The Every Day Tales of Eyal [no posting]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Every Day Tales of Eyal [no posting]

Postby apricotflyer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:05 pm

THE EVERY DAY TALES OF EYAL

This will be an extension of my form for cub #1 of the lions of the cosmos event. This thread consists of short stories and interactions between Eyal and some of the lions of the pride.

Please do not post on this thread. It is just for me to post my stories.

Content;
eyal & sacrifice
eyal & kilan
eyal [poem]

Credits;;
grey divider bar; neripixu

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=title here&size=40&maxWidth=540&fontId=29925&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[i]a story between eyal and [/i]
[img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/3009/f/2013/324/3/d/plain_gray_divider_by_neripixu-d6uycfa.png[/img][/center]

[note]; if i win eyal i plan to write more stories in here, maybe regularly
Last edited by apricotflyer on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones

Postby apricotflyer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:15 pm

a story between eyal and sacrifice

"Hey Eyal, come on!" The insistent voice of his friend Sacrifice brought Eyal to his paws.

"Ok," Eyal uttered simply, reluctantly trailing behind. Sacrifice had said he had plans for today and the cub was wondering what that entailed. The lion was not known for his kind deeds, although his dashing smile won many over. Instead it was trouble that he caused, and somehow Eyal always ended up stuck in the middle of it.

One too many times Eyal had been forced to complete a dare that was usually pranking others, ruining something they loved of just doing dangerous things. But he hoped today might be a normal one, where they worked together at least. If they got caught then Sacrifice would too and maybe that would teach him a lesson.

Eyal loved his friend, he truly did. But as he followed along obediently he knew that he needed to fix something about the lion. He felt left out as only a pride member and his parents were dead. But Eyal could not bring this up, otherwise he'd be face to face with a snarling lion with killing intent.

Anger problems were serious too. Eyal just wasn't sure how he could help though, he was a cub. And though he hated to say it, emotional problems and any issues in ones life were a bit too confusing for him to comprehend.

"We're here. Finally." Sacrifice's voice was a wake up call. Eyal felt a little worried though, he often found himself slipping away from reality sometimes, but he didn't want to return to that gray and purple place. Never again. So Eyal decided to pay attention and took a good look at the surrounding area. But his eyes met with piles of sticks, stones, and other things, all piled up together in a lovely build. This sight, well it made the cub freeze up and his fur stood on end. He knew this place.

"B-but Kilan lives here..." The lion cub uttered softly, looking up at the troublemaker with fear clear in his light blue eyes. But Sacrifice just laughed and decided to ignore how terrified his friend was looking. He wanted some fun, and as far as he was concerned Kilan was a harmless mouse.

"Eyal, come on kid. Don't be pathetic. All you have to do is bring up your little water and fling it at his stuff. We want to destroy it after all. Make it quick though, Kilan might be back soon," Sacrifice said, a smirk firm on his facial features. He was getting arrogant again as he always did, but Eyal did not refuse.

The poor orange and red cub nodded, quivering a little, his fins shaking with what he knew he was about to do. He shut his eyes though, focusing on the earth beneath him. But he was looking for another connection, the faint whisper of water, the droplet of liquid somewhere below. He found it and his mind snatched at it immediately, and then went into action, dragging it upwards. There was a strain of course, but soon the water burst up through the ground and Eyal had enough for a decent wave attack.

He gathered it up and it burst forth with mighty force, smashing the sticks and stones to the ground. The cave next to them was also part of Kilan's home, but Eyal didn't want to ruin that as well. These items, they had taken awhile to set up like this. And now he was just staring at a pile of them, all wet and soaking in multiple puddles of water.

He was about to say something to Sacrifice, but the male had already run off somewhere. He always left Eyal in the spotlight.But that spotlight was soon put out as a large shadow fell over him. Eyal didn't even have to turn around to know just who it was. No other lion was as large as him.

[660 words]
Last edited by apricotflyer on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

But Words Will Teach Me A Lesson

Postby apricotflyer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:17 pm

a story between eyal and kilan (and sacrifice)

Eyal knew what he would be facing when he turned around, but he did it anyway. And of course before him was a massive lion, towering over the little cub. Kilan had an unimpressed glare on his face and the cub couldn't help but gulp. He was going to be in trouble for sure. He'd destroyed the item collection that the collector had worked hard for to create.

Eyal glanced around as inconspicuously as he could, looking for any sign of his so called friend. But Sacrifice had vanished without a trace, which was pretty difficult when you looked like a big sunflower. He was alone again, left to face yet another punishment. He pondered on the fact that this could've been avoided if he'd refused. He may have lost a friend but he wouldn't be in this unpleasant situation. But he knew if he could rewind time he would stick to the decision he had already made. He didn't want to lose any friends, no matter the cost.

Kilan opened his mighty jaws and the cub cowered, afraid that he was about to witness a roar that would shake his bones. Thankfully the powerful figure was only doing so to speak. "Sacrifice, come out. I know you are here, don't leave your little friend here alone to face the consequences," his big voice seemed to shake the air. Eyal simply gasped, because he had no idea how the lion had even noticed that Sacrifice was here. He hasn't even just said 'lion', he had addressed the delinquent by name. Eyal made a note to never attempt to hide from Kilan, he didn't want any more anger than needed directed at them.

Sacrifice soon came out from around a corner, having hidden himself away. Though apparently he hadn't had enough time to get far away. And so somehow, he had been sensed. Sacrifice didn't even look scared, which Eyal found odd. He should be, he should've at least had the dignity to show respect. But the pride member, as that's all he was, simply strode forward with a smirk. He didn't care about getting in trouble.

The two troublemakers stood side to side, lined up next to the other. Kilan scrutinised the both of them before speaking again. This time it was Eyal who was addressed. "Eyal, I am disappointed in you. Do you realise what you two have destroyed?" He sounded more annoyed than disappointed though, not that the cub was about to point that out.

"But-" Sacrifice started to protest.

"I don't care if one of you did it and the other didn't. So don't even try, as far as I'm concerned you both deserve to pay. For a start you can rebuild everything you ruined," Kilan commanded, and Eyal knew he wouldn't change his mind at all. The massive lion then inspected some of the items that had gotten damaged. "And I expect you to go item collecting too, to replace everything that broke. And no complaining, I could make it even worse on you,"

Eyal couldn't help it, he felt terrible about what he had done. He respected the lion before him but never really ended up proving that fact. He just, he was stuck in a place that he didn't quite understand. And there were two paths, the good and the bad, that he was constantly walking between. "I'm sorry. I'm so so so so sorry!" He exclaimed, his voice weak and quavering.

"Enough apologies, now get to work. You've got a lot to make up for," Kilan simply said.

"Great, just great," Sacrifice muttered in exasperation before aiming a glare at the superior lion.

Eyal didn't mind though, he just wanted to make up for his mistakes.

[614 words]
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Born From Grey and Purple

Postby apricotflyer » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:47 am

a poem about eyal