~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: ~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~

Postby Arvemis » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 am

P.E.T.R.A wrote:
SnowflakeStar wrote:
P.E.T.R.A wrote:maybe linda can pop out XD she hasnt been talked about for a while

Okay! I'll include her in a school post, since Linda can't appear out of nowhere and into the dragon world XD

-rides away on dolphin armin- SWIM AWAYYYYYYYY

And petra sone user's Charcters haven't been featured in a post too.

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

Hello i'm Arvemis, previously
know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
and video games. also i'm big
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<Dragon Slayers/Savers> (Part 7)

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:33 pm

ImageImage

The throne turned around, and I caught a glimpse of the master's face.

Master, I brought her here. ~Willow
Very well. ~Master

WAIT WHAT?! The master's a... girl?!

Uh Mrs Master, this Willow dude took me here for absolutely no reason, and I am totally--- ~Me
*Slaps me in the face* ~Willow
Ow. Innocent... ~Me
Please call me Aliette. ~Master Aliette
Alright then... ~Me
So you are Leah, Leah Snowflake, are you not? ~Aliette
Um, yes, I am... Why am I considered an intruder? ~Me
Paratoins and other unauthorized dogs are not allowed, especially when they are here to take away something very important from us. ~Aliette
And that is...? ~Me
Why, the baby dragon, of course! ~Aliette
Right. Would you be ever so kind to give us her? ~Me
Sadly, no. ~Aliette
Ugh. ~Me
But, if you complete a challenge... ~Aliette
NOT AGAIN! ~Me
You did challenges before? ~Aliette
Duh! ~Me
Good! That means you will have more hang of it! ~Aliette
Okay, what's the challege? I'm just gonna do this once and for all! ~Me
The challenge is... *whispers something to Willow* ~Aliette
*Whispers something back to Aliette* ~Willow
*Nods* ~Aliette
Are you guys done now? ~Me
Yes. Your challenge will be big. ~Aliette
And what is the challenge? ~Me
We are taking you to the Forest of Nightmares. If you are able to pass, the baby dragon will remain yours. ~Aliette
That sounds easy... Take me there! ~Me
Wait. First you will need a better outfit. Your hoodie is like sooooo last season. ~Willow
Ugh fine. ~Me

Willow started setting up the portal while I frantically wrote everything down in you. Finally, she was done with the fancy buttons and hollered at me to come.

We jumped through the portal, and we fell out in a big... closet? There were a few thousand clothes in there. O.O

Here, wear this. *Throws dress* And this. *Throws socks* This too. *Throws head accessory* ~Willow

After putting on all those shtuff, I looked in the mirror. I look weird...

Perfect! ~Willow
You know, dresses are not my thing... ~Me
It's good! I'll just stuff your original clothes into your bag. Now let's hurry on! ~Willow

Willow pushed a button and the portal opened up again. This time, it sucked me in right away.

Bye! *Waves* ~Willow
Wait. You're not coming? ~Me
I'm too lazy. (Worst comeback ever) ~Willow

I shook my head and jumped out of the portal. I landed on soft grass. Yay! :3

Welcome back. ~Aliette
Uhh... Thanks? ~Me
So the challenge is that you just go into the forest. Try to survive and go to the other side. Here's the map of the forest. *Hands file* ~Aliette

I took the folder. There were a few papers inside.

From now on, you are on your own. For a while anyways. ~Aliette
Not again... Okay. I'll see you later. ~Me
Good luck with that. *Pushes button that appeared out of nowhere that is resting on the grass* ~Aliette

The ground under me broke apart and I fell down.

What the blueber--- AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *Tumbles down* ~Me

I landed with a thump.

*Rubs head* Where am I...? ~Me

This place is spooky... The sky is dark, with creepy fog, and dead trees that have long, spiky, and crooked branches that looks like claws.

I scrambled to my paws and started walking into the forest. As soon as I stepped on the first row of dead grass, owls started flapping around me, throwing disgusting bones.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE BLUEBERRY?!!! ~Me

I flailed my arms, but that made the owls more excited, AND THEN THEY STARTED TO PICK AT ME.

