This is a log (dog diary thing)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

RAWR

RAWR!!!
68%
Roar
5%
GRR
3%
What the cheese why are we making lion noises?
25%

Total votes : 40

Re: This is a log (dog diary thing)

Postby catcher. » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 pm

To All:
What is your favourite Pokemon?
~.:The Mangle:.

"LEAFEON IS MY TOP FAVORITE even though it sucks in battle! I also love Ninetails cause they're so pretty :3 Or Arcanine cause he looks freakin awesome!" ~Brie
"I don't really have a favorite, Seadra maybe? I don't know." ~Pip
"Mightyena I guess, haven't played it for years though :/" ~Maine
"What's Pokemon?" ~Sam
*Glares* ~Brie
"Just kidding I know what pokemon is, I haven't played in awhile but I loved my Absol." ~Sam

To Brie:
Which couples do you ship, apart from Sam and Frosty?
~.:The Mangle:.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm." ~Brie
*Blushes* STOP SHIPPING ME." ~Sam
"I've been so obsessed with Fam that I don't have any others..." ~Brie

To Pip:
Why did you follow Brie out of the pet store?
~.:TheMangle:.

"I have my reasons that will possibly be revealed when I feel like it's time to reveal them." ~Pip
O_o ~Brie

To Brie; CHEESE. YOU ARE NAMED AFTER CHEESE. Do you taste like cheese, or do you taste like a dog?
~~*Pinkie Pie*~

"No idea." *Bites arm* "OWWW! I taste like fur." ~Brie
"Did you seriously just bite yourself?" ~Maine
"Maybe." ~Brie

To Maine; TELL ME. On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love Brie? 10 is marriage, 1 is you hate her.
~~*Pinkie Pie*~

"Well I'd say 10 but I don't really want to marry her." ~Maine
"...." ~Brie
"That came out wrong! I meant, we're teens I don't want to get married as a teenager!" ~Maine

Edit almost forgot this one

To Brie:
Why did you call your diary a Log?
~Snowflakestar

"Cause a diary is too cliché" ~Brie
SRSLY ~Sam
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:49 pm

To All:
Do you play FNAF? If so, who's your favourite animatronic?

"Yes and Foxy." ~Sam
"Yes I do, but I don't have a favorite." ~Maine
"I know what it is and how to play Markiplier ftw but I've never played it nor do I really want to, nor do I have a favorite." ~Pip
"Wuts FNAF? Fantastic National Amazing, uhhhh Fantastic? Who's Foxy?" ~Brie

"Oh it's a awesome game! I can't believe you haven't heard of it!" ~Sam
*Gives Sam the you wouldn't dare look* ~Maine
"I have it on my Ipad as well, which so happens to be in my bag, which so happens to be here!" ~Sam
"Can I play?" ~Brie
"Sure, that's what friends are for!" *Grabs Ipad* ~Sam
"Are you sure it's a great idea?" ~Maine
"I'm just going to go get some popcorn." *Leaves* ~Pip

Later

"WHY THE CHEESE WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" ~Brie
"I tried to stop you." ~Maine
*laughs* MUAHAHAHA!" ~Sam
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:57 pm

*Yawn* Alright I'll finish this entry now

I watched Pip make mistle toe appear above Sam and Frosty.
"Don't you remember how annoying it was when people shipped us?" ~Maine
"Hush hush hush, this is different." ~Me
"I don't see that much of a difference" ~Maine
"SHHH mastermind plan at work here." ~Me
:roll: ~Maine
Sam and Frosty did not even notice the mistle toe... They just had to make things complicated
*Coughs* LOOK UP *Coughs and disappears* ~Pip
"Huh? *Looks up* Oh..."~Sam
"What, oh, uhh..." ~Frosty
Then the whole room got silent
Just kidding, no one except me and Maine seemed to notice, and if they noticed they didn't care
"Seriously, what if Frosty doesn't even like Sam like that? Or vice versa." ~Maine
*Pats his face a couple times as I watch Fam* "Shhh shhhh, just let it happen, just let it happen." ~Me
._. ~Maine

