~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: ~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~

Postby PrizmPaws » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:31 pm

mark o3o. great story so far btw. Wanna do a collab at some point after I make my noodle? o3o
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 pm

youuuuuu wrote:whaere are all the people getting this item from ?Image

That is a fairy from the Slumber Party 2013.
εδρΣΩИ wrote:mark o3o. great story so far btw. Wanna do a collab at some point after I make my noodle? o3o

Thank you! Sure, noodle sounds cool btw. X3

Oh yeah, Star and Bloom are accepted, making the next post...
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <sandfeather> » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 am

Mark!
<sandfeather>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Friday Night...

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 am

Dear Blueberry...

We had a crazy Friday today! Okay... Let's see...

After school, I invited Ruby, Coco, and Lily to McPawnold's. In case you forgot them, here's their pics:
Image <--- Coco, my BFFL (Best Friend For Life)
Image <--- Ruby, my other BFFL

Who is Lily, you ask? She's a friend from my old school. She doesn't go to Elementals, but the other side of the scho--- WAIT, THE SCHOOL HAVE TWO SIDES?! Right. The mortals and the magics. This is her picture she sent me last year:
Wanna hear more about the school split in two? You have no choice >:3 Okay, so according to my super stalking powers research, the whole school is called Elementia. The animals with magical powers of any kind are in a part of the school called Elementals, you know, and the animals that are just normal (like my boring sister Lana) goes to the other part of the school, which is called Elemortals. There is an invisible wall between the two parts so the mortals don't get injured or infected by the magical animals, or maybe it's just that they learn different things, like, one of the classes I have is Flutterology, but I doubt Lily have that. Yeah. I guess I'm blabbering too much. Okay, back to the topic.

What was the topic again? Lol. *Reads back a paragraph* Oh right, we were heading to McPawnald's. When we waited for the super-extra-fast bus, aka the subway, two dogs walked past us. I realized that they were from Elementals according to their school uniform. I managed to take a snapshot of them:
Image and Image

*Walks over to them* Hi! ~Me
Hi! ~Green dog
*Waves shyly* ~Brown dog
Are you guys new? ~Me
Yep! I'm Spring Bloom, but just call me Bloom. Here's my friend, Star. She's really shy sometimes ~Bloom
Hello! ~Ruby
Hi... ~Star
We're on our way to McPawnald's. ~Coco
Wanna come? ~Ruby
We'd love to... But we need to hurry to the store to buy more pet food. My husky, Buddy, is pretty hungry for some tasty bones. ~Bloom
Oh, that's okay. You're dog's really cute, so is your dove, Star. ~Me
*Smiles shyly* ~Star
Oh well, we gotta go. Let's goooo! *Flies with husky* ~Bloom
Wait up! *Turns to me* Oh yeah, we're in Outcasts. You can hang out with us anytime. *Smiles* I'm coming! *Creates water car thingy* ~Star
O_O I wasn't expecting a water car. ~Belle
You scared me, Belle. ~Me
Meh. ~Belle

I thought about Bloom and Star. It's so unusual for them to be friends. I mean, Bloom is so easygoing and social, but Star's shy and antisocial. I mean, they're really different. Maybe that's why they're friends. But it's so different... Just keep writing about your day. Okay, fine! I was having one of my ponder moments, and you destroyed it!

We went on Subway number 2, and stepped off at a station close to a big PawMart. We ordered some coffee from Starbucks. Mmm, it was DELICIOUS! Image
(Yup, I finally got the hang of the moving picture magic! Yay!)

I ordered a Egg McMuffin meal because I like eggs, yeah. I don't know why, so don't ask me. Ruby got some fries. She said she's on diet Coke, but I doubted that. The fries were unhealthy, after all. Quote from mom: Fries and hamburgers are junk food. Coco and Lily just bought drinks.

Seriously, guys? That's all you're gonna eat? ~Me
*Shrugs* I'm full. ~Coco
Same. I had spaghetti in the school cafeteria. ~Lily
>:U Lily you're lucky. We were forced to eat 'sandwhiches' at lunch. They didn't look like sanwhiches to me. ~Ruby
I agree. Looks like cardboard. I heard it tastes like plastic. Good thing I bring my lunch from home. ~Coco
>:U You guys are so lucky. Leah, what do you eat now that you're in Populars? ~Ruby
Oh, you know, the usuals. A blueberry smoothie, three chocolate chip cookies, and Vegetarian Lasagne. ~Me
;-; My life sucks. ~Ruby
Don't say that. I can deliver some lunch to you. ~Lily
But there's an invisible wall. ~Coco
Right. ~Lily
Ruby, how about you start bringing in your own food from home? ~Coco
Can't. I'm more of a trial student here, and trial students aren't allowed to bring their own food. ~Ruby
That's... bad. Okay how about I'll just give you some of my food since I sit next to you? ~Me
The best idea is always the easiest. ~Coco
Sure...? No saliva though. ~Ruby

