My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What should I do with the dairy?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Continue this one for a few more pages.
60%
Get started on the sequel.
40%

Total votes : 5

Re: My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Lol! I keep meaning to write more but I keep getting side tracked. CURSE YOU INTERNET, FOR BEING SO FULL OF FANCY, SHMANCY STUFF!
This be Chrissie. They both be Chrissie. Newest one is CS design, the older one is an original design. Please don't steal older Chrissie, I might still go back to her.
ImageImage
If you like dog RPs and would like to join one, then go and join the Palace Pack!
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Hey journal. So today wasn't the best day/night ever. It was actually pretty horrible, but your probably just gonna think I'm all over-reacty and stuff, but I'll just have you know, Mister, that's not a nice way to think of people, so stop it! Atleast there was a certain bright side to it. Anyway, it all started when I wanted to be able to hang with my friends without getting any boy-drama. So, I decided to have a sleepover, because I'm weird like that. Because NOTHING ever goes wrong at sleepovers, right? It all goes nice and cutesy with dainty pillow fights and perfect S'mores, right? WRONG! So anyway, I invited a bunch of my friends over, and I'm preparing the food and the room were we would sleep and the room for the food and the room for all the games and stuff (because I'm weird and separate all the rooms). Then all my guests started arriving, in this order:
Asker
Maya
Jayna
Treble
Sapphy
The T sisters
Rachel
I was starting to get worried when Teal started running late, but then her mom's car pulled up in front of our house. It was a while before anybody got down, as if there was an argument going on inside the car. My friends and I started piling around the front window, staring like wide-eyed owls. Then out of the car came Teal followed by (GULP!) Sierra and this dog:
I supposed that was Summer, Teal and Sierra's sister. Minding my manners I opened the door for them and helped them with what I could. As soon a I was close to Teal I whispered, "What is going ON?!" Teal whispered back saying, "Mom wouldn't let me come unless Summer and Sierra came." I felt my left eye twitch a bit, like it sometimes does when I freak out a bit. I just said, "Oh, um... o...kay then..." I just pasted my best "Totally-fakely-glad-this-happened" face onto my face so Teal's mom wouldn't think I was rude. I kept it on until I closed the door behind me. When I finally closed it, my face went back into "Of-all-the-worst-things-that-could-happen-this-is-THE-WORST-POSSIBLE-THING!" mode. And all my friends seemed to agree because they all had fallen into an awkward silence and had cleared a circle around Sierra. Of course, Asker didn't hide HER feelings. She shouted out, "What are YOU doing here?" With a look of disgust in her face. Sierra automatically mirrored it and said, "I didn't have a CHOICE! My dumb mother wouldn't let stupid little Teal come here on her own!" Then she whipped out her phone and started typing away, while Summer looked at her with an awkward face. She then said, "Um, Sierra, what are you doing?" Without looking up, Sierra said, "Texting my boyfriend, duh! You didn't think we came here to have fun with Dawn of the Losers, did you?" That must have hit a nerve or something, because Summer seemed to have gotten really angry and said, "You know, I thought we did, I thought you had promised to make the best of it! Even if YOU hate her, doesn't mean I have to! And I think you are a little TOO obsessed with your pretty little JEREMY!" Then Sapphy said, "Wait a minute, Sierra is dating Dawn's brother?" And then Sierra said, "Ugh, is Dawn of the Losers really SO pathetic that she would right out tell all of her loser friends that her brother is Jeremy? Even though he isn't?" Then Rachel said, "Oh really? Are you so sure?" Then she got me and Jenna and whispered to us, "Is Jeremy home right now?" And we both said, "Yeah, he is." Treble then said, "Perfect! Jenna, call him down here, please. From what I understand he isn't gonna answer if Dawn calls him." Then Jenna said, "Um... okay..." Then she went to the stairs, in full view of all of us shouted, "JEREMY! Can you come down here for a sec? Dawn and I need your help for some last minute adjustments!" Then Jeremy shouted down, "What if I don't want to help with Dawn's stupid little slumber party?" Jenna responded by saying, "Then I'm gonna e-mail everybody I know the picture of you from the time we were 3 and you decided that fur was over-rated and you stole dad's shaving machine thingy and you-" Jeremy interrupted then by saying "ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, I'LL HELP!" He walked down the stairs, walked into the room saying, "Were is the thing you want m-" He never finished his sentence, because he suddenly noticed the room full of girls giggling and/or suppressing smiles. Mainly because he was in his usual sloppy sleepwear. Let me just say, wearing Nyan Cat sweat pants with a matching T-shirt may not be fashionable, but it sure is funny! And his horrified face got even more horrified when he noticed SIERRA in the midst of us all. Then his face got really angry and he stared at me and said, "You set me up! You invited Sierra to your stupid slumber party and and then made Jenna call me down here, KNOWING I wouldn't answer to YOU!" Then Rachel said, "Dawn didn't set you up." Jeremy stared at her slightly surprised and said, "How are you so sure?" And Rachel said, "I know she didn't set you up because I told Jenna to call you down here." Jeremy stared at her, but then looked at Sierra when she started screaming, "You mean I have been dating, and I have kissed, the brother of Dawn of the losers??? EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" she screamed that last part real high pitched as she swiped at her mouth as if she could erase the past like that, or as if she was trying to cleanse her lips of loserness. Then she stared at Jeremy and she screamed, "LIAR!!!! WE ARE SO THROUGH!!!" Then she huddled down in one side of our sofa and looked horrified. Jeremy looked all sad like, and then he went up the stairs. I went to Rachel and whispered, "Thanks." And Rachel said, " No prob. I wouldn't want my friend to have Sierra as a sister-in-law. Although Jeremy being Sierra's boyfriend doesn't technically make her your sister-in-law, but you know what I mean. And anyway, Sapphy has a killer crush on Jeremy. I couldn't let my other friend's heart get stepped on." I smiled and was super glad to have Rachel as my friend. Then I stood up and said, "Well, all drama aside, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" That got rid of the silence, cause all my real friends started whooping and laughing and talking like normal, and Summer even joined in! It was nice to know that Sierra was the only mean one among the three sisters. So anyway, we talked, we laughed, we played a couple of video games, not to mention ate TONS of pizza!! So anyway, we were watching a bunch of movies, and during the stupid and cheesy ones we played some word games. We played this one game called, "What's the worst that could happen?" where you try to come up with horrible things that could happen to somebody according to the field you choose. We chose the social field, so we had to come up for horrible thing that could happen to Krista (the name we chose to make the game easier) within her social life and her relationships and such. So we go around saying random stuff, embarrassment, falling in the cafeteria with a tray full of food, that sort of thing. Then Asker said, "If you ask me, the worst that could happen to Krista would be that she had a crush on a guy, who we'll call Chester. but Chester doesn't even NOTICE her because he has a crush on Krista's friend, who we'll call Della. But Della doesn't like Chester, Della has a boyfriend named Jakob. So while Chester and Jakob are in an ETERNAL war over Della, even though Della already chose Jakob, Krista feels like absolute trash because Chester is SO into Della that he can never look just a bit to the side to see that KRISTA has been there the Whole. Entire. Time. And that, is what I think is the worst that could happen to her." Then Maya started going, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!ASKERICANTBELIEVEICANTBELIEVEITICANTBELIEVE!!!!!YOUHAVEACRUSHONSOMEONE!!!EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" And I was like, "What?" And Asker looked mortified, and was like, "No, no I don't..." and Maya was like, "YES YOU DO!! Why else would you sound so... I don't know, serious. Admitelo chica, tu te gustas de alguien! Y a mi me esta que ese alguien es Chase!! I did not understand HALF of what she said, but here's what I did understand:
Admitelo- sounds like Admit, so I suppose that's what it mean.
Tu-means you
Gustas-means likes
Alguien-means someone
Chase-means Chase, duh!!
So I translated the statement to somewhere along the lines of, "Admit it, you like Chase!" Which course caught me off guard. I was like, "Asker likes Chase??" and Asker was like, "What? N-no..." And Maya was like, "Come on! Think about it. It does fit the story pretty well. Chester could be Chase, Della could be Dawn, and Jakob could be Jake. Krista, of course, would be Asker. Even then the name is pretty coincidental in that both of them have Ks and As." Jenna and Jayna and Teal and Summer and pretty much everyone who knew Chase and Jake agreed that it did make sense. Then Asker said, "Okay, okay, I do kind of like Chase." She looked at me before continuing, "I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would think I was jealous of you." I didn't want her to think that, of course. What kind of friend would want her friends to feel bad about liking someone? So I told her the truth and said, "It's okay. You're my friend. I would never think you were jealous of me unless you told me so yourself. Even then I wouldn't think bad of you." Asker said, "Really?" and I said, "Really." and hugged her. Of course we forgot Sierra was there, but she quickly reminded us about her presence when she went like, "Awww, that is so much cheesier and stupid than the cheesy and stupid movie you guys are forcing me to watch!" So Asker looked a her with a look that shut Sierra right up. Asker probably reminded her telepathically that she had once beat her up and she could do it again. Ah, I love my friends. WIYL journal.
~Dawnie

