I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Do You Want To See More Of?

Romance!
27%
Action!
No votes
Mystery!
8%
Humor!
19%
Other! (Comment What If You Choose This)
No votes
All Of The Above!
46%

Total votes : 26

Evil Twins And... Are You Serious??????

Postby rocoboq » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:26 pm

WASSUP TREEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I still can't believe what happened yesterday... What luck! Anyways, it's storming outside and I have to walk to school. Yeah, that's how much my family loves me. Of course, my "darling" older sister gets a ride to her high-school. Well, I'll add more when I get to school. If I don't get struck by lightning or die any other way first. e.e
:o I LIVEEEEEED!!!!!!! Anyways, I'm sitting next to Mace right now aaaaaand we're doing nothing. Why would we be doing something? Oh wait, Mace just informed me that because I'm dating him, I also get the good breakfast, not the slop. :D Num numz!! Oh look, there's Grace and Kathryn... e.e

Kathryn: OMG!!!! You know that, like, new guy?? He's, like, SOOOO HOTTT!!! He's, like, even hotter than, like, Mace!
Grace: OMG ikr!!! And his, like, name was, like, so dreamy... *Sigh* Ryker...
Ok, did she seriously just spell out 'ikr'??????
Kathryn: OMG, like, there he is!!! I bet he's, like, TOTALLY into me!!!
Ryker: *Winks at Kathryn*
Kathryn: *Giggles*
Mace: Hey Ryker, how's school today bro?
Me: Bro? He's your brother?
Mace: Yeah, we're not the greatest siblings, but we manage.
My camera battery just died, so I can't show you a picture of him yet. Looks like I'm just going to have to use old photos... :(
Ryker: Hey man! It's goin' fine. You?
Mace: Spectacular. Hey, this is Isabella, my girlfriend.
Ryker: *Sits down next to us and smiles real big* Mace told me all about you. I'm Ryker, Mace's twin. *Holds out paw*
Me: OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE TWINS?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean... Ahem... Nice to meet you, Ryker, I'm Isabella. *Shakes his paw* I would have never guessed you guys were twins.
Mace: Yeah, we get that a lot. We're fraternal twins, so we don't look alike. At all.
Ryker: Yeah. Hey, do you think you could introduce me to that hot chick over there? She's smokin' hot, and just what I need.
Me: *Tries to hold in laugh* You mean KATHRYN? *Looks at her and sees her staring at Ryker softly* Yeah, she's definitely into you...
Mace: *Mutters* Yeah, she's also my ex...
Ryker: What was that, lil' bro? Couldn't hear ya, was staring at Kathryn. Man, she's stunning...
Me: Lil' bro? Aren't you guys twins?
Mace: *Clears throat* He's only older by a minute... *Looks at Ryker* I said I would introduce you to her.
Me: *Pulls Mace off to the side* Are you CRAZY??!?!?!?! He's going to want to ask her out, she's going to say yes, then you're going to have a major sibling war that will effect the WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!
Mace: *Smiles* I like it when you get mad. Besides, don't worry, I got things under control. There won't be a "sibling war", Ryker and I are tight. *Hugs* Just watch.
That convinced me nothing would go wrong. How silly of me. Something ALWAYS goes wrong... e.e
Mace: Alright, let's go introduce you to Kathryn. :)
Kathryn: ATTENTION!!!! WE ARE, LIKE, GOING TO HAVE A, LIKE, EARLY SORTING CEREMONY FOR, LIKE, THE NEW PEOPLE!!!!! FIRST UP!!!!!!
Ryker: That'll be me. ;)
Kathryn: OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!!!! What's you're, like, name?!?!?! *Giggles and bats eyelids*
Ryker: The name's Ryker and I think I belong as I popular jock.
Kathryn: I'll totally, like, make a new, like, group for you!!! <3 <3 <3 Go to our table!!! :D
Ok, did she just do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ugh! I swear, I'm about ready to... Deep breaths...
Ryker: Yo Kath, will you go out with me? ;)
Kathryn: OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH YESSSSSSSS!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!
Well that just happened...
Basically, I tuned out the rest of the sorting ceremony and ate breakfast. After math, Mace and I ran into Ryker and Kathryn in the hallway.

