➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Oh gosh, you guys are so mean. x3 I'm enjoying this way more then I should.

Also, I was thinking.. We need more then one clan! But.. how many? Only two? three? four like the books? What do you guys think? I'm gonna work on the next part now, I just need some opinions on a clan count, hehe.

P.S. Thank you so much wolfdoglover! ;3; That means a lot! <3
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:05 pm

I believe we should, just a suggestion, have oakfang/paw(hehe) make another clan, called oakclan with a bunch of His followers from willowclan. But later on. Much later. Mwahaha. And maybe they could have a relationship similar to shadow clan and thunder clan? Really great rivals?

Edit: don't feel bad. Not until you read a certain story of ranger's . Then you can feel bad.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:27 pm

I think we should have two more clans! :3
    Maybe one of them is a newly formed clan, or is formed later like what fg05281 suggested. But I think we should have at least one other clan already in existence.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:31 pm

I was just about to say what wolf said. THat seems best
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:03 pm

fg05281 wrote:I believe we should, just a suggestion, have oakfang/paw(hehe) make another clan, called oakclan with a bunch of His followers from willowclan. But later on. Much later. Mwahaha. And maybe they could have a relationship similar to shadow clan and thunder clan? Really great rivals?

Edit: don't feel bad. Not until you read a certain story of ranger's . Then you can feel bad.

I quite like this idea ^^
Two clans seems best; I get really confused with four clans sometimes XD
...but that's just me :D

we're never going to live this down, are we? XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part seven

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:18 pm

A million thoughts flooded Froststar's mind all at once; exile, imprisonment.. nothing. But one thing stuck out above all the others.

"Let him go. I want Oakfang to do the apprentice's duties for the next moon."

At that moment Oakfang threw Paleflower off of him and scoffed, "Seriously?"

Froststar glared at Oakfang, "Yes. Check the elders for the ticks, change their bedding and make sure the kits aren't left alone when queens need to leave camp." A few words could be heard muttered around camp; some positive and a very few amount negative.

Oakfang plodded off, his tail lashing behind him and his claws working furiously under his paws. The leader of WillowClan watched him with weary eyes; this was far from what he had expected from his deputy naming ceremony. The tom heard the patter of paws and glanced over to see Paleflower approached a gentle smile on her face regardless of the blood that painted her shoulder.

Before she could speak Froststar spoke up, "What are you doing over here? You should be seeing Raintail."

Paleflower shrugged lightly, "It can wait. I wanted to talk to you first."

"About..?" Froststar began lightly, tilting his head.

"I never expected you'd choose me.." Paleflower began slowly, "I couldn't imagine myself as a fit deputy, the clan doesn't seem to think much of me." hesitating Paleflower took a chance to look Froststar directly in the eyes, "I promise I'll work my hardest to fit your paw-steps though."

Froststar chuckled lightly, "I think you'll fit my previous rank just fine, Paleflower." Ever so slowly Froststar let his own tail rest over Paleflower's light orange one, "I look forward to growing closer to you the next few moons."

The deputy's jaw dropped slightly as she felt Froststar's tail, "I, well.. Um.." Shaking her head Paleflower nodded once, "I do too, Froststar." her voice was a mere whisper as she pulled her green eyes away from her leader's piercing blue orbs.

Taking a chance the tom leaned in a little closer, dropping his own voice to a soft tone, "I need to go speak to Raintail. Take care of the sunset patrol and a few hunting patrols for me?"

Paleflower nodded, "Of course." and trotted away, sparing Froststar a fleeting glance as she dived into her duties.

Froststar felt his own heart beating twice it's usual pace and for a few seconds, he sat, dazed and wholly confused by what he'd just done. Paleflower was a gorgeous she-cat, yes and Froststar had always felt a pull toward her.. but.. now? Shaking his head the tom picked himself up and trotted off toward the medicine cat's den; it was time to address the fact that Raintail didn't have an apprentice.

"Raintail!" a voice tore across the camp, full of terror and shock, "I need Raintail!"

Froststar turned to see Volepelt bust into camp, fur on end, eyes wide with fear. Without a thought Froststar tore off across camp to find out what had happened.

Why does Volepelt need Raintail?
      A. Neighboring clan invasion!
      B. A warrior by the name of Foxtail broke her leg from a sharp fall.
      C. An apprentice named Snowpaw ate a rabbit while patrolling and is acting strangely ill.
      D. Volepelt found a rouge while on a hunting patrol and the rouge is begging for help with her twisted paw.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:33 pm

B
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Oooo, not what I expected! That'll be fun to write.

Also, I'd just like to let everyone know that my boyfriend and I got approved for an apartment and we move in four days. Hopefully it won't kill my flow but depending on the situation we may not have internet for some time. I'll give you guys a heads up before then so I can let you know of any incoming hiatuses.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Congrats, folly. And I look forward to seeing this next part, seems interesting. :)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me