~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Homework? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Dear Blueberry...

I'm writing in you during homework break. Well, we have to write a super descriptive ten-line poem about winter. I'm currently in the highest level for Language Arts, since Mom said I'm a 'gifted animal', but higher level= harder homework. Sigh ;-;

If you're wondering--- oh nevermind, paper can't think. I don't know what's up with my brain lately. Anyways, I'm too bored so I'm just gonna record my poem here:

I wrote:The Super Long and 'Descriptive' Poem:

The golden smiling sun had crept silently behind the dark mysterious forest.
Swirling snowflakes fluttered as graceful as a splendid ballet dance routine (trust me, I know how that looks).
A little peaceful wooden house sat in the middle of the misty forest.
Grey smoke puffed out the rocky chimney and floated quietly above the house.
The happiness filled the heated wooden house with joyful laughter and silvery clinks of cups.
Folk songs broke out, and the house was filled with loud, yet relaxing voices.
Outside in the pure white snow, the freezing fir tree began to dance to the groovy rhythm.
The Northern Lights crept quietly from heaven, filling the dark sky with purple and pink swirls.
Everybody gazed at the astonishing sight as they feasted on the delicious dinner.
The joyous and wonderful day, Christmas, is just peeking around the corner.

Yay. That was awful. I think a few of my brain cells died from thinking that random poem. O_O

Anywho, I had a blast at Pawhatten today! You know these hand sanitizers that you can attach to your backpack? Those add really popular in Elementals. Everyone has at least one. Everyone except the Outcasts. Sigh. I guess we just couldn't keep up with trends.

Well, Lana-The-Super-Popular-Sister-That-I-Have found these sanitizers and other cool shtuff that Populars adore and buy, and when she came into the hotel room today, her paws were full of shopping bags from very famous (and expensive) shops.

LEAH!!! TRY THESE ON NOW!!! ~Lana
Dude, what's with the rush? Can't you see I'm doing my homework? Ugh, now you made my writing messy. ~Me
*Rolls eyes* Do your homework later, nerdy-nerd. Try these earrings I bought for you! And this dress! And this! Oh, this too! ~Lana

Lana threw a bunch of clothes on me, and soon I was covered in them and couldn't get out.

Ugh. Help meh. *Pushes clothes* ~Me

Lana ignored me and kept ranting on about how Stacy's or something was 50% off and blah blah blah.

*Holds up box* What. Is. This? ~Me
*Snatches box* Oh, it's just turquoise earrings I bought for you. Try them! ~Lana
Sis, you must have forgotten that I don't have my ears pierced yet. ~Me
Righttt... Those earrings were for me anyways. ~Lana

Talk about a selfish sister.

Mom insisted that I need to get outside and breathe in 'fresh air' even when the city is already polluted with cars and refresh myself, so I'm writing in you in the mini balcony that came with our hotel room.

I went to where the hotel elevator is, and I sat on a fancy silk couch since I'm too bored. I saw the elevator open, and a dog older than me carrying humongous bags of Skittles step out and to their room. Wow, I thought only people who are 10 years old and less eat Skittles, but wow! That dude must be Skittle-obsessed! O.O

Anyways, I still have to finish up my research with crystal chickens. Bye Blueberry!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!

Postby vxlkas » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:26 am

thanks snowflake star!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cangles -
Moth ☄ They/Them ☄ Minor
hello im moth, i havent used this site since 2017 and id love for someone to update me of what ive missed
im really talkative so please do message me
ive also forgotten how to code so im sorry that my sig is a bit plain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vxlkas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:26 pm

(Author's Note: This one works with Coolpaw5's entry in the Diary RP.)

Dear Blueberry Mooncake...

It's the first day I am attending School of Writing for Gifted Animals, aka SOWGA, since I'm too lazy to put the 'for'.

Anyways, when I woke up...

