~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!

Postby Arvemis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm

PikachuHusky24 wrote:
I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture:Image
Pet Name: Pastel
Personality: imaginative, consinderate,gets,
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): outcasts
Color Code: #40BF80
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): she technically has two pets since she has a tail mouth called Teiru and a Stellar's Jay whose name is Jiyū Image
Other: She has a tail mouth thanks to being cursed by a black magic expert when she was a pup. her tail always gets her into trouble and she hates it. Her hobbies are drawing writing, watching anime and Roleplaying. PS: she can move things wih her mind.When she activates this power her eyes glow white
What do you think of this so far?
i like This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary! because it's creative and funny and you allow to have other peoples pets as character i think it's a great way to bring people tgether ?

Update to her likes and stuff

She likes playing online games and videogames and she can't like a day without her computer and internet. if she is included in a pawchat thing her user would be : --Pastel_Senpai-- or something of the sorts XD

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

Hello i'm Arvemis, previously
know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
and video games. also i'm big
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silent Night--- Or Not...

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:12 am

Dear Blueberry...

It's December 24! Yes! Christmas Eve! ^-^

I just hope this year is better than last last year...

Flashback wrote:Time to open presents! ~Me
Be careful, the floor's slippery! ~Mom
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *Slips* ~Me

I ended up with a nosebleed that year, and my Christmas gift wasn't really good, sigh... Why is my life so cruddy WHY?!?!

Anyways, I still have that annoying cold, and now I kept... *cough cough* coughing.

*Sniff* I think mom is baking cookies, and dad went shopping for food (and milk!), Lana's at her friends' Christmas party for a Christmas countdown, Marie's staring at the presents, and me? Oh, I'm sulking. Again. Like always.

Since it's Christmas, I think I should tell you more about myself. How about 3 facts about me? Not enough? Fine 10 then.

10 Facts About Me wrote:1. I'm born on October 5th.
2. My horoscope? Libra.
3. I have contact lenses, so that's why my eyes seem so red. ;-;
4. I. Am. Half. Chinese. And. Half. No Idea.
5. My last name is not the same as anyone else in the family. My dad made my last name 'Snowflake' because when I'm born, a snowflake fell from nowhere and onto my nose. Yeah.
6. Belle was an orphan until I adopted her ;-;
7. My favorite food in the world is... DARK CHOCOLATE ^^
8. I'm allergic to carrots O_O
9. I absolutely hate traveling.
10. I wear a secret opal necklace for luck ^-^

Done!

Well, I haven't heard from Lillian yet, I guess she didn't write in her, I mean my, diary.

BAM

Whoa whoa whoa, what just happened?!

Argh, I don't care. I'm going to sleep.

Blueberry Note: I was going to make the bam part a cliffhanger, but then it'll go off schedule... Sad face ;-;
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:31 am

DUN DUN DUN...

It's Christmas morning!!! Merry Christmas everyone! *Throws glitter and blueberries*

*Checks time* Wat 5:30 only?! This can't be right...

Lol, Merry Xmas Blueberrians (?) ! I'm here to wait for the advent to give the last gift, also to update stuff, and I woke up early, so Merry Christmas! I'll make a post or two hours later, I'm getting back to sleep.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Merry Berry Christmas ♥ (Part 1)

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Dear Blueberry...

It's Christmas! AAAHH! CHRISTMAS!!! *Makes high-pitched scream that almost broke my bedroom window*

I woke up at 5:30 AM, realized the sun wasn't up yet, slept again, and woke up at 7:55. Yay.

Honey! Get down for breakfast! We're doing the ceremony today, and your cousins are coming to stay for a few days as well! So get dressed! ~Mom
*Yawn* What ceremony? Which cousins? ~Me
The blessing ceremony, of course! Toxic wants it to be on Christmas, so let's do it! And the cousins are Suki, Jake, Max and their dad and mom, of course! ~Mom
*Sits up* Oh no. ~Me

You might want to know who are they... Oh wait, who am I kidding, you can't think.

She's Suki. She's 7, so it's her last year to be her real look. Next year on her birthday, she'll look different and will change back a year later (because her powers are different than mine). Talking about powers, she can talk to animals and animal-shift into a deer. It's extremely cool. Here's a picture of her deer form:
To cover everything about her, she's really nice and I'm glad she's my little cousin. :D

That's Jake. Don't ask, he can't turn into a cookie. He can magic up cookies though. Suki and I always cheat with him by bribing him to make chocolate-chip cookies in exchange of bubble gum, but he don't like bubble gum since he can't blow a bubble no matter how hard he try. He's 6 years old. I have no idea what happened to his tail though. Again, don't ask me.