Mace: *Accidentally bumps into Ryker* Oops, sorry bro.
Ryker: :evil: How DARE you do that, lil' bro?!?!?! I WILL SEEK MY REVENGEEEEEEEEEEE *Weird voice fadeout thing*
Me: :what: All under control, eh?
Mace: This is worse than I thought... He's becoming one of them... I mean, he's always tried to one-up me and was a little bossy and all, but never like this. This is way out of hand.
Me: I keep telling you... Two words... SIBLING. WAR.
Mace: It'll be fine. :)
So yeah. We finished up school, which was uneventful for the rest of the day, except for a test IN EVERY SINGLE CLASS!!!!!!! YEAH, THAT'S HOW MUCH OUR TEACHERS LOVE US!!!!!!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE KIND, CARING AND COMPASSIONATE!!!!!! Well, I suppose this is my life... Oh well. Better get used to it.
OK, lemme explain the situation. I'm being followed. I'm walking home from school, and I have that feeling in my gut and my neck furs are on end. I. Am. Being. Followed. Maybe I should attack..? Yes, sounds good. At a totally random time...

Me: AHHHHHH!!!!!!! GET AWAY YOU EVIL SCUM!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps on follower*
Mace: No! Izzy! Wait! Agh!
Me: :o Mace? What are you doing? Why are you following me? What????? I'M SO CUNFUUUUUUUUUUSED!!!!!
Mace: OK, do you still feel like we're being watched?
Me: Yeah...
Mace: I thought I lost them... Anyways, you're right. We are being followed and watched. You don't know them, but I do. We have a history, and it's not pretty.
Me: Wait, what are you talking about? Why were you following me, then?
Mace: *Sighs* Not now, we have to get back to base. It's not safe here, they could attack any minute.
Me: Attack?!?!?!!?
Mace: Shhh... You need to be quiet, if they suspect you know, they will start an attack on us. Got it?
Me: Yeah. So... Where are we going?
Mace: Like I said, base. You'll like it. Besides, the people there will explain everything.
WHAT?!?!?!!??!!!?!?!?!? I'M SO CONFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, TREE, DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO BE SO CRAZY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Mace: Wait, do you know how to fly?
Me: Nupe. .3.
Mace gave me a quick lesson, and now I fly. LIKE A BALLOON!!! Well, I don't uncontrollably go up like if it were full of helium... I actually fly good. :3
Alright, we just landed and... it's underground. Why not? ARE YOU JUDGING THE SECRET BASE OF SECRETNESS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Oh, you're not? OK.

Mace: *flips open flap things* *presses button*
AI (For those of don't know, AI means Advance Intelligence. :3): Password?
Mace: Aglastazar.
Me: Algaklsdfjlaskdjflkwaejflkawsflha????? What???????? English please!!!!!!!!
Mace: It's the secret base's password.
Me: Why in the world do you have a secret base, and WHY AM I HERE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
Mace: I don't think I should be the one to explain...
:o :o :o :o Cliffhanger!!!!!!! Haha, I suppose this is the time to say that I'm accepting some new characters! Here's the form:
Code: Select all
What's your pet's name?:
What does your pet look like (Image)?:
What does your pet like to do?:
What's your pet's personality?:
Anything else?:

That's all for this time, and I'll remember to change my camera batteries next time.
See you later, tree! :)

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Wed May 27, 2015 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I refuse to call this a diary, this is a TREE!

Postby rocoboq » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:43 am

cutebunny893 wrote:Nice, sis. :p

Thanks! :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Agents?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?

Postby rocoboq » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:41 am

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cliffhanger, right!?!??!?!?!?! Anyways, let's get back into the action!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and I got more batteries for my camera!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The door opened from the ground, and a wide tube came up.

Mace: Hop in.
We got in and the tube went UNDERGROUND!!!!!! :o :o :o
When we reached our destination, a scientist-looking person walked up to us.