Leah, it's cold outside! ~Mom
...So? ~Me
So you have to wear more clothes! Here, wear these! *Throws clothes on my head* ~Mom

I found a school dress sort of stuff, some cute long sleeve shirts, and a winter coat.

Seriously, Mom? It's not that cold outside. ~Me

Then when I opened the window to show Mom it's not cold, the wind blew into my face and formed icicles on my fur.

Maybe not. *Brushes off icicles* ~Me

So I shoved those clothes on in 30 seconds, and put on the winter coat. I look different...

rsz_image1.jpg

Yeah, I took the selfie at a different angle. I don't know either >_<

Anyways, I went out and called a taxi. I saw that girl I saw yesterday, but she went on the bus instead.

It took me 20 minutes to get to the school. There were a lot of people in there already, but the school hadn't started yet.

Anyways, I saw some peeps write in notebooks and stalking other students, so I'm gonna stalk them too.
ImageImage
Yup, it's Dakota. And Ruby. :D

WAIT. WHO. IS. SHE.

IS. SHE... KOSHI?!?!?!
Nope, she's not. I heard some people talking about her, and her name is Zoey, I think.

HOLD A MOONCAKE. I THINK I JUST STEPPED ON SOMEBODY.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!

Okay, Mooncake, I'm back. I don't want that guy to be mad at me, but honestly, I only stepped one out of his nine tails lightly. By the way, I drew a sketch of him.

Yup, he's kinda small. I think he's in 4th grade or so.

Oh wait. I think there's a trend or something, but I saw someone wear the exact same coat as me! Lemme draw her...

Yeah, she's pretty. o3o

So I gained up all my courage... and went to talk to her.

Um................................................. hi. ~Me
Hi ^^ ~???
Um... My name's Leah... What's your's? ~Me
Cassandra, but I go by Cassie. ^^ ~Cassie
Okay! Hi Cassie :3 ~Me

Ugh, I think I'm getting tired right now. I guess I'll write the rest tomorrow. Sorry Mooncake for the laziness!

Dear Blueberry, I photocopied this piece of paper. It was originally wrote by Cassandra Starr. We exchanged diaries to learn about each others' life. I read her Potato (she won't let me call it a diary) and Potato Chip ^^

Coolpaw5 wrote:
Cassandra wrote:Oh wait, I think I see someone!

???: Um..... Hi.
OMIGOSH A NEW FRIENDDD
Me: Hi!
Leah: Um... My name's Leah... What's your's?
Me: Cassandra, but I go by Cassie.
Leah: Okay! Hi Cassie :3
Me: Okay, hi Leah. :3
. . .
Leah: Well, I'll see you later.
Me: Okay, byeeee
And yeah.

:T

I'm bored

And that's all she let me photocopy. Well, I'm getting lazy by the day. Sigh. Anyways, I'll tell you more later. Bye Blueberry!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Leah wrote:
Dear Mooncake...

Eek! It's Tuesday already, and I didn't finish telling what I did on Monday because I had loads of homework. I still do today, but I have 10 minutes of free time, so I hope I can get this through.

So... where did I stop last time? Right, I was meeting Cassandra.

So... *fiddles with jacket*... Nice coat you have. ^^ ~Me
Thanks! You too ^3^ ~Cassie

Right. We had the same coat. But still.

So... um... *flicks paw, which created tiny snowflakes* Whoops. ~Me
Waaaaaaaait... You have powers? ~Cassie
Um... yeah... ~Me
Cool! I can control the wind o3o ~Cassie
That sounds awesome! Can you demonstrate it for me? ~Me
Well... It's gonna cause some problems... ~Cassie
SHOW NO MERCY LADEHHH!!! Oh righttt, you're not a lady... ~Me

So Cassandra just stirred up a tiny tornado that almost blew me away. o3o

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!! ~Me
Hehe... Thanks! ^^ ~Cassie

---RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That was the bell)---

Well, I'll see you later! ~Me
Okay, byeeeee! ~Cassie

Ugh, time to do homework now. I'll talk about the rest tomorrow. I like breaking entries in parts >:3

Oh by the way, it's Christmas holiday already WHOOP WHOOP!