And that's Max. Sadly, he have no powers whatsoever, even though he look interesting. By the way, his map look is useless. But, he recently discovered that he can turn as thin as paper, like the guy called Flat Stanley, but I didn't see that yet, so I'm skeptical. He's 5, so how am I supposed to know?

Anyways, back to the topic. The blessing ceremony went a'okay. So... I made a random little spell on her, wishing that she will be beautiful and lucky, and also have the ability to make potions. What? I've always wanted a sister like that.

After the boring ceremony, I waited for my cousins to come. They're coming on a train, so basically they left at December 23, and they're arriving at somewhere around 16:00 PM to 18:00 PM. The whole trip is a whooping 42 hours!

Since it's Christmas, I think I should do something fun. How about... SHOPPING? :D

It's 14:00 PM already, so I have enough time to go to PawMart to buy the stuff, to Gift Boxer to wrap them, and finally a stop to Barkbucks for some coffee. Perfect!

I'll tell you more about this later, right now I'm on the bus to PawMart.

---HALF AN HOUR LATER---

Hey Blueberry! I'm currently in PawMart choosing stuff for my cousins and my friends and my sisters. Here's what I have so far:

For Coco:
Sunback Hoodie!

For Serena and the Hidden group:
Spy glasses, all sorts of different colors!

For Marie:
Little xylophone!

For Lana:
Green bracelets!

For Suki:
Giraffe Hoodie!

For Jake:
Shark Hoodie!

For Max:
Shark Hoodie again! I have no fashion sense...

For Dad:
Limited edition mug!

For Mom:
Snowglobe!

For Belle:
Santa Hat yay!

And finally, for me!
ImageImage
Bunnies pajamas! <3

Yup, it costs a lot of monkey money, but it's worth it! :)

Now to Gift Boxer!

---15 MINUTES LATER---

I'm back once again! The presents are now wrapped carefully, each in different wrapping paper, and I labeled them with Sharpies already. One thing I like about Gift Boxers is that the cost is totally different. Usually you pay money for a store to help you wrap presents, but in Gift Boxers, all you gotta do is fill out a form, and ta-da! You'll receive your wrapped gift(s) for free!

Hmm... Now to Barkbucks!

---HALF AN HOUR LATER---

Whoa, there was a long queue at Barkbucks, so I had to wait 20 minutes to get a cup of coffee and a tiramisu.

*Checks watch* Ugh, it's 15:20 PM only... Oh wait, it's 15:21 PM now! I guess I could just go home and wait for my cousins to come...

---5 MINUTES LATER...---

Dear Blueberry...

I'm tired. I think I shall take a na---

BEEP! *Phone beeps*

Ugh.

I checked my phone and there was a new message... From Koshi! :shock:

Koshi: Uhm, Leah... I don't know y am I talking to a loser like u, but last last night (December 23) was my birthday. I transformed. And now my life is a mess.

Me: What do you mean?

Koshi: I look totes different, and idk if ppl will know me or not after Xmas break.

Me: Normal stuff. How do u look like?

Koshi Fluffypaws has sent a photo. Click to view.

Whoa... She's really pretty~

Me: OMG UR PRETTY!!!

Koshi: No. I look weird.

Me: You do not. You are pretty.

Koshi: Hmm ok then. Bye

At least I made someone's day :3

Hmm... I'll post the rest later. Bye Blueberry!

Merry Christmas! Here's Part 2!
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Merry Berry Christmas ♥ (Part 2)

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Author's Note: Well this computer is really laggy... I'm sorry if I make any mistakes...

Dear Blueberry...

Welcome back to the Blueberry Talk! No actually it's just part 2 of the Merry Berry Christmas but meh. :P Oh and I somehow lost my beautiful black pen so I'm just gonna use this dark blue pen instead. To be honest I hate dark blue and red.

So... Where was I? Right. The "party". Let's say it didn't go so well... I'm gonna use a different color for each of my cousins.

Legend wrote:Wat? You don't know what's a legend? It's like where you write what is what on maps and monkeys (just because monkeys are clueless).

Suki= orange because I can
Jake= tangerine because I like it
Max= dark yellow because I don't know colors and I'm blind... just kidding :P

Next! So when they came in they...

---COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!---

Choose Your Own Adventure time! Read the character you want FIRST, and then read the others and do a compare sheet! That's your homework!