THEN THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED
This random dog got in the way >.< I had NEVER seen them before, they weren't in formal clothes at ALL, and I don't think they even went to our school

"Hey Maine, I need to talk to you real quick. Who's this?" ~???
"Eden, hey! This is Brie, I've told you about her." ~Maine
"Oh, Brianna! Perfect, both of you, follow me it's urgent." ~Eden
"B-b-b-but." *Trying to look past him." ~Me
"Come on Brie, let it go." ~Maine
"But..." ~Me
As Maine dragged me away I got a glimpse of Sam and Frosty kissing before a few other people got in the way.
Later, when we're outside
"Maine, Brie, we have to go now, I'll explain some in the car." ~Eden
I glanced at Maine, who seemed to know this guy.
"You can trust him, I've known him for years." ~Maine
I had a gut feeling this was about KK9, so I just nodded as I hopped into the car.
"Okay, so I'm part of KK9, I joined when Maine joined. Anyways, I've been sent by Joey to pick you two up and take you to main base. More will be explained there about the mission." ~Eden
"Mission? I'm going on a mission? I joined only a month or two ago. What about my family, and Maines? How long will this mission last? Is it in town or on Mars?" ~Me
"Awesome, I haven't been on a mission for awhile." ~Maine
"You're going on a mission, yes. With Holly, me, and Maine so don't worry, you're going to be surrounded by experienced members. We will speak to your family, though I don't know what the plan is for what we'll say yet. The mission should only last for 4-10 days, depending on what's going on, and no. It's not here nor on Mars, it's in Australia." ~Eden
"Oh cool, I've always wanted to see kangaroos." ~Brie
"Dont get your hopes up. Also I'd suggest not saying anything that you think they say in Australia, ever." ~Eden
"Okay... When are we leaving to head to Australia anyways?" ~Me
"Today." ~Eden
"You're... Kidding, right?" ~Me
"No." ~Eden

Yeah. So I'm really tired so I'll just quickly tell you whats happened between then and now
So we arrived at the base and met up with Joey (Here's a pic I got of him FYI)
Who said there was a small group of bad people or something (I kinda zoned out.) Trying to steal important information from a couple of our agents that were in Australia at the moment. KK9 hasn't heard from them for twenty-four hours so we're going to find them and make sure they're okay and whatsnot.
Anyways, so I was issued outfits for Australia and now we're in a jet that's taking us there.
Yup
Bet you didn't see that plot twist coming. Anyways, and Pip's here too but she's napping in one of the chairs.

Oh yeah this jet's awesome, unfortunately not huge with five bedrooms, two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, dining area, and a gaming room like I was expecting, but it's still pretty cool.
*Yawn* So tired, I need sleep, anyways...
The room we stay in is cool, just one room but it has soft chairs that lean back into a "bed" *yawns again* and bean bags, and waffles, there's a small kitchen with food... and.... stuff, night'

Hey this is Greenthewolf, you might of noticed the pic of Joey does not say "Greenthewolf" Under it or any of my past usernames. Awhile ago Fairytail PM'ed me asking if they could design a character so I was like "Sure, want to design Joey?" (At the time you all knew about Joey I just hadn't put a picture of him up yet)
Yeah...
Before you PM me asking if you can make one, sorry but no, I already have all my future characters you don't even know about outfits planned :) Plus I don't want you guys to find out about characters you shouldn't know about yet.
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Everyone appears in a random room
"WHAT THE FUDGE? How'd I get here? And where did you two disappear to after the dance?" ~Sam
"Ummm." ~Maine
*Interrupting* "We have answers to question." ~Pip
"You mean questions to answer." ~Brie

To Brie:
How was your first game of FNAF?

"Well afterwards I realized murderous animatronics aren't real so I got the game and now I love it." ~Brie
"Let me remind you, six months ago you didn't think magic was real." *Makes sparkly dust* ~Pip
*Snicker* ~Sam
"Thanks Pip." :? ~Brie

To All:
Not really a question but, give one reason on why you like each Outcast.