NO! I'M NOT GONNA BE EATEN ALIVE ~Me

I quickly ran deeper into the forest. I had no choice anyways.

A few minutes later, I looked back to check if the owls were still following me or not. Luckily, they gave up and returned to their nests. I wiped a sweat drop from my forehead and brushed dirt off my, I mean, Willow's dress.

Later, I saw something... Wait for it... Oh no. Is that... Yes it is. It's...

WATER.

How am I supposed to go past that? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whoops, too many 'e's. Still, tell me how the blueberry can I swim.

You know what? When I go home (if possible) I'll shout at my mom and ask her why can't I swim, and THEN I'll call a swimming coach over to teach me every Tuesday and Friday, and after that I'll be a pro swimmer in no time! But right now I'll have to solve this problem first...

Ha, you know what? I'm just going to fly over the swamp thing. Complete!

I pulled out the folder and looked at the map. So I just passed 'Swamp of Swag', and now I'm heading into... 'Epic Emoji Rap'? What the blueberry?! Is this phone land or something?!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS THATTTTTTTTT ISSSSSSSSSSSSS CORRRRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! YOUUUUUUU AREEEEEEEEEEE INNNNNNNNNNN PHOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! ~Random Thing O.O

I looked up and saw a huge computer screen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! ~Me
I'MMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN'''''''TTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII? ~Computer
Nope, not with humongus words. ~Me
Oh, am I writing in huge letters? Sorry. Well then, welcome to Phoneland! ~Computer
O.O ~Me

After a few minutes, I realized that the computer didn't talk to me anymore, so I flipped my hair back and continued deeper into the forest, into Epic Emoji Rap, whatever that is.

I heard some faint music, in the distance, and thanks to my curiosity, I flew over to see what's the fuss about.

I saw... what are those, happy faces? I walked closer and I saw a piece of paper taped on a rock. There were emoji stuff I can't really recognize...

(Author's Note: This is copied and pasted from this website, the picture is not mine!)

Look! I see someone! ~???

I turned around and saw a face floating towards me. He was really happy...

Another face appeared out of nowhere, and joined the Happy Emoji.

Who is she? Don't tell me she's here for a fight! ~Angry Emoji
Oh, I think she's just here to have a tea party! ~Happy Emoji

More emoji faces came around and surrounded me.

Umm hi...? ~Me

An emoji from the crowd started screaming his head off (nah, his head didn't fall). He was holding his cheeks and he looked really scared.

OMG!!! I'M SCARED ~Scared Emoji
Oh just shut up Scared Emoji. *Slaps Scared Emoji (SE)* ~Angry Emoji (AE)
So... ~Me
AAAAAHHH! IS SHE GONNA EAT US? IS SHE A THREAT?! ~SE
No... I'm just going pass this place... ~Me
Oh really? Great! Come Emojis! Let's sing the welcome song! ~Happy Emoji (HE)

They formed a circle around me and started to sing and read off a sheet of paper.

I can't really understand the words on the paper, but they did and sang the (kinda off key) song for a few minutes.

Um... Can I go on now? ~Me
No, please wait. We still have to sing with you for a few more hours, and then we can go eat a dinner together and then we will get you a bed to sleep in and then tomorrow we will sing agai--- ~HE
Sorry, I can't stay that long... ~Me
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ~All Emojis

Suddenly they started crying and soon they became smaller and smaller. Omigosh. What did I do. They're shrinking!!!

NO! PLEASE DON'T DIE! NO! ~Me
GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *Sob sob* ~SE

A moment later, all the emojis disappeared, leaving huge puddles behind, which are their tears. I flew through it and left the sad place. Once a joyful land full of happiness, and now destroyed by one sentence. My sentence.

I brushed away a tiny teardrop and kept walking. I walked to a small meadow thing. The sun was really bright, and the grass was soft. There were extremely cute bunnies hopping around, and one hopped to me and touched my dress with her cute little button nose.