HEY HEY HEY SOMEONE IS HACKING MY BLUEBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill, it's just me.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOUR WORDS SO BIG AND UGLY AND BLACK

I'm a Blueberrian, obviously.

Obviously.

So we're like totes wasting paper, should we continue the CYOA?

Wat's CYOA? Choose Your Own Adventure?

Bingo! We use a lot of paper everyday, and if we continue wasting them, we will lose trees, which means losing oxygen, which means DEATH

But you're the one that's wasting paper... My text is really small

Who the blueberry cares.

THAT'S MY LINE

Anyways, I think we should continue, shall we?

Fine. No CYOA though. Anyways, I don't think that Blueberrian is gonna reply any sooner, so let's continue the story. So when the doors bursted open (THERE'S A BELL WHY DIDN'T THEY USE THAT), I was sleeping. Yeah, sleeping. And then they were like "LEAH WAKE UPPPPPPPPP" and then I woke up from my sleep and--- I think this is getting boring.

SNOWFLAKEEEEEEE ~Suki
How many times do I have to say, stop calling me by my last name--- Hey that kinda rhymes! ~Me
SNOWFLAKEEEEEEE COMEEEEEEEEE PLZZZZZZZ ~Suki
(Next is the parody of Minecraft's Don't Mine at Night, read at your own risk!!!)
Don't Call My Name,
I Know My Last Name's Ridiculous
And My Ink is Running Out
Can't You See I Am Older
Don't Call My Name
Where Did Your Good Manners Go
I Think You Should Go Back to School-ool, Oh Woah!
~All Written By Me

._______. I didn't understand a thing you said, Snowflake. ~Suki
*Facepaw* ~Me

So that didn't went well at all. Let's head on to Jake.

Hey Jackie can I have a cookie plz plz plz??? ~Me
Sis, my name is not Jackie. ~Jake
Uhhhh righttt... ~Me
Sis, I wanna go play cars. ~Jake
I'm not a boy= No cars= Bye. ~Me
:C ~Jake
But I can make you one! ~Me
*Eyes sparkles* Really? ~Jake
Yes! Watch! *Summons Snowflakes* Abracadabra! Turn this pile of snow into a car! ~Me
*Eyes sparkles so bright it hurt my eyes* ~Jake
*Turns into a car made out of snowflakes* ~Car
Yay! ~Jake
LALALALALALALALALALA ~Suki and Max
*Stomps on car* ~Suki
*Stomps on car* ~Max
:o :o :o MY AMAZING CAR!!! ~Me
HEY!!! *Hits Suki and Max* ~Jake
*Dodges and turns into deer form* ~Suki
*Got smacked in the face* AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *Turns into flat paper* ~Max
O_O THE LEGEND IS TRUE!!! ~Me
You just noticed? He was in paper form the whole time just to dodge your snowflakes. ~Suki
*Realizes that I've been throwing snowflakes since they came in* Oh. ~Me
*Turns back to normal form* Can we plz play something else? ~Max
Like...? ~Jake
SNOWBALL FIGHT ~Suki
.____________. It's not snowing outside. ~Me and Jake
Yeah, but don't you have snowflake powers, Snowflake? ~Suki
I'M NOT A SNOWFLAKE ~Me
Your last name is "Snowflake". ~Suki
Righttt... How could I forget. ~Me
Can we play snowball fight now? ~Jake
Where? ~Me
How about the basement? ~Max
YEA WHEN THE SNOW MELTS I'LL USE YOU TO CLEAN IT UP :twisted: ~Me
O_O NO! ~Max
Yes! ~Me
No way! ~Max
...Um guys? ~Suki
...Um guys? ~Jake
Yes? ~Me
We could play outside... ~Jake
Oh yeah! Great idea :3 ~Max

So we went outside and had a typical snowball fight. I'm too tired to write what happened there since I wasted a lot of ink and space in the dialouge above, so yeah.

After dinner, we chose places to sleep. Well, the kids didn't choose, including Lana, even though she's 17 already. The adults told Suki and I that we have to sleep in my room, yay! So let's do a magical time-skip to 23:00 PM!