"We're tough :3 well, most of us." ~Sam
"We're cool." 8-) "And rule breakers." ~Brie
"We were only supposed to give one reas- ohhhhh I see what you did there. Anyways, we're pretty independent I guess?" ~Maine
"You're all weird, I have no idea why I hang out with you guys." ~Pip

To Sam:
Why is your real name Samantha? *runs off before I get attacked*

"No clue, let me ask my parents." *Fiddles with phone* "No cell service! Grrr. Where are we anyways?" ~Sam
"My base, notice no doors? That's cause it's only accessible by magic" :D ~Pip
""Ohhhhhhhkaaaay..." ~Sam

To Pip:
Which other pet do you think is the best

"Sense everyone can read this I'm going to keep that a secret so no ones feelings are hurt." ~Pip
"Laaaaaaame." ~Sam

To Maine:
Do you ship anyone?

"Nope." ~Maine
"That was a boring answer." ~Brie

Mew? Meowwww? Ooowl? ~ Dragon

"Pip what does this say? I can't speak cat." ~Maine
And you say you guys are independent *Cough* "It says 'Hey Samantha, how is Sosty going? Frosty won't tell me, will you? Please with a party hat on the top?'" ~Pip
*Blushes* ~Sam
"C'mon, he even said please." ~Brie
*Pulls hood up and tightens cords to hide face* ~Sam
:roll: ~Brie

Narp? Meep? Karp >-<~ Merp
Translation
Pip, what are the limits of your powers? Do they run out? Hopefully not. >-< ~ Merp

"I can do almost anything, but if I misuse them they get taken away temporarily." ~Pip

Sssth rsss cressst? ~ Elsa
Translation
Maine, if you had to choose out of Samantha or Pip, which one would you hug? ~ Elsa

"Pip, she's so floofy." *Hugs* ~Maine
"Cant, breath." ~Pip

Quek quek quek?~ Mist
Translation
Brie, how do you feel about Elsa's question? ~ Mist

"Meh, I mean, who wouldn't hug Pip? Her fur is as soft as a fluffy kittens." ~Brie
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 am

*Wakes up* "AH cheese thieves." ~Me
"Wat?" ~Maine
"Sorry, I had a nightmare that tiny things broke into my house and were stealing from my secret cheese stash." ~Me
"... You have a cheese stash?" ~Maine
"Yeah under the veggies in the fridge. It has brie, mozzarella, muenster, cheddar, I could go on but I think I made my point." ~Me
"Where do you even get that much cheese? Also I think your phone got a text." ~Maine
*Looks and responds to text before answering Maines question* "I have my ways." ~Me

*Reading over my shoulder* "Brianna what did you do with the cheddar? Also I hope you have fun saving the pandas, love, mom." ~Eden
I guess they told my mom I was saving pandas or something???
"Hey stop reading over my shoulder!" ~Me
I'm surprised you didn't notice me sooner >.> your wings got in the way a bit." ~Eden
"Hahaha wings? I don't have wings." ~Me
"Eeerr, you don't? But... They're right there, I can see them." ~Eden
*Walks in circles as I try to look at my back* "Where are they?" ~Me
"Brie, hold still, spinning's not going to help." ~Maine
._. ~Eden
"WHY CAN'T I SEE THEM?!? *Trips over chair and falls* ~Me

*Sighs and mutters about some nonsense to herself* ~Holly
"OW MY LEG!" ~Me
*Rushes over* "Ow as in ow just hurts a little, or oww needs medical treatment?" ~Maine
"I'VE BEEN MORTALLY WOUNDED!" ~Me
"Stupid teenager Brianna Waltz calm down or I'm throwing you off of this jet!" ~Holly
O_O ~Me
"Thank you." *Looks at leg* "You'll live." ~Holly
"Can we get back on topic now?" ~Maine
"What was I freaking out about?" ~Me
._. "Your wings." ~Eden
"Right... *Continues to spin in circles to try to look at my back." ~Me
*Facepaw's before grabbing me so I stop spinning* "Stop spinning, you're making yourself look dumb." ~Maine
*Glares* ~Me
"Sorry... Anyways, yes you have wings, where'd they come from?" O_o ~Maine
"No idea, here take a picture." *Hands phone* ~Me
*Takes pic* ~Maine
*looks* "OMIGOSH THEY'RE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE THEY'RE LIL' CHIBI WINGS AN-" ~Me
*Puts paw on my mouth* "Shut up." ~Holly
"Thank you." ~Eden
*Glares* ~Me

