create a clan ✽ aspenclan archive

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

twenty-six (first on V.4) ✽ 3/15/20

Postby røsebud » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:36 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

Number of Cats: 26
15 | 11
Next Moonpool Visit: any time
Prey Eaten: 5 servings – 1 hare, 1 fish

The joy of Goosewing's warrior ceremony was short-lived. All he could think about was how Pebblepaw should have been there by his side. All he had wanted was to become a warrior, and now he would never get the chance. The Clan members' voices lacked their usual enthusiasm as they congratulated him, and Goosewing barely raised his head as he trudged to his new den. Pinetail and Turtlecreek abruptly halted their conversation when he entered. "Congratulations, Goosewing," Pinetail meowed tersely. Her voice was deep and lined with a subtle, unidentifiable accent. The two she-cats exchanged glances of concern before standing to leave. Turtlecreek paused at the entrance. "I'm sorry about your brother," she mewed quietly before padding from the den. Goosewing padded silently into the now-empty den, laying down by the entrance. He longed to hear Pebblepaw's cheerful, friendly voice, just one more time. But no matter how much he yearned for his brother, he was gone. For the rest of Goosewing's life, Pebblepaw's carefree laugh would exist only in dreams, memories, and fleeting hallucinations. Across the camp, Sootpelt was just as melancholy. A single thought was repeating over and over in his mind. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault... If he hadn't brought Pebblepaw and Goosewing over from BirchClan, they would both be alive and happy together. But now Pebblepaw was dead, and Sootpelt wasn't even able to mourn him as a son — medicine cats weren't supposed to have kits at all. Even if Poppypaw didn't understand Sootpelt's grief, she at least respected it. "I'm going to give Goosepaw some goatweed. Would that be okay?" she asked cautiously. "Yes, good idea," the medicine cat mewed. ". . . Actually, I'll take it to him," he decided quickly. Poppypaw was reluctant at first, but she shortly gave up the herb. Sootpelt tried to appear dignified and collected as he passed to the warrior den. Goosewing barely raised his head as he entered. "How have you been doing?" the medicine cat mewed gently after setting down the goatweed. The young warrior was silent, but the pain in his eyes reflected the grief in his heart. Sootpelt nodded slowly. "I understand," he said. "I do. Please remember that." Goosewing looked up, finally meeting his father's eyes. Another wave of guilt crashed through Sootpelt. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault," he whispered, choking back a sob. "If I hadn't—" "Don't say that," Goosewing whispered. "I'm glad I'm here. I'm glad I get to be with you." Goosewing paused, breathing shakily. "And Pebblepaw was too," he concluded quietly. Both toms fell silent, taking in the rare father-son moment. "I should get back to work," Sootpelt said after a long pause. "As long as you're alright," he added. Goosewing nodded and managed a faint smile. "Thank you." "Anytime."

Goosewing and Sootpelt weren't the only ones mourning in secret. The word that Brambletooth was found dead had devastated Swiftfern. But if she revealed even the smallest bit of grief, she would be seen as a traitor. Instead, she had to pretend to be relieved that the supposed murderer was dead. She already had a bit of a reputation as Brambletooth's mate and a former rogue, and she could tell that Tanglestep wanted her exiled, or worse. She had to be extremely careful, or else risk losing her place in the clan. Her fur bristled with dread as she imagined returning to a life of solitude. "Wonderful news, isn't it?" a low voice chuckled. Swiftfern clenched her jaw as Tanglestep sidled up beside her. "It really is a shame you two were close. I can't even imagine how sad it must have been to find out what a monster Brambletooth was," the tom sneered, his tail curling up and brushing against Swiftfern's back. "Don't you dare touch me," she hissed as her claws unsheathed defensively. Tanglestep gave a sickening smile and laughed lightly. "Careful now, pretty girl," he said with a lilt in his voice before padding away. Swiftfern shuddered as she turned to clean the fur his tail had touched. If only Robinstar wasn't so caught up in paranoia, maybe then she would be able to see Tanglestep's true colors. The truth was right in front of her eyes, but she was too blind to see it.

"Hello, Robinstar," Tanglestep purred as he strode into her den. The leader glanced briefly up at him before returning her wild gaze to the forest floor. Her eyes were strained; it was clear she hadn't slept in days. "We're okay now, aren't we?" she asked, desperation and fatigue coloring her voice. Tanglestep paused. "He's gone now. He can't get to us. Right?" The deputy eyed her with thinly-veiled interest, curious as to whether Robinstar was addressing him or herself. "I'd say so, yes," he mewed, watching the relief wash over the leader's face. Tanglestep smiled upon seeing how much of an effect his words had on her. Of course, he knew Brambletooth's death wouldn't change anything—he wasn't a threat to the clan; only to Tanglestep's power. But that wasn't what Robinstar wanted to hear. She was more than happy to surround herself with comforting lies. In a way, Tanglestep figured, he was actually helping her. Not that he would have cared if he wasn't, of course. "You just take some time to relax. I'll take care of things," Tanglestep assured her. Robinstar nodded before retreating further back into her den and curling up in her nest. Tanglestep grinned to himself as he left the den. False hope and blissful ignorance were two of his favorite things to see in others. Cloudmask spotted her mate and approached him eagerly. "How is she? And how are you?" she mewed lightly. "Fine," her mate answered tersely. Cloudmask nuzzled him affectionately in an attempt to soothe his obvious discomfort. "Can I help with anything?" she offered. You could leave me alone for once, Tanglestep thought bitterly as he gave his mate a gentle smile. "Why don't you lead a patrol?" he suggested off the top of his head, knowing that Cloudmask was so desperate to please him that she would do anything he asked. Just as he expected, she accepted readily.

[ 1 goatweed used ]
[ Stormriver takes Mottledpaw hunting ]
[ Ivypaw and Littlepaw train ]
[ Poppypaw gathers herbs ]
[ Turtlecreek and Pinetail go on patrol ]
[ Cloudmask and Swiftfern go on patrol ]
[ Sagestorm, Rabbitheart, Cherryclaw, and Sparkfur go hunting ]
Last edited by røsebud on Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty-seven ✽ 4/1/20

Postby røsebud » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Number of Cats: 13
10 | 3
Next Moonpool Visit: now
Pebbles: 20
Prey Eaten: 3 servings – 1 hare
Mod Notes: For plot purposes, please do not kill or fatally wound any cats with a star ✯ beside their name. The leader may lose lives, but no more than three at a time. Please target those with a white star ✩ in the case of death rolls. Injuries are fine for any cat.

Robinstar peered into the entrance of the medicine den to see Poppypaw anxiously regarding the array of herbs before her. The young she-cat appeared too preoccupied wondering how she could know what to use in case of an emergency to notice the cat standing in the entryway. "Poppypaw?" the leader called softly.

The apprentice looked up, her round eyes full of worry. "Robinstar?"

Robinstar gazed sympathetically at the young cat. "I just wanted to let you know that I will be going to the moonpool today to request a medicine cat." Of course, Starclan hadn't been too helpful with their enigmatic prophecies as of late, but she didn't want to worry Poppypaw. Fortunately, the apprentice's relief kept her from picking up on Robinstar's concern. "I will do whatever I can to help you," the leader assured before nodding a goodbye to Tanglestep and padding into the forest.

"I'm so proud of her," Cloudmask purred to Tanglestep as she watched Poppypaw in the medicine den. The deputy frowned, wondering what was so special about the young cat. Was he supposed to care that much about his clanmates? "She's so brave, working all alone in there. We raised such a talented little girl," Cloudmask continued. That's right, Tanglestep reminded himself. Pepperpaw is your daughter. His mate smiled, wondering if she should say what was on her mind. "Tanglestep, I think we should have more kits!" she exclaimed, excitement dancing in her eyes. The dark tabby paused, mulling over the idea. He didn't care much for kits, but he wasn't going to have to spend much time in the nursery anyway. Besides, his clan was currently falling behind in numbers; it would be good to have some extra warriors once he took charge.

"I think that's a wonderful idea," Tanglestep purred. Cloudmask beamed. She couldn't believe she was so lucky in finding a mate who valued family as much as she did.

Birdbrook watched as her mother carefully reconstructed the crown of catkins. Brambletooth's own crown had been destroyed after he was exiled, but Swiftfern needed something to say goodbye to. Otherwise, she would never be able to find closure. Every time she heard his voice in Birdbrook's laugh or saw his passion in their daughter's eyes, she was instantly brought back to the moment the patrol announced that they had found his body washed up beside the river. Her dreams were haunted by Tanglestep's chilling smile, and she couldn't stop replaying his Brambletooth's last words to her. Remember me. Once in a while. Please promise me you'll try. The memory came rushing back, and Swiftfern forced back a sob. Birdbrook noticed and moved closer, allowing her mother to lean against her for support.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" the young warrior asked gently. Swiftfern nodded, breathing deeply.

"I'm okay." Swiftfern blinked back tears and stood up. "Thank you," she added softly, giving her daughter a loving lick on the head before discreetly picking up the catkin crown and walking into the forest. She felt her eyes brim with tears as she passed Pinetail and Turtlecreek walking together, their tails intertwined. The sunlight streaming past the branches and dappling the ground seemed to mock her and the darkness she carried in her heart. How could the sun shine and the flowers bloom when the love of her life was gone?