*Flips around in bed* I CAN'T SLEEEEEEEEP!!! ~Suki
Shush! I just went to sleep, and now you woke me up again! ~Me
Sorry... ~Suki
Hmpf. *Turns around* ~Me

---5 MINUTES LATER (23:05 PM)---

I STILL CAN'T SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP *Pushes* ~Suki
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH *Falls off bed* ~Me
Oh, um... Whoops... ~Suki
Twinkle twinkle little star... ~Me
? ~Suki
I'm trying to make you sleep by singing this lullaby. ~Me
Oh, okay. ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzz... ~Suki

So yeah, now that Suki's asleep, I'm writing in you. I looked everywhere in my room but I still can't find my black pen. I guess this pen is gonna stick to me forever.

Hmm... I guess I'll check my email. Oh look at that, I got two emails from Lillian.

My Clone wrote:Dear...
Nevermind, it's not the next day yet. So after what seems like 12 hours, I'm finally saved by a person! :3

---FLASHBACK---

Flashback wrote:So I waited and saw someone climb in the Garden.
???: HAY PERSON!
Me: Shush! Do you want to get tied up too?!
???: Sor-ree ! So what is going on here?
Me: I'm tied up by this crazy dude on the Nightmare side!
???: Daisy did say something about them trying to take over the forest...
Me: I'm Lillian, untie me pleaseeee!
???: okay.
Blade: -walks out of the shadows-
???: That's not creepy at all.... O.O
Me: So true.
???: Yeah, I'm guessing he tied you up.
Blade: I'm Blade, prepare to be tied up!
???: Chicken unicorn airplane!
Blade: Wat
???: (Throws pie at him)
Blade: (Uses nightmare powers to turn it to ashes)
???: YOU HAVE INSULTED MEEEEE PERSON!
Blade: Why does everyone call me that?!? -_-

After about an hour or so that peep untied me. And blew up Blade's ugly garden! Yay! But I still don't know her name... Darn it.

So now Person and I are staring at the sky doing nothing. Well I'm too tired to ask about her name, maybe (just maybe) she'll blurt out her name sometime later. I'm going to take a nap. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My Clone wrote:Dear Diary,
So I'm just talking to that peep. Her name is Storm as I remember. I think I'll send this to my master (aka Leah) after I finish writing this. Again, no, I am not a real person/dog/animal because I. Am. Just. A. Clone. Yaybies.

Okay, wait. Wait. WAIT. I see something!

Cool Peep: Hi.
Me: Um hi creepyhead
Cool Peep: My name's Batwing Princess, ruler of the Nightmare side.
Me: O.O BAD GUY RUUUUUUUUUUN

Interesting...

Wait a minute... I've been up for 55 minutes already just to print Lillian's entries without making any noise. I guess I'll go to sleep. Bye Blueberry! And Merry Christmas! :)

The Story Arc has started! Click here for Leah's first spy mission!
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickszy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:46 pm

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture: Image
Pet Name: Alexandria Gloria--Alex or Alexa for short!
Personality: VERY, VERY, random and happy. Nothing seems to get her down, and she will randomly screech things. A LOT, mostly about her fandoms.
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): oh god, i don't even know. uhh she was way too happy and awesome to not put in outcasts but too weird to put in the other groups. there aren't any groups that fit her, the only things that would make sense is prep or fangirl ;o; I REALLY DON'T KNOW-- I'M SO SORRY--
Color Code: OH! Uh... #008040
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture):
Other: DON'T GET HER NEAR A BUCKET. SHE WILL KICK IT ACROSS THE ROOM SCREECHING ABOUT IT BEING VERY SEXUAL... AND PROBABLY HIT SOMEONE IN THE FACE WITH IT. She's listens to A LOT OF MUSIC. And if you offend her fandoms she is after your butt. Her power is telepathy, and she also has really good memory. She'll bring up something you said at 12:00 AM, November 21, 2010, even if was something like, "I'm eating a salad."
What do you think of this so far? IT'S AWESOME.
ImageImage
⊱ ————- ❈ ————- ⊰
check out my adoption center in my trades; just make sure to follow the rules
trickszy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsuzemi » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture: Image
Pet Name: Yuki
Personality:
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Outcasts
Color Code: #00FF40
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): I don'y have one but I'd like to have a fairy wolf called Snowsqueak, aka Snow or Snowy
Other: When you accept new members for Hidden I'd like to join that. Also, aren't we supposed to have powers or something? Can I have Ice-powers/water-powers/snow-powers
What do you think of this so far?: THIS IS AWESOME!
WIP -- slowly coming back ...
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Subaku No Gaara wrote:We have walked through the darkness of this world, that’s why we are able to see even a sliver of light.