Look how cute they are though :3 they're so tiny, I wonder if I can fly with them, cause they seem really small.

meant to make this longer, but you guys are probably secretly getting impatient so
I probably should of spent more time on this entry
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:24 pm

I posted this on the fanclub, but I realized some of you might not go there often so I'll post this here to

(Copy'ed and pasted from the fanclub)
News announcement
No, this isn't epic news about me creating a poll about Brie either fighting sharks with laser beams or birds with katanas (how would that work?) this is news that you probably won't enjoy (unless you hate this, which I don't mind if you do)

So, you might of noticed the lack of entries lately (I used to update this once a day, now we're lucky if I update once every three weeks) I keep telling myself and others I haven't been writing cause I've gotten busier with homework and softball and skiing, but today it came to me that's only a small part of the problem. As I was writing the latest entry I realized a few things. The most important thing is, I don't enjoy writing this that much.
I don't look forward to writing this story as much as I used to, it feels more like a chore to be honest. Also I'm kinda getting overwhelmed with all these diaries! I look at the front page for writing and theres at least five different diarys! At first it was cool, but now it's getting out of hand. And some of them have barely any effort or work into them. (Not all of them, lots of them are really epic :D)
Anyways... I have other story ideas that I want to work on but I don't want to take on multiple projects, so, I'm going to stop writing this as much.
I might pop in every now and then and write a quick entry, but I'm going to go focus on other stories and stuff right now. Who knows, in a few months I might get my motivation to write this, but for now, I'll be rarely updating :|

If you want to know what happens, you can PM me, or you can wait for me to post the entries, but most likely I'll only update every other month or so, sorry...
~Green
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:11 pm

This is sort of a (late) easter special, not part of the main story

Holy crap I'm in a white void of DEATH!
Okay... Maybe not death but it's still rather creepy, I'm supposed to be on a jet, and where'd this flower come from?

"YO!" ~???
"AHHH! *Jumps and turns around in middair* "WHO ARE YOU?" ~Me

"I'm the easter bunny!" ~???
"Errrr, you're a hamster though. Hamsters aren't bunnies." ~Me
"B-B-But I have bunny ears, and a floofy tail!" ~Easter Hamster
*Pulls off bunny tail* ~Me
"Hey! *Sighs* Fine I'm not the easter bunny." ~Easter Hamster
"Sooo, what's going on?" ~Me
"I'm Wheezy the hamster! And the bunny that was going to arrange the easter egg hunt decided that he had better things to do." ~Wheezy
"You couldn't find another bunny to do it?" ~Me
"Nope. I need your help, setting up an easter egg hunt is harder than I thought!" ~Wheezy
"Oh, okay. *Looks around* We're setting it up here though?" ~Me
*Laughs* "No way! We're only dyeing the eggs here, we're hiding them elsewhere." ~Wheezy
"We don't really have many supplies though..." ~Me
"Oh, right!" *Dissapears* ~Wheezy
"Wheezy? WHEEZY!" ~Me
The only response is a echo. After a few seconds she reappears.

"Geez calm down, I was just getting some dyes." ~Wheezy
"Oh, right..." ~Me

*Later*

"Finally! All done!" ~Me

"Well we still need to hide them..." ~Wheezy
"Right! Where are we doing that?" ~Me
Suddenly I felt funny, like when you're going down an escalator, darkness filled my vision. A second later there was a flash of light and we were in a garden of sorts.

To speed things up, we basically ran around hiding eggs everywhere, here's a picture I took!
"Aren't they a little obvious?" ~Me
*Shrugs* It's for children." ~Wheezy

Suddenly children came from out of NOWHERE! It was really odd :s One of them pulling at their sweater sleeve caught my eye

"Aww I remember when my mom would force me to wear itchy sweaters for easter!" *Pauses* "She still does..." ~Me
I felt a tap on my leg, when I turned around I saw a young child holding a basket with something brown and furry in it.

