I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Do You Want To See More Of?

Romance!
27%
Action!
No votes
Mystery!
8%
Humor!
19%
Other! (Comment What If You Choose This)
No votes
All Of The Above!
46%

Total votes : 26

Re: I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Postby 20lait1 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:05 am

I WANNA BE IN THE TREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

Picture;; Image

Pet's Name;; Skyler Swiftrunner

Shadechaser or Normal (Only accepting a couple of each... sorry!);; Normal

Hobbies;; Archery, Fencing (Swordfighting sounds much cooler. Go away.), Short distance sprinting and flying (to clear her mind), and pranking (Was that too quiet? Because I'll repeat one more time. PRANKING!)

Personality;; She may seem quiet at first, but once she gets to know you (or if she knows you already) she's quite different, in fact. She hates to be insulted, and is quick tempered - she will throw insults at you and may even try to attack you. If she's told to 'not be violent', she simply replaces it with pranking them instead. She tends to talk very quickly when she's nervous, worried, angry, and pretty much any other strong feeling. She makes friends easily, but if she's betrayed it takes a while for her to trust you again. She can be trusted with anything - she won't tell anyone. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself, but is very sensitive about her pranks and her friends. She's quite friendly and loves to have fun - she hates to study or do anything 'useless', she calls it. She's quite intelligent, though, and may come up with ideas that are completely weird, but her ideas have a small chance of working.
Other;; Totally fine with the idea! Awesome! (the one about them being in the same school before) Give her a crush, anything really. You can do whatever you want with her. If you need powers (don't suppose, so) she can fly and control air/wind. She can fly from the start, though, so flight is not exactly a power. And thanks for the second chance - I needed a chance to ditch Skylar so I can replace it with much more awesomer (Is that even a word? No.) pet, Skyler.
20lait1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:39 am

20lait1 wrote:I WANNA BE IN THE TREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

Picture;; Image

Pet's Name;; Skyler Swiftrunner

Shadechaser or Normal (Only accepting a couple of each... sorry!);; Normal

Hobbies;; Archery, Fencing (Swordfighting sounds much cooler. Go away.), Short distance sprinting and flying (to clear her mind), and pranking (Was that too quiet? Because I'll repeat one more time. PRANKING!)

Personality;; She may seem quiet at first, but once she gets to know you (or if she knows you already) she's quite different, in fact. She hates to be insulted, and is quick tempered - she will throw insults at you and may even try to attack you. If she's told to 'not be violent', she simply replaces it with pranking them instead. She tends to talk very quickly when she's nervous, worried, angry, and pretty much any other strong feeling. She makes friends easily, but if she's betrayed it takes a while for her to trust you again. She can be trusted with anything - she won't tell anyone. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself, but is very sensitive about her pranks and her friends. She's quite friendly and loves to have fun - she hates to study or do anything 'useless', she calls it. She's quite intelligent, though, and may come up with ideas that are completely weird, but her ideas have a small chance of working.
Other;; Totally fine with the idea! Awesome! (the one about them being in the same school before) Give her a crush, anything really. You can do whatever you want with her. If you need powers (don't suppose, so) she can fly and control air/wind. She can fly from the start, though, so flight is not exactly a power. And thanks for the second chance - I needed a chance to ditch Skylar so I can replace it with much more awesomer (Is that even a word? No.) pet, Skyler.

Accepted! owo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This is a Title? Oh, um, Here: Getting Holy Water

Postby rocoboq » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:08 am

Here is the long-overdue entry! I'm so sorry, guys, for the delay, as I've been rather busy lately. I'll try and be more active and pump out new entries sooner rather than later!
Hello... Tree.
I'll probably never get used to that, but whatever. Oh - it looks like there's a spot to put a picture of myself at the top. But we're on a mission, and we need to get going.
We reached the nearest church in no time, and it was thankfully closed.

Me: I forgot how we're supposed to get in. Pick the lock?
Aiden: Don't be an idiot, we request access, of course.
Kaydin walked up to the door and began the whole requesting access thingy - which I remember now, by the way - when a strange dog stopped us.
???: What are you doing, breaking into the church? That has got to be breaking a law!
Me: *Looks at Kaydin and Aiden* I got this. *Looks back at the strange dog* Trust me, you know nothing when it comes to the law. Who are you, anyways?
???: Why should I tell you? You could be serial killers, for all I know.
Mace: Trust me, I'm not. Now, who are you?
Skyler: My name's Skyler, and I'm new in town. *Looks around and sees people staring at her like she's crazy and suddenly gets nervous* WhyaretheystaringatmelikeI'minsaneandtalkingtothinair?
Me: Uh, slow down, I didn't catch that.
Skyler: *Backs away a couple steps* Why are they staring at me like I'm insane and talking to thin air?
Me: *Scans her* Hmm... You shouldn't be able to see us - I had forgotten we had put our glamours on. *Walks up to her* Tell me, did you ever know any... Strange people?
Skyler: Define strange.
Me: Oh, you know... Strange.
Skyler: *Raises paws in frustration* My best friend in fourth grade named Isabella was strange and crazy and stuff, does that count?
I paused and my eyes were like this: :shock: Did she know Isabella? My Isabella?
Me: Was Isabella's last name... Sliter? Isabella Sliter?
Skyler: How did you know?
Kaydin: Done, we can get in.
Mace: *Nods in Kaydin's direction* Skyler, you need to come with us. I'll explain when we're inside.
Skyler: What? But-
Me: Now!
I almost literally dragged her inside the church while she threw a fit and tried to claw my eyes out. I sat her down in a pew while Aiden searched the ground for a mark that would show where the "Weapons and Other Stuff" stash was. Yes, we seriously call it that.
Mace: *Looks Skyler in the eyes* Listen to me, Skyler. This is very important. Isabella is dying, and we are the only ones who can save her. We don't have much time.
Skyler: Wai- Wha- You know her?!
Me: Yes, I'm her boyfriend, but that's not important right now. What is, is the fact that if we don't get what we need, she dies.
Skyler: Wait, wait, wait, I need the whole picture here. How is she dying, cancer?
I sighed. I had sworn on the Angel to not tell anyone who was not in immediate danger about the Shade World, all three of us had. It meant I couldn't tell her about it - unless I can find some sort of loophole...
...I suppose if Isabella's in danger because of us she is too? It'll have to do.