Bad news: The new students have to learn 1 extra week in SOWFGA! That means 1 week of Christmas holiday is wasted on school! Ugh! D:<

(Author's Note: 1331 views on the Blueberry?!?! *Faints*)
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

School Failers: Part 3

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Leah wrote:
Dear Mooncake...

Welcome back to, uh, part 3 of my entry...s... eh.

Well... *searches through hoodie pocket* I got this in school.

Random Schedule wrote:School of Writing for Gifted Animals
Schedule

Student: Leah Snowflake
Student ID: 579

Period 1 Language Arts
Period 2 Music
Period 3 International Languages
Period 4 Boss-like writing (LOL)
Period 5 Social Studies
Period 6 Creative Writing

Well... How unlucky am I, I hate international languages.

Flashback in my Old School's Internation Language Class wrote:Cat Language Teacher: Why are you writing this?! It's supposed to be meow, not meo!
Fish Language Teacher: WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE, IT'S BLUB, NOT BLUBBER!!!
Mice Language Teacher: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT, YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!

Wow, teachers... -__-

There were no classes today, since we were doing a Christmas Extravanganza thing (is that how you spell it). My choices were:

Super Boring Choice List wrote:1. Christmas Crafts
2. Snowflake Art
3. Christmas Card Crafts
4. Snowball Fight (Dodgeball)
5. Christmas Movie
6. Reader's Theater

I wasn't excited about the Reader's Theater, since I've experienced it before and it was booooooooooring, but the rest of the activities were ridiculous and too athletic for me. Well, I peeked at Cassie's list (since she was sitting next to me) and I almost fainted.

Cassie's Choices wrote:1. Smash Santa Dog's Nose Game

Lol.

By the way, I realized the dog I saw in the hotel was called Pony. She also have a super-cute pony called Dakota's Wildfire! I wonder if she named it after Dakota (le cat).

ImageImage

Pony and I are doing home work together right now.

So, um... What did you get for question 6? ~Me
(I don't know what color do she prefer, so I'm just gonna do her in black for now) I chose palindromes. ~Pony
Pala-what?! ~Me
Yeah, for question 6 a) anyways. ~Pony
Erm... We're doing Math-The-Bad, not Language Arts yet... I'm saving the hardest to the last... ~Me
Righttt... So it's writing a commutative property. For a), it's 23 x 3 = 3 x 23. ~Pony
Mmhmm... *Writes down in notebook* ~Me

I'll write the rest later, after I finish my homework. Bye Mooncake!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arvemis » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:14 pm

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture:Image
Pet Name: Pastel
Personality: imaginative, considerate, ehh idk XD
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): outcasts
Color Code: #40BF80
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): she technically has two pets since she has a tail mouth called Teiru and a Stellar's Jay whose name is Jiyū Image
Other: She has a tail mouth thanks to being cursed by a black magic expert when she was a pup. her tail always gets her into trouble and she hates it. Her hobbies are drawing writing, watching anime and Roleplaying. PS: she can move things wih her mind.When she activates this power her eyes glow white
What do you think of this so far?
i like This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary! because it's creative and funny and you allow to have other peoples pets as character i think it's a great way to bring people together
Last edited by Arvemis on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

Hello i'm Arvemis, previously
know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
and video games. also i'm big
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Leah wrote:
Dear Ding-Dong Mooncake (it's a wacky slang at my old school)...

It's well, Thursday. This is the last day of school in Elementals and Canineopolis High, and then yay, Christmas holiday for them. And for us? WE HAVE TO SLEEP IN A TACKY ROOM AND GO TO AN EFFING FIELD TRIP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Anyways, we're staying at this hotel thing for students at SOWFGA, and we were sorted into groups.

