~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: ~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~

Postby hamgehamge » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:34 am

Snowflakette wrote:
Moonlightfairy wrote:Oh yay!*shakes Leah * I wan ask you a question!!
(Sorry for the randomness trying to get self in good mood )

Be happy! I don't know what's wrong but I'll try my best to cheer you up.

Okay, my decision is formed: I will be making a Blueberry Q & A! :3

The forms will be up soon, and when I have time I will be able to answer the questions in the Blueberry C:

*Chants* Q&A! QA! Q&A!
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glitter Time!

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:03 am

ASDFGHJKL BLUEBERRY!!!

Wait, I forgot to put my picture up there, whoops! Oh well, I guess I won't put it today.

Good news Blueberry! It's the last day of school! Since Chinese New Year is approaching, school's out for a good 7 days!

After school, I flew home carrying my backpack loaded with homework. Even though it's the holidays, we still have homework. I envy my cousins, who gets to "escape" school for 3 months and stay here causing trouble.

*Rings doorbell* I'm home! ~Me

I heard sounds of party thingies, though I was not so sure. It's not anyone's birthday today...

*Opens door* GUYS LEAH IS BACK!!! PREPAREEEEEEEEEEE ~Jake

Suddenly, Suki Emily pulled a pink rope, and a bucket full of blue glitter rained down on me.

ASDFGHJKL; WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! WHERE DID YOU GET THE GLITTER?! HOW DID YOU SET UP THAT PRANK?! ~Me
Misty did it :D ~Emily
Plus it's Mali Gas! ~Jake
It's MARDI GRAS, not Mali Gas, weirdo! ~Emily
HEY, I'M NOT A WEIRDO, YOU ARE! *Slaps* ~Jake
OWW I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE! ~Emily
Too bad you can't report to them, because you don't even know their phone number. ~Jake
I can research! And you'll be sorry when you get arrested! ~Emily
Whoa there, this is getting too far. How about I go inside and change out of my school uniform, which is full of glitter? ~Me
K. ~Emily
Okay. ~Jake

After changing out of my glittery school uniform and putting on some comfortable clothes, I went on my phone to research about Mardi Gras. To be honest, I didn't know it was Mardi Gras until Jake and Emily told me! Oh no, what if they're smarter than me? :o

This is what I found on the computer:
Info About Mardi Gras wrote:Mardi Gras (also known as Shrove Tuesday or Canival) is a colorful festival celebrated by many countries around the world. Traditionally it was a time to feast on rich fatty foods and have some fun before Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent.

During Mardi Gras, colorful bead necklaces are often thrown out to party-goers, and people wear bightly-colored masks and costumes along with their growing bead collection.

Celebrations often involve dancing and parades in the streets, and of course, eating some special 'King Cake', a sweet pastry cake with brightly coloured frosting.

Well, that sounds cool. I wonder why Snowville doesn't celebrate it.

When I walked out in my changed outfit, Emily and Jake popped out of no where and pulled another string that was dangling from the ceiling. Immediately, a bucket full of rose petals and even more glitter FELL ON ME. AGAIN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN! ~Me
*Giggle giggle* ~Jake
Sis, you'll look nice with a mask or something now that you're covered in glitter. Misty, make a mask. ~Emily

Misty (Suki's pet, do you remember her?) twirled her fluffy tail around and pointed at Emily's paw. A glittery mask with bright feathers appeared in Emily's paws.

Awesomesauce! Now let's see... *Puts mask on me* Good! ~Emily
*Realizes that I looked weird and pulls mask up* So what are we gonna do? ~Me
PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *Throws glitter* ~Jake
Oh no. I'll have to change my clothes again. ~Me

Even though I knew that I'll have to take the blame for trashing the house and will have to clean it, I still joined my annoying but fun cousins partying. We also made bead bracelets out of some colorful paper strips I have, and Belle made us cupcakes that looked like the small version of the "King Cake"! Yum!

Overall, we had a great afternoon celebrating, and after taking a long bath scrubbing off the glitter, we stalked the TV until a parade about Mardi Gras comes on. There were lots of animals there, dressed in fancy costumes. Here's some quick sketches of them.

ImageImageImageImage

Yes, pretty indeed. Our party was nothing compared to the parade on TV, but still, we had great fun dumping buckets of glitter onto each other and getting sugar rush from cupcakes!

February is full of special occasions. First Valentine's, then this, and soon Chinese New Year is coming up. Animals are already starting to hang lanterns around our neighborhood, and Mom and Dad bought some decorations soon.

