_ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

If there was a second strange diary would you read it?

A) YEESSSSSSSSSS #stranger4evah
53%
B) Yes!
15%
C) Okay, but only for you, you good-looking and charming author
16%
D) I think this is my last stop :c But luv ya...
9%
E) I'll just take a peek from time to time
7%

Total votes : 55

Re: _ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Hoo boy. Just finished reading the ENTIRE thing, and now I'm a proud stranger. I'm not the type of person to enjoy things like this but this one was very funny and random. I like how it progressively gets more serious, but I don't like the stereotypes - main character, an ultimate epic hero, which everyone falls in love with. Though I do love the concept of the organizations. I enjoy how there are a lot of mysteries and that it gets more interesting through every post. Adding in the TV, game, and movie characters seems a bit wacky - but that's the intention! Overall, I really love it, it has a bit confusing yet great storyline if pieced together. :thumbup:

And, one last thing... you should make a poll option to vote everyone. It's too hard to choose just one... ;)

Better go to sleep... it's 4 in the morning and I'm supposed to be getting up at 6... lol?

#tl;dr #sorrynotsorry #whydoiusethese #hashtag

Postby Xura » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Lol that's the best assessment of this story I've heard yet! XD Glad you like it, welcome to our random band of strangers *wink wink, nudge*
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apyrisol » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:53 pm

O3O I want a pet penguin...
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Apyrisol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Christmas shopping!

Postby Xura » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:15 pm

So we all traveled back to my house and knocked on the door. Matt answered.
Matt: ... Uh... Who are all these people?
Me: These are my friends!
Matt: .... um... Are they leaving now?
Me: Nope! They're staying with us for Christmas!
Matt: uh...
Me: Come on! You know our house is big! Plus, if they don't stay here they'll have to go back to Japan without any gifts.
Matt: Okay... I guess...
He opened the door wide and everyone walked in. As Jake was coming from the kitchen, he dropped his sandwich.

Jake: Uh... Who are these people?
Me: Oh hey Jake! This is Koda-
Koda: hey o_o
Me: And Zack-
Zack: -.- *mutters* I'm hotter than him
Me: and you know Amy.
Amy: Sup :T
Me: They're spending Christmas with us!
Jake: wow... *coughs* So uh.. Are they staying here?
Me: Yup! For the time being. I know that we have a lot of room with all the floors and stuff in this place. Amy can go upstairs with me, and the boys can down a few floors to the guest rooms.
Jake: O_o great. Matt can you help Zack and Koda go get settled?
Matt: Sure.
He took them away so it was just Amy, Jake, and I.

Me: Amy, you can go on ahead to the empty room next to mine upstairs.
She nodded and left. Jake hugged me.
Jake: It's so great that you're back! Though, I kinda wish I knew why you left...
Me: It's good to see you too... I just *sighs* I got caught up with work and I-
He put a finger to my lips.
Jake: Baby, I understand.
Me: o.e are you watching soap operas again?
Jake: Maybe >_> Why? Do you like it?
He pulled me into a tight embrace and raised an eyebrow. I felt a little uncomfortable and blushed.

Me: UHM... Yeah! It's ahh... I JUST HEARD THE MICROWAVE DING!
Jake: Are you okay?
He let go and I took a breath.
Me: What? Yeah! Pssh! I'm fine! No problems here! HEHEH HEH HEH HEH *cough*
Jake: No you're not *sighs*
He paused.
Jake: I was trying to impress you. Jenette said that girls like you like bad boys.
Me: Right. And if Jenette said to go dump your girlfriend would you do it?
Jake: No but I-
Me: You're darn right you wouldn't *Z-snaps*
He laughed.
Me: Listen, I don't care what Jenette says. Even though, admittedly, bad boys are very attractive-
I leaned close.
Me: -the only person I'm in love with, is you.
I bopped him on the nose and pecked a short and sweet kiss on his lips. He smiled and gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

Jake: Can't you have both?
Me: I'd prefer not to, I can hardly handle just Jake.
Jake: Hey!
He smiled, but then quickly frowned as Amy came down the steps.
Amy: I'm running out!
Me: Where are you-
Before I knew it, she was out the door. I shrugged.
Jake: How come you're bringing strangers home anyway?
Me: Why wouldn't I? Strangers are the best and they aren't strangers to me.
Jake: *sighs* But they are to me. I don't know them or where they're from.
Me: ... I think all you need to know, is that in the same day, all of them saved my life.
He hesitated.
Jake: What do you mean?
I backed a little away from him and lifted up a part of my shirt. A thick red circle of a scar was there from my bullet wound. He gasped.