Sorting Paper wrote:GROUPS AND ROOM NUMBERS

Room 301: Coal R. Barkmore and Pony Spirit
Room 302: Leah Snowflake and Cassandar Star(WHAT?!)
Room 303: Zoey Pawlington and Reef Hopebringer Daser (never met her before)
Room 402: Astennu Mcdevlin (loner alert)

Yeah... That's the paper we received. I don't know who in the name of the Moon is Reef and Astennu, but I figured that Astennu is a boy. Maybe he's the guy who fell in the trash can at lunch yesterday? Well, me and my friends did have a good laugh at that, no offense.

I think the only reason the lady at the office put me and Cassie together is because we wore our coats at the same time and we are blue and looked like twins. Yeah, "so awesome".

I'm out shopping for stationary and clothes right now, and I am currently sitting next to a trash can. Again. What? Don't all benches have trash cans nearby?

Well, I bought some neat stuff. And yeah. Nothing interesting. Bye Mooncake.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm

PikachuHusky24 wrote:
I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture:Image
Pet Name: Pastel
Personality: imaginative, consinderate,gets,
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): you can choose :D
Color Code: #40BF80
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): she technically has two pets since she has a tail mouth called Teiru and a Stellar's Jay whose name is Jiyū Image
Other: She has a tail mouth thanks to being cursed by a black magic expert when she was a pup. her tail always gets her into trouble and she hates it. Her hobbies are drawing writing, watching anime and Roleplaying. PS: she can move things wih her mind.When she activates this power her eyes glow white
What do you think of this so far?
i like This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary! because it's creative and funny and you allow to have other peoples pets as character i think it's a great way to bring people tgether ?

Nice! And thanks! I'll post this a few days later, since the story is still going on in SOWFGA.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Leah wrote:

Hi Mooncake,

It's pouring today, so that means no extra school, yay!

So that automatically means SHOPPING WITH FRIENDS!!! :D

I brought 3 hoodies in my bag, just so, you know, just in case.

Ugh, anyways, I'm in a taxi with the 'gang' now, and my writing is getting really messy, so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Dear Blueberry...

Long time no see! I was writing in the Mooncake for the past few days, since it's all school, school, and more school stuff! Well, I got a phone call this morning when I was still unpacking in my room.

*Answers call* Hi Mom! ~Me
Hi honey! So do you know about this event that happened on December 18? ~Mom
Wat is that? ~Me
So... we adopt a kid from the CS Tree, and we raise them until they grow up! ~Mom
Whoa whoa whoa, adopt? ~Me
Yep! Luckily, when we came, the CS Tree dropped down a little basket with a pup, and we took her to the hospital. Apparently, the doctors said she's a pup from a litter called the Toxics, just like you were born along with some friends like a girl called Cassandra and other people. Anyways--- ~Mom
Okay, Mom, I think I heard enough. ~Me
Honey, you need to come back home next week. ~Mom
Why? ~Me
We need you to give the pup a power. You're a Paratoin, so you can bless our pup with a random element magic. ~Mom
But why me? ~Me
You're the only one that has the power of an element of nature. Marie have the ability to fly, but not powers. You're special. ~Mom
Um, are you sure? Cuz when I looked at the Great Rarity Book, it said that I'm a very common. There's like, 1000 of me somewhere in the world. ~Me
Oh, silly, your species is very common, but not your powers and looks. You are who you are. ~Mom
...Okay... I'll come on Monday afternoon, IF I have time. ~Me
Brilliant! I'll tell Dad, and Lana. Bye honey! ~Mom
Bye Mom! *Hangs up* ~Me

Mew? ~Belle
Nothing. Just that I'm taking you home a few days later. ~Me
Mew. ~Belle

Belle jumped on my tail and I petted her. The fluffiness ermergersh X3

Well, I got to go for now. Bye Blueberry!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me