Swiftfern reached the shore and lifted her head, looking out onto the vast expanse. Hesitantly, she approached the lakefront. A breeze ruffled her fur as cool water lapped at her paws. As she placed the crown of catkins on water's placid surface, her tears began to pour out, carrying with them the grief that she had bottled up for moons. The full force of Brambletooth's death crashed through Swiftfern like a wave, threatening to drown her in its turmoil. She sunk her claws deep into the dirt in an effort to stay grounded. Her heart ached as she watched the crown slowly drift away. She remembered the last thing she had said to him as well. There will never be a day when I don't think of you. Swiftfern closed her eyes. It was true. She never would forget Brambletooth. He would stay alive through her and through Birdbrook, and Sparkfur as well, wherever he had gone. She would never forget how his eyes would light up when he was excited. How his whiskers used to twitch when he was focused. How he made her feel safe, and warm, and loved. The warrior's eyes brimmed with tears again, but she did not cry. She looked to the crown of catkins, already broken up, nearly out of sight, and laughed lightly. For the first time since Brambletooth's exile, she finally felt at peace.

The feeling didn't last long, however. Tanglestep crept out from the cover of the trees and snuck up behind Swiftfern, his claws extended. "What do you think you're doing, Tanglestep?" the she-cat snarled.

The deputy faltered, hiding his brief embarrassment behind his usual sneer. "I didn't think you heard me," he admitted.

Swiftfern scowled, finally turning to face him. "Please. I could have smelled you from across the lake."

"No need to be so ornery, sweetheart," Tanglestep growled. "Things would go much more smoothly if you would just work with me." A cursory glance at Swiftfern's reaction told him more than words could express. "Of course, we wouldn't want you getting into any kind of accident," he continued.

"I'm not afraid of you," Swiftfern stated simply, her words reinforced by the fire in her still tearful eyes.

Tanglestep's tail lashed. "Must I remind you what I'm capable of?" he growled, unsheathing his claws. But before he could say another word, the she-cat was lurching towards him. The deputy was taken aback by Swiftfern's sudden strength as she dug her claws into his shoulder. He hissed and swiped toward her throat, but the move was dodged and countered easily. Before Tanglestep could make another move, he was pinned to the ground, his hind leg caught in an awkward position. He writhed in pain, and Swiftfern could have sword she saw a flash of fear in his amber eyes.

"Fine. So nothing happens to you," the dark tabby relented quickly. "Actually, I think you could be a valuable asset to my clan. I can't have you get hurt." His words did nothing to loosen Swiftfern's grip. He paused, and a smile played at the corners of his mouth. "But what about, say, Birdbrook? I think we can both agree that anything happening to her would be unfortunate," he hissed. The flicker in Swiftfern's eyes confirmed that he had struck a chord, and he smiled at her defeat. "So we're in agreement, then?"

Swiftfern's face hardened. Without a word, she began pushing harder at his leg, straining at the effort. Tanglestep let out a yelp of pain as the warrior felt something break beneath her paws.

"If you ever lay so much as a single claw on my daughter," Swiftfern hissed, "you can expect a lot worse." She stood up and released her hold, glaring disdainfully at the deputy. "You have no idea what I'm capable of."

Swiftfern took another moment to look back at the lake before turning and briskly padding back to camp, where Birdbrook rushed toward her, eyes wide with concern. Swiftfern pulled her daughter close and promised to keep her safe, no matter what it took.

[ Robinstar asks Starclan for a medicine cat ]
[ Tanglestep and Cloudmask try for kits ]
[ Pinetail and Turtlecreek go hunting ]
[ Tanglestep breaks a hind leg and is unable to receive immediate treatment from a fully trained medicine cat ]
[ Minkear and Goosewing go on patrol ]

4/4/20; amethyst14 wrote:
    Season: New-Leaf (I know the change was friday but I started these before then and used these rolls.)
    Weather: The snow has mostly melted away, causing flooding. The rainy days also don't help with that. However prey have come out of the burrows in search of food a better place to live, making times plentiful. Even the medicine cats are finding herbs easier to find as they sprout out like weeds. Kittings will run smoother now as well and patrols will run into cats more often.

Hunting
      Pinetail and Turtlecreek caught two squirrels.

Patrolling
      Minkear and Goosewing found twenty five pebbles.

Health
      Poppypaw was unable to do anything for Tanglestep, maybe some poppyseeds for the pain.

Family
      Tanglestep is to hurt to try for kits.
      * Cloudmask and Tanglestep are successful in trying for kits

Request
      A medicine cat was sent.
Last edited by røsebud on Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty-eight ✽ 4/8/20

Postby røsebud » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:42 am

──────────────────────

Number of Cats: 14
10 | 4
Pebbles: 50
Prey Eaten: 4 servings – 1 robin, 1 mouse
Mod Notes: For plot purposes, please do not kill or fatally wound any cats with a star ✯ beside their name. The leader may lose lives, but no more than three at a time. Please target those with a white star ✩ in the case of death rolls. Injuries are fine for any cat.

Cloudmask sat beside Tanglestep, nuzzling him gently as Cloverwish prepared a poultice. "How's the pain, Tanglestep?" the medicine cat asked.

"Better," the deputy answered tersely. The pain in his leg wasn't even what bothered him the most—it was that that she-cat Swiftfern had made him look weak. As soon as he was in charge of the clan, she would be the first to go.

"Do you think the poppy seeds helped?" Poppypaw asked her new mentor eagerly.

"Yes, I do," he affirmed with an amicable smile. Cloverwish gestured for his apprentice to come closer. "See this?" She nodded. "A mixture of comfrey root and stinging nettle can help to heal broken bones," he explained before taking the poultice in his paw and applying it to Tanglestep's leg. "Now, I want you to do this part," Cloverwish said. Tanglestep looked up, startled, while Cloudmask watched on, practically glowing with pride.

"Me?" Poppypaw was hesitant, but excited to be trusted.

Cloverwish nodded and instructed his apprentice to take a stick and align it with Tanglestep's injured leg, explaining that this would help to keep the leg straight as it healed. As she held the stick in place, the medicine cat finished by wrapping the leg in a thick layer of cobwebs before turning to address Tanglestep. "So, you'll have to stay in here for at least another moon or so while the fracture heals. After that, we can start working on some exercises and get you walking again. Poppypaw and I will do everything we can to help you, but it's important to know that a broken leg is unlikely to heal completely. I'm afraid you may never fully recover."

Tanglestep scowled, and Cloudmask gently licked his ear in an effort to comfort him. "Don't worry. You'll be okay," she purred. The dark tabby was, in fact, comforted, but not by his mate's reassurance. Instead, he imagined how he might get revenge on Swiftfern in the future. His claws dug into the soft moss of his nest.

"Cloudmask, you should head back to the nursery. Both of you need rest," Cloverwish advised. Cloudmask lovingly nuzzled Tanglestep one last time before following the medicine cat's orders and joining her sister in the nursery. "As for you, Poppypaw, I'd recommend gathering more herbs while I stay here. I suspect Tanglestep may want more poppy seeds later on." The apprentice mewed a quick goodbye to her father before leaving the den and bounding into the forest.

──────────────────────

That night, Robinstar awoke with a start. The scream she had heard in her sleep was the same one that had haunted her dreams for moons, ever since Aspenfur first delivered the ominous prophecy. The scream was hauntingly familiar, but the leader knew she couldn't have heard it before. She tried to close her eyes and force herself to sleep, but it was no use.

The lean she-cat padded outside into the moonlight that washed over the clan. The camp was still and quiet, with only the sounds of a few warriors talking. She approached the medicine den slowly, not wanting to wake Poppypaw or Tanglestep.

"Cloverwish?" she whispered. The medicine cat stood quickly, and Robinstar was relieved to see that she hadn't disrupted his sleep.

"Hey, Robinstar," he mewed as he emerged from the den. "Anything I can help you with?" He sat by the den's opening, his tail curled around his paws.

"I don't know," Robinstar admitted. "But there is something I haven't told you about the clan." And with that, she launched into a retelling of the fear that had loomed over her and Aspenclan since that fateful night at the moonpool. She remembered the prophecy distinctly: Beware the twisted warrior with a twisted heart, or death will slowly overtake the clan. A chill ran down her spine at the mere memory of the foreboding words.

"When was the most recent incident?" Cloverwish asked gently.

"Several moons ago. When we lost Pebblepaw." Robinstar consulted her memory. "Brambletooth was found dead that same day," she remembered.

"And has Starclan reached out to you about it since then?"

"No, but I don't know whether that's a good thing." Robinstar's eyes were trained on the ground. "I might try to go to the moonpool again tomorrow."

Cloverwish nodded, sympathy in his eyes. "Robinstar, Starclan sent me here to help Aspenclan," he reminded her gently, "and to help you. Please don't hesitate to talk to me if anything else happens. But until then, try to get some rest, okay?"

Robinstar nodded. She didn't say anything, but her eyes were full of gratitude as she walked back to her den.

──────────────────────

Medicine:
        Cloverwish and Poppypaw treat Tanglestep using poppy seeds [x1], comfrey root [x1], and stinging nettle [x1]
        Poppypaw goes herb gathering, hoping to replace the herbs that were consumed

Moonpool:
        Robinstar requests an apprentice

Patrols:
        Swiftfern and Goosewing patrol the borders
        Turtlecreek, Pinetail, Minkear and Birdbrook go hunting

4/13/20; amethyst14 wrote:
    Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: Days are growing warmer and even into the night. Prey is abundant as they rush to fatten up for the next leafbare. Kittings should still run smoothly and herbs will be abundant. However predators and twoleg objects are starting to pop up.

Hunting
    Turtlecreek, Pinetail, Minkear and Birdbrook caught two mice.

Patrolling
    Swiftfern and Goosewing return to camp with no news.

Gathering
    Poppypaw found a stick.

Request
    An apprentice was sent.
Last edited by røsebud on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty-nine ✽ 4/14/20

Postby røsebud » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:39 am

Number of Cats: 15
10 | 5
Next Moonpool Visit: 4/15/20
Pebbles: 55
Prey Eaten: 4 servings – 2 squirrels

Tanglestep's tail twitched impatiently while he eyed the medicine cat. "Want to try walking some more?" Cloverwish asked. The offer was met with a scowl as the deputy rose to his paws.

"This is humiliating," Tanglestep snarled under his breath. Cloverwish gave him an empathetic smile.

"I know it is," he mewed, "but I don't want you going out too soon and hurting yourself again." The dark tabby said nothing as he slowly padded to the other side of the medicine den on his three good feet, letting his injured leg drag behind him. "Can you try putting some weight on your bad leg?" Cloverwish suggested gently. Tanglestep gave in reluctantly, but he was pleasantly surprised to realize that the crippling pain had faded into a dull ache. The medicine cat smiled to himself as the deputy's scowl washed away.

Tanglestep eyed him curiously. Cloverwish paused, anticipating a thank you. "You did well," the dark tabby stated instead.

I guess that's good enough, the medicine cat figured. "Well, I've got some good news for you," he continued. Tanglestep's face brightened. "You're healing pretty well. You're probably gonna feel some discomfort while walking and running, and you won't be as mobile as you were before, but I think you're ready to go back to, you know, patrols and things." He felt a flurry of pride and satisfaction at the hint of a smile on Tanglestep's face. The deputy nodded before limping confidently from the medicine den.

─────────────────────────

Cloudmask smiled as she watched Asterflame groom Rosekit and Sweetkit. "How are you feeling?" she asked her sister. "About leaving the nursery, I mean?"

"Thrilled," Asterflame laughed lightly.

"Hey!" Sweetkit mewed in playful protest.

Her mother cuffed her ear gently. "Now don't get me wrong, I do love spending my days with these two," she clarified. "I'm just more than ready to finally be a warrior." Cloudmask nodded. She understood the sentiment, even if she didn't feel the same. She had no problem spending her days in the warm, snug nursery. "Now, come on," Asterflame said, guiding the kits to sit under the Half-Fallen Tree. The new tom approached them eagerly, mewing an excited introduction.

Robinstar padded from the warrior den, Turtlecreek and Pinetail trailing behind. "I can't believe they're trusting you with an apprentice," Pinetail teased.

Turtlecreek scoffed. "Me? I've been here twice as long as you! I'm surprised that I haven't gotten an apprentice earlier."

"I wonder what that says about what Robinstar thinks of you," her friend purred with a coy smile. Turtlecreek gave her a playful shove before redirecting her attention to the Half-Fallen Tree, where the ceremony was about to begin. Already, their clanmates had started to gather around the tree. Cloudmask and Asterflame sat together outside the nursery, both of their faces shining with pride. Poppypaw returned to the camp and dropped off the herbs in the medicine den before joining her mother and aunt. Her eyes were bright with excitement for her cousins.

Robinstar jumped onto the tree's trunk and smiled warmly at Rosekit and Sweetkit, as well as the young tom who sat beside them. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Half-Fallen Tree," she announced, and the ceremony began.

Medicine
        Cloverwish practices medicine
        Tanglestep recovers from his injury and returns to his usual duties
        Poppypaw goes herb gathering

Patrols
        Tanglestep, Goosewing and Pinetail patrol the borders
        Minkear and Birdbrook patrol the borders
        Swiftfern, Asterflame and Turtlecreek go hunting

Rank Changes
        Aspenclan welcomes Rowanpaw as an apprentice
          his mentor is Minkear
        Rosekit has turned 6 moons old and is becoming an apprentice Rosepaw
          her mentor is Pinetail
        Sweetkit has turned 6 moons old and is becoming an apprentice Sweetpaw
          her mentor is Turtlecreek

4/20/20; amethyst wrote:
    Weather: Days are growing warmer and even into the night. Prey is abundant as they rush to fatten up for the next leafbare. Kittings should still run smoothly and herbs will be abundant. However predators and twoleg objects are starting to pop up.

Hunting
    Swiftfern, Asterflame and Turtlecreek caught a robin.

Patrolling
    Tanglestep, Goosewing and Pinetail met an elder while on patrol.
    Minkear and Birdbrook’s patrol passed uneventfully.

Gathering
    Poppypaw found foxglove seeds.

Training
    Cloverwish stays in tip top shape of five skill points.
Last edited by røsebud on Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty ✽ 4/24/20

Postby røsebud » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 am

──────────────────────→

Number of Cats: 20
13 | 7
Next Moonpool Visit: this moon
Pebbles: 60
Prey Eaten: 4 servings – 1 squirrel, 1 fish
Mod Notes: Could I have Turtlecreek and Sweetpaw transferred to lineart at some point?

For plot purposes, please do not kill or fatally wound any cats with a star ✯ beside their name. The leader may lose lives, but no more than three at a time. Please target those with a white star ✩ in the case of death rolls. Injuries are fine for any cat.

A sharp wail pierced the air. The she-cat's ears pricked as her brow furrowed with concern. She immediately abandoned her hunting mission and raced back toward camp, her heart pounding in her ears. The closer she got, the clearer the cries of her clanmates became. She made out the name of the clan's deputy, Stonestripe. The two of them had been sent on the hunting patrol together but decided to hunt independently. Maybe they should have stayed together.

The she-cat's fears were confirmed when she reached the camp and saw the deputy's body lying motionless on the dirt floor. The clan fell silent as all heads turned to her.

Ivycloud, Stonestripe's mate, stared at her, eyes shining with tears and full of anguish. "Robinstorm," she hissed. "You monster. I know you did this."

Robinstorm was taken aback. She tried to defend herself, but the words got caught in her throat. All she could do was shake her head fervently.

"Hold on, this was probably just an accident," a tabby tom interjected. He looked to Robinstorm, his face full of trust and understanding.

"Be quiet, Aspenfur," Ivycloud snapped. She moved aside, revealing the deep slash in the deputy's throat. "You think this was an accident?" Robinstorm's eyes widened, sweeping over the crowd of tense and angry faces. One of them was a killer. And they all thought it was her.

Aspenfur faltered. "Still, we don't know if it was Robinstorm," he pressed on.

"Of course it was!" Ivycloud's accusation shot through the air. "She always hated him."

"That's not true!" Robinstorm managed to shout. Sure, she disagreed with just about every word he said, and of course she had wanted to be deputy—just about everyone knew that—but she was no murderer. Several kits in the nursery began to cry. Her clanmates, the cats she had grown up with and loved deeply, scowled at her, some shaking their heads in contempt. Ivycloud's grief broke past her anger, and she looked away, pressing her nose into her mate's bloodstained fur. Several warriors moved to comfort her. Guilt welled in Robinstorm's heart, even though she knew she had done nothing wrong.

The leader, who had been silent up until this point, approached Robinstorm. His face was stoic and his eyes unreadable. "Palestar, please understand," she begged. Aspenfur's gaze met hers, their expressions one and the same.

The leader shook his head, his face contorted by disgust and anger. "What you did was unforgivable. You are hereby exiled," he snarled. "Don't you dare come back."

Robinstar awoke with a start, her heart pounding and the image of a large red tabby lingering in her mind. Brambletooth. She sat bolt upright. It had been so many moons since her exile from Seedclan. Why was the memory now haunting her dreams? And why was she unable to shake Aspenclan's former deputy from her mind?

The leader padded outside and sat beside her den. The bright, warm sunlight did little to ease her troubled mind. She watched her clanmates go about their day, silently contemplating.

"Anything I can help you with?" Tanglestep asked, interrupting her musings. Robinstar jumped slightly. She hadn't even seen him approach. The leader looked up, watching the deputy for several moments with a curious affect in her eyes.