Everyone's excited and are already leaving for vacation. You know what? While my classmates head to Mew York City or Pawston, I'm heading to my bed. I'm not going anymore. Hey, it'll be cool, chilling and writing in you. It's called Blueberry life.

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Happy Mardi Gras! I'm sorry this is kind of short, I'm still stuck with my phone, so I don't have time to write long entries. The info that Leah put in in her research is from the Mardi Gras page on CS. Also, the Leah-with-mask-and-glitter picture happened to be too big, sorry...
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Blueberry Q & A

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Hello Blueberrians!

Since you guys asked for it, it's here! This is similar to Ask Leah, but since my Oekaki is broken, I couldn't do art for it along. So... I'm gonna take this to a brand new level!

Wanna Ask?

1. Fill out this form:

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=150]A Message to the Blueberries is Arriving![/size][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]To:[/b]
[b]Message/Question:[/b]

[i]Thanks for submitting your message![/i][/center]

2. Submit it to this topic and only this topic! This topic can be for marking and chatting, but post the forms in the fan club please!

3. I will wait until some answers are up, and I will do Blueberry entries on them.

If you want an example of the form, here's what it should look like:

A Message to the Blueberries is Arriving!

Username: Snowflakette
To: Everydoggy
Message/Question: Blah blah blah (Random question here)

Thanks for submitting your message!

You can choose to send a question to:
- Leah
- Belle
- The author (me!)
- Any character in the Blueberry! You can also choose to send a message to your own character!

Alright, I guess that's pretty much it! Ask away (in the fan club)!

Begin the Show!
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello everyone! It's me, again. Yeah.

Anyways... here's a little something! Another announcement, maybe.

Well... I'll be doing Blueberry Shows featuring the Blueberry Q & A, so I need questions. If you have a question for the Blueberry, read the post above! ;)

Also... Happy Chinese New Year! A new post about it might be up soon!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vxlkas » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:25 am

A Crypt Member is Slowly Appearing... Beware!
Pet Name: Rihannah
Personality: Rihannah loves attention and hanging out in the café with her friends
Why Does He/She Want to Be in Crypt: Though she looks nice inside she is evil and wants to destroy 'Hidden'
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): None
Powers/Special Abilities: She has gravity powers and can make people fell some kind of emotion when ever she wants
Other: I think you forgot to put Rihannah in the student arcceive , cause Rihannah is already in 'Elementals'
What do you think of this so far? Awesome , I check every day to make sure is there any new post
Wildblueberries

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cangles -
Moth ☄ They/Them ☄ Minor
hello im moth, i havent used this site since 2017 and id love for someone to update me of what ive missed
im really talkative so please do message me
ive also forgotten how to code so im sorry that my sig is a bit plain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vxlkas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macky » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 am

This is awesome! I love it! Please Please don't stop writing!
Still bored after 5 years on this website idk what I'm even doing tbh
Macky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Blueberry Q&A!

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Welcome to the Blueberry Q&A!

Leah walked up the stage with a glittery blue microphone in her paw.

*Mutters* Hey, where did the author go? Oh well. *Normal voice* Hey there! It's me, Leah Snowflake, and I'll be your host for the Blueberry Show! At least for today. Anyways, here comes the massive wave of questions! ~Leah

Emily pushed a huge bucket, and it toppled over. Envelopes rained down on Leah.

EMILYYY!!! Anywho, let's get the first question out! ~Leah

Stuck With Computers wrote:To Koshi,
Do you like anyone?

I thought I'm not popular anymore... *Stands up* Well... I like... No one! Yeah, that's right. I don't go to school often now, so I don't really have time to meet people. That's that. *Sits back down on sofa* ~Koshi
I know someone who likes you... *Wink wink* ~Leah
Whoa, dude, did you just winked twice? ~Fudge
Yes, and I thought you didn't buy a ticket for the audience. ~Leah
I didn't. I just barged here. 8-) ~Fudge
Fine. Now would you please go away so we can continue? ~Leah
Alright. *Takes off sunglasses* ~Fudge

Stuck With Computers wrote:To Everydoggy,
If you choose which group to be in, which one would it be?

JOCKSSS!!! ~All boys except nerds
POPULARS!!! ~All girls except Koshi
I'd rather stay in outcasts, since I'm used to it. ~Koshi
Yea, same. We like to be nerds. ~All nerds

Stuck With Computers wrote:To Leah,
If you had to kiss a boy you know, who would it be?

This is a trick question is it? ~Leah
Nope. ~Stuck With Computers
Well... Okay then. Jackson. You probably knew it already. ~Leah
You ruined the moment where everyone drumrolls. Now this is boring. ~Stuck With Computers
Who cares. ~Leah
WE DO ~Everyone except Leah
Oh. Next! ~Leah

Stuck With Computers wrote:To Belle,
Do you like anyone?

