This is a log (dog diary thing)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

RAWR

RAWR!!!
68%
Roar
5%
GRR
3%
What the cheese why are we making lion noises?
25%

Total votes : 40

Re: This is a log (dog diary thing)

Postby catcher. » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:56 pm

New character
I'll try to include other characters besides Maine more, I just realized everyone else was just making minor appearances :?
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Why do I always post a pic of myself before my entries? That's not even a recent photo, its from our field trip to egypt eight months ago.
Meh what ever
So when I went to school I got ALL TEH ATTENTIONS cause of my broken arm
*GASP* Did you forget I broke my arm? How could you?
Anyways, I got a gazillion signatures on meh arm, I feel so popular and cool now 8-) if I knew sooner that was how you got attention I'd of broken it ages ago. Actually I probably wouldn't of...
Skipping (I found a new word besides fast forward :D I iz so proud) to PE class AKA WORST THING EVER

Except the BEST THING EVER happened, I didn't have to do pull-ups cause my arm was broken! I had to walk laps around the gym, but thats better than doing pull-ups :D Most of the kids couldn't do them, except for Sam (WHO DID 10! What is she, a goddess? I've never pulled myself up a inch, and here she is doing them as if it was nothing >.> I iz jealous) and a few other kids. The teacher was very impressed cause (not to judge Sam, she's awesome) Sam looks like a person that could never do them in a MILLION years.
If you think 10 pull ups are nothing you should try them.
Fast forwarding, I mean skipping, to lunch time.

So as we all were calmly eating/sleeping (Kat seems to sleep through the first few mins of lunch) there was a sudden yelp from across the room, then yelling, I looked and Zoey was yelling at a lion
A LION. It was HUGE!
I couldn't hear what she said but a few seconds later he headed over to our table.

"Sup." ~???

"Don't eat me." ~Ariki
"Nah I don't eat dogs. Unless hyenas count as dogs." ~???
"If you don't mind me asking, what was Zoey yelling at you about?" ~Me
"Zoey? Ohh you mean that dog. Yeah I thought she was a hyena, and apparently it's rude to nearly bite someones ear off." ~???
"..." ~Me
"Anyways, I'm Frosty." ~Frosty
"I'm Brie." ~Me
After introductions were done no one seemed as terrified of Frosty as they were at first. He seemed pretty cool too me. Even Ariki wasn't scared of him anymore.

"I've got an idea. Due to a gazillion new outcasts-" ~Leopa
"Four." ~Kat
"Same thing. Due to FOUR new outcasts I think we should throw a mini party so everyone can know each other better, or something like that." ~Leopa
"Sounds like a good plan, when should we throw it and where?" ~Me
After a gazillion minuets of figuring it out ten Deja Vu, WAIT how would you know whats going on here when you're at home? I can make your principle do the chicken dance, help you get good grades, and erase the memory of almost your WHOLE school and THATS what you want to know? Meh whatever
After a gazillion/ten minuets of trying to figure out where and when to throw our small party we decided to do it at Sams house tommorrow, so yeah.
Thats about it for today, see ya later :D
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:33 am

Oo yay Frosty! I totally want to see the party!
I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello :D What's that, you noticed I don't have a photo of myself? No it's not the end of the world, that happened 2 years ago in 2012.
So right now it's lunch time and I'm waiting in line to get my slop, I mean food. Sense Zoey is trying to read over my shoulder I'll catch up with you after school. Nothing interesting happened earlier today FYI except me getting a A in math, which was weird cause I usually get a B :? MAYBE IT IS the end of the world :O

Back, it's after school and I'm on the bus heading home. Yes yes, I remember our outcast party is going on today, I'm going home first THEN going to Sams house, for now, I shall tell you about lunch time :3

For once, Kat was awake, and was talking about the 'top secret' outcast party later today. As I sat down I looked around for Sam and saw her walking over with her food. She was smart and brought her own lunch so she wouldn't get poisoned by school food, I wonder if that's why I'm a little weird and she's relatively normal, maybe it's the school food.
Anyways, that's when I saw Zoey stick out her paw to trip Sam, I tried to warn her but it was too late.
No no no, she didn't trip, she saw the paw (hey that rhymes) and stepped on it.

