The School For Angles and Devils!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Which should happen first? (answer both questions)(1)

The heads get kidnapped
7%
Isobel gets trapped on the Devils side
39%
7%
Who is you favorite Angel?(2)
2%
Jayfeather
9%
Shane
9%
Isobel
14%
Magesty
2%
Roxey
2%
Someone else!
9%

Total votes : 44

Re: The School For Angles and Devils!

Postby Petlover552 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:48 am

Omg love this 0-0 <3

Image Image

xx
xx
xx
Hi, I'm Amber ♡ I have a long list of stuff I am addicted to... but I will make
it short and sweet, cuz I don't think you wanna be here all day cx
I love all animals, Spirit, Marvel shows and movies (Iron Fist, Civil War, Captain America, Ant-Man, Spider-Man), DC tv shows (Arrow, Supergirl, DC Legends of Tomorrow), and writing c:

Do you like to write? Come on over to Writer's Haven Forum!
I would love to get to know you and read your writing c:

↓ Adventurous Fiction Novel ↓
The Fire Stone
Petlover552

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:33 am

Mark
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:40 am

OMG thank you so much for reading it. If you want you can send a pet to the school through the fan club and they will appear next Saturday in Chapter 3

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toy Dragon » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Wow! Mark this is awesome and kinda like a book I read. But this awesome!
pretty much not alive here
Toy Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 2 part 4

Postby DogLife. » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:29 am

Jay smiled as she became herself once more with her white blond hair and green fur. It felt odd being something or someone else who was her but was not her. And her song. She had sung the same song many times to her littlest sister Magic, who was only 5... Of all the people in her family she missed little Magic the most as she was the only sister who loved her. When she looked up she saw 6 silver bundles floating slowly to the ground. Three landed the other side with the devils. The others landed by her feet. They were bundles containing bags. She reached for the nearest one and found a green bag covered in flowery patterns. The next was a misty black-purple with white bolts of light on. Shane's. The final bundle contained her bag, which was a soft green covered in whit paw prints. She felt so happy to see her family had sent this to keep her happy! Her bag wiggled slightly and a bedraggled face appeared. It was her dog Lucky! It was so good seeing the book on fanacy and her diary too. All her special things were inside, and her littlest sisters picture. And having her little Lucky near made her feel brave and pleased. And when Shane woke up she felt so safe, especially with Shane near her! Life was better but she still missed little Magic her sweet sister. Here next to Shane she imagined her family...
Her mum was a mean mother who hit Jayfeather often because apparently she was a lazy, good for nothing cry-baby!
Her dad was a hunter, he killed animals that were small and helpless. They often ended up in food that she had to eat, and he called her a wimp!
Glow was the second child and was now 11, Jay was 15 like Shane. Glow was snooty and her mothers favorite. Icky!
Cinder was daddy's little girl, fisty and cruel with a passion for killing animals too! Cinder was 9.
Magic was 5 and a surprise to her parents. She had a problem called PPS so her parents hated her. They wanted Magic dead and Jayfeather was the one who cared for her...

This always made Jay feel sad, thinking of family. Shane tapped her lightly and she smiled. This seemed to make Shane pleased and he showed her 3 photos.
Image Image
Shane's mum and dad.

Shane's dumb sister.

It was hard for Jayfeather to be away from Magic, and Shane... well she didn't know. Isobel was still asleep. Shane gave Jay a almost longing look when a cloud of swirling gold dust pulled them, their stuff and the creations oh and Izz up. They landed 15 minutes later to find them selves out side a huge bilding. It was pink, blue and gold. It towered dizzyingly high.

And from the doors a pegacorn appeared. She smiled at them with soft contentment and lead them inside. Up and up they followed her till they arrived by three rooms in the gold tower. There she left them to go inside to rooms of soft beds with en-sweet showers. But none could relax. It didn't feel safe...
Last edited by DogLife. on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamgehamge » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:44 am

So good!
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienowl » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:56 am

I love this so much! Would it be okay to use the same plot for Shane's diary but from his point of new?

Actually, don't worry x

┌────────────────────────┐
    ✦ owl || adult ✦
    ✂------------------------------------
    i'm not suuuuper active on cs
    anymore but i still drop in for
    a few weeks at a time when
    im feelin it
    [th]
    └────────────────────────┘

alienowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 3!

Postby DogLife. » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Jayfeather wrote:

Hi Diary
How I hate how that sounds! So girly wirly and daft. Yes I look all girly and cute but I don't talk like it at all cause I don't have too! So my name is Jayfeather and I prefer being called Jay, shorter and cooler. So I wanna call you something cool as well. What bout FEATHER? No that's the other half of my name. GLITTER? Too girly. I think I will call you, Wolfie! It sounds S.W.A.G so that's your name. Let's start over!