Jake: I-is that a bullet wound?
Me: Relax, it's not the first time.... Wait... Is it?
I started checking all the places.
Me: Let's see, old tiny glass scars in the rib-areas, Check. Knife scar up here in the shoulder, check. Oh and uh... Black Friday shopping bite mark from an old lady, Check. Yeah, I guess it's my first time.
Jake: That Black Friday one looks bad. You should really get that checked out.
I shrugged.
Jake: What's the knife wound from?
Me: UHHHHHHH.... You know, aisle four is where they keep the kitchen knives on Black Friday.
Jake: Ouch.
Me: Yeahhh. Anyway, now that I'm back, I have some stuff to do. Unless you want me around some more? It can wait a few hours.
Jake: uhm... Yeah actually you can go. Matt and I have a monopoly game to finish.
Me: okay.
I ran upstairs, closed the door, and found my spy suit under the bed. Quickly, I zipped it on and changed the settings to a Christmas sweater and some leggings. I decided that I would use the door today, so I slid down my stair railing.

Me: I'll be back soon!
Jake: Alright, counting on it. I'll deal you in for Go-fish later!
I left and started up my car. I stepped in it, shut the door and leaned back in my seat. I let out a sigh of relief. It was good to FINALLY be back. Just then, my phone started ringing. I bit my lip as it ran a few dials, but then I reluctantly picked up.
Me: uh.. Hello?
Nick: Xura?
Me: Yeah, what's up?
Nick: What's up?! Are you kidding me? You disappeared for four days!
Me: Uh.. I can explain
Nick: I'm sure you can. Now get your tail down here in the next hour!
He hung up as Amy popped up in the back seat.

Me: AGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Amy: Are we still doing that?
She crawled up to the passenger seat.
Me: What do you mean "are we still doing that"?! For the second and last time, it's not okay to hide in people's cars!
Amy: Was that Nick Fury on the phone?
Me: Wha- Yeah- uh! Wait! Aren't you listening to me?! The-the-the car thing! You can't just randomly be in people's cars!
Amy: Yeah, Yeah. Whatever.
Me: WHATEVER?!
Amy: So this SHIELD thing... It's the real deal, huh?
Me: ... Yeah, it is.
We had a moment of silence that dragged on about a decade.
Amy: That's cool. Anyway, where are we going?
Me: Uhhhhhhh... we're not going anywhere. I have some places to be
Amy: So you have to catch up on your Christmas shopping?
Me: .___.
I eventually gave in to the madness, as usual, and drove to the mall. Nick said in the next hour, so I had a good forty-five minutes. We walked into the mall and passed a few stores and restaurants. About the third restaurant we passed, we some guy in a panic

???: AHHHHHHH! *runs screaming to the bathroom*
Amy: What's up with that guy?
Me: I don't know. But that screaming sure is familiar... Reminds me of that kid from the sandwich incident in second grade. *shrugs* Oh well.
Amy: What's this about a sandwich incident?
Me: It's nothing. Just a little part of my past.
We reached the gift store and stepped inside. Children were laughing and playing with toys while the adults were looking at books and collections of useless house decorum.

Amy: .-. I hate this place
Me: Let me remind you that you're the one who wanted to come with me
Amy: Ughhhh but I didn't want it to be so boring! Can't we go to the store across from us?! D:
I turned behind me and saw the store she was talking about.
Me: You want to go to the weapons emporium?
Amy: Well, duh! Where else do you buy gifts?
Me: ... I have no words for you but one that has two letters in it. N-O. No.
Amy: D:< fineee.
I eventually found 5 different gifts for everyone but used up all the time. Amy came back with 4 gifts of her own.

