~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Griffons?!

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 pm

This post was made together with this diary. It's awesome! Check that out too!

Dear Blueberry...

SooooOoooo there were new students today. Like, there was You-Know-Who... Actually you don't know her AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT VOLDEMORT! Because, (quote from Makayla) he is so last month. I don't wanna meet him again. STOP Wait, I'm blabbering non-stop again. Whoops.

Koshi was surprisingly absent today, and Makayla was too lazy to sort--- HOLD THE BLUEBERRY, that's unacceptable! How can you be too lazy to sort?! Anyways, Makayla ordered me to sort the new students.

Right after Makayla told me to sort the new students, a black jazzy car strolled in, and a girl stepped out. I didn't recognize her, so I realized she was a new student.

Hi! ~Me
Hello, I'm Lilac. *Blushes* I know, weird name. ~Lilac
[color=#00BFFF]*Shrugs* Better then having a absurd name like Leah Snowflake. ~Me

I mean seriously, who in the world has a last name called SNOWFLAKE?!

Actually, Leah Snowflake is a pretty name! I wish I had a last name...

She didn't have a last name?!?!

Wanna be friends? ~Lilac
Sure! You'll come with us, the Populars. ~Me

As soon as I said that, Makayla walked up and stuck her snout into our business. Lilac shook, like she felt something.

Seriously, Leah? You're bringing her to our side? No way. She should be with, like, the lowest of the lows. Level 1 Outcast, probably. ~Makayla
Shut up Makayla, you told me to sort the students today, so I can put them wherever I want. ~Me
UGH! Fine! *Storms away, flipping "super pretty hair"* ~Makayla
Well... ~Lilac
Don't listen to her, she's craaazy. ~Me
Let's go to the bathroom in the third floor. ~Lilac

I suddenly had a weird feeling about Lilac. I didn't think Lilac wanted to go to a bathroom with a mysterious creature living there.

Why? It's dangerous. There's a lion living there. ~Me
Yeah, that's why we need to go there! ~Lilac
Fine. I'll take you there. ~Me

I took her up the stairs and into the third floor hallway. There were some dogs whispering to each other and pointed to us as we walked closer to the bathroom, including this dog:
I think her name is Raye. She was glaring at me and flicking light blue fire around her paw. Weird...

I ignored her and a few other mean dogs and continued walking. Lilac, however, seemed to notice and started feeling uncomfortable.

Okay, here's the third floor bathroom ~Me
:? It's very dark... ~Lilac
The lion seems to like darkness. ~Me
Actually... it's a Griffon. ~Lilac
Okay... WAIT WHAT?! A GRIFFON?! Show me a pic! ~Me

Lilac zipped open her bag and scrambled around. She took out a crumpled piece of paper and unfolded it.

WHOA, SO GRIFFONS DO EXIST! ~Me
Yup. And guess what? ~Lilac
What? ~Me
I'm a talamacina wolf. I can tame magical animals. ~Lilac
A tapamakasia what?! What type of animals? ~Me
Talamacina. I can tame... let's see... Unicorns, Pegasus, Alicorns, Manitore, Greek God Pets... and Griffons. ~Lilac
Kay... So you're here to tame that blue Griffon. ~Me
Yup. It's sorta my, uh, mission, to do that. Suru told me it's for practicing my powers. ~Lilac
Who's Suru? ~Me
A popular cat at my original school. ~Lilac

I nodded. We slowly opened the door and saw what looked like to be a dark cave in the bathroom. HOLD THE BLUEBERRY, A DARK CAVE?! IN A BATHROOM?! ELEMENTALS IS CRAZY MAN!!!

There were some snoring sounds coming from one of the stalls. The room was black, and I couldn't find the light switch, so I grabbed my phone from my pocket and put it on flashlight mode.

That's better. ~Me
*Snore* ~Griffon
Did you hear which stall is it from? ~Lilac
The third one? ~Me

Lilac crept over to the third stall and turned the doorknob slowly while I held the phone, still on flashlight mode. Based on my research about these strange animals, Griffons can attack if you wake them up from their nap. Lilac seemed really frightened, but she continued on twisting the doorknob. It was like we were in some sort of slow motion when she turned the doorknob.

When Lilac opened the door, the Griffon roared loudly, causing the school to... sort of... shake? The Griffon released a blinding cyan light. It was so bright, I had to shut my eyes. There were sounds of big feathery wings flapping away.