Scientist-looking person: Welcome back, Agent Mace. *Looks at me* Ah, you must be Isabella? Yes, yes, we have been expecting your arrival for quite some time. Please, do come in.
Me: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!? WHY IS MACE AN AGENT!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Major freak out*
Scientist-looking person: Oh my... So I take it you haven't explained to her what is going on, yet?
Mace: No, I haven't; sorry.
Scientist-looking person: No need to fret! I'll take you two to see Harold, he will explain everything.
Me: Harold? I don't even know why I'm here!!! Who is he, anyways?? What is this place for??????????
Mace: Come on, Harold will answer all of your questions.
We walked down lots of hallways, until we reached this door with a lock thingy. It required your voice, eye and paw print.
Machine: Please prove your identification. First, place your paw into the paw activation scanner.
Mace: *Places paw into paw print activation*
Machine: Paw print accepted. Next, please look into the eye activation scanner.
Mace: *Opens eyes and looks into scanner*
Machine: Eyes accepted. Finally, to prove you are who you really are, please say your password as clearly as you can.
Mace: Zalcanterath.
Machine: Password and voice accepted. I see that you have a partner with you, are they registered?
Mace: Yes.
Machine: Good, then we don't have to go through the whole security guard sign-up blah blah. Ahem, place your paw into the paw print scanner.
Me: Umm... OK..? *Places paw into paw activation scanner*
Machine: Paw print accepted. Secondly, please look into the eye scanner.
Me: *Opens eyes and looks into scanner*
Machine: Eyes accepted. Finally, please say your password as clearly as you can.
Me: Ummm... What's my password..?
Mace: *Whispers to Isabella* Hactalrajer is your password.
Me: Hactalrajer.
Machine: Accepted. Welcome to Director Harold's office Agents Mace and Isabella.
We walk in and sit in the two chairs in front of the desk. The office chair behind it swirls to face us and we see... Wait, is THAT Harold?!?!
Harold: Welcome, agents. I am Harold. Now, befo-
Me: NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE HAROLDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ONLY A PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harold: Ahem, I am NOT a mere puppy... I have PPS syndrome, where I stay in the puppy stage forever. There is currently no cure, but my scientists are working hard on it.
Me: What the tree!??!?!?!?!?! Really!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I thought that was only a myth?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
Harold: Nope. As I was saying... Before I send you off, there is something I must inform you with. You will have to be relocated. The only problem is, Kathryn, Grace and Ryker will be going to that school, too. It's a boarding school, specifically for Paratoins.
Me: Paraassldfkjoiejfl whats????
Mace: He said Paratoins.
Me: What in the world is a Paratoin?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!?
Harold: A Paratoin is a dog that can harness the powers of the elements. They harness one power: earth, fire, water or wind. You are Paratoins.
Mace: That's right, I have the earth element. Now, we need to find out what element you have.
What!?!??!?!!? I'm a Paratoin?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? I wonder what element I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We walked through more hallways until we reached a room. Why does it say 'Explosion proof'..?

Harold: Simply put, we will put you through a series of tests to see how you react.
Me: Tests..? What kinds of tests?? Will they help me find out what element I am?!?!?!!?!?!??!?! ARE THEY SAFE?!?!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mace: Don't worry, it's completely safe; I went through them myself. That's how I found out I'm earth. They won't take too much out of you.
Harold: Get in, we will safely monitor you from another room.
So I walked into the room, and it was all boring. Just a bunch of metal.
Harold: *On speaker* Your first test is to see if you are earth. You should see a rock appear in front of you.
Me: *Sees rock come up from the ground* Yeah, I see it. What am I supposed to do?
Mace: *On speaker* OK, listen to me. Concentrate on it, make it break in half - using your mind.
Me: *Concentrates super duper hard on the rock in halves* It's not working!!!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!!! WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mace: *On speaker* .-. OK... I guess you're not earth. Next will be water.
Harold: *On speaker* Correct. Next, you will see a small pool of water.
Me: *Sees small pool of water replace rock* There it is! Now what?
Harold: *On speaker* Make it move using your mind.
Me: *Concentrates really super duper hard on the image of the water rising in a pillar* *Sees ring in the water* :o :o :o It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Feels ground shake* Oh, never mind. It was just the ground shaking. .-.
Mace: *On speaker* OK, so you're not water either that means next is wind.
Harold: *On speaker* You will notice that there is nothing in the room.
Me: *Water disappears* Actually, there is something in the room...
Mace: What? Is there a malfunction?? What's in there???
Me: Myself and air. .-.
Harold: *On speaker* e.e Anyways... You will make a mini tornado. Go ahead.
Me: *Concentrates super duper hard on the image of a tornado appearing* Nope, not working. '-'
Harold: *On speaker* Then that must mean...
Mace: *On speaker* You're fire. Let's double-check, first.
Harold: *On speaker* You'll see some wood in front of you.
Me: *Wood rises from the ground* Yep, I see it... Now lemme guess; set it on fire?
Mace: *On speaker* Yep, go for it.
Me: *Concentrates super duper hard on the fire lighting on fire* *Wood is actually on fire* :o :o :o :o I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Aaaaaand that's all for today! I'll write down more about my new school later!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Wed May 27, 2015 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Starry Night » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 am