"OWW you little BRAT!" ~Zoey
"Actually I'm older and larger than you, therefore you're the little one." ~Sam
"You're like, going to be in so much trouble! For almost RUINING my perfect paw you have to do whatever I ask, or else I'll tell the principle on you." ~Zoey
"I can deal with him, but first, I'm going to deal with you." ~Sam
"AHH!" *Runs off.* ~Zoey
"That's what I thought." ~Sam
When she sat down I immediately questioned her
"Were you actually going to punch her?" ~Me
"What? No, wait, did you think I was?" ~Sam
"Wellll, you kinda looked big and terrifying when you said 'I'm going to deal with you.'" ~Me
Before we can say more the principle and Zoey walk over.

"Samantha, did you step on Zoey's paw on purpose?" ~Principle
*On the verge of tears* "No, I accidentally did earlier when I foolishly wasn't paying attention. I'm so sorry, I can never imagine injuring Zoey on purpose. She's the prettiest smartest coolest nicest girl on earth, I nearly died when I stepped on her paw. I just wanted to punch myself when I did, or something... Yeah... Sounds about right..." ~Sam
"Is this true?" ~Principle
"Yeah, we saw it happen, Sam looked so upset when she accidentally stepped on Zoey's paw." ~Frosty
"Weren't you the one who tried to bite her ear off?" ~Principle
"No that was my evil twin?" ~Frosty
"Well then I guess all is forgiven. Samantha, sense you are sorry I guess you aren't in trouble, yet." ~Principle
"But, but." ~Zoey
"Sorry for the interruption guys, enjoy your lunch." *Walks off* ~Principle
"I will get my revenge!" ~Zoey
"Good luck sweetie, now why don't you go run along to your looser table and stop disturbing us." ~Sam
*Dramatic gasp* "You will regret saying that!" ~Zoey
"Hm, let me think about that, nope I won't, shoo, go away pest." ~Sam
So yeah, Zoey stormed off to the populars, Outcasts 1, Populars 0.
"You're so cute when you insult her." ~Frosty
"What, I wasn't paying attention, can you repeat it?" ~Sam
"Uh... You're so cool when you insult her?" ~Frosty
"Thanks." ~Sam
Woo new ship, Sam and Frosty. Sammy? Meh I'll think of a name later *Cough* LAZY SHUT UP PIP

If you've forgotten how many outcasts we have I'll post a picture of them and their name, in the order of oldest to newest.

This is me, but imagine a broken left arm in a Green cast

Sam, strong, willing to insult Zoey and smart enough to get away with it, the first official outcast now that I think about it. I should of put her picture first not mine.

What's that you say? Pip isn't a outcast. PSH silly people, you don't NEED to be a student to be in the outcast group well you do.

Leopa, cute, cool, and fun to be around. And to top it off she hates the populars more than anyone else here (besides me)

Kat, our first cat outcast. Talkative and gets excited easily, however she is super smart so yeah.

Maine <3 bestest friend/possible future boyfriend, probably has a crush on me, smart, awesome. Well Brie, it's totally not obvious you have a crush on him Really? That was sarcasm oh...

Moonstream, our only dragon outcast. Actually I think she's the only dragon in the school. She seems a little shy but she is really nice and helped come up with what to dump on the populars besides paint back when we set that trap for them.

Ariki, wait, he technically isn't a outcast cause he still hasn't been sorted for some reason. Meh sense he sits with us his pic is getting put here anyways.

Alea, can get pretty angry easily, but she's pretty awesome when she's in a good mood. I think Kat is still somewhat scared of her :lol: whatever she'll warm up eventually

And finally our newest outcast
Frosty, our first and only lion. He seems awesome to me, and he tried to bite Zoey so that makes him even awesomer. Also I still ship Sam and Frosty, just cause I can.

Wondering how I managed to get these photos while I was on the bus? I might of made copies of them earlier at school. What? You don't carry a pocketful of photos of random students incase you need them? Psh thats silly, everyone should.
Anywhos, I have to get off the bus and get ready for the party, I'll write about it later

Hey it's later, right now I'm sitting under a table at the party writing this. How'd I get under here? Read to find out!