Hi! ~Bunny
WHAT?! ASDFGHJKL!!! *Falls backwards* ~Me
What? You think I can't talk? Well all bunnies here do. Would you like a treat? *Hands berry* ~Bunny
OMG BLUEBERRIES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *Takes blueberry* ~Me

I was about to pop it in my mouth, before I remembered about the Snow White thing. I pretend to put it in my mouth, said thanks, and ran off. After running a mile (or just 50 meters), I threw the blueberry in the ground. Sure enough, when it fell to the ground, the blueberry broke and revealed a black pellet. It must contained poison inside. Good thing I saved myself :)

After running for another hour or so, I FINALLY reached the end of the forest. Yay me! Well, now I must wait for Aliette to come...

There you are. ~???

I turned and saw Aliette walking towards me, along with two dragons beside her.

Aliette... I'm done, aren't I? ~Me
Congratulations. One word: You finished the challenge. ~Aliette
That's four wor--- *Gets muffed by other dragon* ~Dragon-That-Is-Besides-Aliette

Aliette turned sideways and brought in a basket with a blanket covered. What's inside? Blueberries? Well, I am hungry.

I slowly took off the blanket. There was an adorable dragon sleeping, with small feathery wings folded neatly on her back, and she had a tail studded with jewels.

Wow... ~Me
She's all yours. And now, I must leave. Goodbye, and good luck with your dragon! ~Aliette

She waved, and disappeared in a cloud of mist. I flew back to the jet quietly, holding the basket. It's surprising how I know the way back!

Author's Note: I'm sorry this post is really boring... School starts again for me, so I'm busy with homework, so I won't be active a lot. Good news though, I already started working on the school entry, so it should be up before this Friday (January 9)! Oh yea, and special thanks to Xura again for the dress, socks, and head accessory!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Restarting Life... As a POPULAR!

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Hey Blueberry!

I couldn't find you in the past few days, but I finally found you! It was under my bed! Pesky cousins... >:C

Well then, school is back to ruin us again! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well today's post is gonna be looooong, since there are a lot of new students, and a big event! DUN DUN DUN!!!

Sooooo, when I came in to the school, someone immediately started screaming and rushing towards me. :what:
Oh right! She's little Koshi Fluffypaws, after transforming back to her original self!

Hey Leah! Welcome back to school! *Throws confetti at me* So now that I got my new powers, we are celebrating something big, so make sure to come when I send the invitation, or else! ~Koshi
What powers? ~Me
Oh, you'll see! And I almost forgot, you're a Popular now! ~Koshi
Cool. OH WAIT WHAT?!?! What did I do? What's wrong? Is it Opposite Day or April's Fools? What?! :shock: ~Me
Oh, little Leah-Leah, you made my day on the day after I transformed, and your looks are way better looking, so you are now officially a new Popular! Of course, you can still hang out with the Outcasts... But you can hang out with us too anytime! ~Koshi
Wow... I don't know what to say... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBERRRRRRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! ~Me

Koshi led me to the Popular 'squad' thingy, and introduced me to the other Populars. At first they were shocked, asking each other why in the world of blueberries is there a random Outcast near them, but after Koshi explained the change, they smiled at me and made compliments like "Wow, you're pretty!" or "I really like your hairstyle/dress/shoes!". Wow! What I usually receive are "Ew." or "Who is she?" or "Um...". Those were sad days, but now my life is changing!

There was a line of new students, so Koshi went over to sort them. I was bored, so I went over to stalk and help them sort.

Hello! I--- ~Koshi
HI I'M HERE TO SORT YA :D ~Me
Leah, go away. I'm here to sort! ~Koshi
Can't I help? ;-; ~Me
Fine! *Turns to newbie* Name and interests, please! ~Koshi
Hi, my name is Pastel. I like drawing awesome shtuff, writing awesome shtuff, roleplaying with awesome people, and I was cursed with a tail mouth. I also have a pet bird. Say hi to Koshi, Jiyu! ~Pastel
Chirpy! ~Jiyu
Oh and I also hate you! ~Pastel's tail mouth, Teiru
Shh, Teiru, no one's talking to you! ~Pastel