She shook her head lightly. "I'm alright," she assured the dark tabby. He nodded and padded off, but Robinstar's gaze followed him. She closed her eyes and saw herself, alone and afraid as Palestar ordered her to leave. An instant later it was Brambletooth, horrified as she accused him of sneaking her deathberries. Robinstar's heartbeat quickened as more images flashed through her mind. Beware the twisted warrior with a twisted heart, or death will slowly overtake the clan. Tanglestep's apathy and Brambletooth's grief as Cricketleap was laid to rest. The cat to be feared is one you place highly. Tanglestep's satisfaction when Robinstar told him of the prophecy. Make sure you're trusting the right cats. Brambletooth diving into the river to rescue her without hesitation. Ignorance is bliss, but not for long. Brambletooth's utter helplessness as Tanglestep denied him the chance to say goodbye to his kits. You must open your eyes before it's too late.

The patrol said they had found Brambletooth washed up beside the river. They said he must have drowned. But when Robinstar fell into the river, he was the one to save her. His death was no accident. Someone had wanted him dead, and they had succeeded.

Robinstar felt her chest tighten and dug her claws into the dirt in an attempt to stay grounded. She took in deep breaths of fresh air, but still felt she was suffocating. "Great Starclan," she said in a choked whisper. "What have I done?" She looked up to see Swiftfern approaching her cautiously. Guilt seized her like an eagle's talons as she remembered Tanglestep's look of contentment after Brambletooth's body was retrieved from the forest.

"Robinstar, what's wrong?" the warrior asked gently. The leader didn't know how to respond. How could she possibly apologize for her terrible oversight? She had left Swiftfern without a mate; Birdbrook and Sparkfur without a father. How could Starclan—or anyone else, for that matter—possibly forgive her? Swiftfern watched her with cautious concern, but Robinstar knew that she must resent her. After all, she had essentially sentenced the warrior's mate to death.

Robinstar tore her eyes away, unable to look at Swiftfern a moment longer. Every time their eyes met was a jarring reminder of the leader's sins and all the pain she had caused. Cricketleap. Speckledpaw. Brambletooth. Pebblepaw. "I can't," she stammered. She wanted terribly to say sorry but knew that no apology could ever be enough.

"What do you mean?" Swiftfern continued. "You can't what?" Robinstar could say nothing as she broke away and stumbled into the medicine den, catching Cloverwish and Poppypaw by surprise.

"I've made a terrible mistake," she whispered. She didn't need to say another word before Cloverwish was guiding her to a soft nest. Poppypaw watched her with concern. Robinstar choked back a sob, wondering whether the young cat had been fooled by her father's lies, just as she was. "I was so wrong. How could I be so blind?" Robinstar asked, half to herself.

To her surprise, Cloverwish urged her not to talk. "Slow down. Try to relax. Poppypaw, why don't you get Robinstar something to eat?" he said quietly. The apprentice lingered a moment before running out to the fresh-kill pile.

"But Brambletooth—"

"Close your eyes," Cloverwish instructed. "Just breathe: in for four, and hold; out for four, hold; in for four—thank you, Poppypaw—out for four." They repeated this several times until Robinstar felt in control of herself again. "Here, have some food," the medicine cat mewed gently, setting the squirrel Poppypaw had retrieved in front of the leader.

Robinstar paused. She hadn't eaten a squirrel since Brambletooth poisoned her. At least, she thought it was Brambletooth at the time. Now she wondered how she could have ever believed he was at fault. He was with her from Aspenclan's very beginning. This clan was his life. He had watched it grow alongside his family and his kits. He would never do anything to harm it. Why couldn't she see that until it was too late? Her stomach churned, and she pushed the squirrel away.

Recognition flashed in Poppypaw's eyes. "Robinstar, I am so sorry," she mewed before snatching up the squirrel and bringing a fish for the leader instead. Cloverwish watched curiously.

"Thank you," Robinstar murmured as she began to eat. Poppypaw nodded and tried to offer her a reassuring smile. Cloverwish eyed the two she-cats, wondering if he should ask what was wrong with the squirrel. His apprentice noticed his hesitation and shook her head slightly. The tom backed off, resigning himself to watch from the side. Clearly, there was a lot about Aspenclan's past that he had yet to learn. "I wasn't sure if you remembered," Robinstar said finally as she finished her meal.

Poppypaw nodded and looked down. She was five moons old at the time—not quite old enough to understand, but definitely old enough to know that something important was happening. "Mom tried to shield me and Ivypaw, but I still heard everything."

Robinstar looked up reluctantly. "So you heard Brambletooth accuse Tanglestep?" The apprentice nodded again. "What do you think about it all?"

The question took her by surprise. "Brambletooth didn't seem like the killing type," she answered carefully, wondering where this conversation was headed.

"And Tanglestep did?"

Poppypaw raised her eyes to meet Robinstar's. There was no accusation in the leader's tone or voice, only genuine worry. "I don't know," she admitted. "I'm sure you know him better than me. Tanglestep never paid much attention to me. I don't think he even knows my name," she said bitterly, trying to stop the tears from coming. "Even after he stayed in this den with me for a whole moon. He never—" her voice broke off as she squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself not to cry.

Robinstar's heart ached with sympathy. She stood up and went to comfort the young cat. "I'm sorry, Poppypaw," she whispered. "I had no idea." The apprentice sniffled and muttered quick apologies to the leader and to her mentor. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who messed up," Robinstar assured her. Cloverwish fidgeted anxiously. He wanted to help his apprentice but had no idea where to start.

Poppypaw sniffed again and smiled weakly. "I'm okay," she mewed softly.

Cloverwish cleared his throat. "So, Robinstar, why don't you tell us what brought you in here in the first place?" he suggested.

"I think—" The leader paused before continuing in a hushed voice. "I think I exiled the wrong cat."

Poppypaw's eyes widened. "So you think Brambletooth was telling the truth?" Robinstar nodded gravely. "What are you going to do?"

"He hasn't done anything in several moons. For now, I think I'll just lay low and keep an eye on him," she decided.

"We will too," Cloverwish stated. His apprentice looked more unsure.

"Robinstar?" she mewed anxiously as the leader had turned to go. "What if he goes after you again?"

Robinstar froze, worry etched in her face. After a moment, she shook away the expression and smiled gently at the apprentice. "Don't worry about me. I have six lives left, after all." Poppypaw and Cloverwish exchanged worried glances as the leader padded outside.

She strode toward Swiftfern, who was chatting idly with Asterflame. "Swiftfern, can I speak with you?" she asked, barely glancing at the younger warrior.

Swiftfern looked toward Robinstar with a peculiar expression. It wasn't hostile per se, but it was nowhere near the amiable expression she had worn just moments earlier. "Can't it wait?"

"This is important," Robinstar insisted. Swiftfern still didn't seem convinced, and Robinstar eyed her friend briefly before continuing. "It's about Brambletooth."

The name got an immediate reaction. "I'll talk to you later, Asterflame," Swiftfern said hastily as she walked to the leader's den. A minute later, Robinstar entered as well, Birdbrook close behind. "So what's this all about?" the warrior demanded.

Robinstar stared at her paws, trying to piece words together. "I just . . . I'm so sorry," she mewed. Swiftfern's eyes narrowed in distrust and confusion.

"What do you mean?" Birdbrook asked gently.

"I was wrong. All along, I was wrong about everything. About the prophecy. About Tanglestep and . . . about Brambletooth." The leader's face flushed beneath her fur in remorse and shame. "I should have known. How could I not have known?"

Swiftfern and Birdbrook were both quiet, unsure of how to respond. After a spell of silence, the older of the two spoke. "Birdbrook, I think you should go—"

"I'm not going anywhere," the young warrior said firmly. "I'm not a kit anymore. You can't keep trying to shield me from everything. And if this is about dad, I need to know." Swiftfern fell silent, Tanglestep's threat lurking in her memory. "Anyway," Birdbrook continued as she sat down, "Robinstar, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I think I exiled the wrong cat." The leader looked up to see Swiftfern seething with anger.

"Of course you did," the warrior growled. "It's about time you realized it. Unfortunately, you're about five moons too late." Robinstar nodded in silent acceptance. She deserved every word of criticism.

"Mom, calm down," Birdbrook mewed before addressing the leader again. "Why did you trust Tanglestep in the first place?" she asked gently.

Robinstar paused, taking a moment to look back on her memories. "He told me what I wanted to hear," she realized. "After I received that prophecy, I started acting crazy—I can see that now. Brambletooth tried to put me in my place, but Tanglestep just encouraged me." Swiftfern's anger softened at the leader's palpable remorse. "Brambletooth was such a good tom," she said quietly.

Swiftfern nodded. "He really was," she whispered, biting back tears.

The three sat in silence as the walls between them crumbled.

"I need your help," Robinstar murmured after some time. The other she-cats looked up expectantly. "I don't know what to do about Tanglestep. I'm just so scared," she said shakily.

"I'm on your side, Robinstar," Swiftfern stated. The leader sighed with relief, and Birdbrook smiled at her mother's ability to forgive. "Any enemy of Tanglestep's is a friend of mine."

Robinstar thanked her softly. "I really am sorry for what happened to Brambletooth," she mewed earnestly. "I know it was my fault." Birdbrook shook her head and assured the leader that it was alright.

"It's not alright," Swiftfern objected. "But that doesn't mean I can't forgive you. It's what Brambletooth would have done." The leader's eyes shone with gratitude. "What is it that you needed our help with?"