Image Dear Wolfie, Image
Hay. The wolves called Snow and Wolfie next to your start are characters from my computer game, WolfPack. I love it XD!
So I am currently busy and tired and wanna sleep. You see, about a day or so ago I was in the hall chilling and having a cool-i-o sleepover with my mates when we were sucked to the odd school. Its called TSFAAD or The School For Angels And Devils. I want to chat more but someone's coming

Bye Wolfie
Jay xx

Jayfeather shoved her diary Wolfie into her draw as Shane trotted in with a smile.
Hi Shane what's up? I mean other than the sky *blushes* So what's up?~Jay
Urrrrrrrm*paws face, blushes and mutters under breath*Urrrrrinto~Shane
*looking amused* You okay there? ~ Jay
OH YES! I was coming to tell you breakfast is ready in the hall! ~ Shane
They both caught each other's eyes and burst into maniac laughter. It was so funny that such a simple thing was so hard for Shane to remember that soon the could not stop. They laughed as they passed Izzy's room, waking her. Not knowing why, she laughed as well. It was just too funny!

Inside the hall they began too eat. There was so much food and being from a small town where there was not much, they pigged out with enjoyment. There was no one else at the school at that time, it was a world of bliss. The food consisted of mountain's of bread covered in melted butter. There were too many sausages to found. Strips of bacon as wide as Shane's paw. So much food to eat. Shane loved bacon, Izzy the sausages. Jay liked the little pots of frozen fruit drenched in yogut. And the whole time they ate, they talked. Being at home seemed such a long time ago now, another life away.

Now as you may or may not remember, the devils were left for a while. A similar thing happened to them, being caught by a weird unicorn thing and dragged into a decaying school. This is the pegacorn.Image
And they too were eating food, which was nice to them. Murdershy and E11even were eating wild rabbit gut stew, while Fang tucked into the heart and flank. It was soft chewable meat that was easily gulped. But all Jayfeather would say if she saw this torment was "YUCK! FANG HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!" and cause she was not around, he could enjoy. Their head walked in with a box. Inside lay 3 pawphones!!!!!!!!! They were so hard to get. Luna gave E11even a price of paper and left. On the paper it said
NUMBERS OF FRIENDS:
NONE AVALIBLE.

NUMBERS OF ANGELS TO TORMENT
SHANE: 01293 44562
JAYFEATHER: 01293 884583
ISOBEL: 01293 332156

Now they could contact their BAF's (Best Angel Friends)
Here is how the converted station between Shane and E11even went.

E11even

Hay Shane it is E11even. Here are our numbers
E11even: 01293 223318
Murdershy: 01293 111144
Fang: 01293 224466

Shane:

Okay do u have ours?

E11even

Yes!

Shane

K byes

E11even

Bye!

A gong sounded and the three led them to a hall where they saw The Angels at the other side...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!

I did this early cause I was bored! See you round TSFAAD fans
I need more students soon. Really soon as in by Wednesday. Here is the code

Code: Select all
[center][color=#[color=#FF0000]
I wish to come to school at TSFAAD!
Your User Name:
Pets Name:
Pets Nickname (optional):
Pets Gender:
D or A:
Personality:
Power:
Pet (optional):
Crush (optional):
[/color][/center]

I hope you enjoy!

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi every one. HAPPY EASTER and new post will be up soon.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 3 part 2

Postby DogLife. » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:37 am

The devils looked at the angels in shock. They returned the glance. Izzy became all shivery with pleasure of the devil wonder E11even looked at her. Fang muttered something under his breath about the wonderful time they were going to have tormenting them. Murdershy fiddled with her hair. Jay moved so close to Shane (by accidental purpose), so close she felt his breath tickling her hair. The new head teachers if the schools appeared. Their voices were soft but threatening in a way.

Welcome all to this land of pure and hate. There are more coming through these doors. There are more wonders then the stars above. But remember this darlings... once your in, you remain here forever. There is no escape, ever. And you will mould into a new creations new and free! ~ Angel Head Teacher.
Here is the main thing to remember. If your in, your in. If your out than your out. Simple! ~Devil Head

Then the doors opened to reveal many students waiting to rush in. First the Angels, as they were told.

The Angel Students.

Image Berry

Image Willow

Image Melody

Image Beauty

Image Chase

Image Frost

Image Lilie

The students walked in at their name and Jay watched in amusement. There were 7, making 10 of them. But the party was not over yet. The doors opened again. This time with Devils.

The Devil Students

Image Calypso

Image Veronica

Image Holly

Image Nightlock

Image Death Blow

Image Deacon

Image Dazzle

Now it was 10 all. Angels vs Devils. It was on!

Authors Note: I am sorry this entery is so short. I had wriers block!

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.