Ugh, that tail mouth is like, sooooo annoying. Outcasts! Next! ~Koshi

*Whispers to me* Ooh, she looks like a great Popular! ~Koshi
Why are you whispering to me? Your face is creepy. ~Me
*Ignores comment* Hey there, you look, like, so fab! ~Koshi
Oh, thank you, hon! My name's like, totally, Starlight, thank you very much. I help the Populars when they need it. I also pity the ones that are in the other groups looking so poor-poor. ~Starlight
You will be a great Popular, hon! ~Koshi
Why, thank you! :D ~Starlight

Hi! My name's Alex! ~Alex
Alex? It's a boyish name... And you're a girl... ~Koshi
Actually I don't mind at all. I also stand up to bullies like you. ~Alex
Who, me? No thanks hon. Go to Outcasts. Next! ~Koshi
When Alex passed me, she waved at me. I waved back. She seems like a nice person...

Hi? ~Koshi
Hello mate! Do call me Valerie. I hoard lil wolfies, and these are my current baes, Jack, Husky, Danny, Bella, Stacy, Meghan, and Stan. I like school, but I loathe a lot of homework. I also do Wattpaw. I like--- ~Valerie
Okay, that's enough. You can go to Nerds. ~Koshi
Alright! Thank you! *Turns to me* Hello! ~Valerie
*Winks* Hi! ~Me

*Cartwheels into room* ~???
Showoff... -.- ~Koshi
HIHIHI MY NAME IS ALEXANDRA GLORIA OR JUST ALEX OR ALEXA FOR SHORT AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE MUSIC LIKE IT IS MAH LIFE LIKE OMG OMG OMG OH YEAH I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE FANDOM SHTUFF IT'S LIKE MAH LIFE AS WELL ALSO I AM OBSESSED WITH RANDOM STUFF AND I AM ALWAYS HAPPY SINCE PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY SMILE EVERYDAY I THINK THAT IS EXTREMELY TRUE AND I ALSO LIKE SCREECHING STUFF I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I JUST DO IT'S MY LIFE AND DON'T FORGET FANDOMS ARE AWESOME AND MUSIC PLUS FANDOM PLUS HAPPINESS PLUS RANDOM STUFF EQUALS ALEXANDRIA GLORIA OR ALEX OR ALEXA FOR SHORT'S LIFE!!! ~Alexa

Whoa, well, that was veeeeeeeery tiring to write. Oh well, let's continue!

o.e ~Koshi
OH AND I LOVE FANDOMS ~Alexa
What group should I put you in...? Like, you're like, way too awesome to be in the, like, Outcasts, but you're like, way to weird to be like, in the other, like, groups! ~Koshi
SO WHICH GROUP AM I GONNA BE IN HUH HUH HUH TELL ME TELL ME ~Alexa
Look, you're like super random and mostly like a fangirl, sooo... I suggest we like create a special group for like random people like you, called... Like Awesomes! A.K.A Loners but who, like, cares. ~Koshi
And we should put you, Koshi, in Weirdos... ~Me
HOW DARE YOU LIKE, INSULT ME!!! I WILL GET YOU LIKE, SOMEDAY! ~Koshi
Yeah, someday. ~Me
UGH YOU LITTLE LIKE, BRAT! ALWAYS LIKE, ANNOYING ME! ~Koshi
:roll: *Shrugs* ~Me
UGH! I WON'T BE LIKE, IGNORED!!! ~Koshi
I'm not ignoring you. ~Me
You are like, so immature. ~Koshi
Wow, it's the first time hearing you say 'immature', since you never use good words like that. ~Me
You know, I really regret putting you in Populars. ~Koshi
WOW SO I FINALLY HEARD YOU SAY A SENTENCE WITHOUT THE WORD 'LIKE'!!! ~Me
:roll: I'm ignoring you. ~Koshi
ANOTHER SENTENCE WITHOUT THE WORD 'LIKE'!!! :clap: ~Me
Shaddup... ~Koshi
Aren't you ignoring me? Why are you talking to me? ~Me
STAHP YOUR MIND GAMES, JUST STAHP!!! ~Koshi
Fine. *Looks around* Hey, where's Alexandria Gloria? ~Me

That's when I heard some hysterical squealing in the distance.

