a challenge? || stormys challenge

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: a challenge? || stormys challenge

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:36 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
Aw. Who knew death could be exciting, right?!
Although shouldn't bat-boy and machete-man have gone straight to the Dark Hallows once they started vandalising and killing people? o,o

I'm glad Fluffy made it out alive, at least cx

they probably shouldve, but by the time i realized that i had already finished writing the story and i was too lazy to go back and change it. >-<

yeah, i made sure the cat would be fine! cats are too precocious, even fictional ones!
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt four || i just went for a run!

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:26 pm

i just went for a run!

words ::
characters ::
characters excluding spaces ::

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

words tba
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:34 pm

surrounded by idiots wrote:
Aw. Who knew death could be exciting, right?!
Although shouldn't bat-boy and machete-man have gone straight to the Dark Hallows once they started vandalising and killing people? o,o

I'm glad Fluffy made it out alive, at least cx
they probably shouldve, but by the time i realized that i had already finished writing the story and i was too lazy to go back and change it. >-<

yeah, i made sure the cat would be fine! cats are too precocious, even fictional ones!
Ahahaha, whoops XD

Yesss
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt five || i'm broken

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:40 am

i'm broken

words :: 815
characters :: 4061
characters excluding spaces :: 3251

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

xxxxdo you know what it's like to be broken? to be used and loved, then one day, crack! you're suddenly turned useless. broken in one way or another. nobody wants to use you. nobody wants to break you even more, so they don't acknowledge that you even exist. many of you probably feel that way. i feel that way. we feel that way. it hurts, doesn't it? we know it does. both physically and mentally it gives pain.
xxxxi'm a teacup. i have no name. i have no face. i'm just a simple little teacup with pink flowers painted on my side. at one point in my creation i was used almost daily. at first i belonged to an old woman. i would sit in a cupboard next to all of the other china she owned. she had many, many teacups. i was her favorite. i don't know why, i wasn't as fancy or intricate looking as the other teacups, but maybe that's why she liked me so much. every morning she would brew some tea in the teapot. when it was done she would grab me and fill me with the warm liquid. one day an unfamiliar hand grabbed me from my shelf, carefully wrapped me up, and stuffed me in a box. i then belonged to a new family. they rarely used me. most of the time i would sit in a display case with some other teacups. i would watch them through the glass as they did whatever humans did. then finally one day the case was opened. one of the children, a red haired teen, grabbed for me. that was my fatal day. as she pulled me from the case her fingers lost grip. i tumbled to the ground, and with a horrendous sound i shattered. i'm broken.
xxxxme? i'm a stuffed animal. a teddy bear to be exact. my name is teddy, as you could have guessed. i was given as a birthday gift to a young child. his name is henry. he loved me so much. we did every thing together. he would bring me to the park. he would bring me to the store. he would bring me to his friends houses. i was his best friend and he was mine. when he was sad i would comfort him. but then the dog came. my family had bought a beagle. henry, he thought it would be fun if he played with the dog. he also wanted me to play with the dog. what the young child didn't expect was for the dog to grab me. it was a deadly game, a game of tug o war, and i was the item being tugged on. my arm was ripped off, the dog shredding it once he had it in his mouth. henrys mother promised to fix me, instead she replaced me. i was thrown to the attic where i gained dust. i'm broken.
xxxxi'm a house. i was built many years ago, i don't remember exactly when i was built though. i have stood tall and proud since my creation. i housed a few different families in my lifetime. i watched as kids played in my yards. i would protect the humans from the harsh whether outside. i provided heat and shelter. but like everything, i aged. at some point i began to have problems. lights would flicker on and off, the circuits beginning to fry. hot water became less and less with every shower. i was invaded by creepy crawlers. the humans tried to fix me. they called plumbers, busted open walls, sprayed bug killer, but eventually they gave up. my last family moved out years ago. the humans i see now are construction workers, come to tear me down and build a new house in my place. i'm broken.
xxxxmy name is clara. for all of my life i have moved from place to place. each year or two i live in a new house. i go to a new school. i make new friends. every year it's the same. at the end of the school year we move. we hop around the united states. i have lived about ten of the states that america calls its own. why? my dad is in the army, or, he was. a few months ago he was killed. shot by the enemy. the word somehow quickly spread through the school. my two friends began to look at me differently. they told me that they were sorry. they spoke to me as if they said one wrong that i might break. they didn't understand. i was the same person but they treated me like a stranger. i quit talking to them, unable to handle the way that they acted toward me. but they were right. i no longer had any friends. one day i just started to cry in the middle of class. i'm broken.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:41 pm

that was amazing
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:54 pm

that was amazing

thank you ^^ i wanted to try something a bit different from what i've seen others write with this prompt. i just wish it was longer, but i felt it might get a bit repetitive if i wrote for more items.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:10 pm

surrounded by idiots wrote:
that was amazing
thank you ^^ i wanted to try something a bit different from what i've seen others write with this prompt. i just wish it was longer, but i felt it might get a bit repetitive if i wrote for more items.
Yeah, this is the kind of thing — a deep thing — that you want to go on and on forever with, isn't it :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me