When I was sure the cyan light disappeared, I finally opened my eyes. The light caused my vision to turn blue. I blinked a million times and stared at Lilac. Lilac was curled into a tight ball. I looked around the bathroom. The stalls were all open, so was a big window. Beams of light poured into the bathroom, making it MUCH brighter.

It left. ~Lilac
Darn darn darn darn darn darn DARN! *Starts kicking random stuff in the bathroom, including the big trash can* ~Me
o.o ~Lilac
*Realizes Lilac is still here* Whoops. Sorry about that. I kick things when I'm furious. Like now. ~Me
o.e ~Lilac
*Tries to change topic* I think the Griffon went through the window. ~Me
Yeah. We have to catch them before it leaves the school! ~Lilac

I brainstormed some ideas to get out of the school as soon as possible. Stairs? I figured it would take too long. Break the school? I'm not some sort of freak who likes to break through random stuff. Then, I came up with a "brilliant" idea.

Jump. ~Me
? ~Lilac
Let's go. Jump through the window. ~Me
I don't have wings... ~Lilac

I looked at my own butterfly wings. It can carry me, but I wasn't sure if it can carry two dogs. But it was worth a try.

Hold on to me. ~Me

Lilac clutched my hoodie, and we jumped through the window. Luckily, it was wide enough for both of us to jump through. Lilac was holding on my hoodie so tight I though it would break, which I hoped will not. Some little dogs playing on the playground below screamed, pointed, and ran in all directions when they saw us. Lilac was dragging me down. Omiblueberries, she was pretty heavy. I tried flapping harder, but that caused my wings to twist together and stop flapping.

We crashed down and tumbled across the soft grass. I started grumbling for no reason, basically because I was exhausted from carrying a dog older than me. After recovering, I stood up and found Lilac lying next to me. She was panting and flinging her paws around, trying to grab air.

*Gasp* I need air! ~Lilac
There is air around us. ~Me
Oh. *Breathes* I'm fine now. ~Lilac
Good, no CPR required. But... Where did the Griffon go? ~Me

Lilac suddenly shook gently.

Behind us. ~Lilac
Huh? There is something wrong with your... ~Me
Me: THE GIRFFON IS RIGHT BEHIND US :o ~Lilac

We turned around, and Lilac was right. The Griffon was twice as big as us, his razor sharp teeth showing out. He looked TERRIFYING.

O_O Is he going to kill us? ~Me

Lilac shook my head. Her fur and eyes started glowing a color like silver, and she approached the Griffon. The Griffon stood and stared at her. I backed away, in case he was going to threaten us.

Suddenly, the Griffon dropped and started making sounds like...

PURRING?!

Lilac knelt down and petted his head, and it purred louder. IT SOUNDED LIKE AN ADORABLE LITTLE KITTEN OMIGOSH!!!

I... I think I tamed it! ~Lilac
Really! Aww, it's so cute when it's not trying to kill you. *Tries hard not to die from extreme cuteness* ~Me

Lilac continued to pet him, and I joined in. His fur was really soft, like a cat's. He looked at both of us and purred louder.

Wonder what should I name it... ~Lilac
Your fur glowed... ~Me
What? ~Lilac
When you got close to the Griffon, you fur glowed. Your eye's also glowed when you found out that the Griffon was behind us. ~Me
Weird... ~Lilac
So, what are you gonna name it? ~Me
Well, I kinda want to name it after you, or something you like. Since, you know, you helped me and what not. ~Lilac

Aww, she was so nice! I started thinking about cute names like Leah Jr, or Furry, or something like that, when I noticed you sticking out of the corner of my bag.

How about Blueberry? It looks like one, and it's something I sorta like... It's named after my diary ~Me
Blueberry....cute name! So, how are we going to get out of here? ~Lilac

I couldn't handle holding Lilac AND the Griffon. It was at least twice as heavy as me! The Griffon suddenly answered Lilac's question. It knelt down made a position what looked like it wanted us to get on it. It look some what like when camels kneel down and rest. Lilac and I climbed onto the Griffon, and he made a huge roar (not as cute as his purrs) as it took us back to the school. We got off the Griffon and Lilac continued petting it. She looked at me.

Thanks for everything. ~Lilac
*Awkward answer* No problem. Wait, so this is basically your only day here? ~Me
Yup. But I guess I have to stay here for a week until the Griffon get's used to me. ~Lilac

We discussed about how the blueberry are we going to keep it, and after a tiny debate, I suggested putting it in the janitor's closet, since no one ever goes there, not even the janitor himself. The Griffon, however, seemed fine with the idea. I decided I will come to the janitor's closet each day to bring food for him.