"I don't know, really," Robinstar admitted. "I just—I know he's going to try to kill me again. And I have to protect the rest of the clan too. But I can't just exile him now; it would seem so out of the blue. But what else am I supposed to do, just wait until he kills someone else? And I can't take him on myself. I'm not strong enough."

Swiftfern stepped closer to the leader. "Tanglestep may be a skilled fighter, but he is nowhere near as strong as you."

"And we'll be here to back you up," Birdbrook added.

Robinstar smiled at the warriors. She needed no words to express how much she appreciated their support. The leader concluded their meeting with a reminder to both warriors to remain careful and vigilant. "And remember, he can't know that anything's changed," she said seriously.

Swiftfern and Birdbrook exited the den together, relieved that the deputy wasn't around to see them. Asterflame was sitting nearby, eager to hear about how the meeting went. "So what was all that?" she asked Swiftfern. The older warrior hesitated, unsure of how much she should share. "Brambletooth, wasn't he the deputy before?" Asterflame continued in a hushed tone. Her friend nodded. Both warriors looked up as Tanglestep limped past them, scowling at Swiftfern. Asterflame's nose wrinkled in distaste. "Honestly, I just don't get what Cloudmask sees in him," she whispered. "Poppypaw turned out great, but she was all her mother. I can only hope her new siblings don't take after their father either." She smirked at Swiftfern, who laughed despite herself.

Several tail-lengths away, Sweetpaw and Rowanpaw were sharing a squirrel as Rosepaw crept up behind them. Asterflame and Swiftfern watched, their whiskers twitching in amusement. Rosepaw briefly locked eyes with her mother, and they shared an excited smile before she leapt onto her sister's back. Swiftfern smiled as she saw Asterflame giggle along with her kits.

"Do you ever think about having more kits?" the older warrior asked.

Asterflame shrugged nonchalantly. "Sometimes. I'm not against the idea, but I really didn't like being stuck up in the nursery. I don't get how Cloudmask loves it so much. Besides, I can't exactly have kits on my own," she answered, casting a thoughtful glance at her companion. "Do you?"

"Not without Brambletooth," Swiftfern sighed with a bittersweet smile. "But I definitely agree about the nursery. I hated not being able to hunt or go on patrols." But I would give anything to go back, she mused silently.

"It's a good thing they're worth it," Asterflame said as she watched Pinetail and Turtlecreek leading her daughters to training. Swiftfern nodded, thinking of the strong and kind she-cat Birdbrook had become.

"Minkear, would you mind bringing the apprentices back to camp?" Pinetail asked following the training session.

Minkear's gaze danced briefly between her and Turtlecreek. "Sure thing," he agreed before gathering the three apprentices and padding away.

Turtlecreek smiled. "What was that about?" she asked, turning to face Pinetail.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you," the dark she-cat purred.

Together they walked through the woods, talking lightly and letting their pelts brush up against each other. They fell silent as they reached the lake. The two she-cats sat beside one another, both wondering if they should express the thoughts running through their heads. Turtlecreek's heart fluttered as Pinetail allowed her head to fall onto the calico's shoulder. She leaned over to gently lick Pinetail's cheek without hesitation. The dark-furred cat raised her head and returned the gesture immediately.

"I love you, Turtlecreek," Pinetail mewed softly.

"I love you too," Turtlecreek responded, unable to keep the jubilant smile off her face.

Pinetail nuzzled the other she-cat, laughing lightly. "You have no idea how long I waited to say that."

"Me too," Turtlecreek purred. "From the moment I met you."

They lay together and basked in the near silence of the moment. The only sounds were the soft whisper of the lake, the calls of birds between the trees, and the beating of two hearts in synchrony. They looked out onto the water, whose placid surface reflected the array of colors in the sky as the sun sank beneath the horizon. Time stretched out before them, but they soaked up the moment, allowing it to go on and on.

After an eternity that passed all too quickly, Turtlecreek began to stand, only to realize that Pinetail had fallen asleep beside her. Disinclined to disturb the other she-cat's rest, the calico settled down once more. A smile lingered on her maw as she slept alongside her mate.

Turtlecreek was roused from her sleep by the blazing sun. As she stretched and shook the sleep from her limbs, she saw Pinetail watching her with amusement. "You really are not a light sleeper," she remarked. Turtlecreek glanced up to see the sun already high in the sky and stifled a yawn. Pinetail chuckled softly.

"Good morning," Turtlecreek muttered with a thin smile.

"It's nearly sun-high," Pinetail mewed in response as they both started toward the camp. Turtlecreek rolled her eyes and gave the dark-furred she-cat a gentle shove. "So, while you were asleep, I started thinking of something," she said, her eyes shining with excitement. Turtlecreek couldn't help but smile at the she-cat's contagious energy. "What do you think about having kits?"

"I'd love to," she answered immediately before a brief pause. "But how would—"

"That is what I was thinking about," Pinetail interjected before describing her idea as Turtlecreek listened intently. "But only if you are okay with it, of course," she concluded. "And you do not have to answer right away."

"No, I think we should do it," Turtlecreek said.

"Really?" Pinetail mewed hopefully.

Her mate nodded, matching the she-cat's eager smile. "As long as you don't catch any feelings," she teased.

"Trust me, you do not have to worry about that," Pinetail laughed.

Turtlecreek licked her cheek gently. "Of course I trust you," she purred.

As the she-cats neared the camp, they noticed that the air was tinged with a couple of unfamiliar scents. They exchanged glances and quickened their pace. Turtlecreek approached the entrance with careful curiosity, Pinetail following closely. As they padded into the camp the sources of the new scents became apparent: already, they could see several new faces among the familiar. Robinstar was speaking to a young she-cat while two older warriors watched from a short distance, and Cloudmask was guiding a small kit to the nursery.

Turtlecreek walked up to the new warriors and introduced herself. "Hi, you must be new to Aspenclan. I'm Turtlecreek, and this is Pinetail, my—" Her voice cut off, and she cast a nervous glance to Pinetail before continuing."This is my friend, Pinetail."

One of the unfamiliar warriors, a ginger-and-white she-cat, smiled and nodded, sharing a knowing look with her companion. "It's nice to meet you two," she mewed warmly. "My name is Kiiro."

The other she-cat, a lithe gray tabby, spoke next. "I'm Komaru, Kiiro's mate." Kiiro winked at Turtlecreek and Pinetail, who shared a bashful smile. "And this is our lovely daughter, Nanami," Komaru continued, as the young cat who had been speaking to Robinstar approached.

"Nanamipaw, now," the she-cat corrected, grinning with pride.

Turtlecreek and Pinetail greeted the new apprentice before the calico cast a glance toward the nursery. "And that kit, are they yours as well?"

Kiiro shook her head. "They found him separately. He was all alone in the woods. Poor thing must have been terrified," she mewed. "But from what I gathered, there's a queen in there about to have her kits, so she can look after him."

"I was—" Pinetail paused and looked toward Turtlecreek. The calico she-cat gave a small nod, and a smile spread across her mate's maw. "Turtlecreek and I are hoping to have kits soon." Her voice was hushed and cautious, but saying the words aloud still felt like an achievement. She went quiet when Robinstar approached the small group, although a smile still lingered on her maw. Cloverwish padded after her but stayed a few tail-lengths behind.

"Nanamipaw, I'd love to start training as soon as possible," the leader began, "but I'm afraid I can't today. I need to go to the moonpool." Swiftfern walked toward Robinstar, a silent question in her eyes. "Would you look after things while I'm gone?" she whispered to the warrior and the medicine cat, who both nodded seriously. "Thank you . . . thank you," the leader muttered, licking her lips as she looked around nervously.

"It's no problem, Robinstar," Cloverwish assured her quietly before flashing Aspenclan's newest members a warm smile. Robinstar locked eyes with him and took a final deep breath before starting toward the moonpool, hoping Starclan was willing to grant her their forgiveness. Tanglestep's amber eyes followed after her as his features formed a slight frown. He regarded Swiftfern and Cloverwish distrustfully, but eventually relented and began to organize the day's patrols.

Rank Changes:
        Aspenclan welcomes Komaru, Kiiro and Nanami from the Evanora's Reach readopt
        Komaru and Kiiro join as warriors
        Nanami joins as an apprentice → Nanamipaw
          her mentor is Robinstar
        Aspenclan welcomes Pipitkit from the jellybean raffle

Moonpool:
        Robinstar requests a cat of any rank

Medicine:
        Cloverwish and Poppypaw go herb gathering

Patrols:
        Swiftfern, Asterflame and Komaru patrol the borders
        Minkear and Kiiro patrol the borders
        Tanglestep, Goosewing, Rowanpaw and Sweetpaw hunt
        Turtlecreek, Birdbrook, Nanamipaw and Rosepaw hunt

Training:
        Rowanpaw, Rosepaw and Sweetpaw train

Family:
        Cloudmask is having her kits!
        the father is Tanglestep
        no calico/tortoiseshell kits please!
        Turtlecreek and Pinetail are now mates!
        Pinetail tries for kits with Oakbreeze of Twistedclan as a surrogate

4/30/20; amethyst14 wrote:

Hunting
    Tanglestep, Goosewing, Rowanpaw and Sweetpaw don't manage to catch anything due to the inexperienced apprentices.
    Turtlecreek, Birdbrook, Nanamipaw and Rosepaw managed to catch a distracted squirrel.