"Here! Take this, it's a gift for you!" ~Child
"Oh, uh, thank you, what is it?" ~Me
But the child had disappeared, this is reallllyyy weird. I looked in the basket and saw the cutest thing ever!

"Is it a cat or a rabbit?" ~Me
That's when I noticed Wheezy had left, I looked all around me, the children had disappeared too. This was getting really weird, not that it wasn't already... I rubbed my eyes and opened them again, hoping to see someone, but I was now back in the white void. The basket was gone, instead the cat rabbit thing was curled up next to me, I saw a note under its paw.

Dear Brianna
Thank you very much for helping me get ready for the easter egg hunt. Take this cabbit as a thank you gift. I've given you a care guide on how to take care of her, as well as some other info.
From Wheezy the "Easter Bunny"

"A cabbit, so you're a cat and a rabbit. I don't see a care guide though..." ~Me
I sat down next to her and felt something in my back pocket, I reached my paw in my pocket and grabbed whatever it was, and found out it was a tiny book. When I opened it it said "How to care for a cabbit"
"So that's the care guide she talked about." ~Me

Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice, it kinda sounded like it was far away.

"Brie." ~???
"Wheezy?" ~Me
"Wheezy? Brie wake up! We've landed we have to get off the jet." ~???

That's when I woke up, I didn't even realize I was asleep.

"Wha? What a weird dream." ~Me
"How you dozed off right after finding about your wings, I'm not sure. Also, we found this in your bag." *Holds up the cabbit* "Is this the "Wheezy" you were talking about?" ~Maine
"Ummm, uhhh, yeah, her name's Wheezy.... I thought she was back at home... Yeah..." ~Me
*Weird look* "I thought you had a fairy wolf named Pip, not a goofy looking kitten named Wheezy." ~Maine
"Actually she's a cabbit, a rabbit cat mix. I didn't tell you about her?" ~Me
*Shrugs* "Who knows, she's a cute little stowaway though. C'mon, let's go, we're in Australia!" ~Maine

I actually own a hamster named Wheezy, I got her March 27
Wheezy
She's really sweet, but she doesn't like to hold still for pictures so I don't have any good ones of her yet :s
That particular photo was taken in our bathtub that I converted into a temporary playpen, however she doesn't live in there, she lives in a large 40 gallon tank.
If you're wondering why her name is Wheezy, no, she doesn't make wheezing noises, we just kinda started calling her that and it stuck.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this easter update :)
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CookieCat000 » Sat May 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Just read the new post, I loved it <3
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sun May 31, 2015 5:47 pm

What a long flight, anywhos.
We got off the jet. I had my backpack on my back and Wheezy in my arms (she doesn't really walk yet) It was unbelievably hot outside, I tried not to melt as I dashed over to the air conditioned limo.
"PHEW it's hot! And yet you wear long sleeves." ~Me

"Meh." ~Maine

"It's mildly warm." ~Eden

"Alright, here's the plan. We need to track down a fellow who goes by Domino. He may know crucial information about our missing agents, Quiz and Karma." ~Holly
"Quiz.. Sounds familiar..." ~Me

"Yeah gossip spreads REALLY fast around here, so be careful. I'd keep better track of this to." ~Earth
"What's this?" ~Me
*Hands me my log* "This, don't worry I didn't read it." ~Earth
"Thank you." ~Me
"Don't let Quiz find it." ~Earth
"Quiz?" ~Me

Oh yeah
After hours of searching my paws were sore (we had to get out of the limo so we could search harder >.> ) and everyone looked slightly overheated, yet I was the only one showing signs of suffering even though I tried to tough it out
In case you were curious about Wheezy, they stayed in the limo, not wanting to go out into the heat.