After sorting the problem out and putting the Griffon into the closet, we exchanged diaries to peek in. She read you, and I read her Vanilla Coffee. She didn't write a lot, only a few pages, that's because she only got her diary Vanilla Coffee recently. Is it just me, or do moms really enjoy encouraging their child(ren) into writing in pointless diaries in the 21st century?!

(The rainbow flowers are signs for a magical time skip by the way)

Sometimes writing in you just makes me feel calm and comfortable, especially when I'm snugged up in my bed, sipping a cup of hot chocolate on a Monday afternoon with no homework, like now. Well, Mondays aren't usually the best. My hoodie is still covered with grass, and it's in the washer. Now, I actually hope that I could have more fun adventures! Well, I gotta go shopping for more candies (MUAHAHA I LOVE CANDIES, MOSTLY CHOCOLATE OM NOM NOM), goodbye Blueberry!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~

Postby <sandfeather> » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Mark! Best blue berry ever! You inspire me :3
<sandfeather>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:24 pm

<sandstorm> wrote:Mark! Best blue berry ever! You inspire me :3

Thank you! <3

Hey guys! Little announcement here.
So, well, thanks to my irritating cousins, my computer broke, so I wouldn't be able to post so often anymore. Sorry...

I am still able to write Blueberry entries, just not so often anymore. Thanks for understanding.

Edit: Yay, I have a pre-written draft here! Next post coming in a few minutes...
Last edited by Snowflakette on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Love Letter"

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Helloooooooooo Blueberry!

Did I mention that I had to get a new dress for the Sweetheart dance? Well, I think I did anyways. I didn't have time to buy it until today, Friday February 6th. Mom told me to come to Wingz Galore after school, so, of course, being a normal, impatient dog, I went shopping instead of helping Mom count the money. Yeah.

I stumbled across a store called The Dresser-Upper, and there was this super-cute banner hanging from it:
Yeah, banners can move. You got a problem with that? And yay, Belle did the gif magic for me again! Thanks, Bellie!
What the bell...? I'm not Bellie!
Lol :roll: You like?
No.

Annnywaysss, I found a beautiful gown and bought it without thinking. This is the dress:
I know, it's perfect. The only problem is that the Sweethearts dance is about pink and red, not blue. *Sigh*

After trying out the dress in the fitting room and purchasing it, I went to a bakery called Sweetened Sweets, and bought some cupcakes.
ImageImageImage
They were delicious! And too sweet... Oh no. I think I'm gonna have a sugar rush, because I usually gets them 2 hours after eating the too-sweet stuff. And it's been 2 hours already...

ASDFGHJKL;;;
ASDFGHJKL;;;
ASDFGHJKL;;;
ASDFGHJKL;;;
ASDFGHJKL;;;
ASDFGH---

Okay, it's over now. I know, I get crazy and do crazy stuff when I have sugar rush. I could ruin my blueberritastic hoodie and rip it to shreds due to extreme craziness if I ate another cupcake. Whew.

When we came home, there was something stuck in the mailbox. Mom walked over to check it.

Leah, there's a letter. For you. ~Mom
Huh? ~Me

Let's just say I never really get a lot of letters addressed to me.

Yup, sweetie, there's also a gift for you too. *Hands letter and gift* ~Mom
Strange... I'll open it inside. *Walks into house* ~Me
*Climbs onto my shoulder* What's this? ~Belle
A letter... For me. From someone. ~Me

I set the letter and the small gift down on the dining table. The gift box was small, really, wrapped in pink glittery wrapper with a golden ribbon in a bow. It was pretty *-* But it didn't help that I ripped open the wrapper ruthlessly.
You're cruel /)_<
Thank you.

After tearing the gift wrapper out and throwing it in the rubbish bin, there was a little box with a heart on top with some writing: Read the letter first. I curiously opened the letter. It wrote something like this:

Roses are red (or pink),
Violets are blue (or purple),
I've come here to ask,
To go to the dance with you!

From,
Jackson

OMIGOSH, WHAT?! *Pant pant* Jackson... wants to... GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME?!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(By the way, I wasn't having sugar rush!)

Also, when I opened the tiny gift box, there was... No, not a ring, there was a beautiful violet! <333

I can't believe it, Jackson likes me!!! And I'm going to the Valentine's dance with him!!!

There are some problems though...