Patrolling
    Swiftfern, Asterflame and Komaru run into a pair of loving mates. They are looking for a new play to call home.
    Minkear and Kiiro walked right into a patch of bees! The two cats ran as fast as they could and managed to get away with just a few stings. Cloverwish was able to get some of the pesky stingers but Minkear will need some dandelion. They both also need to rest for a moon.

Gathering
    Cloverwish and Poppypaw find horsetail, willow leaf and willow bark.

Family
    Cloudmask gave birth to 1, 2 healthy kits!
    Pinetail found out she was expecting! She is due in two moons.

Training
    Rowanpaw, Rosepaw and Sweetpaw all learn the combat skill.

Request
    A queen was sent. She is due in two moons.

Mod Notes
    Sorry, transfers are on hold for me at the moment due to a busy schedule. I do have plans to catch up soon though!
    The ‘loving’ cat was done by kazin and the requested cat is done by HI55, they have a warrior line as well.
Last edited by røsebud on Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty-one ✽ 5/11/20

Postby røsebud » Tue May 12, 2020 8:34 am

──────────────────────

Number of Cats: 25
15 | 10
Pebbles: 65
Prey Eaten: 5 servings – 1 robin, 2 mice
Mod Notes: Lineart with written descriptions is preferred for the images!

For plot purposes, please do not kill or fatally wound any cats with a star ✯ beside their name. The leader may lose lives, but no more than three at a time. Please target those with a white star ✩ in the case of death rolls. Injuries are fine for any cat.

last moon

Robinstar opened her eyes to find herself in the middle of Aspenclan's camp, just as she had during every other dream at the moonpool. This time was different, however, as she knew it would be. For the first time since his exile, she was standing face-to-face with the large ginger tabby whose face had haunted her conscience. "Brambletooth, I'm so sorry," she whispered, unable to keep the tears from coming.

"I understand," he answered softly, his voice low and his eyes clouded with pain.

Robinstar stepped back and looked around at the handful of cats that had started to gather around her. Her heart ached at the sight of Cricketleap and Speckledpaw sitting together. "I should have known," the leader muttered, shaking her head with disdain at her own oversight.

"It wasn't your fault, Robinstar," Cricketleap mewed. "None of us knew what Tanglestep was capable of."

"Maybe not at first," Robinstar said bitterly. "But it kept happening again and again . . ."

"Hey," Brambletooth interrupted softly. "You can't change the past. There's no point in trying. It's time to start looking forward. You have to exile Tanglestep." Robinstar nodded solemnly, eyes trained on the ground, but looked up quickly at the former deputy's final words.

"I can't," she stammered.

Brambletooth blinked as his eyes narrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Robinstar swallowed, but it did nothing to clear the knot in her throat. "He's going to kill me. I know he will. I can't confront him," she rattled on.

"Robinstar, if you do nothing, he
will kill you," Brambletooth said darkly.

The leader shot him a crazed look, one that had become all too familiar to the red tabby during his final moons. "Stop it! Don't say that!" she snapped. Brambletooth opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted before he could even begin. "That's enough. I don't need you threatening me," she hissed and squeezed her eyes shut.

When she opened them, she found herself at the moonpool, scowling fiercely at her own reflection. Fear crept into her mind as she remembered what happened the last time she ignored Starclan's warnings, but she pushed the feelings away before they could sink in.
Everything was going to be fine.

Pipitkit watched as Cloudmask gingerly plucked six feathers from a robin. He fidgeted impatiently, kneading the soft nest beneath his paws. "Are your brothers awake?" the queen asked, peering toward where Sparrowkit and Finchkit were curled up together.

"I'm up," Sparrowkit yawned, rolling on top of Finchkit as he stretched.

"Please be careful," Cloudmask laughed. Behind her, a dark face appeared in the nursery entrance, casting a shadow over the queen and her kits. The calico queen turned, and a smile broke across her face. "Tanglestep! Did you come to see the kits?" Cloudmask moved over to make room for her mate in the already crowded nursery.

"I can eat outside," Pinetail decided. Tanglestep watched indifferently as she picked up the vole she had been eating and padded past the deputy, Jasperlight following close behind.

With a touch of reluctance, the tabby tom sat down beside his mate, eyeing the three kittens. The brown and white ones were his, and he even knew their names, which he was rather proud of. The only question was where the curly-furred kit had come from. The deputy's eyes narrowed.

Cloudmask watched over Finchkit as he finally stood up and walked shakily to the robin. The queen picked up the feathers and gingerly tucked one behind each kit's ear while they ate. As she affixed the three remaining feathers to her own chain of catkins, she spoke quietly to Tanglestep. "It's a little late for Pipitkit to be having his first fresh-kill, but I think it's really important that he doesn't feel left out just because he's adopted," she explained in a soft murmur. Her mate nodded as the understanding set in. "I am a little worried about Finchkit, though," she continued. "He's not quite as strong as Sparrowkit. I hope he isn't falling behind."

Tanglestep licked Cloudmask's ear comfortingly. "Don't worry about that," he purred. He refused to have a weak son. One way or another, he would fix that problem for good.

Rank Changes:
        Rowanpaw is transferred to inky.'s Ravenclan

Patrols:
        Turtlecreek, Komaru and Sweetpaw patrol the borders
        Swiftfern and Rowanpaw patrol the borders
        Tanglestep, Ashbark, Brackenfang, Goosewing and Rosepaw hunt
        Asterflame and Birdbrook hunt

Training:
        Robinstar trains Nanamipaw in hunting

Medicine:
        Cloverwish treats Minkear's bee stings using dandelion [x1]
        Minkear and Kiiro rest for one moon
        Poppypaw looks for kitting herbs

5/15/2020; amethyst wrote:
    Season: Leaf-Fall
    Weather: It’s that time again, where the leaves change their color and fall off with the wind. Prey seem to be in a frantic scurry as they finish their preparation for the coming leafbare, it seems like the clan cats will be too. Predators will be out more as they too prepare for the cold season.

Hunting
    Tanglestep, Ashbark, Brackenfang and Goosewing caught a blue bird.
    Asterflame and Birdbrook caught a fish.

Patrolling
    Turtlecreek, Komaru and Sweetpaw’s patrol went uneventful.
    Swiftfern and Rosepaw find nothing at the borders.

Gathering
    Poppypaw found a stick.

Training
    Nanamipaw learned a skill this moon.
Last edited by røsebud on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty-two ✽ 5/18/20

Postby røsebud » Tue May 19, 2020 3:10 pm

──────────────────────

Number of Cats: 24
15 | 9
Pebbles: 70
Prey Eaten: 5 servings – 1 bluebird, 1 fish

Rosepaw's viridescent eyes swept over the camp, searching for the cream tabby pelt of her mentor. Her tail lashed in frustration. The young calico scowled and began stalking back to her den when she heard hushed voices drifting from the warriors' den. Her curiosity piqued, Rosepaw approached the den and peered inside to see Tanglestep sitting before a group of other warriors. The deputy spotted his niece and fell silent as all heads turned to her. "Oh, sorry," she stammered, backing away despite the intrigue.

"Rosepaw, stay," Tanglestep said in a commanding tone that was impossible to ignore.

Rosepaw paused. "Really?" she mewed hesitantly, though excitement danced in her eyes at the thought of being included in something grown-up and confidential.

The deputy nodded and gave the apprentice a comforting smile, motioning for her to sit between him and Ashbark. Without having to be told, the spotted tabby moved over to make room for Rosepaw. As she sat down, she was greeted by a chorus of "Hello, Rosepaw" and "It's nice to have you here, Rosepaw." The calico looked around at her clanmates. Where at first their faces were guarded and wary, now they were kind and welcoming. It was clear that this—whatever this was—was not an open meeting, and she couldn't help but wonder why some of the warriors were present.

"Goosewing, please continue," Tanglestep encouraged. Rosepaw looked toward the young warrior, who was staring at the ground.

"Well, my mom—Rippleberry—she died during kitting," Goosewing recalled in a choked whisper, overwhelmed by the guilt he had carried with him all his life. "After I came here from Birchclan, Pebblepaw was the only family I had left. I mean, there was Sootpelt, too, but no one could know that he was my dad." The warrior took a shaky breath. "And then he killed him," he muttered, grief turning to anger as he spoke. The other cats murmured gentle words of sympathy.

"Who did?" Tanglestep pressed. He knew the answer, of course. He just had to make sure that Goosewing didn't.

"It was Brambletooth. Brambletooth killed my brother," Goosewing whispered, and Tanglestep had to suppress a grin of satisfaction.

"That's right. Brambletooth killed Pebblepaw," the deputy repeated. Rosepaw's eyes widened. She had heard that name before, but only in quiet whispers and quick snatches of conversation. Now she knew why. "Goosewing, it's natural to think of all death as tragedy," Tanglestep continued, "but your parents were both traitors. Not only did they betray their own clans, they also betrayed the promise they made when they became medicine cats." Goosewing nodded, his head hanging low. "But just because they were traitors, that doesn't mean you have to be. You could be great—or you could end up in the same spot as Rippleberry or Pebblepaw." The young warrior shuddered slightly.