Me: You know that you're shopping for five people, right?
Amy: I know. I deliberately did not buy Koda a gift.
Me: Why?
Amy: Because :T
Me: *pokes her* because why?
Amy: I'm not telling.
Me: I revoke your Christmas gift
Amy: You can't do that!
Me: Watch me
Amy: FINEEEE *flails* I'll tell you.
Me: Okay.
Amy: ... Koda and I... *sighs* We-we Uhm.... See... In the past, there were some bad decisions made that just didn't work out and-
Me: OMIGLOB! You two dated didn't you?!
Amy: UGHHHHHHHHH! Yes! We did.
Me: That's why it's so awkward between you two! ... Wow. You date people?
Amy: of course I do! ... It's just that with my dating, some dates just don't make it out alive... So I don't date often.
Me: O_o ... Ignoring that, since I have twenty five minutes left, let's go eat and talk about how your relationship with Koda ended.
We took the bags of gifts we had just bought with us into that restaurant we saw earlier. I ordered a chicken sandwich with fries and a large coke. Amy got a BLT sandwich.
Me: So how did it start and how did it end? Also when?
Amy: *sighs* About a year ago Koda and I met at a weapons exchange in Michigan.
Me: How romantic ._.
Amy: Yeah, I know. He was single and I had just gotten out of a rough relationship with a hunky Australian with a deep voice who ditched me for that awful red-head, Vicki. Ugh.
Me: Hunky Australian? What happened to him?
Amy: *smiles* You should be more concerned with what happened to Vicki.
Me: Don't make shudder when we're hardly two minutes through your explanation
She shrugged.
Amy: I can't help it. Anyway, Koda and I had similar interests. Especially in types of weapons. We dated for a long time... And everything was actually going great. Until...
Me: until...?
Amy: His father told him to come back to Japan, and he wanted to me to come with... So he proposed.
I gasped.

Me: WHAT?!
The same guy who we saw screaming earlier, got up again and ran to the bathroom a second time.
???: AHHHHHHHHH!
Me: He proposed?! That's so sweet and romantic! <3
Amy: Geez, with that talk, you should just marry him.
Me: How did he propose?
Amy: Well, it was a scavenger hunt. He took me all around the world to our favorite spots together leaving me little clues. Finally, he left the last clue that I still carry around with me.
Slowly and Reluctantly, she pulled out a locket that I had never seen before. She opened it, and I saw a well-folded note.
All around the world we've been
And here we are, together again
You know I love you with the bottom of my heart
Please come with me for a new start
Together, married, a couple as one
Without you, this adventure would never have been fun
I know that I will never be happy without you. Amy, will you marry me?

I started crying. No, ALL OUT WEEPING.

Me: That was so ROMANTIC! And SWEET! And CUTE!
Amy: ... Yeah. But... Xura, you have to understand... Even though I loved Koda, getting married meant giving up the life I had. The life I love.
Me: But... Didn't you love him more?
Amy: ... He wanted to settle down, and you know I'm a free spirit. Of course I loved him. But it's too soon to get married. I want to do more things, see more people. If he had asked now... *hesitates* I might've said yes.
Me: So what did you say?
Amy: ... I told him that I wasn't ready... And that maybe we should take a break.
Me: No! no! You didn't say that! You did NOT say that!
Amy: Oh, that's funny. That's what he said too.
Me: Amy! Wha-wha- Ahhhhhhh! The-the-the- I- uh... I have to go, but WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS LATER!
Amy: :T okay whatever.
I took the bags of gifts and ran out the mall exit. I put the bags in the trunk of my car and pulled out a special wrapped gift I had bought earlier this year.

Me: Okay Xura, you can do this.
I took a running start and leapt into the air. My wings fluttered and protruded outward, pulling me back.
Me: No! No I can't! AHHHHHHHH!!!
My wings pulled me backwards all the way to the mall window. I slid down it like a bug.
Me: Ughhhhhhh....
I tucked my wings back under my clothing. This suit had flying capabilities so I guess I should use it, right? WRONG! In fact, I couldn't have been more wrong in that moment as I turned on the flying function.
Me: WHAAAA- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT- HOW DO I WORK THIS THING?!??!!?!!?!!?!??!!

The boots shot me into the sky and I was next to clouds before I could shut my eyes. I had no clue how to steer and I was only headed upwards. Eventually, a safety for space travel precaution stopped me when I was almost completely out of oxygen. The suit had an oxygen-insulation attachment that covered my face as I started falling toward the ground. I could hardly think straight, but I knew that I would have to take action if I was going to survive. Quickly, I pressed the button I had stuck a picture of a Panda bear on for telekinesis. I flipped my body so my feet faced the ground, and I stuck out my arms.
Do you ever forget how to do simple every-day things? Oh no, wait. You don't, you're just a diary.... That a ton of people apparently read anyway so, why not? Just, simple things. Like, how to walk, talk, spell, write, breathe... all that stuff. Well, I forgot how to use the telekinesis OF COURSE in that moment- not when I was playing with it for like 8 hours in one of those trampoline places! Well, anyway, as I was falling to my doom, I couldn't even react except scream.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Like that's going to get me anywhere. But of course, it did as I heard a somewhat familiar sound coming from my left. Someone caught me mid-air.