Oh. Hmm, well, I guess we'll just sort the last student. ~Me
It's not 'we', it's 'me'. You don't have the right to sort. ~Koshi

OMIGOSH YOUR FASHION SENSE IS TOTES HORRIBLE ~Koshi
Don't listen to her! She's just really random and mean and annoying! *Gets slapped by Koshi* Ow! ~Me
I'm Yuki... I have ice powers... and I'm pretty shy... ~Yuki
Automatic Outcast! ~Koshi
Uhh... Why? ~Yuki
*Sighs* Because, you spoke first. ~Koshi
I heard that quote before... Oh yeah from Sara in my other school. ~Yuki
And the fact that you need a furcut AND a fashion designer, badly! ~Koshi
*Instructs Yuki* DON'T. LISTEN. TO. HER. ~Me
Okay, I won't! ^-^ *Walks out of room* ~Yuki

After Yuki walked out, Koshi glared at me furiously.

What did I do this time? ~Me
You ruined a good student's student life. ~Koshi
And what is that supposed to mean? ~Me
That means she won't listen to me, and it's all your fault. ~Koshi

I shrugged and flew out of the room, relaxed and whistling. In the hallways, some students were staring and pointing at me, whispering to each other.

Now what did I do? ~Me
Omigosh, aren't you the new Popular? I loooooove your hair! ~Random Girl

Well, I guess rumors go fast like lightning.

Oh really? Uhh, thanks! <3 ~Me

Hmm... Nothing interesting happened next, besides the fact that I forgot to bring my home work but DID NOT get detention since I am a Popular! Life gets better by the minute! This was what happened... *Flashback*

Flashback wrote:Okay students, now please hand in the homework!!! ~Teacher
*Stands up and brushes past students who were handing in homework* Uhh... Mr. Teacher, I didn't do my homework I mean, I forgot to bring my homework... ~Me
WHAT?! DETENTION! AFTER SCHOOL! ~Mr. Teacher
Leah is a Popular! ~Random Girl
Oh, she is? Okay! No detention for you! ;) ~Mr. Teacher
Wait what?! ~Me
Do you want detention, Leah? ~Mr. Teacher
No... ~Me
Good! Then you can run along! And clean your face, there's dirt on it! ~Mr. Teacher
Now? ~Me
Yup! Hurry! ~Mr. Teahcer

Wow... I couldn't believe it... I cheated death skipped detention! I flew to the bathroom, and checked the mirror. Sure enough, there were a clump of dirt. Weird.

Belle peeked out of my backpack and meowed. Well, at least I thought it was a meow.

Leah! Leah! ~Belle
Wait wha--- *Slips backwards* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ~Me
*Jumps out of backpack* Leah, are you alright? ~Belle
Wait, Belle, are you TALKING?! ~Me
I think so? ~Belle
When did you get this power? ~Me
Last night? ~Belle
But how? ~Me
I don't know? ~Belle
And why are we both talking in question marks? ~Me
Lel, I don't know. *Jumps on my tail like always* Actually, for us Dream creatures, you have to reach a certain age to talk. ~Belle
Cool! ~Me
Oh, and I also found out a cool thing last night: I have magical powers! ~Belle
SHOW ME SHOW ME ~Me
Okay... *Waves paws* SooooOooooOoooo what do you want? ~Belle
Hmm... Let's see... BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE! Since I spilled my last one in the jet... ~Me
Wish grante--- Whoa whoa stop, when did you go on a jet? ~Belle
Nevermind. ~Me
Okay! Granting your wish in 3, 2... ~Belle
*Eyes sparkles* ~Me
Failed to grant wish. ~Belle
WAT THE BLUEBERRY?!! ~Me
My magic wouldn't work for people whose eyes sparkles. ~Belle
... *Facepaw* ~Me
So would you please stop making your eyes so bright like rubies, and restart the magic? ~Belle
Fine. *Takes out blue sunglasses from pocket and wears them on* Do I look cool? ~Me
No. ~Belle
Aww. ANYWAYS JUST DO THE WISH ALREADY ~Me
Fine fine fine no rushing! Wish granting in 3, 2, 1! *Waves tail* ~Belle

A blueberry smoothie in a cute cup appeared in my paws.

