{{THIS IS NOT A DIARY HQ}}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: {{THIS IS NOT A DIARY HQ}}

Postby PrizmPaws » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:14 am

i just read through all the stuff ive missed but a new hq sounds awesome! id love to help out if i could.

also i posted a new noodle entry

ooh also how would you guys feel about a not-a-diary discord?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:18 am

you can totally help! looks like i'm in charge of coding and posting stuff, but if you (and everyone else) would like to start in on typing up some tips, tricks, and general advice, that would be awesome! there's still a lot of stuff i don't know.

i love your noodle! i don't think i've read the whole thing from the beginning, but i have read the two new entries, and i can't wait to see what happens! i'll start from the beginning sometime later. the cliffhanger is killing me, though!

having a not-a-diary discord would be great! that way we have a bit more freedom in how we talk and can discuss things more efficiently. does anyone know how to set up a discord server?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retroaqua » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:20 am

parabatai. wrote:
    you can totally help! looks like i'm in charge of coding and posting stuff, but if you (and everyone else) would like to start in on typing up some tips, tricks, and general advice, that would be awesome! there's still a lot of stuff i don't know.

i love your noodle! i don't think i've read the whole thing from the beginning, but i have read the two new entries, and i can't wait to see what happens! i'll start from the beginning sometime later. the cliffhanger is killing me, though!

having a not-a-diary discord would be great! that way we have a bit more freedom in how we talk and can discuss things more efficiently. does anyone know how to set up a discord server?

i can help create a server! i have experience making rp servers so organising a discord server for this would be easy. would you like me to make it now??

✦oh worm✦

✦i'm currently selling c$ wigs on my trade topic for cheaper!✦
✦please click on the link below for more info!✦

diary trading topic diary discussion
retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:22 am

i've also made a few servers, so we could probably work on it together if you'd like. im about to head to lunch, so ill be able to hop on discord for a minute! also ty para uwu
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retroaqua » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:26 am

yes yes lemme make the server, ill post the invite link here (it'll expire within a few hours just in case some nasties crawl in o_o)

✦oh worm✦

retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:29 am

awesome! i'll make sure i join, my discord name should be the same as my username here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retroaqua » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:34 am

https://discord.gg/xC9Yw9

this will expire within 6 hours
most of the channels are empty, and there's no roles (which will change in a sec)
yall (para, prizm, silver) will be admins since you've helped work on the new thread u_u

✦oh worm✦

retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 am

I can help with the tips and tricks, I just got home so lol, also with the pets and item trading advice because that's mostly what i've done so far, and for the server, if needed I can help set up bots that block certain words, and auto moderate the server, so they like stop spam, prevent invite links etc.

✦SilverWoes✦
✿But you can call me Kenzie or Silver✿
❁she/her

please click them.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 am

ATTENTION ALL FORMER THIS IS NOT A DIARY WRITERS AND READERS... PLEASE READ BELOW
Hihi, my name is Silver, or Kenzie. If you have not noticed, Retroaqua, Parabatai, Prizmpaws, myself and a few others are attempting to bring back this trend. IF YOU HAVE WRITTEN A DIARY IN THE PAST BUT ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING ANOTHER, We are going to attempt to run a mentor program, aimed towards helping new diary writers with their work.
If you are a previous reader of the not a diary series, Be aware that we are making a new topic for this trend in order to properly reboot it. We hope you stick around and continue to support the not a diary series, and check out our discord server!

✦SilverWoes✦
✿But you can call me Kenzie or Silver✿
❁she/her

please click them.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me