*thanks for editing Coolpaw5
Last edited by Xura on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apyrisol » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:19 pm

YAY XURA LIVED!!!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Apyrisol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liar, Liar! Pants on fire!

Postby Xura » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Tony Stark, Iron man.
Tony: May I ask who just fell into my arms, and why?
Before he caught me, I forgot that we actually have heroes in this city, and that Tony was one of them.
Me: Tony?
Tony: Wait a second... You're that kid agent aren't you?!
Me: Hey! Who are you calling a kid?!
Tony: Ugh. I haven't seen you in like...
Me: 3 weeks?
Tony: A lot happens for me in that time!
Me: Yeah.
Tony: Didn't I offer you a job?
We landed on top of the stark building. I got down and brushed myself off.

Me: Yes, you did. And... I accept. But Fury is strict about having a few guards in the hallway.
Tony: Yeah, that's not happening. Remind me again, why did I need to go save you from falling out of the sky?
Me: Wut? Why not? D: I want the job! ... Oh and uh... I can't exactly do this thing called 'flying' well. /)_o I'm really bad at it.
Tony: This is too difficult to have two conversations at once!
Me: I know! It's very misleading >:(
Tony: *sighs* Lets talk about the sky thing first.
Me: Okay.
Tony: ...
Me: ...
Tony: WHAT THE HECK?! What do you mean you can't fly?! Don't you have wings?!
Me: Of course I do!
I pulled them out from underneath my clothing.

Me: I just.. Can't fly.
Tony: It's a fact that everyone born with wings starts flying at a natural age and is relatively good at it.
Me: Well, you know that wings can be hidden if you take the right medication... Turns out the "vitamins" I supposedly took all my life were that medication. I never knew I had wings.
Tony: Great. So you're basically the only person on the planet with wings who can't fly!
Me: You could say every time I get up in the sky, I'm just winging it. *wink, nudge*
Tony: .-. Sky hate your jokes
Me: I understand if your impression of me is clouded-
Tony: .-.
Me: -but I really am trying my best here.
Tony: *sighs* Are there other ways you can fly?
Me: I got new rocket boots but I have no idea how to use them. Oh, and I almost died from them, but no biggie.
Tony: .__. who invented these rocket boots?
Me: Uh... I don't know
I lifted a boot and read the label.

Me: Let's see... Made in China, that's a given. And I believe it says Hammer right on the side.
Tony: Hammer? As in Justin Hammer?
Me: isn't he some kind of multi-millionaire?
Tony: That makes his money from selling weapons and technology. But mostly weapons. D:< Gosh, I hate that guy.
Me: Sounds like Matthew would love him
Tony: Whose that?
Me: Eh... It doesn't matter.
Tony: His tech isn't half as good as mine! I'll teach you how to fly. And I may be able to help you fix your wing problem too.
Me: Really? :D
Tony: Don't get too excited. You can come whenever you have the time. I heard from Thor that you've been busy in Asgard, so I don't expect your schedule to be widely available when you're constantly getting pulled into situations like that.
Me: Yeah...
Tony: Okay. Now about the job. I really do want to hire you and give you a good cover because you helped saved my company but I don't want big brother looking over my shoulder and sticking their noses where they shouldn't be.
Me: I understand, and I didn't want the guards, but Nick said that was the only way-
Tony: Nick Fury says a lot of things, less than half of them are true.
Me: He's never lied to me...
Tony: Hasn't he?
He laughed
Tony: Nick Fury lies to everyone.
Me: But-but I've already seen everything SHIELD has. Every blueprint... Every piece of information- I hacked their database.
Tony: As impressive as that sounds, did you really? Think about it. He probably fed you some story, right? About how he has been following you for a few months. When really, he may have known who you were and where you had been this entire time. Keeping tabs, throwing everyone looking for you off your scent. So he definitely would have noticed that you're a hacker.
Me: ... What? ...
I took a few steps away.
Me: No.. No... That would mean... That he would've known I was going to check them out. That would mean... That they wanted me to trust them. But... How could they keep such tight tabs on me?
My family was always so serious about not causing to much attention... I didn't have a lot of friends and I didn't interact with many adults... Could I have had parents that were shield agents?
Tony: What? Xura. Just... take some time to think about it and work it over in your mind I'll talk with Fury sometime later about your job.
I felt a lump in my throat. No... I'm over-thinking things. I'm making assumptions without proof. After all, this is just speculation.