After eating (actually, it was only me who ate a burger, XD ), we went to a karaoke place. Yeah, I know I know, only adults go there, but hey, we're grade 7 (Ruby grade 9 and Lily grade 8), so it should be good. We booked a big room with refreshing drinks and comfy sofas, yay!

Yaybies! Okay, what songs do you wanna sing? ~Me
22! ~Coco
Maps. ~Ruby
I was thinking about Counting Stars. ~Lily
When Can I See You Again? ~Me
? ~Coco
? ~Ruby
? ~Lily
It's a song. ~Me
Oh. ~Coco, Ruby, and Lily
Okay, let's do this in order. 22 first. Who's it by again? ~Me
._______. Taylor Swift. ~Coco
Right. *Searches songlist* There we go. ~Me

So we listened to it, while Coco half-sang. She didn't increase her volume until we sang it together.

It feels like a perfect night, ~Me
For breakfast at midnight, ~Ruby
To fall in love with strangers, ~Coco
. . . ~Lily
Dude you just missed your part ~Ruby
I don't know how to sing this song. ~Lily
Ugh. Oh well. ~Me

We continued the song. It was awesome! And I managed to put the song into this book using my powerful magic! Here you go ;3 BELLE

After we sang all the songs we requested, I came up with one that only me and Belle sang. It was Love Me Harder and it's awesome! Yeah.

Tell me something I need to know ~Me
Take my breath and never let it go ~Belle

(Belle is squeaky btw) NO I'M NOT :roll:

If you just let me invade your space ~Me
I'll give you pleasure... *Smirks* Take it with the pain! *Shoots stuff at me* ~Belle
OW OW OW I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE PAIN ~Me

Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta love me harder ~Me
I WON'T love you harder! ~Belle
And if you really like me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta listen to me! ~Me
Stop the parody! ~Belle
No no no no, you started it first Belle! ~Me
No no no no, stop lying to me! ~Belle

Yeah, the whole song was ruined by Leah Belle stop the nonsense!

Oh well. It was a supercalifragiliciousexpialidocious night anyways! Whats the supercali thing you just said? You didn't watch Mary Poppins? No? Ugh. Oh crud, it's midnight! Bye Blueberry!

Scroll down for a 5 Fun Facts commercial break!
Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Commercial Break: 5 Facts About The Author!

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:56 am

5 Fun Facts About the Author!
Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by and read this shtuff! I did a 5 Facts About The Blueberry thing on page 14, so I decided to do something different... 5 facts about the author! As in me, SnowflakeStar! Here we go:

1. I wear glasses.
Because you can often see me online and yeah. : P

2. I often have writer's block.
That is the reason why I draw random art once in a while to get me inspired. If I don't, I just draw fan art for some diaries that I like.

3. I am pretty "organized"
Why the quotation marks? I try to make my Blueberries on schedule, but I usually fail. ;-;

4. I am not descriptive.
I'm bad. Yeah, I could change the word 'bad' to something more exciting, like vicious, notorious, menacing, but none of the words work, so my describing skills are... bad. (See?)

5. Blueberries are NOT my favorite food.
Some people write their diaries based on their favorite thing, but blueberries are not my favorite food. They taste weird, one tasted like mint, the other was super sour, and the third was just right. Blueberries give you surprising feelings, so that's one of the main reason I chose Blueberry for this title. My favorite food are cupcakes instead.

That's all for this time! I will post more once the Blueberry reaches... let's see, 25 pages? Okay then, stay tuned!

Continue Reading!
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miaox2 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:09 am

Once more when this reaches 25 pages?
ARE YOU CRAZY LULU!?!?!
EVERYBODY ITS SPAM TIME!!!!!
miaox2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vxlkas » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:32 am

lol btw BLUEBERRY IS AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cangles -
Moth ☄ They/Them ☄ Minor
hello im moth, i havent used this site since 2017 and id love for someone to update me of what ive missed
im really talkative so please do message me
ive also forgotten how to code so im sorry that my sig is a bit plain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vxlkas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me