Last edited by ChrissieFoxStar101 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This be Chrissie. They both be Chrissie. Newest one is CS design, the older one is an original design. Please don't steal older Chrissie, I might still go back to her.
ImageImage
If you like dog RPs and would like to join one, then go and join the Palace Pack!
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Argh, argh, argh!!! Stupid iPad!!!! Posting stuff without my consent!!! Don't worry, I'll fix that.
EDIT: Fixed!
Last edited by ChrissieFoxStar101 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxazul63xx » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:55 pm

hehe, wonderful revenge >:D

I <3 JACK FROST
xxazul63xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 pm

xxazul63xx wrote:hehe, wonderful revenge >:D

Yeah, I'd been wanting to do that to him for some time. :twisted: You should read the entry again though, it's complete now.
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 pm

you have another stalker!! :-D write more!! :-D
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 pm

I've been considering making a stalker list. To give them all a little bit of spot light. :3 I probably should.
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madison143 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Oooh, cool.
Madison143

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:45 am

Bump
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desayah » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS ONE LOOOOOOOOOONG ENRTY ALL ABOUT A GIRLY *GIGGLE* LSEEPOVER!!!!
omg pleeeaseeeee!! pwetty pleasee amke a stalker list. pweeeease *does dawns eyes(cuz she counts as a puppy,get it?* pweeeseeee
yahwoops
Desayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me