FINALLY, SOMEONE KNOWS THAT I EXIST IN THIS SHOW! I don't like anyone. And why are most of these questions love related? This is boring. ~Belle
Stuck With Computers just seems to like these topics. ~Leah

Stuck With Computers wrote:To Belle,
Do you like Leah?

Another one for meh? I'm famous! Whoo! ~Belle
So what's your answer? ~Leah
Uhh... *Shrugs* Sure? ~Belle
What do you mean by sure? This is a yes or no question! But if you say no I will crush you to pieces, so you can only choose yes. ~Leah
o.o Yes. ~Belle
Good. ^^ Next! ~Leah

Stuck With Computers wrote:To Leah and Belle,
Is Belle/Leah annoying?

*Pant pant* Too much questions... Plus I am dealing technical difficulties... I just can't project the question onto the big screen! ~Leah
I'll fix that. *Waves tail* There. And that right there is why I think Leah is annoying. ~Belle
HEY! Meanie! And that right there is why I think Belle is annoying too! Plus she hacks and writes in my Blueberry, people! WITH A PEN! So I can't erase it! Ugh! ~Leah
Next! ~Belle
You just stole my line! I was supposed to say that! ~Leah

.:The Mangle:. wrote:To Everydoggy,
What's your favourite Pokemon?

Pikachu! ~Everyone except some peeps
Meh, I like Espeon better. ~Belle
What's a Pokemon? ~Leah
*Le gasp* ~Everyone else
You... don't know... what's a Pokemon? ~Alexa
No? ~Leah
*Twitches* Okay... *Does some really creepy movements and says some really creepy things* ~Alexa
o.o Security! Give Alexandria Gloria some rest. She can return to the show after she stops doing the creepy stuff. ~Leah

Two security guards dragged a still very creepy Alexa out of the room. Then everything returned to normal. A new message was dumped onto Leah's head.

ShadowLeap wrote:To Leah,
Have you ever met a Shima Longtail doggy before?

Yeah... I was neighbors with one back in Mew York City before I moved to Wolfia. ~Leah

Leah suddenly got surrounded by reporters with huge microphones.

Omigosh really? What's his or her name? ~Reporter
Where is he or she from? ~Another reporter
Do you talk to him or her often? ~Another reporter
Wat ~Leah
Do you guys bathe together? ~Another reporter
WHY WOULD I BATHE WITH MY NEIGHBOR?! GROSS! And for your information, it's a her, her name is Julianna, she's from Canada, and I barely talk to her because she's a senior already. ~Leah
Oh. ._______. I was going to record your talk but oh well. *Walks out* ~A reporter
Yeah, you're not really friends with her. The Blueberry Show is boring by the way. ~Another reporter
._____. Okay. ~Leah

When the reporters walked out, Leah opened another envelope.

Hey, a question for me! I'm famous! ~Belle
How do you know it's for you? I didn't take the letter out yet. ~Leah
I just know. *Grabs message from Leah* See? It is for me! ~Belle
time~fox wrote:Dear Belle,
How do you put up with Leah's madness everyday? And what, now that you can speak for
some very random reason, do you feel about being called, a pet? Are you bothered by this?

Well, I don't go to school with Leah now that I found out that there's stalkers there, so I can stay away from Leah for at least 9 hours on school days. Her madness doesn't bother me a lot anymore, now that I'm used to it. Also, I can speak because I've come of age whatsoever. Leah doesn't call me a pet anymore, she calls me either Belle or Bellie, which is my nickname. I am mostly annoyed by Leah's friends and people who pass us. ~Belle
*Flashback to yesterday*
Hey girl, your pet is really adorable! ~Random citizen
Thanks! :D ~Leah
Mew. ~Belle
*Flashback over*
That gets me on the nerves. ~Belle
Thank you Belle for the long but not super long speech, and now let's get the next letter. ~Leah

time~fox wrote:Dear Leah,
A quick question, please? Who do you consider, your best friend? Do you have a 'bestie'? Do you have friends? OMGEH I KNEEWWW ITT ALLL ALLONG! MAKALLY (Makayla) TOLD ME YOU HAD NU FRIENDS! HA! I mean, who would you consider your friends, and who your foes? Heh heh...