Pokemon Icons by Kattling
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Akabane Karma wrote:Even if the questions change, it makes no difference to me.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Tsuzemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you! I might start accepting Hidden members again in January. Yes, Elemental students are supposed to have powers, but I forgot to add that •v•
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<Dragon Slayers/Savers> (Part 1)

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:36 am

Hurry, Leah! We're leaving very soon! ~Serena
Dear Blueberry,

Don't tell me you guys have already forgotten Serena. Well, as I mentioned earlier, we're going on a dragon hunt! :mrgreen: Actually we're just saving a dragon AND DEFEATING BIGGER DRAGONS AND A WHOLE TEAM OF CRYPTERS (Yep, that's what I call them now!)!!!

So Serena sent me a checklist of all the awesome stuff I have to bring in order to go to the jet (WAIT WAT?!?!), so here it is:

Serena's List wrote:Spy goggles
Waterproof hoodie
Small backpack that contains the following: Water bottle, hat, any weapon (Max 2), bug and poison spray, sunscreen
Book of spells

Okay, the form may look simple and easy to accomplish, but look, the small backpack was waaaaaay too heavy, and I couldn't find a waterproof hoodie besides the one I'm wearing now, and the book of spells? I guess I'll just borrow Serena's.

After what seem like a millisecond later, Serena sent another secret message, and IT LANDED IN MY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE. THAT SMOOTHIE IS EXPENSIVE YOU KNOW.

To Leah:
Arrive now or else. The other three are ready. The jet is in the secret meeting room. Just come in the rose bush like last time.
From Serena

Hmm... Okay then. It's 6:00 AM only, but no one's awake, so I'll just leave a message...

Dear Mom & Dad and my cousins and my aunt and other people in the room,
I am going on a short trip for about 3-5 days. You have nothing to do with it. I am not gonna be lost. If you need anything send me an email.
Love,
Leah

Okay, so she said only the essentials, but she didn't say no diaries allowed, since diaries basically goes everywhere with you, so I'm just gonna take you along. If Serena suspects you, I can tell her either 1. This is a diary and diaries are essentials or 2. This is the Book of Spells.

---MAGICAL TIME SKIP---

Sup Blueberry! I'm back! So right now I'm in the secret base. Serena and the Three Butterteers (Idris, Quixotic, and Misty) are starting up the engine for the jet, and I'm just doing something more important: snacking on cheese flavored chips.

Leah, get into the jet! ~Serena
Okay! ~Me

WHOA, THE JET IS BIG. Let's see... There's a snack bar, some comfy-looking beds, bathroom stalls, and the best of all--- BLUEBERRIES!

I got a blueberry smoothie from a nearby smoothie machine and slouched on the sofa. There's also a HD TV! NOW THIS IS LIFE! Ahh... ^^

Then the jet suddenly jerked forward. AND MY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE SPILLED. ON MY HOODIE. THAT IS MADE OUT OF FLEECE OR SOMETHING. WHICH MEANS YOU CANNOT WASH IT. AAAAAAAAH

I leaned over to the window and saw Serena start up a portal. Then she hopped in and the jet started zooming forward.

I started floating for no utter reason. That's when I realized I did not buckle my seat belt. Oh no.

The jet zoomed faster, AND I FIRST DID A FRONTFLIP, THEN A BACKFLIP, AND FINALLY AN AERIAL! I AM AWESOME!!! I finally stopped when I bumped my head into a wall. Ouch.

I quickly flew back to the sofa and buckled my seat belt. Then I grabbed another blueberry smoothie and turned on the TV. I was bored so I selected The Pumpkin Pie News- Quickest and Hottest! What a bad name.

Greetings, guest. The TV is turning on in 3, 2, 1...

Welcome to The CS News. Yesterday at midnight in Forest of Nightmares, three dragons were spotted carrying a small cradle. The stalker camera showed that the dragons were hurrying to the other side of the forest, Dragona Castle. Spies are currently searching this place.

Then it hit me. The three dragons could be the one we're looking for, the dragon we're saving is in the small cradle, and no doubt: the spies are us!

I turned off the TV and finished drinking my smoothie. I was too bored, so I collected all the pillows from the sofa and made a small circle around me, and then I took a small nap.

I woke up when Quixotic shook my paw, saying something about we're here.

When I looked out the window, I saw RED MOUNTAINS. Like, RED mountains. It's veeeeeeeery weird, especially when the mountains have extremely sharp and pointy tips.