1. I need a better dress. A WAAAAAAAAY better dress. No dresses that makes me look like I'm a heartbroken dog.
2. I need to stay normal. No giggling hysterically, no making weird noises, no snorting no matter how funny the situation is.
3. I need to stay mature.
4. I need to stalk research to learn more about Jackson.
5. I CAN NOT HAVE SUGAR RUSH!!! NO NO NO!!!

The last part is quite hard, since, you know, who knows if there's gonna be more sugar in the treat I'm eating? Right? It's gonna be pretty hard not to fool around Jackson. I never had a boyfriend before, so I'm not sure about this.

I need some research about having a first date, so... I'm going to Coco's house! See ya Blueberry!

(AKA, 5 hours later...)

Hey Blueberry! I came back! From Coco's house! SooooOoooo this is how it went...

Hey Coco. So, uh, do you have any books... ~Me
Of course I have books! ~Coco
About boys? ~Me
I have a book about how to date noobs. ~Coco
.________. ~Me
Sooooo you want it? ~Coco
.________. No. ~Me
Alright. Wanna drink something? ~Coco
Sure, what do you have? ~Me
Cream Soda. Let's see what I have first. ~Coco

We didn't find anything interesting about dating, dance, or Valentine's (besides the book about dating noobs), so I walked home empty-pawed. :C

Well, I guess I'll have to save myself. Valentine's is coming up in eight days, that's enough time for me to get ready, right?

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:37 am

Another Small Announcement:

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by to read the newest issue of the Blueberry News! Lol. Anyways... Here's some of the newest news:

Collabs are now available! Read the Joining the Blueberries (located on the first page of the Blueberry) for more info!

Also, I probably won't be posting another entry until Valentine's Day. You still have until February 12 to PM me your character's date!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 pm

i'm in the blueberries!
pet picture:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![b]
[b]Pet Name:Jason

Personality:flirty but really loyal and sweet but tough when needed
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts):jock
Color Code:you choose :) but tell me what it is please :)
Powers/Special Abilities:can mind read and teleport
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture):none but considers his brother a pet
Other N/A:
What do you think of this so far?amazing !:) I adore koshis personality it's really well thought out
Wildblueberries

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
x

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AND I!! X AND I!! X AND I!!X AND I!!
┌─────────────────── ─┐
a prince <3 lmy doctor <3 lsalty <3
jay // lesbean // AEST // a big mess

└─ ───────────────────┘
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Moonlightfairy wrote:
i'm in the blueberries!
pet picture:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![b]
[b]Pet Name:Jason

Personality:flirty but really loyal and sweet but tough when needed
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts):jock
Color Code:you choose :) but tell me what it is please :)
Powers/Special Abilities:can mind read and teleport
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture):none but considers his brother a pet
Other N/A:
What do you think of this so far?amazing !:) I adore koshis personality it's really well thought out
Wildblueberries

Thanks for applying! Jason will be in the next entry, which will be up on Valentine's.

The next entry is currently under construction, I still need to do the coding, but I'll try my best to post it on Valentine's day (it might be before or after February 14th based on your time zone).
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A LOVELY Surprise

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Dear Blueberry...

It's February 14, 2015, which means...

IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Which also means...

SWEETHEARTS DANCE!!!

My fellow friends (aka a bunch of animals from the Outcasts crew) and I hung out in The Dresser-Upper to get prettied up and stuff.

*Takes out dress from clothing rack* Does this fit me? ~Pastel
No... I think turquoise is better. This? *Holds up dress for Pastel* ~Yuki
Yep, I like that as well. ~Bloom
Bloom, do you have a crush? *Sly smile* ~Star
*Blushes* No. ~Bloom
How about you, Leah? ~Pastel
W-what? Pfft, no way. *Blushes* ~Me

I know, I know, lying is not good, but I couldn't let them know about the crush thing... At least for that time.