Awesome, I might enter a character soon c:

╭                              ╮   
Hey! Im Starry
Starry Night,
but you can call
me Starry, or Night
<3
Vincent Van Gogh's
paintings <3

╰                              ╯   

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ωнαт ωσυℓ∂
ℓιƒє вє
ιƒ ωє нα∂
ησ ¢συяαgє
тσ αттємρт
αηутнιηg
ѕтαяяу, ѕтαяяу ηιgнт
ραιηт уσυя ραℓєттє
вℓυє αη∂ gяαу
ℓσσк συт ση α
ѕυммєя'ѕ ∂αу
ωιтн єуєѕ тнαт
кησω
тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιη
му ѕσυℓ

ѕнα∂σωѕ ση тнє нιℓℓѕ
ѕкєт¢н тнє тяєєѕ
αη∂ тнє ∂Ⴣσ∂ιℓѕ
¢αт¢н тнє вяєєzє
αη∂
тнє ωιηтєя ¢нιℓℓѕ
ιη ¢σℓσяѕ ση тнє
ѕησωу ℓιηєη ℓαη∂

Starry Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Autumn Leaves wrote:Awesome, I might enter a character soon c:

Cool, and thanks! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Starry Night » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:38 am

What's your pet's name?: Anna
What does your pet look like (Image)?: Image
What does your pet like to do?: Tell jokes, watch TV, obsess over the Harry Potter series (.A.)
What's your pet's personality?: Anna is pretty awesome x3. She has anger issues (XP) but since she's so small, she (usually) ends up getting hurt. Anna is also very smart and funny and loves the breed of dog called pugs. Her favorite songs (in order) Im on top of the world- Imagine dragons -Secrets- Mary Lambert - Monster- Imagine dragons (yeah lol)
Anything else? Awesome tree :D

Hey! Im Starry
Starry Night,
but you can call
me Starry, or Night
<3
Vincent Van Gogh's
paintings <3

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ωнαт ωσυℓ∂
ℓιƒє вє
ιƒ ωє нα∂
ησ ¢συяαgє
тσ αттємρт
αηутнιηg
ѕтαяяу, ѕтαяяу ηιgнт
ραιηт уσυя ραℓєттє
вℓυє αη∂ gяαу
ℓσσк συт ση α
ѕυммєя'ѕ ∂αу
ωιтн єуєѕ тнαт
кησω
тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιη
му ѕσυℓ

ѕнα∂σωѕ ση тнє нιℓℓѕ
ѕкєт¢н тнє тяєєѕ
αη∂ тнє ∂Ⴣσ∂ιℓѕ
¢αт¢н тнє вяєєzє
αη∂
тнє ωιηтєя ¢нιℓℓѕ
ιη ¢σℓσяѕ ση тнє
ѕησωу ℓιηєη ℓαη∂

Starry Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:10 am

Autumn Leaves wrote:What's your pet's name?: Anna
What does your pet look like (Image)?: Image
What does your pet like to do?: Tell jokes, watch TV, obsess over the Harry Potter series (.A.)
What's your pet's personality?: Anna is pretty awesome x3. She has anger issues (XP) but since she's so small, she (usually) ends up getting hurt. Anna is also very smart and funny and loves the breed of dog called pugs. Her favorite songs (in order) Im on top of the world- Imagine dragons -Secrets- Mary Lambert - Monster- Imagine dragons (yeah lol)
Anything else? Awesome tree :D

Thanks, and I love Imagine Dragons! XD Accepted!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 am

I've been really busy so I was just now able to read all of this page. XD it's getting exciting. I'll submit a form as soon as I can, but in not sure when that'll be. :P
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 pm

*~Pantherleaf~* wrote:I've been really busy so I was just now able to read all of this page. XD it's getting exciting. I'll submit a form as soon as I can, but in not sure when that'll be. :P

Awesome and thanks! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 20lait1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:18 pm

What's your pet's name?: Skylar
What does your pet look like (Image)?:Image
What does your pet like to do?: Being alone, daydreaming, listening to rock songs, staying outdoors
What's your pet's personality?: Skylar is intelligent yet bullied a lot. He is an adopted pup, with no knowledge of his real family. With his free time, he stays outdoors and either daydreams or listens to rock songs.
Anything else?: I love your tree! It's so exciting. :D
20lait1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me