Stories + ideas for 1x1s

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Stories + ideas for 1x1s

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:12 am

~The New Queen~
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 am

Kayla found herself falling. She fell into darkness. She didn’t know what would happen when she hit the ground. Am I going to die? I knew this was a horrible idea. Why did I think that jumping into this hole would be a great idea? Sure it looked like a portal but where will it lead me? Is it an actual portal or am I super sick? she wondered as flowers and fireflies fell with her. After a little while she hit the ground with a thud. She looked up and saw a large blue dog waiting for her. She picked herself up and the dog said “pick a path any path” he smirked as raised his eyebrow mischievously. Kayla rolled her eyes before picking a bright blue pathway to match the color of the dogs. She slowly stept on it and the world shifted and changed around her. The mysterious dog bounded after her leaping onto the path right before the world finished changing. “Where are we and who are you may I ask?” Asked Kayla looking about. She analyzed her new surroundings as a happy bright and cheerful place just the opppsite of her. The land was filled with bright colors and tons of flowers. She couldn’t see anything dark or dreary. The color black which happened to be her favorite color wasn’t to be seen. The dog placed a paw on her hand and said “give me a second let me transform into my normal form I turned blue to have you go through this door so you could pick your new name..” the innocent looking dog turned into a gigantic black wolf nearly the size of Kayla. He had glowing red eyes which looked like they could set you on fire with one glance. The wolf had many battle scars but he wore them proudly. “I will explain everything later I promise. Just trust me...” he growled in a low tone. Kayla huffed and asked “will I be able to go home and is this real or did i hit my head hard on something? Like should I even waste my time on trying to do something here or will I wake up or die in a few days?” Skulls shook his head and said “yeah you can go home and this is as real as you and me sweetie” Kayla glared at him “don’t call me sweetie!”(Gonna add more to this post ltr and mods ik it kinda sounds like Alice in wonderland but I’m not copying it I promise it’ll take a turn soon I promise)
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:34 am

Skully snorted and laughed darkly. “Sure sweetheart but you can’t stop me” he said jumping around teasingly. Kayla shook her head but smiled softly. “Why would anyone want to stay in this bright and happy place anyways I can’t wait to get home!” She exclaimed kicking a pink flower near her. She rolled her eyes as it springed back up. “Can anything even die around here?” She asked putting her hands on her hips. Skulls laughed and said “of course things can die it’s not heacen! And this is the land of the light... you haven’t seen the land of the dark yet.. just wait you may want to stay here forever!”
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me