Tanglestep approached him, confidence and regality in his gait. Goosewing looked up and tried not to appear fearful. The deputy was a strong and fair leader, the younger tom knew, but it was impossible to not feel intimidated by those amber eyes. He sat tall, trying to meet the dark tabby's eyeline.

"We are your family, Goosewing," Tanglestep said, his voice surprisingly gentle. Goosewing let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding and even mustered a small smile. The deputy flicked the tip of his tail and the other warriors gathered around Goosewing, surrounding him with compliments and affection.

As warriors began to filter out of the den, Rosepaw approached her uncle. "So what was that?"

Tanglestep gave her a thin smile. "Some members of Aspenclan aren't too fond of me," he explained. "A few of them have spread lies about me. The world is a very dangerous place, Rosepaw. You don't know of all the frightening things beyond Aspenclan's grounds." The tom felt a flurry of pride at the fear in the apprentice's eyes. "That's why I started this family."

"But you already have a family, don't you? With my mom's sister? And Poppypaw, and the kits?"

"That's true. But just because I'm not related to Ashbark and Brackenfang, or Komaru, or Goosewing, that doesn't mean we can't be a family. The most important thing about family is looking out for each other. And I am looking out for all of you, to keep you safe from the lies and dangers outside of the family."

Rosepaw nodded gravely. "Thank you," she mewed.

Tanglestep smirked. "Anytime." He turned to leave but stopped suddenly. "And Rosepaw, don't talk about this to anyone else. It's dangerous, remember?"

The young calico grinned. She had a secret! "Just the family, right?"

"Right." Tanglestep nodded hesitantly, trying not to grimace at the she-cat's enthusiasm. "Just the family."

Patrols:
        Tanglestep, Ashbark and Rosepaw patrol the borders
        Asterflame, Minkear and Sweetpaw patrol the borders
        Turtlecreek, Komaru, Kiiro and Nanamipaw hunt
        Swiftfern, Birdbrook and Goosewing hunt

Training:
        Nanamipaw, Rosepaw and Sweetpaw train with their respective mentors

Medicine:
        Cloverwish and Poppypaw search for kitting herbs

Family:
        Asterflame tries for kits with Laceleaf of Hazelclan

Starclan:
        Robinstar requests an apprentice

5/26/20; amethyst wrote:
    Season: Leaf-Fall
    Weather: It’s that time again, where the leaves change their color and fall off with the wind. Prey seem to be in a frantic scurry as they finish their preparation for the coming leafbare, it seems like the clan cats will be too. Predators will be out more as they too prepare for the cold season.

Hunting
    Turtlecreek, Komaru, Kiiro and Nanamipaw caught two fish.
    Swiftfern, Birdbrook and Goosewing caught a robin.

Patrolling
    Tanglestep, Ashbark and Rosepaw find fifteen pebbles.
    Asterflame, Minkear and Sweetpaw’s patrol went uneventful.

Gathering
    Cloverwish and Poppypaw find raspberry leaves and two borage.

Family
    Asterflame was unsuccessful, they can try again next moon.

Training
    Nanamipaw did not learn a skill this moon.

Rosepaw and Sweetpaw learned the hunting skill.

Request
    An apprentice was sent.

Genetics
    The requested apprentice: LL, BB, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Wsw
Last edited by røsebud on Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty-three ✽ 5/30/20

Postby røsebud » Sun May 31, 2020 11:31 am

──────────────────────

Number of Cats: 25
15 | 10
Pebbles: 90
Prey Eaten: 5 servings – 1 robin, 1 fish

Rosepaw woke her sister with an eager shove. "Come on, it's almost sunhigh! We're gonna miss it!" she urged. Sweetpaw's eyes opened drearily.

"Rosepaw, I don't know if I wanna do this," she whispered as she followed her sister into the forest. "Honestly, I've always thought Tanglestep was a little creepy."

Rosepaw laughed. "You're such a baby. He's not a bad guy or anything. I told you, he's trying to help the clan!" Sweetpaw eyed her, unconvinced.

Rosepaw's pace quickened as she approached Tanglestep, who was sitting by the river and squinting up at the sky. Ashbark and Brackenfang were there as well. The deputy looked toward Rosepaw and immediately narrowed his eyes at the sight of another calico behind her. "Rosepaw," he growled, "what is she doing here?"

"I invited her," Rosepaw chirped, unfazed. Sweetpaw, however, crouched down and flattened her ears at the dark tabby's sinister tone. "Don't worry, she's all caught up," Rosepaw continued. "I told her everything about . . . Brambletooth." The name she said in a hushed whisper.

By now, Ashbark and Brackenfang had both tuned in and were stalking toward the frightened apprentice. "Rosepaw, I think I'm just gonna go home," Sweetpaw said, her voice wavering in fear.

Ashbark and Tanglestep exchanged a quick glance. Before either apprentice could react, Ashbark was sinking her teeth into Sweetpaw's scruff and dragging her toward the riverbank. Sweetpaw tried to scream, but her throat was frozen by terror. Tanglestep strode over to Rosepaw and sat beside her. "What is she doing? Let Sweetpaw go! Please, she didn't do anything wrong," Rosepaw pled. Although her vision was blurred by tears, she could see that Komaru and Goosewing had arrived. Both watched. Neither interfered.

"But you did," Tanglestep responded coolly. "You weren't supposed to talk to anyone about Brambletooth. This is your fault, Rosepaw."

"It—it is?" Rosepaw blanched, and her eyes brimmed with tears.

Tanglestep nodded solemnly before turning to address Ashbark. "Do it."

Sweetpaw looked helplessly up at Ashbark, her sides heaving with panicked sobs and her face wet with tears. The spotted warrior stared back with an icy gaze. The apprentice tried to make eye contact with Rosepaw, shouting her name, but her sister refused to look at her, instead electing to squeeze her eyes shut and try to block out everything around her. Brackenfang looked away from his mate, unable to hide his discomfort. Paralyzed by fear, Rosepaw felt her heart falter as a soft crack broke the near-silence of the forest.

She overcame her paralysis to rush to her sister's unmoving side. "W-what did you do?" she stammered to Ashbark without taking her eyes off of Sweetpaw's face. The spotted tabby didn't answer; she merely smirked toward Tanglestep, who nodded his approval. The deputy kicked Sweetpaw into the river with ease, and Rosepaw could only watch in horror as her sister's small form was snatched up by the current.

"Stop crying, Rosepaw," Tanglestep ordered. The young calico tried desperately to obey, holding her breath to keep the sobs from escaping and pressing her claws into the back of her other forepaw to distract from the pain in her heart. Tanglestep sat up tall with his back to the river, amber eyes raking over the faces of the warriors. "Today, Rosepaw put us—and, therefore, all of Aspenclan—in danger. If it weren't for Ashbark, who knows the dangers that could have come from shared secrets." Ashbark smiled, her tail flicking contentedly. Brackenfang, meanwhile, was unable to look his mate in the eye. "I tell you all the truth because I believe that I can trust you," Tanglestep continued. "Rosepaw broke that trust today. The truth is confidential for a reason." The deputy turned sharply toward Rosepaw, whose face had finally hardened into a scowl, though tears still shone in her eyes. "I'm going to have to consider whether or not you can remain a part of Aspenclan," Tanglestep growled. "Until then, you should go back to camp and think about what you've done." Rosepaw's expression was unmoving as she began to pad toward the camp. For a moment, she felt an overwhelming desire to look back toward the river, but forced herself to continue forward.

A chill came over the clan as the midday patrol returned with Sweetpaw's body in tow. Robinstar emerged from her den, and her face went pale beneath her fur. Her gaze darted toward Swiftfern, whose eyes were wide with dread. Birdbrook laid down the apprentice near the center of the clearing. "We-we found her beside the river," she explained shakily.

"I never taught her how to swim," Turtlecreek said, her voice stricken with horror.

Kiiro approached her. "Turtlecreek, please don't blame yourself," she mewed gently. The calico warrior shook her head and leaned against her friend, but her guilt was still palpable despite the quiet assurances. Komaru wanted desperately to comfort Turtlecreek as well, but whether she liked it or not, she was on Tanglestep's side now. She had to be. There was no backing out.

Asterflame stared ashen-faced at Sweetpaw's frail figure. Cloudmask padded to her from the nursery and tried to comfort her sister, but Asterflame broke away before she had the chance, pressing her nose into her daughter's still-wet fur and emitted an agonizing wail. Rosepaw's heart ached for both her sister and her mother, but she didn't move. Tanglestep watched her with satisfaction veiled by a false air of grief. Amid the shocked silence and quiet tears of his clanmates, Cloverwish walked forward and brought Sweetpaw's body toward his den, evoking some confused murmurs.

"Cloverwish, what are you doing?" Poppypaw whispered after her mentor had dragged Sweetpaw behind their den, out of sight of the rest of the clan.