Tony: Do you need a ride to the helicarrier?
Me: uh-Uhm... Yeah. That'd be nice.
I grabbed him and he flew me up on top of the moving carrier.
Me: Thanks, Tony. I mean it.
Tony: you're welcome. You should come to my New Years Party.
I nodded and smiled.
Me: I'll think about it.
He left and I walked into the shield helicarrier. I shook my head. No way, it was too crazy of a theory. After everything Nick and I discovered, it just wouldn't make sense. Maybe he could have lied about a few things, but that's not a problem. I should just drop it.
I turned through a few of the wide hallways and ran into Coleson.
Phil: You are crazy.
Me: What?
Phil: You jumped off this plane without a second thought and didn't even tell anyone where you were going.
I shrugged.

Me: I have places to be.
Phil: You didn't even answer your phone.
Me: No service
Phil: It works anywhere in this country.
Me: ... I wasn't exactly in the country these past few days.
Phil: What? I-I give up. I'd rather just be briefed about this later, then we'll talk.
He shook his head and walked away.
Me: Give Thor my regards if you see him!
Phil: He's on another planet right now!
I continued my stride into the operating room with all the windows and stuff.
Nick: Xura.
Me: Nick.
I gave him the gift I had in my hands.

Me: Merry Christmas
Nick: .-.
Me: Go on! Open it.
He opened it.
Nick: Oh boy. A labelmaker. Just what I needed.
Me: Nah, that's just a reference to a show you're in! Open the box, your real gift is in there.
He opened the box and pulled out a smaller gift. He unwrapped it and pulled out a coffee mug and a card.
Me: Read the mug
Nick: Let's see... Best S.O. and authority figure ever. Long thing to put on a mug.
Me: Yeah, but nothing else seemed right
He opened the card.
Nick: "Thank you for everything you've done for me and for watching my back. Your favorite spy ever, Xura." ... You know, I think the choice of my favorite spy is up to me
Me: I know. I just know who you'd pick. Or at least who you should pick
He smiled a little. But then frowned.

Nick: Sorry to kill the mood, but where exactly have you been the past few days?
Me: Well, I told you that I had a meeting with my grandfather... That turned into a vacation in Japan... Where I was shot. In the side.
Nick: ... Give me your diary.
Me: Er... Hold up a sec.
I took some white out and whited out all the triad names and a few things Zack told me.
Nick: What're you doing?
Me: Sorry Nick but I don't want to killed. Here you go!
I handed him the diary. He took it and flipped through it. It was going to be a while so I stepped down from his control panel and skipped over near the main computers. Everything was boring computer codes and files until I got like 3 quarters down the row. I heard some familiar game sounds.

Me: Are you playing galiga?
Shield guy: UHHHHHHH.... No?
He turned around and smiled, clicking the escape key on his game
Me: John?
John: Xura?
Me: Wow... Okay. Scoot over, I'm playing galaga now too.
John: Wha-? Okay.
He gave me half the seat and I sat next to him. We played galaga for about an hour- John is still mad I took his high score.
Nick: Xura! *mutters* where does that girl run off to all the time?
Me: I have to go. Don't get caught playing that, John.
He nodded and I ran up to the deck.

Me: Well?
He led me into an empty conference room
Nick: ... You expect me to believe that you were intercepted by Cobra and somehow ran into the triad by accident? Not only that, but you saved someone's life again?
Me: Yes.
Nick: You know how ridiculous that sounds?
Me: About as ridiculous as Loki, the brother of Thor from another realm, hypnotizing your best agents and trying to take over the planet with an alien invasion?
Nick: Touché *scratches chin*
Me: Yup.
Nick: So the last part I read was that Amy and you had gone shopping... She knows now?
Me: Yeah

Nick: Do we need to pull you out of this operation?
Me: No. She won't tell anyone
Nick: And you trust her?
Me: I-I do.
Nick: You shouldn't trust her.
Me: But I do and I want to stay on mission.
Nick: ... No. I'm pulling you out
Me: What?! You-you can't!
Nick: Yes, I can. This assignment is far too dangerous for you to pursue. You almost died six times in the past year. You're only sixteen years old.
Me: It's not just an assignment! This is my life. I should be making the decisions here!
Nick: And I am the director of SHIELD. I'll be the one to determine whether or not you are field ready. Right now I'm ordering you to stay on this helicarrier and wait for your new assignment.
Me: No.
Nick: Excuse me?
Me: I said no. I quit shield. I don't want to be an agent.
Nick: You can't just quit because you won't have your way!
Me: Yes I can. And I will.
Nick: We'll have to take you into protective custody.
Me: fine.
He bit his lip.