FYI this is back when I first arrived at the party
"WOOOO PARTY!" ~Kat
"It hasn't even officially started yet..." ~Sam
"It's just Brie, you, Maine, Sam, and me..." ~Ariki
"Yeah no one else has showed up yet." ~Me
"Well we are a tad early." ~Maine
"Oooh cupcakes." ~Kat
"Kat, no eating the food till everyones here!" ~Maine
"Psh no one will notice." ~Kat
So as Maine was trying to pull Kat away from the food (chips, punch, sodas, popcorn, cookies, and cupcakes) the other outcasts showed up
"Cool house Sam, it's big." ~Frosty
I guess sense I've gone to Sam's house a bunch of times I'm used to it, but it is pretty big. A lot of rooms, a indoor and outdoor pool, and even a 'secret' basement. However we gathered in the 'gaming room' which had a HUGE TV, shelves stocked with a lot of video games, a air hockey table, table tennis, drums, two guitars, and a piano. It was like heaven in a room, it even had a mini fridge with sodas.
Anyways, back to teh story/entry
'Thank you." ~Sam
Then Moonstream showed up
"Thank you for inviting me over." ~Moonstream
"No problem." ~Sam
Then Alea and Leopa showed up at the same time.
"Woah this room is awesome." ~Alea
"Totally. This party is gonna be EPIC!" ~Leopa
"Don't shout in my ear! ~Alea
"It's a free country, I CAN say what I WANT!" ~Leopa
"I said don't shout in my ear." *Angry* ~Alea
*Getting in Aleas face* "Make me." ~Leopa
"Whoa whoa whoa. Why don't we just calm down and have fun. Pip help me" ~Me
"Oh you're on your own, this is amusing *grabs popcorn* ~Pip
"Did that fairy wolf thing just talk?" ~Frosty
"She's so cute ^-^" ~Moonstream
"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys didn't know." *Pulls out neuralyzer* ~Pip
"Pip, put the neuralyzer away.' ~Me
"UHG you're no fun!" ~Pip
"Put it away Pip." ~Me
"What's the magic word?' ~Pip
"Now!" ~Me
"Fine fine fine, eesh bossy." ~Pip
"Did you just have a conversation with your pet fairy wolf?" ~Ariki
"Yeah doesn't everyone talk to their pets?" ~Me
"No not really." ~Frosty

"Maybe I should of let her use the neuralyzer." ~Me
"I heard that." ~Sam
"KAT GET OUT OF THE FOOD!" ~Maine
*Holding half eaten cupcake.* 'What, you said I could eat after everyone showed up!" ~Kat
"Maybe we should play a party game to keep everyone out of trouble." *Looks over at Leopa and Alea who are glaring at each other, and Kat who is eyeing the cupcakes.* ~Me
"Hide and seek!" ~Kat
"Psh that's silly, what about truth or dare?" *laughs evilly* ~Leopa
"That's just as childish." ~Alea
"Well I don't think you have any better ones." ~Leopa
"Guys guys guys. We'll play hide and seek then the winner can pick the next game." ~Sam
"Sounds good." ~Moonstream
"Yeah." ~Ariki
*Shrugs* "Sure, it'll be more fun in a bigger house anyways." ~Maine
"That's what I thought..." ~Ariki
"Who's the seeker?" ~Frosty
"NOT ME!" ~Me
"I'd just us my magic to find you guys." Pip
"You have magic?" ~Frosty
"No?" ~Pip
"I'll be seeker!" ~Kat
"How do we know you aren't gonna just eat cookies while we're hiding?" ~Maine
"You're too smart..." ~Kat
"Haha! I outsmarted the smart one! Anyways, I'll be seeker." ~Maine
Anyways, so we went over the rules before Maine started counting. I ran through the house and hid in a large closet with a lot of dusty coats with Pip. She didn't mind all the dust, however it made me sneeze
"Achoo." ~Me
"Bless you." ~ *Creepy voice from outside door*
"AAHH!" ~Me
The door opened and Rogue stood there