"I don't think Sweetpaw drowned," Cloverwish said tersely. He extended a single claw and ran it down the back of Sweetpaw's neck, feeling along her spine. "Poppypaw, would you grab Robinstar for me?" he mewed softly. "And Sweetpaw's mother. She should hear this too." His apprentice nodded and padded off, returning shortly with Robinstar and Asterflame beside her. Cloverwish cleared his throat before instructing Robinstar to trace a claw down Sweetpaw's spine as he had done moments earlier. "Do you feel that break?" he asked. Robinstar nodded wordlessly as Asterflame's tearful eyes narrowed. "It's possible that this happened after Sweetpaw fell into the water, but that's really unlikely." Cloverwish paused, his gaze flitting between the she-cats. "This looks intentional. Something like this just doesn't happen accidentally. I'm so sorry, Asterflame."

Poppypaw's feet dragged over the dirt as she returned to the medicine den after Sweetpaw's burial. Cloverwish looked up from the kitting herbs he was gathering and gently greeted his apprentice. "How are you?" he mewed softly.

"What do you think?" Poppypaw muttered. Cloverwish didn't appear offended by the young cat's bitter reply; he knew that he couldn't begin to understand the stress her family was going through, and instead he redirected his attention toward the herbs. Poppypaw apologized anyway. She sighed heavily and moved to sit beside her mentor. "I'm not ready for this."

"Sure you are," Cloverwish said lightly. Poppypaw cast a doubtful glance towards the ginger tom. "You were there when your mom gave birth to your brothers, weren't you? Poppypaw, I know you're ready."

The calico molly nodded and gave the tom a weak smile. "Thank you," she murmured, allowing her head to fall onto her mentor's shoulder.

"Of course, kiddo," he assured her. With that, he encouraged his apprentice to get some rest. It had been a long day for the molly and her family, and more stressful days were sure to come with two queens due any day now.

General:
        Ashbark kills Sweetpaw under Tanglestep's command. They stage the cause of death to be drowning.

Patrols:
        Tanglestep, Ashbark and Komaru patrol the borders
        Brackenfang, Goosewing and Rosepaw patrol the borders
        Turtlecreek, Minkear and Asterflame hunt
        Swiftfern and Birdbrook hunt

Training:
        Nanamipaw and Crowpaw train with their respective mentors

Family:
        Asterflame tries for kits with Laceleaf of Hazelclan
        Pinetail (ll, bb, dd, aa, Mcmc) is having her and Turtlecreek's kits with Oakbreeze of Twistedclan as a donor!
        Poppypaw has been trained in kitting and stands by with the kitting herbs they have
        Jasperlight (Ll, BB, XOXO, Aa, Wsw) is having her kits!
        the father is unknown
        Cloverwish stands by with the kitting herbs they have

6/15/20; amethyst14 wrote:
    Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: Snow is covering the ground at a rather high level as it continues to fall. Prey is in short supply and herbs are not as abundant either. Predators seem to be roaming about though, unfortunately. Not to mention it is sick season, so your cats better watch out during this tough time.

Hunting
    Turtlecreek, Minkear and Asterflame caught a robin.
    Swiftfern and Birdbrook come back empty pawed.

Patrolling
    Tanglestep, Ashbark and Komaru met a warrior(done by duplex) while on patrol.
    Brackenfang, Goosewing and Rosepaw find twelve pebbles.

Family
    Asterflame is successful and is due in two moons.
    Pinetail gave birth to 1(molly), 2(tom) kits. A coltsfoot was used or a kit would have died shortly after birth.
    Jasperlight gave birth to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 kits. Two kits are stillborn. Raspberry leaves and borage were used for Jasperlight.

Training
    Nanamipaw and Crowpaw were too distracted and did not learn anything this moon.

Genetics
    The warrior found on patrol is a long haired black mackerel tabby with low white and green eyes.

Pinetail’s kits:
    One- ll, Bb, XOXo, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Wsw
    Two- Ll, Bb, dd, aa, Mcmc, Wsw

Jasperlight’s kits: (This entire litter was done by H1SS)
    One- LL, BB, XOY/XOXO, Dd, aa, Tata, WsWs
    Two- Ll, BB, XOY/XOXO, Dd, AA, McMc, Wsw
    Three- ll, BB, XOY/XOXO, Dd, AA, Tata, Wsw
    Four- Ll, BB, XOY/XOXO, Dd, AA, McMc, WsWs
    Five- Ll, BB, XOY/XOXO, Dd, Aa, McMc, Wsw
    Six- Ll, BB, XOY/XOXO, Dd, aa, Tata, Wsw
Last edited by røsebud on Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty-four ✽ 6/19/20

Postby røsebud » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:05 am

──────────────────────

Number of Cats: 33
18 | 15
Pebbles: 107
Prey Eaten: 6 servings – 1 robin, 1 bluebird

spooky scary skeleton

Medicine
        Cloverwish and Poppypaw go herb gathering

Patrols
        Tanglestep, Brackenfang and Goosewing patrol the borders
        Killfang, Komaru and Rosepaw patrol the borders
        Ashbark, Mackerelclaw and Sootwhisker go hunting
        Swiftfern, Turtlecreek, Kiiro, Minkear and Birdbrook go hunting

Rank changes
        Aspenclan takes in Killfang after her exile from Keyclan (proof)

Training
        Nanamipaw and Crowpaw train with their respective mentors

6/23/20; deimos wrote:
──────────────────────────────────────────
twistedclan, chessclan, evergreenclan, celestial beings
vagaryclan, fadeclan, laurelclan, silverclan, mothclan
oceanclan, beeclan, aspenclan, ridgeclan, whisperclan
hazelclan, frogclan
thistleclan, hiddenclan, kishenzi mwezi, frosne øya
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

blizzard warning!
an ominous wind howls as the snow kicks
up, it seems this moon holds an unseen da
nger for the clans.

(note; this will only affects clans w/ 20 cat
s or more.)

coding © w0ah

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

ashbark's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.
however...

swiftfern's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

tanglestep's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +19
pebbles.

killfang's patrol met . .
↪ a pregnant cat! (2ms) they alsoxx
found +4 pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

clover&poppy gathered . .
↪ +1 dock.
↪ +1 cobwebs.
↪ +1 goatweed.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ nanami > nothing..xxx
↪ crow > hunting.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    patrolling
    ↪ the cat tanglestep's patrol encounters is grieving the loss of a family member that passed away because of the recent blizzard. tanglestep's belly
    curls in disdain as he witnesses their vulnerability. the newcomer will need +1 goatweed and a moon of rest.

hunting
    ↪ ashbark lost her life after she drowned in an ice cold stream when attempting to capture a large fish for her clan.

medicine practice
    ↪ cloverwish's skills stay sharp! he remains at 5SP.

mod notes
    ↪ the warrior found on patrol was done by Katrione - a longhaired flame point with blue eyes.
    ↪ the pregnant cat found on patrol was done by H155 (non-pregnant lines) - a mediumhaired silver mackerel tabby bicolor with copper eyes.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty-five ✽ 8/22/20

Postby røsebud » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:32 am

──────────────────────→

Number of Cats: 35
19 | 16
Pebbles: 135
Prey Eaten: 7 servings – 1 robin, 1 bluebird, 1 vole

spooky scary skeleton

Rank Changes
        Pipitkit has turned 6 moons old and is now an apprentice Pipitpaw
          his mentor is Sootwhisker
        Aspenclan welcomes Lilyfrost from the Birthstone Event

Patrols
        Brackenfang, Mackerelclaw, Komaru and Rosepaw patrol the borders
        Tanglestep, Killfang and Goosewing patrol the borders
        Swiftfern and Lilyfrost hunt
        Kiiro and Birdbrook hunt

Training
        Nanamipaw trains with Robinstar
        Crowpaw trains with Minkear
        Pipitpaw trains with Sootwhisker

Medicine
        Cloverwish treats Driftwind's grief with x1 goatweed
        Driftwind rests for 1 moon
        Cloverwish and Poppypaw look for kitting herbs

9/13/20; lyttlekytten wrote:
Image Image Image Image

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The current season is leaf-fall! You can tell because the leaves are changing colors, and it's starting to get chilly! Because of the chill it's a little easier for cats to fall ill, and births will become a little more difficult. You'll also find less prey and new cats on patrols, as they're focusing on finding a place to keep warm for the upcoming leafbare season.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴᴄʟᴀɴ !! - røsebud
Hunting
✧ Swiftfern and Lilyfrost got distracted by the pretty fall leaves and came home empty-pawed.
✧ Kiiro and Birdbrook caught x3 squirrels.
Patrolling
✧ Brackenfang's patrol came across a strange item buried in the dirt. Will they investigate?
✧ Tanglestep's patrol came across two cats who appear to be mates. The first is a shorthaired black classic tabby tom with yellow eyes, colored by ame. The second is a shorthaired cinnamon caliby oriental molly with amber eyes, colored by spasticjazzhands.
Herb Gathering
✧ Cloverwish and Poppypaw found x2 raspberry leaves and x1 fennel.
Training
✧ Nanamipaw and Crowpaw successfully learned a skill this moon.
✧ Pipitpaw did not learn a skill this moon (apprentices can't learn a skill in the same post they rank up).
Last edited by røsebud on Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me