I don't think I'm going to the Valentine's dance. ~Ruby
*Spits drink that I did not notice before* What? ~Ash
I'm attending one in my other school. ~Ruby
Oh. Okay then. ~Ash
Guysss... ~Bloom
You know, I don't think I'm going to the dance either. ~Koshi
Why not? This is your chance to become popular again. ~Me
Yeah, we can defeat that evil Makayla! By the way, which suit fits me better? ~Fudge
Guysss... ~Bloom
The red one. It looks handsome. ~Lyra
Lol, really? ~Fudge
Yeah, looks cool. ~Ash
Guysss... ~Bloom
I don't have a date. I guess I'll just sit around and have some punch. ~Angel
Punch? ~Fudge
Fruit punch. ~Angel
You know, it will be really cool if fruit punch can actually punch. ~Fudge
Still ignoring me... -____- ~Bloom
Yeah, only it'll be dangerous. Imagine you're sipping a nice cup of punch, and suddenly it smacks your face. ~Ruby
Ha! That'll be really cool! ~Fudge
*Facehoof* You guys are ridiculous. ~Lilou
Guys! ~Bloom
What? ~Fudge
Something creepy is happening to me... I think someone's stalking me. ~Bloom
o.o SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL YOU ~Star
o.o ~Everyone except Bloom
.______________. No. He's buying roses in that store across and stalking me, not the super-mysterious type you're thinking about. ~Bloom
Ooh... ~Ash
This could... ~Ruby
Only mean one thing... ~Star
He--- ~Fudge
*Muffs Fudge's mouth* ~Bloom
*Pulls away from Bloom's paw* HE LIKES ROSES! SO HE'S GIRLY! ~Fudge
.______________________________. ~Everyone else
You are an embarrassment. ~Lilou
Meanie >:U ~Fudge
*Shrugs and walks away* ~Lilou
Bloom... ~Me
Wut? ~Bloom
Isn't he Matthew? ~Me
Yeah... ~Bloom

The guy that was stalking Bloom was a dog called Matthew Bridgepaw. He attends our school and for some strange reason, he likes to stalk Bloom and Star. A lot. Talk about creepy. By the way, here's his picture I printed out:

Whoa whoa whoa... You saw him buying roses? ~Me
Yeah. He bought the ones I like. ~Bloom
So he likes you. ~Me
O.o Don't say that! No one would like an Outcast like me! ~Bloom
Unless they are another Outcast called Matthew Bridgepaw who likes stalking you in school. ~Me
. . . Okay... Well... Maybe I like him... A little. ~Bloom
*Gasp* You never told me that! ~Star
I don't tell people secrets like this. ~Bloom
*Checks clock on wall* I think we should get our clothes and leave. We still need to get back to school. ~Yuki
You're right. Let's go. ~Fudge

We changed into our clothes and left. Mom offered us a ride on her car, and we arrived to school in our Valentine's costumes.

Well... ~Pastel
I think we're too early. ~Bloom
Yeah, it's only 5:00, and the dance starts at 7:00. ~Me

So my friends just derped around in a nearby Starbucks, while some of us went into the bathroom to do some final changes to our outfits.

I clipped on the rose shaped clip that Jackson had sent me ( <3 ) and put on my fake earrings. Why did I say they were fake? Well, because I hadn't pierced my ears yet, and my mom said I can only do it when I turned 13, which is in about 8 months, so yeah. I also put my hair in a braid. I took a selfie on my phone. Here it is:
For some reasons you couldn't see my earrings because they were too small... *Sigh*
(A/N: I forgot to put the earrings on Leah, so that was an excuse. Sorry...)

After the "makeup", I joined the other Outcasts and basically sipped smoothies (I got a blueberry-flavored one, of course) and browsed Instabark. Lots of students from my school posted pictures there, about stuff like "Getting my Sweethearts Dance make up done!" and "My new gown!". Makayla also posted hers, and OMIBLUEBERRIES... *Throws up* SHE LOOKED HIDEOUS!

Wanna see her pic? Look at your risk. *Tosses picture carelessly*

*Continues throwing up* EWW IT LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST GOT HER GOWN FROM THE GARBAGE CAN!!! Oh wait... It's the dress she usually wears! EWW BUT SHE STILL MAKES ME BARF!!! *Runs for the nearest garbage bin*

Anyways... We walked to school and arrived in Elementia at 7:00. Unfortunately, Makayla was standing at the door, putting on around a million layers of lipgloss and "welcoming" the students who entered.

*Glares at me* Hey loser. You look like garbage. ~Makayla
Aww, I was going to say the exact same thing to you! ~Me
*Shakes head dramatically* Ugh! I can't believe there's such a moron in this school! Now that I'm the queen bee, I havs the right to take you back to Outcasts, right? ~Makayla
*Flips open book of school rules* Sorry, mate, it states clearly in rule number 43 in the sorting section that you can only switch your group once. ~Valerie
WHO LET THIS AUSTRALIAN NERD INTERRUPT MY CONVERSATION?! ~Makayla
Incorrect. I'm British. ~Valerie

HAHAHAHAHA BUSTED!!! IN YOUR FACE MAKAYLA HEARTS!

UGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGH JUST LEAVE! ~Makayla
You telling me? Okay, bye! *Runs off* ~Me
What--- COME BACK! ~Makayla

I ignored her and went to the snacks section. I got a slice of strawberry cake, and sat in a table in a corner, also known as the loner's table.

The song "Love Story" came up on the DJ studio thingy, and everyone started dancing with their couples. I just sat there stalking them, since I had nothing to do. I didn't see Jackson yet, so I just stared into the crowd.

Heyyy Snowflake. You finding Jackson? ~Makayla
Mind your own business. *Eats cake* ~Me
Well, that is my business. Jackson is dancing with ME, not you. ~Makayla
No, Jackson's with m--- Whoa whoa whoa, how do you know he's dancing with me? ~Me
I'm amazing. *Flips exotic hair that is way too long and walks away* ~Makayla

A dog walked over to me right after Makayla left. He's Marco.

Hey Leah. ~Marco
Hey. ~Me
Have you seen Koshi? Koshi Fluffypaws? ~Marco
Oh. She said she's not coming. ~Me
What?! Oh, okay, thanks. *Walks away, muttering something about Koshi* ~Marco

Omiblueberries, I think Marco likes Koshi! Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh... <33

Another dude teleported to the snacks section and sat on the bench next to me.

(A/N: Moonlightfairy, his text will be #004000. Is that alright?)
Hey. ~???
Hi... Jason, right? I remember you from somewhere... ~Me
Yeah, I'm in your Physical Education class. ~Jason
Right. ~Me
Well... *Fiddles with random basketball* I'm not interested in this dance thing, but my mom forced me to come. .____. ~Jason

By the way Blueberry, Jason's in Jocks, that's why he's so good at basketball.

I totally understand you, moms can be annoying. They don't know what their kids really want. ~Me
I know right! ~Jason

I saw Jackson walk in the front door.

Hold on, I think my, uh, friend, is coming. Talk to ya later! ~Me
Cool beans. See ya! ~Jason

I was too charmed by Jackson, so I didn't take a picture of him. Stupid me. Well, I'll just stick this picture of his normal outfit (what? Don't you carry your phone everywhere to snap pictures of peeps?)

Hey Leah! ~Jackson

No. It wasn't the usual cheerful tone Jackson uses, it was kind of... robotic.

Hi...? ~Me
W-o-u-l-d y-o-u l-i-k-e t-o d-a-n-c-e? ~Jackson

It turned really weird. Jackson's sound was all static-y, when I realized he had a strange tube wrapped around his left paw.

Jackson...? ~Me
Wat ~Me

I figured he would say the same thing if I don't say "yes", because he was controlled... By something.

S-sure? ~Me
G-r-e-a-t. ~Jackson

Then, the world went pitch black.

I woke up to freezing water splashed on my face. Cold I tell you, COLD. I looked around. I was in the hospital- no, the nurse's office.

AAAAAHHH!!! What just happened? ~Me
You blacked out. ~Nurse
I know that. And? ~Me
There must be something really weird about you. ~Nurse
Like? ~Me
Your butterfly wings grew huge and you transformed. Into a snowflake monster. ~Nurse
How can I know that you're not lying? ~Me
Here, I have a picture. ~Nurse

WHOA.

I only saw the huge butterfly wings. Where's the snowflake monster part? ~Me
I didn't snap a picture of that. Well, your eyes glowed a cyan color, and there was a blizzard shot from your paws. ~Nurse

I looked down at my dark blue paws. They looked perfectly innocent. 0:) (Lol, Angel emoji)

I don't think I can be that powerful... ~Me
You were. That boy, Jackson, released it on you. Apparently, he was controlled by some organization called Kip. ~Nurse
Crypt? ~Me
Yeah, that. ~Nurse

I suddenly had a bad feeling about this. Jackson was controlled by a Crypt guy in the school--- WAIT, THERE ARE CRYPT STUDENTS IN ELEMENTIA?!?! Oh no.

Wait... So Jackson is controlled by Crypt members and he cursed me that turned me into a butterfly/snow monster?! ~Me
Well, he's only temporarily controlled. He woke up a few minutes later. ~Nurse
Good. ~Me
Well, we should clean up the mess you made. ~Nurse
I made a mess? ~Me

The school nurse led me into the gymnasium. There were snow everywhere, and everyone had shovels in their paws and were busy cleaning up the mess.

Whoa. ~Me
Well, the principal won't suspend you or anything, because you did this accidentally, but you should still help the others clean up. *Walks away* ~Nurse

The nurse didn't help. .-.