"No need to scream, if you listen I won't kill you." ~Rogue
"How the fudge did you get inside? Sam's parents have cameras everywhere." ~Me
"They're, tied up, at the moment." *Grinning evilly* ~Rogue
"MAINE HE-!" ~Me
Rogue quickly put his hand on my mouth so I couldn't shout any more.
"I will give you one more chance to save yourself, you nee- Hey!" ~Rogue
Pip suddenly turned into a full sized wolf and tackled and fought with the nightmare snake, however she won the fight.
She snarled and lunged at Rogue, but he dodged, grabbed her scruff, and threw her to the ground, she shrunk to normal Pip size and got up, stumbled, and growled. I noticed her wing was broken from being thrown.
I was about to punch Rogue when I heard a soft thump and he fell to the ground, I saw Maine with his fist raised. Without thinking I hugged Maine.
"You saved my life." ~Me
"Well, you probably could of saved yourself... With that nightmare snake out of the way." ~Maine
"Whatever, you helped save my life." ~Me
I walked over to Pip and picked her up.
"I hate snakes." ~Pip
"Sorry about your wing." ~Me
"That will heal in a matter of days, my magic will not." ~Pip
"Did he disable your magic again?" ~Me
"Again? There was a first time?" ~Maine
'No. It's cause I turned into that mega wolf, at least thats what I call it. It wastes my magic, now I can't use magic for at least a few weeks. Thankfully, neither can the nightmare snake." ~Pip
Sam, Kat, Frosty, and Ariki suddenly appeared from somewhere, I assumed they'd been found and were helping look for others.
"Hey you found Brie, we found Kat by the food... Why is Rogue dead on the floor?" ~Sam
"Knocked out, big difference." ~Me
"Neuralyzer?" ~Pip
"Yeah." ~Me
So after making everyone who saw Rogue besides me, Pip, and Maine forget he was here, rescuing Sam's parents, who were tied up, and making them forget what happened, we got rid of the security footage (Whatever you call it) And decided to play hide and seek again.
So yeah, I'm hiding under a table this time, the table happens to be in the 'secret' basement. Maine and Pip are here too. And now we are all caught up :D Cause remember earlier I mentioned I was hiding under a table?
"right now I'm sitting under a table at the party writing this."
Thats a quote from earlier, oh here comes Sam, the seeker, gotta go, I'll catch up with you later.

Hey I'm back at my home, FYI when Sam was coming she found us, muttered something about lovebirds or something, and said we were the last to be found, so we decided on Truth or Dare.

"ERM UH Leopa, truth or dare?" ~Me
"Truth." ~Leopa
*Cough* "Chicken" ~Alea
*Cough* "Shut up." ~Leopa
"Uhm, I can't think of anything... Oh, what's your most embarrassing moment?" ~Me
"Uh probably when I got stuck in a revolving door somehow. Alea truth or dare" ~Leopa
"Dare." ~Alea
"Jump into the pool, fully dressed obviously." ~Leopa
"Outdoor or indoor?" ~Alea
"Your pick." ~Leopa
So we walked to the outdoor pool, and Alea climbed up the high dive and did a flip into the pool without hesitation.
"That is how you do a dare and still look cool." ~Alea
As soon as she dried off we went back inside and resumed the game
"Alrighty, who to pick. Moonstream, truth or dare?" ~Alea
*nervously* "Um, truth?" ~Moonstream
I was wondering what Alea would ask her, I expected it to be embarrassing but I was wrong.
"Have any secret talents?" ~Alea
"Uhm, I can bake really well." ~Moonstream
So yeah, When it was Sams turn she had a evil glint in her eye :?
"Brie, truth or dare." ~Sam
"Truth." ~Me
*Cough cough* "Boring." ~Pip
"Shut up you aren't even playing the game." ~Me
"Who would you kiss in this room?" ~Sam
Instead of acting embarrassed I spat it out.
"Maine." ~Me
"That was somehow disappointing..." ~Sam
"Why what's wrong with Maine, hmmm?" ~Me
"I was hoping you'd at least act SOMEWHAT embarrassed." ~Sam
"Too bad." ~Me
After a few more turns it was Frosty's turn to ask truth or dare
"Hmm, Maine." ~Frosty
*Suspiciously* "Yes?" ~Maine
"Truth or dare?" ~Frosty
"Dare." ~Maine
"Kiss Brie." ~Frosty
"Uhh, the cheese?" ~Maine
:roll: "The person." ~Frosty
"Err..." ~Maine
Maine looked embarrassed
"It's not like she doesn't want to kiss you, she DID pick you when I asked who she'd kiss." ~Sam
''..." ~Me
"..." ~Maine
*Giggling* ~Everyone else
After awkward pause he suddenly kissed me <3 after a second he turned away and looked embarrassed.
Nothing too interesting happened after that. We played truth or dare for a little longer till everyone had at least one turn, then played video games and air hockey and stuff. Maine seemed embarrassed about the kiss, I guess I would of been too if I was in his paws. Anyways, unfortunately Pip can't fly for a few days or use magic for a few weeks. But I found out she could turn into a large adorable/scary butterfly wolf. Which is sort of cool.