First of all, I highly reccomend you not to listen to Makayla Hearts, because she has a stomach full of lies. My best friend? None other than Coco Swirlfur! She's been my best friend for life since we were in third grade! Foes? I'd say the Crypt people, and Makayla. ~Leah
There's so many peeps that you didn't even meet in Crypt, so how do you know their personality? ~Belle
THEY TRIED TO KIDNAP ME AROUND CHRISTMAS! So I don't trust any of them. ~Leah

time~fox wrote:Dear Makayla,
What do you think of Leah? Leah Snowflake? Oh! And here's another question to the queen bee! Would you rather be friends with Leah Snowflake, or Koshi Fluffypaws?

Since Makayla is on my blacklist, I didn't let her come to the Blueberry Show, so you should video call her on PawChat. Her username is MakaylaHeartz. ~Leah
I don't have a PawChat account ;-; ~time~fox
Fine, I'll call her. This will take a lot of courage but whatever. ~Leah
Calling MakaylaHeartz...

MakaylaHeartz: LEAH! WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU CALL ME?!
LeahSnowflakira (this is Leah's new account, her old one was hacked by Jake and Max): Simple. I just can ;)
MakaylaHeartz: Fine. What now?
LeahSnowflakira: So I'm in this Blueberry Show, and someone asked you some questions. I'll send the questions.
LeahSnowflakira sent a photo. Click to view.
MakaylaHeartz has received a photo.

MakaylaHeartz: Okay, this is recording, right? Okay. Leah Snowflake is an evil being who annoys everyone around her. She's a slave to fashion and is a monster. Seriously, did you see her in the Valentine's dance? She was sooooo ugly. For the would you rather question... First of all, let me establish that they are both horrible, but I'd choose Leah Snowflake if I have to, because at least she's in Populars. And this is boring. Jenette is calling me, so toodles Makayla fans!
MakaylaHeartz left the video call.
Video session ended.

._________. Next. ~Leah

*free* wrote:To Belle,
Are you glad you are Leah's pet, or would you rather be someone else's pet?

This... Well, I'm glad to stay here. There's no one else I know who is as crazy as her to take in the info that I talk and can do magic. She also is pretty funny and I like to hang out with my companion. Yeah. ~Belle
Thank you, Belle. I'm glad that you're getting more mature each day. ~Leah

*free* wrote:To Leah,
Are you glad Belle's your pet, or would you rather have a different pet?

This... Well, I'm glad that she's my companion. I have to say companion because she won't let me call her a pet. There's no one else I know who is as crazy as her to take in the info that I can transform and have snowflake powers. She also is pretty funny and I like to hang out with her. Yeah. ~Leah
._____. You copied my speech. ~Belle
:roll: Next! ~Leah

Emily threw down a letter from above, and Leah opened it. It was the last envelope for this session.

time~fox wrote:Dear Koshi,
I'm going to ask you a few quick questions. No worries, it won't take long. Where were you on
the night of the school Valentine's Dance? What did you do? Hmmmm, Koshi? Well? I don't have all day.

Pushy. I was at home helping my brother do the chores that day. He said he couldn't wash the dishes, but he's just lazy. Plus I didn't really want to go to the dance. I don't wanna talk about it. ~Koshi
time~fox wrote:And what is your family hiding? What are you so afraid of? Hmmm?

My family? Oh. They... Well, it's about... something. They actually never told me their history, they only told me not to take off my coat. Voldemort and my family are kinda like rivals. And... that's all I can tell you. ~Koshi
time~fox wrote:And one last question.. Do you have a crush?

Why does everyone ask me that? I said no one! ~Koshi
</3 ~Marco
...Besides Marco. ~Koshi
<3 ~Marco

And that's all for this session! A big thank you for everyone who came to the show, and everyone who sent the questions! We'll see you next time! Bye everyone! ~Leah

The red curtains closed, and the audience left the room.

Hi I'm here! There was a traffic jam and--- *Realizes that everyone is gone* Oh well. *Leaves* ~Author

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 am

☾howling shadows☽ wrote:
A Crypt Member is Slowly Appearing... Beware!
*Snip*

Okay, thanks! I didn't have time to add Rihannah to the student archives, since you sent me that through PM. I'll be adding them later, when I get on the computer.

Macky wrote:This is awesome! I love it! Please Please don't stop writing!

Thank you so much! <3
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macky » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 am

Pet's name: Cottontail
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Name: Cottontail
Group: Populars Leah liked her personality along with how she dressed
Powers: Can transform into different types of animals
Pet: A pink owl named Max that ends up falling in love with Belle
1-10 How are you doing: 10!!!!!!
Still bored after 5 years on this website idk what I'm even doing tbh
Macky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey everyone! So I made a counterpart for the Blueberry, and Belle is the writer! Check it out! C: Link
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me