Leah, this is the Blade Mounties. ~Quixotic
No wonder they're so pointy... ~Me
Leah, here are your weapons. *Throws bag* ~Idris
WAIT WAT?! ~Me

I ripped open the bag and saw some armor and a small blue gun.

THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE THERE'S A GUN MAN ~Me
Try it. ~Misty Wonder
Alright... *pulls trigger* ~Me

The gun shot out a blueberry.

OMG THIS IS AWESOME ~Me
*Facepaw* Blueberries cannot work. ~Idris
Since when? This works fine! *Shoots blueberries everywhere* ~Me
*Dodges* Put this on first. It's fireproof. ~Misty Wonder
Why in the world do I need a fireproof armor? ~Me
Dragons breathe fire, and there are dragons here. ~Serena
O_O I'M NOT GOING OUTSIDE THEN ~Me
Well you must. It's not safe here anyways. ~Quixotic
O.O WHAT IS THIS? SOME SCENE FROM INTERSTELLAR?! ~Me
Let's go. We'll just give you something else. ~Serena
Actually, I think Misty Wonder, Quixotic, and I should stay in the jet, because dragons can take this, you know. ~Idris
.__. Fine. Leah, come with me. ~Serena

So I went outside with Serena. Actually, Serena had to push me outside since I was hugging to the sofa screaming not to go.

Serena picked up some rocks and gave it to me.

Here, it's useful for hitting dragons. Drop your blueberry gun. ~Serena
WHAT? NO! ~Me
Then I'll have to do it by force. *Uses wind power to blow blueberry gun away* ~Serena
MY BLUEBERRY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~Me
Just use these rocks. Take it or leave it. ~Serena
Um actually I'll leave it. ~Me
Ugh. Fine. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. *Flies back to jet* ~Serena
HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DON'T LEAVE MEH!!! ~Me

Soooo yeah, Serena left me. ;-;

I'll probably just wonder around this place, and yeah...

And that's when I saw some DRAGONS.

INTRUDERRRRRRR ~Dragon 1
ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ~Dragon 2

The first dragon started shooting fire at me, and the second shot random mist.

WAIT STOP I'M NOT AN INTRUDER PEOPLE ~Me

But the dragons of course did not listen to me. They continued shooting until...

Amia, Daniel, stop! ~???

I turned around and saw HIM.

Yes, master? ~Dragon 1 (aka Amia)
Master, we spot this intruder! ~Dragon 2 (aka Daniel)
Back off, please. ~??? to both dragons
Yes, master. ~Both dragons.

... So... hi? ~Me
*Floats and flies foward* Hello there, young one. Call me Nightmare. ~Nightmare
I AM NOT YOUNG I'M 12 ~Me
That is still young. Anyways, welcome to the Blade Mounties. I am a keeper of this part of the land. ~Nightmare
Cool. Well, what is this place exactly? ~Me
The land is called Dragon Nile. Most dragons live here, and rarely dogs and other animals like me. Little dragons with weak powers live here, mostly in caves that are hidden in the pointy ends of the mountains. Weak dragons are like Amia and Daniel. Their powers are only level 3. Dragons of levels 1 to 5 live here. If you go--- ~Nightmare
Okay, okay, I get it. So is this place dangerous? ~Me
Technically, no. Unless you go to the Forest of Nightmares. I am also the keeper of that place, as well as some other mates. And are you searching for a baby dragon, I assume? ~Nightmare
Y-yes... How do you know? ~Me
I rarely reveal my secrets. Come this way and I'll show you more. ~Nightmare
Um... Are you sure? I don't know... Like the mountains are so pointy, what if I get pierced? It's creepeh... ~Me
Would you like to come? ~Nightmare
For the baby dragon's sake, fine... ~Me

Nightmare started flying upwards, so I had to follow. The air was kind of foggy when I went up. Nightmare landed on a small cliff, and I followed.

Here we are. ~Nightmare
Um... Okay? ~Me
Do you see the fog? ~Nightmare
Yep. It smells weird. ~Me
The fog is a bad sign. Only some people see it at dangerous times. ~Nightmare
What was that supposed to mean? ~Me
*Ignores* Did Daniel's mist get into your mouth or any part of your body? ~Nightmare
*Cough* Yeah, why? ~Me
Because... ~Nightmare

I didn't hear what Nightmare said after that, because suddenly my vision became really blurry, and my body felt numb, but the worst of all is that I started to feel like I'm fallllllllllllllllllling...

Yay cliffhanger ^^

---> Part 2!
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mermaidva » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:22 am

nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo not a cliffhanger! ;-;
mermaidva