See you guys later
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Starry Night » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Make a fan club! This is awesome :D

╭                              ╮   
Hey! Im Starry
Starry Night,
but you can call
me Starry, or Night
<3
Vincent Van Gogh's
paintings <3

╰                              ╯   

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ωнαт ωσυℓ∂
ℓιƒє вє
ιƒ ωє нα∂
ησ ¢συяαgє
тσ αттємρт
αηутнιηg
ѕтαяяу, ѕтαяяу ηιgнт
ραιηт уσυя ραℓєттє
вℓυє αη∂ gяαу
ℓσσк συт ση α
ѕυммєя'ѕ ∂αу
ωιтн єуєѕ тнαт
кησω
тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιη
му ѕσυℓ

ѕнα∂σωѕ ση тнє нιℓℓѕ
ѕкєт¢н тнє тяєєѕ
αη∂ тнє ∂Ⴣσ∂ιℓѕ
¢αт¢н тнє вяєєzє
αη∂
тнє ωιηтєя ¢нιℓℓѕ
ιη ¢σℓσяѕ ση тнє
ѕησωу ℓιηєη ℓαη∂

Starry Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:09 am

name
Xura
Personality
She's a bit crazy. a little pessimistic and she loves to laugh! She overthinks things all the time and can easily worm her way out of any trouble she gets into... If your familiar with Strange Diary, you know that she's a spy and she will disappear often. She's very strong but very emotional and dramatic.
Group
Outcast (She doesn't trust Zoey)
Other
She's an exchange student at your school for the year.

I love your story! I think that having Pip is SUCH a creative idea. Keep writing because I am definitely one of your supporters!
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolpaw5 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Name
Call me Cassandra.
Personality
Crazy? I don't even know dude. Am I nice?
I shall never know.
Group
Outcast
Other
Well, I have powers? Kinda? I don't really use them though. And, *overdramatic gasp* I HAVE A NOT A DIARY TOOOO! It's a potato chip. o3o
ImageImage
ᑕᖇᗩᔓᎩ?xxxxxxxxⓃⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ?

Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ...
Wʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ.

╔══════════════════════════╗
Xura's DiaryDiary HQ
╚══════════════════════════╝
Divider at Glitter Graphics
ImageImageImageImage
Coolpaw5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:16 pm

omg so amazing!!!
Last edited by friendshapedbox on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Love this!

Name
Jazz
Personality
Trustworthy, daredevil and sticks up for others, nerdy
Group
About to be popular but got pushed off to nerds
Other
Moonstream is his 10 minute older twin sister

Name
Mayim
Personality
Dark and hides away
Group
Scared Zoey and pushed off to emos
Other
Amazing at web sculptures and is a sort of mutant spider-dog...

I love working with staff pets in diary parodies...
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:28 am

Ashe (me).png
Ashe (me).png (105.2 KiB) Viewed 55 times

Name
Ashe
Personality
cute, bubbly, peppy, talented, popular, besties with Zoey
Group
Popular all the way
Pets
Ashe's Pet Misty (Or Mist).png
Ashe's Pet Misty (Or Mist).png (30.81 KiB) Viewed 55 times
Ashe's Pet SweetSong (AKA Sweet or Song).png
Ashe's Pet SweetSong (AKA Sweet or Song).png (33.16 KiB) Viewed 55 times

Other
she likes Justin and is super nice to Sam, Brie, and Justin when the populars arent around (And she is me X3)
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me