Anywhos, finally Eden spoke up.
"I know we shouldn't give up, but I think we're getting a little tired, maybe we should get smoothies from that shop." ~Eden
By the way he spoke I knew he was mainly talking about me.
"We can go on, I'm fine." ~Me
*Stares curiously at me* "Hmm, we'll get some to-go." ~Holly
We walked inside, the door chimed and we walked to the counter. After getting smoothies we started to go, but Holly gave a quick scan of the room and noticed something. She nudged Eden and motioned towards a guy peacefully drinking a smoothie.
"Hey that's him." ~Holly
We walked over and Holly introduced us to the guy.
"We were wondering if you've seen these people" *Hands photo* ~Holly
"Hmm, I don't speak to people I don't know." ~Domino
Cue sighs from Eden and Maine
"Lets go surfing, then we'll talk." ~Domino
At least we found the guy. The thing is, I don't know how to surf...

I waited till we got there before confessing.
"No worries! My nephew teaches surfing, he should be here, let me text him, he'll teach ya a thing or two." ~Domino
Here's a photo of Domino by the way

After we all got changed and ready to surf Domino's nephew showed up. He was cute, I'll admit, but I liked Maine way better.
His name was Parker, and appeared to be friendly, though Maine seemed slightly jealous :lol:

"Alright Parker, so you'll teach this young lady how to surf while we three go surfing down by Crab Rock?" ~Domino
"It'd be my pleasure." ~Parker
"I think I'll stick with Brie, in case a shark or something pops up." ~Maine
"There aren't any sharks here." ~Parker
"In case she steps on broken glass then." ~Maine
"I've got a first aid kit on the beach and I know how to treat wounds." Parker
It sounded like they might start fighting :what:
*Through gritted teeth* "In case she starts drowning." ~Maine
"I'm also a lifeguard." ~Parker
"Fine! For moral support then!" ~Maine
*Cheerfully* "Awesome, lets get started shall we?" ~Parker
Holly rolled her eyes and Eden seemed amused. They left to go surf elsewhere while Maine and I stayed with Parker.
"Anywhos, lets go hit the waves!" ~Me

Parker gave me an amused glance and led us to a few boards that were lying down in the sand.
"We're going to practice your paddling." ~Parker
"On land?!?" ~Me
"Yeah." ~Parker
Basically he had me lie stomach down on the board and do a paddling motion for a little while, Maine just watched, saying he knew how to surf.
Then he taught me how to stand up.

"Alright, you're going to want to bring your paws up like this and then pop up." *Demonstrates on a different board before getting up* ~Parker
*Tries but my clumsiness takes over and I stumble* ~Me
"Steadies me* "Whoa, careful." *Chuckles* ~Parker
Chuckle, what a funny word
*Glares daggers at Parker* ~Maine
*Doesn't notice* "Alright try again." ~Parker
FINALLY we got to surf

"Alright, before we actually catch a wave I want you to paddle in the water a bit to get used to it." ~Parker
"Fiiiiiine." ~Me
*Shows me how to get on the board while in the water* ~Parker
*Grumbles* ~Maine
*Paddles around* ~Me
"Alrighty! Now try to pop up!" ~Parker
"Uh okay." *Fails and falls off board.* ~Me
Sense we were in waist deep water he was able to catch me.
*Looks at my face as he's holding me in his arms* "If I got a 25 cents everytime I saw a girl as beautiful as you, I'd have 25 cents" ~Parker
"That was the cheesiest pickup line ever, and if you don't mind I'd like to get down." ~Me
"Oh, uh, sure." ~Parker
Then Maine got pretty mad yet kept his cool (also he seemed glad I wasn't into Parker) and he pointed out that he and I were dating, which Parker somehow didn't pick up on.
I did eventually get to surf, I stayed on for one or two waves but mostly fell off. Finally Eden, Holly, and Dmino were back and said that the limo was on its way.
In the limo
"*To Maine* "You look disgruntled." *Teasing* "Did Parker flirt with Brie?" ~Eden
"Yes..." ~Maine
"Wait... Really? *Dies laughing*" ~Eden

Anyways, I'll tell you more later, see ya :3
Oh wait, here's a pic of Parker

You guys have cents in Australia, right? Or do you call them something else
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Log V2

I'm essentially restarting with the same characters (none that you guys made though, sowwy) but there isn't KK9 and all that stuff and Justin is a good guy (for now... LOL JK)
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me