After what seemed like a million minutes (actually, it's just like 5 minutes, but I'm impatient), the gymnasium was cleaned up, and looked like nothing strange happened. Well, except this one thing.

*Clenches teeth and glares at me* UGH, YOU BRAINLESS DOG, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE SCHOOL! I HAD TO CLEAN UP, BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! ~Makayla
*Glaring fail again* Well, it's nice to see you working. ~Me
Oh yeah, you should see how ugly you looked when you transformed. You look like you just crawled out of the cafeteria's garbage bin. ~Makayla
And you look exactly the same - the usual ugliness. ~Me
No, I added 3 more layers of eye shadow! ~Makayla
*Rolls eyes and walks away* That makes no difference. ~Me

I ran to the bathroom to check myself. There were a few reasons why I didn't believe I transformed into a monster.

1. First of all, how the blueberry can I possibly transform?! I looked PERFECTLY NORMAL now.

2. I am not some important animal. In usual movies and books, the main character turns to be some important animal who is the leader of an organization or is the peep who starts a war or something like that. Hey, I'm not gonna be some superhero who is the leader of Hidden or something. Well, maybe Serena (who looks strangely identical to me) is the leader and she got me into it, but I'm. Not. Involved. Period.

3. The nurse was probably lying to me. Who knows if she just heard about this I-am-overpowered thing? I mean, she could have received all these information from Makayla, who just made those rumors up in her weird imagination. The nurse probably didn't see the event for herself. Am I right or am I right? C:

NO

There is one thing I am unsure about myself now- JACKSON. Wanna know why?

When I walked out of the bathroom, sure that I had nothing unusual about me, Jackson came over to me. His eyes were normal looking again.

*Sees him and walks away* ~Me
Leah! ~Jackson

Not the robotic voice now.

Huh? ~Me
Leah, I'm sorry. ~Jackson
:?: ~Me
You saw me earlier, right? ~Jackson
Yeah... ~Me
Well, I had that robotic voice because... I was controlled by Crypt. ~Jackson
I know that. From the nurse who I don't really trust. But you're fine now. ~Me
Yes, I think I am. Well... I'm not sure. A dog with a dark cape walked over to me while I was walking to school, and she threw blue fire at me, and I half-fainted. ~Jack

Yeah, I called him Jack because that's basically his nickname now.

Half-fainted? ~Me
I don't really know what happened after that. I couldn't control myself. I guess the cape girl, Raye, did. She controlled me. I could feel what I did though, and was shocked at my robotic voice. When I touched you, I was instantly teleported back to the door of the gymnasium, and turned back to normal. That was before you turned into a monster. Apparently Crypt placed some spell on me, so when I touched you, the spell transferred into your body. I think it works like that. ~Jack
Okay... I think I get it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. ~Me

Dude, you just copied that line from The Lego Movie.
BELLE GET OUT OF MY PRIVATE DIARY!!!
Not so private now.
UGH! Can't I live a day writing in my Blueberry without you disturbing?
Fine, I'll leave.
FINALLY
Now, where was I? *Reads back* Ah, yes, the conversation.

*Facepaw* ~Jack
Haha, just kidding! ~Me
*Smiles* So... Can I dance with you? ~Jack
*Blushes so hard my fur turns from blue to purple* Sure! ~Me

So... Yeah. We held paws and walked to the middle of the room. Everyone gasped at the look of us.

:o ~Eveyone

They then realized that we were just a normal "couple".

;) ~Everyone

Yeah, everything returned to normal after that. Animals with dates danced in the middle with us, and the loners went to the benches and sat there, eating cupcakes and chatting with each other.

*Steps on Jack's paw* Omigosh I'm so sorry! ~Me
It's alright. I don't know how to dance either. ~Jack

The music suddenly changed from a slow, romantic song to Maps. :o

O.o ~Me
o.o ~Jack
Whoops, sorry! ~Melody, the DJ
It's good, keep the song. ~Jack
Okie dokie! ~Melody
:3 ~Me
._________. (Meaning: ...Okay?) ~Everyone else
:D (Meaning: Oh well. This song is good anyways.) ~Everyone else

Everyone went from slow mode to disco-diva mode. The flexible ones (not me) did some really sick moves: cartwheels, pawstands, etc. One of the dogs that did those awesome moves was Alexa.

Hey Alexa! ~Me
HIHIHI!!! I'M GROOVING WITH MY AWESOME DATE! ~Alexa
Who? I don't see him. ~Me
But I wonder where were you, when I was at my worst--- Oh right! :3 Here's my date! He even got a kewl tuxedo! *Pulls phone out* ~Alexa

Apparently Alexa's "date" was her PawPhone 6 Plus, dressed in a tuxedo phone case.
(A/N: I got that picture from fabulous. She sent me it via PM.)

Nice... *smiles awkwardly* ~Jack
It's... A good idea... ~Me
OKAY BYEEEEE! HERE COMES MY FAVE PART OF THE SONG! *Somersaults away* Following, following, following you... *Hums away* ~Alexa

Well, that was random. I did find some real dates though!

Guess what, Blueberry?

Bloom danced with Matthew Bridepaw! And here comes the crazy part- Matt took out the roses he bought earlier today and gave them to Bloom! She fainted afterwards, with a big smile!

Jackson was really good at rock moves as well! And for some reason, the moves I learned in karate turned into a dance routine, and I started doing some really bizarre moves too!

When the song ended, Jackson and I went to the snacks station to get some cupcakes. They were delicious! And for some reason, they looked the same as the ones I bought before...

ImageImageImage

They bought the same cupcakes! So the school did not make them themselves after all... Sneaky Elementia >:U

Oh well. The cupcakes were the best anyways. Yum!

The clock striked 8 (haha, do I sound like Cinderella now? No? Oh well.), and the dance was over. Some peeps still had the Valentine's spirit, and walked out of the school with their dates, chatting and eating snacks. Jackson and I are one of the "some peeps".

So... Leah... ~Jack
Sup ~Me

Okay, maybe that was not a good way to say hello, but I coudn't fully control myself when I talk with animals who makes me embarrasing.

Woud you like to hang out? In the future? ~Jack
Sure... What do you mean by hang out? ~Me
Like... do assignments together, and play together. Maybe we could go to each other's houses. ~Jack

The last part sounded romantic, except for the fact that my cousins are still here, and if Jackson comes while they're here, the "date" will totally fail.

Okay... But can I come to your house, not mine? Because, well... My cousins may be bothering. ~Me
It's alright. I actually really want to meet your cousins! ~Jack
You'll regret that sentence when you meet them. ~Me
I won't. ~Jack
Okay, stubborn... Well, when do you want to come? ~Me
Sometime next month? I need to do some stuff in my house this month. Sorry... ~Jack
It's okay. ~Me

We walked silently for a few minutes. It was awkward... Finally, Jackson stopped in his tracks and looked at me into my eyes.

Well... I need to turn this way to my house. I'll see you in school! ~Jack
Okay, bye! ~Me
Bye! *Waves and runs off* ~Jack

I watched him until he disappears. Then Belle suddenly appeared o.o

*Appears out of no where* Hi! ~Belle
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! BELLE! HOW--- WHY DID YOU COME?! ~Me
Oh, I was in the mood to stalk. And you do know that I have teleport magic, right? ~Belle
You do? That's amazing. ~Me
I know, I am amazing. Now let's go home. ~Belle

Belle flicked her tail a few times and a blinding flash shot from her fluffy tail. When the light died, we were sitting on my soft bed (which was surrounded by trees, remember?), in my bedroom.

o.o Awesome! So you can teleport animals everywhere? ~Me
Not exactly. Well, my magic is very limited. I have to take a rest whenever I do some magic that is more powerful. ~Belle
Oh, okay then. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to start writing things down in my Blueberry. ~Me
*Smiles slyly and noodle-arms out of room* ~Belle

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're all caught up! *Yawns* It's already 10 PM now, I think I need to wrap up for tonight. See you soon Blueberry! Make sure you're not stalked! And if people do stalk you, just, uh, smack them in the face! Lightly! We don't want injuries! Also, don't let my cousins get you! They're very mischievous. Take care! Just because---

You know what? Let's just sleep. *Turns off light*

Author's Note: Hey guys! Thanks for reading this Fluffy Potter entry! Soooo as you can tell, this is the special Valentine's entry! Because, you know, it's already February 14 in where I live. I hope you enjoy reading this, and stay tuned for the next entry!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polar Kitten » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:46 pm

ImageImage

Raindrop: We're practically twins!

That was AWESOME!
PS. I almost got freaked out because I thought someone else wrote this entry, but you actually just changed your username! :P
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby narwhalchan. » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:47 pm

U GOT SERVED FROM THE BRITISH NERD MAKAYLA, WOO!
"Sometimes, the most beautiful beauties are also your worst nightmare".
(I am going to be offline for a while, don't expect me to be on C:
It's just a personal issue, and I need some time off the web as well)
narwhalchan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me