Awesomesauce! ~Me
Does it taste good? ~Belle
*Sip* Mmm... *Spits out drink* WHAT THE BLUEBERRY THIS TASTES HORRIBLE I ASK FOR A REFUND RIGHT AWAY! ~Me
You didn't even pay me... And I'm only new to this magic, so it's unstable. *Flashes cute smile at me* ~Belle
Ugh... Tell me earlier. Anyways I think it's time to go back to class. ~Me

Belle nodded and jumped into my backpack. I then zipped up the zipper, leaving a little space for air to come in. Then I scrambled to my paws and ran back to the classroom.

After that blah blah blah no need to tell, I'm going to sleep. NO YOU MUSTN'T DON'T BELLE STOP HACKING MY BLUEBERRY LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA UGH! Fine then. I'll tell you what happened next.

Well... I went home. And yeah. Nothing interesting.

Wait.
Wat.
Why are you still here?
Oh right.
There should be something awesome that is happening soon.
But too bad I don't! MUAHAHA
YES YOU DO
Ugh Belle stop writing in my diary Blueberry!!!
Why can't I?
BECAUSE THIS IS PRIVATE STUFF
Not anymore. Oh btw, shouldn't you start on your home work?
I left it at school.
Well thanks to me I took a picture of the questions!
How?!
With my iPaw (iPod), of course.
iPaws are for music only!
Idc. You don't have an iPaw, so how would you know?
Point taken.
Anyways, start working on your effing heavy homework! Just write the answers on a piece of paper!
Oh fine I will.

Well then, I must start on my home work, so... bye!
And don't forget, Leah is Popular-ly annoying!
Nice joke. -__- It's not funny at all.

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Restarting Life... As a POPULAR!

Postby Arvemis » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:52 pm

SnowflakeStar wrote:
Hello! I--- ~Koshi
Can't I help? ;-; ~Me
Hi, my name is Pastel. I like drawing awesome shtuff, writing awesome shtuff, roleplaying with awesome people, and I was cursed with a tail mouth. I also have a pet bird. Say hi to Koshi, Jiyu! ~Pastel
Chirpy! ~Jiyu

I feel like drawing a comic of that part cause idk XD
Also fun fact about Pastel's pets Jiyu is Freedom in Japanese and Teiru is Tail in Japanese
Last edited by Arvemis on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~

Postby narwhalchan. » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Valeries Australian?!
AWESOME SAUCE
An Australian Nerd!
"Sometimes, the most beautiful beauties are also your worst nightmare".
(I am going to be offline for a while, don't expect me to be on C:
It's just a personal issue, and I need some time off the web as well)
narwhalchan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 am

ShadowLeap wrote:Also fun fact about Pastel's pets Jiyu is Freedom in Japanese and Teiru is Tail in Japanese

Now that I thought about it, you're right! Jiyu in Chinese is 自由. ^^
And how do I know that? See my stamp collection to know ^3^
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arvemis » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 am

SnowflakeStar wrote:
ShadowLeap wrote:Also fun fact about Pastel's pets Jiyu is Freedom in Japanese and Teiru is Tail in Japanese

Now that I thought about it, you're right! Jiyu in Chinese is 自由. ^^
And how do I know that? See my stamp collection to know ^3^

Google translate and google XD I needed names XD that's how I got the names for them snd this yearr I'm going to vstsrt Japanese can't wait!

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CookieCat000 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:18 am

SnowflakeStar wrote:
When Alex passed me, she waved at me. I waved back. She seems like a nice person...

Someone needs to tell Koshi that its a girls name AND a boys name XD
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arvemis » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:45 am

CookieLittleKitten wrote:
SnowflakeStar wrote:

Someone needs to tell Koshi that its a girls name AND a boys name XD

yep :|

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arvemis » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:49 am

ShadowLeap wrote:
SnowflakeStar wrote:
Hello! I--- ~Koshi
Can't I help? ;-; ~Me
Chirpy! ~Jiyu

I feel like drawing a comic of that part cause idk XD
Also fun fact about Pastel's pets Jiyu is Freedom in Japanese and Teiru is Tail in Japanese

now i wonder who's pastel's friends is going to be........
LONER LOL

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
Homestuck trash!