Nick: You really just want to throw it all away? Your whole life leading up to this job as a spy?! You have wasted the time and energy of this organization just to let us all down?!
Me: ... What do you mean my whole life? ...
He hesitated.
Nick: Nothing. I just meant your family history, that's all.
Me: No. No you didn't.
I stepped back.
Me: I get it... I finally understand. Tony was right! You've been lying your face off!
Nick: You can't listen to a word he says-
Me: Really? I know what you did. Im finally starting to get it. You set my life up. You assigned shield agents to be my parents, didn't you? Or should I say handlers... It would explain why they never got close to me. Because you ordered them not to.
I felt angry tears slide down my cheeks as I shook my head.

Nick: Xura, you're acting crazy-
Me: Am I?! I've spent my life thinking "why? Why am I not good enough for them?!" I tried everything to get my parents attention and love but every time they just didn't care.
I scoffed and backed away.
Me: You made my life this way. And when you noticed that the charge app inside me started working, you let things play out from there! I'm disgusted by you, Nicholas James Fury-
Nick: ._. My middle name isn't James
Me: -I gave it a shot! I'm disgusted that you would use my life like that. And I quit SHIELD. I quit all of this.
I grabbed the mug from his hands and threw it to the ground. It shattered into pieces.

Me: You don't deserve that. You never did. To think I even looked up to you! That-that- I even saw you as some kind of father in my life!
He paused, it was the first time I had ever seen his face twist into some kind of remorse.
Nick: What?
Me: ... I'm not going into eyewitness protection! I'm not going on any more of your missions! I-I- have a heck of a lot to think about and I can't have you weighing some kind of presence in my life anymore!
Nick: What-no! You can't. You need to stay-
Me: Goodbye Nick.
I ran out of the room and turned an invisibility knob on my belt. In those last seconds just now, I had chosen to become a fugitive. I knew what I was. I knew shield regulations and restrictions- I had just gone Rouge. I could hear Nick's voice in the intercom
Nick: We have a rogue agent on the lose! Initiate lockdown immediately! Xura Stryker is armed and dangerous. Apprehend, don't kill. May be hidden in a cloaking device. This is not a drill!

The room flashed red around me and I could hear doors shutting. If I didn't do something quick, I'd be stuck. I saw a ventilation shaft and I crawled into it. I was being sapped slowly of the energy that my invisibility was using so I turned it off. My main priority was to make it to the deck, unfortunately, I've never seen the ventilation map so I had no idea where I was. I kept passing over rooms. When suddenly,
Shield agent: Up there!
I stiffened up and they shot at the top, breaking the shaft in half. I leapt out, I'd have to take them out myself. There were three guards. I swept one of them at the legs, and kicked the other in the face. He stumbled back and I got tazored in the back.

Me: AAGGHHHH!

I shook in pain but overloaded the charge with my phone that I stuck in the claws of the tazor. The charge sent the guard flying backwards against the wall. The one I had swept to the floor swung a punch at me but I grabbed his fist and flipped him over. The third almost had me when he was about to shoot a tranquil dart, but someone had come up behind him and whacked him in the back of the head.
Me: Coal?
Cole: Run Xura! Run!
I gave him a hug and without a second thought, sprinted down the hallway.

I've been through the worst. I've been stabbed, thrown onto an emotional rollercoaster, humiliated, even shot... Yet I've made it through all of those things. But... Somehow... I know that I'm not going to recover from this. I feel hurt. Betrayed... I spent my whole life believing there's always going to be something better around the bend. But after this, I find myself thinking... What now? What am I supposed to do now? I'm a fugitive. A wanted criminal. I think... Maybe. Maybe it's time to stop pretending to be better than that. Maybe it's time to live life on the run, and fight for what I want. Maybe it's time to become the thing I've been fighting.

*thank you coolpaw5
Last edited by Xura on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apyrisol » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:14 am

Oh my llama... I have no words O,,,O
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Apyrisol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 am

gosh darn, xura
what about christmas with Amy? Im sure she got a mace or two to gift

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 am

Ikr. I had all the intentions of doing Christmas but it really went south.... And not north, as in the North Pole.
Sorry guys.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apyrisol » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:17 am

So' kay!