Mace: You know about Vampires? Werewolves? Demons? Sorcerers?
Skyler: Sorcerer? I thought they were called warlocks?
Mace: Wha- um, no. They're called sorcerers. They get really offe- Gah, I'm getting off track. The point is, all the stories are true.
Skyler: And I'm just supposed to believe you?
She looked at Aiden, Kaydin, then myself. She must have noticed our weapons just then because her eyes widened like crazy.
Skyler: You're insane. All of you are insane. You actually believe in this.
She looked around frantically, trying to find an exit. Then she started backing up to the doors of the curch.
Skyler: I-I got somewhere to be-
She was cut off by Aiden sneaking up behind her and grabbing her.
Skyler: Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!
Aiden: You wanna know the truth? Here's the truth. We're people called Shadechasers we hunt and kill demons, as well as rogue lowlanders. There was a demon attack earlier today and Isabella got hit with the demon's stinger. It was a zurgak demon, which means she doesn't have much time to live. That means we need to find the ingredients to the cure as soon as we can, or she dies, and nobody wants that. Are you going to run now?
She looked as though she were processing it, and finally nodded, calming down.
Skyler: Alright, alright, I'm in. Besides, I can use a bow and fence awesomely.
Kaydin: *Nods* Good. Oh - also, I found it.
Oh um, I hadn't told you what we were looking for. Basically, at the front of the church where the priest speaks, there's a symbol on the ground. That symbol is a marker for false panel, which reveals a box with holy stuff in it, like crosses, Stars of David, blessed weapons, and what we came for. Holy water.
Skyler: Whoa, when did that get there?
Kaydin: Shadechasers usually don't follow one religion, so in turn, each religion helps us. We could have just as easily gone to a Jewish synagogue.
Skyler: Oh, sweet.
Kaydin lifted the box out of the hole, and opened it up. Inside were the things I listed and more.
But no holy water.

Me: Oh, come on! Not another delay!
Holy water would be difficult to obtain without finding it in a church, and we didn't have any at the Ordinance currently. We were fresh out after having dealt with some rogue vampires earlier that week.
Aiden: Actually, I think I know how we can make holy water. I was reading some old manuscripts and ran across something ancient.
At that I whipped my head up and stared at him.
Me: Why didn't you tell us earlier?
Aiden: Because I didn't know if it would work, and I thought we'd find some here.
I walked up to Aiden and angrily looked into his eyes.
Me: How do you make holy water?
He pulled an old, yellowing page out of his pocket and unfolded it.
Aiden: Says here we need water and a rosary, and then we read this incantation, and we should be good to go.
Kaydin: Wait, so we're gonna read an incantation? What are we, sorcerers?
Aiden: No, it's not really... Magic, it's more... *Sigh* OK, magic's the best word I have for it at the moment.
Me: Alright, we got water in the car, now all we need is a rosary. Is there one in there?
I pointed at the box, but Kaydin shook his head.
Kaydin: No rosaries.
Skyler: You could just go to Good Woof and buy one. You know that, right?
I-uh, haden't thought of that. It was a good plan, too, except for one problem.
Aiden: We don't exactly have any cash.
Skyler: *Rolls eyes* Come on, I have at least twenty bucks.
Me: Well, uh... Let's go, then. No time to lose.
We put everything back to where it belonged and exited the church inconspicuously. We all filed into the car and we're just sitting here, getting ready to go.
Isabella could actually die if I don't hurry up.
Alright, everyone's ready, and I gotta drive. Goodbye... Tree.

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Splashtail » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:10 am

Ooh Marks
hai! im splash! (he/him, adult)
ive been on cs for years at this point.
though not active, but trying to be!
Image Image
im an artist, scenemo, furry, and
a huge fan of cartoons! (and video games)
feel free to ask me about what i like,
im hyperverbal and love to chat!!
Splashtail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:40 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 am

This.

Is.

AWESOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Are you still accepting entries?! I wanna joinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Image Image Image
──────────────────────────
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
────────────────────
────────────────────
[kals] x [lair] x [spotify]
[ clay ] x [ sig ]
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────
hailey/roman - she/her - adult - aest
hi! my dm's are always open if you need a
place to chat or a rp partner. stay safe!!
Image Image Image
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 20lait1 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:51 am

Haha! I loved it! Sorry for not posting earlier, I was busy.
20lait1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 am

@AngelWolfArtist
Yeah, go for it! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :3

@20lait1
Thanks! And it's OK, better than never, haha.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:30 pm

OOOO

UM

I FORGOT ABOUT ADDING IN MY CHARATERS LOL

Do you still want them?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
────────────────────
────────────────────
[kals] x [lair] x [spotify]
[ clay ] x [ sig ]
Image Image Image
hailey/roman - she/her - adult - aest
hi! my dm's are always open if you need a
place to chat or a rp partner. stay safe!!
Image Image Image
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Honeystorm~ wrote:OOOO

UM

I FORGOT ABOUT ADDING IN MY CHARATERS LOL

Do you still want them?

>> Sure! I'll try and work on a new post sometime over break since I haven't updated for five freaking months...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets