~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: ~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:18 am

You can use this thread to talk about your own diary.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2401480&hilit=HQ

Leah has underestimated her own powers! She went from a few tiny snowflakes to writing her name in ice. Cool!
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weird Weekend, I'd Say.

Postby vxlkas » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:46 am

SnowflakeStar wrote:
Dear Blueberry...

Did I mention I had a pretty bizarre Saturday yesterday? *Flips back a page* Oh yeah, I did. Anyways, Greystripes came back again today. Apparently, Marie told me she (yes, Greystripes is a she, surprised?) is the water element's leader, and I apparently have the water element. I'm not sure snowflakes count though.

---TIME TRAVEL BACK TO THIS MORNING 7:00 AM---
*Wakes up and stares into Greystripe's face* ASDFGHJKL, AGAIN?! ~Me
Yes, today I am going to tell you something important. ~Greystripes
What? That you regret giving Marie her powers because she is literally trashing my garden with strawberries instead of blueberries, or the fact that you woke me up 7:00 AM sharp? ~Me
Incorrect. I will train you today. ~Greystripes
Train what? Running? I'm the slowest runner in P.E. class, so... ~Me
No, your powers. We will improve your powers. ~Greystripes
Who's 'we'? ~Me
The other three leaders of the other elements will help you as well. ~Greystripes
Why? Is it because my powers suck so bad that I need a fire guy to help me? ~Me
Well... I'm not exactly sure what they're planning to do with you. ~Greystripes
o.o Where are they? ~Me
Arriving soon, in 3, 2, 1... ~Greystripes

A portal opened up IN MY ROOM and three more wolves stepped out. I quickly snapped pictures of them. The thingy next to them are their powers, not an animal.

ImageImage <--- Fire Element leader
ImageImage <--- Earth Element leader
ImageImage <--- Air Element leader
ImageImage <--- Water Element leader, Greystripes.

Let's go outside to start your training. ~Greystripes

Greystripes opened up a portal with water swirling around the edges, and told me to step inside. When I entered, there was a flash of blue light and great pain for a second, and then I tumbled into the grass.

... Omigosh... you didn't tell me... it was... so... painfullll... ~Me
It's always a little bit difficult the first time. I'm Cloudpaw, the Air Element leader. ~Cloudpaw
Omigosh my stomach... ~Me
Stand up, it'll be okay. I'm Wildflame, the Fire Element leader. ~Wildflame
And I am Dustclaws, the Earth Element leader. We will train you here. ~Dustclaws

I looked around. I was not at my house, nor in Snowville. There was a thick layer of cotton under me, but when I looked at them carefully, I realized they were big fluffy clouds!

OMIGOSH I'M ON A CLOUD?! ~Me
Not only a cloud, you're in Clouddale, the headquarters for the animals with the air elements. ~Cloudpaw
o.o Why here? ~Me
It's the easiest place to train in. The ground is soft and bouncy, so you won't get injured. You wouldn't want to train underwater, right? ~Dustclaws
Wait, so you're telling me that the headquarters for animals with water elements is underwater?! ~Me
Technically, yes. ~Greystripes
No one will go there anyways, they will need to come up for air once every two minutes. ~Me
You didn't know you can breathe underwater? ~Wildflame
WHAT?! I CAN?! ~Me
All animals with water elements are able to breathe normally underwater. ~Greystripes
Just like all animals with air elements can breathe without air, though that varies among each animal. ~Cloudpaw
o.o My life is getting weirder each day... ~Me
Are you ready for your test? ~Greystripes
Test? ~Me
Make a snow cloud. ~Wildflame
What? That's impossible! ~Me
Watch. ~Greystripes

Greystripes flicked her paws quickly and a snow cloud the size of my hoodie appeared in front of her, floating slowly and tiny snowflakes falling from it.

WHOA. ~Me
You can do it too! ~Cloudpaw
Concentrate on what you want to create. ~Dustclaws

I thought of making a snowcloud, but I remembered a dove flying next to it at the last moment, a second later snowflakes shot out of my paw quickly. The magic totally backfired.

In front of me stood a tiny snow cloud shaped like a weird bird. I walked close to it, and as soon my paw was one inch from it, the snow cloud popped and disappeared in snowflakes.

Well... That didn't work well... ~Me
Congratulations! You got the hang of making things water-related! ~Cloudpaw
Wait, that's it? ~Me
Not exactly. If you try something huge, it could be dangerous. ~Wildflame
What do you mean? ~Me
For example, if you wish for just water, it's too vague. You could end up getting a tiny water bottle or a bathtub full of water falling towards you. ~Dustclaws
O_O That's scary. ~Me
It is. Because of that, all Paratoins have to say a special spell to completely create the item they desire. All you need to say is a simple word. ~Greystripes
*Opens floating book* That's taken... That too... Okay, your codeword is Snowflakira. ~Cloudpaw
Snowflake area? ~Me
Snow - flake - ee- ra. ~Wildflame
Snowflake Kiera? ~Me
*Facepaw* ~Greystripes

After trying it for a few more times, I finally got it!

Snowflakira? ~Me
No--- I mean, yes! You should record it somewhere to remember it. ~Cloudpaw
How about in that light blue leather book of yours? The one with a picture of a blueberry? *Points to you, who was in my hoodie pocket sticking out* ~Dustclaws
Okay, sure. *Gets out Blueberry and starts scribbling down notes* Done. ~Me
Alright. Now try to make drinkablewater in a pink water bottle shaped like a vase only smaller. ~Greystripes
What? ~Me
Try to make drinkable water in a pink water bottle shaped like a vase only smaller, and then say your special codeword. ~Wildflame
Alright. ~Me

I thought of drinkable water in a pink water bottle sitting on my desk, shaped like the vase I have in the living room at home, only smaller.

*Pictures image in mind* Snowflakira. ~Me

A second later, a pink water bottle appeared in my paws, shaped like a pretty vase only smaller, with beautiful flower designs on it.

Good job! ~Dustclaws
Looks like you can handle this pretty good by now. ~Cloudpaw
:) ~Me
One more challenge before we take you back to your home. ~Greystripes
Okay then. ~Me
Create snowflakes that form the words "Leah". ~Wildflame

I thought of tiny snowflakes fluttering down onto the soft cloud, and climbing around each other until they form the word "LEAH".

Snowflakira... ~Me

Tiny snowflakes shot from my paws and fluttered down gracefully, forming the words "LEAH SNOWFLAKE".

I didn't mean to do the "Snowflake" part... ~Me
It's very well. ~Greystripes
We will now take you home. Contact us when you need us. ~Cloudpaw
How? I mean, how, to both questions. ~Me
We will take you through a portal. If you need to find us, teleport to the headquarters of the water elements by picturing white sea shells around a blue starfish, and say the codeword "Teleport02". ~Dustclaws
You are always welcome. ~Wildflame

We said goodbyes and Wildflame opened up a red portal with fire around the edges. I stepped inside and got the same painful feeling, only it did not hurt as much as the first time. I fell onto a soft pillow. I realized I was back in my own room, in my own bed, on my own striped pillow.

Well, Blueberry, I gotta go. It's 8:42 already. Mom's calling me down for breakfast. Bye!

where are the element thingies in the archieve?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cangles -
Moth ☄ They/Them ☄ Minor
hello im moth, i havent used this site since 2017 and id love for someone to update me of what ive missed
im really talkative so please do message me
ive also forgotten how to code so im sorry that my sig is a bit plain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vxlkas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:33 pm

☾howling shadows☽ wrote:
SnowflakeStar wrote:-snip-

where are the element thingies in the archieve?

They are from May 2009. The water is actually the newborn stage of Walter!
Oh yeah, please use the fan club for these sort of questions. Nyancat583's post is alright because it's about the latest post, but advertising and questions should be in the fan club. Just a friendly reminder, thanks for reading!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Commercial Break: 3 Fun Facts About Leah And I!

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:56 pm

3 Fun Facts About SnowflakeStar (and the Blueberry)!
Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by and read this shtuff! I promised you there would be another commercial break when the Blueberry reaches 25 pages, and now it has! So... here are 5 random facts about the Blueberry!

1. Have you read my signature?
You probably noticed this already, but... I usually post major spoilers about the Blueberry in my signature, so if you wanna guess what will happen next, my siggie is a good place to stalk! Warning: Read at your risk!

2. Leah is a sketcher.
I don't think I mentioned this before, but Leah is more of a sketchy dog than a drawing dog. Her nickname is Bob Snowflake Who Draws, but I should have changed it to Bob Snowflake Who Sketches.

3. Leah has the same birthday as me.
I was too lazy to make Leah her own birth date, so her birthday is the same as mine. The good news is that she's turning 13, the bad news is that she's turning 13 in about 9 months. :(

I'm sorry there's only 3 facts this time, it's because I don't have enough time here and I gotta go in a few minutes. I have a ballet exam thingy tonight, so I'm a little rushed.

Continue Reading
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamgehamge » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:48 pm

~ I'm in the Blueberries! ~
Pet's Picture:

Pet Name: Laura
Personality: sweet, collective, shy and kind.
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Populars (She gave Koshi/Makayla a cookie)
Color Code: #0000BF
Powers/Special Abilities: She can fly and is a water elemental
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture):
Other: She makes cookies, like really nice ones. And she is kind of being implemented for Valentines day. I know its early.
What do you think of this so far? 10/10 :thumbup:
Last edited by hamgehamge on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:06 am

Hello everyone!

Here's just a little announcement... *Sticks note onto front of Blueberry*

Anyways, I'll be taking a break from writing, for a few days or so, until Friday January 30, because lately I had too much homework and assignments, so I don't have time to write in the Blueberry, sorry... the Blueberry will be more active during Chinese New Year! ;)

Also, special thanks to Fionna&Cake for making the banner I have in my signature! <3
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arvemis » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:46 pm

SnowflakeStar wrote:
fabulous. wrote::0 AWESOOOME

Wait, what group would be telekinesis and all that? O.o

They will probably be in different groups with different leaders, like telekinesis, invisibility, animal-shifting, all those will be in different groups. The four elements is just a group with one leader for each element.

ShadowLeap wrote:I'm thinking about making a topic dairy thing like this wants your toughts on it?

I can't wait! Please don't do something too similar like this though, for example, the same way Leah got wings and the same plot or something like that. Otherwise, I can tell it's awesome!

It won't be like that

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

Hello i'm Arvemis, previously
know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
and video games. also i'm big
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm

ShadowLeap wrote:It won't be like that

Oh, okay then.

I'll be posting on Saturday January 31, because there's really not a lot of time for me now. I have a lot of assignments and stuff going on in school.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Are You Saying That I'm A Loner?

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:35 am

BLUEBERRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I LOST MY ERASERRRRRRRRRRRR!!! You might be thinking something like "who cares" or "lol", but dude, I lost the super expensive one that Lana got me for my birthday, and guess what? What? THAT ERASER WAS THE ONLY ERASER IN MY PENCIL CASE, AND NOW FOR SOME STRANGE REASON ALL OF MY ERASERS ARE

GONE

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH *Pulls hair*
LOL!!! *Falls over laughing*
Belle! This is not funny. I need to go to PawMart to get another eraser, but lately I'm covered in homework, and now I made a lot of mistakes in my homework AND I CAN'T ERASE IT! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT MY ERASER IS?!
No?
UGH! YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME!!!

Anyways, Blueberry, this is boring. I should tell you why I'm writing in you so desperately when I clearly did not finish my stack of homework that is due tomorrow (aka Friday, aka Freedom Day). Well... It's something about an assembly... Wanna make a guess?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guess not.

Wellllllllllllll... This is what happened (bt-blueberries, the principal will talk in black because she is extremely boring):

Image <--- That's our Principal, I forgot her name, lol.
ATTENTION STUDENTS, WE WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING AMAZING TODAY ~Principal (yup, the picture above this text is a picture of her I found from the yearbook)
.________________. (Meaning: Okay... Spill.) ~Students
SOOOOOOOO, THE AMAZING PRINCESS MAKAYLA HEARTS WILL GIVE THE SPEECH! ~Principal
._________________________________. (Meaning: Welp...) ~Students

Actually, I was the only one thinking about that. Everyone else turned around to admire "Princess" Maka--- CUT CUT CUT, HOLD THE BLUEBERRY, ISN'T KOSHI SUPPOSED TO MAKE THESE TYPE OF SPEECHES?!

I brushed through the crowd and found Koshi sitting on a bench reading a book.

What. Is. Happening. To. The. School. ~Me
*Throws book* Oh, nothing much, besides the fact that I'm quitting the Popular squad. ~Koshi
Oka--- WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAT?! ~Me
Hadn't you heard? There was a vote on PawChat a week ago, about who should be the leader of the Populars. I lost Makayla by 23 votes, so yeah. Now Makayla's the new queen bee. *Shrugs* ~Koshi
W-w-w-w-w-w-what?! What abouy you? ~Me
*Shrugs* It's up to Makayla. Though we made a bet that whoever loses will have to be a helper for the queen bee. ~Koshi
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! HOW DID YOU BECOME TO COWARDY? ~Me
When you break your Fluffypaws promise, you break your bravery. ~Koshi
That doesn't make any sens--- ~Me

I was interrupted by clinks of super fashionable shoes, and when I looked up, I saw
MAKAYLA

Oh heyyy losers! *Throws paper in the air* Enjoy! *Struts ahead* ~Makayla

I glared at her, and picked up one of the papers that were fluttering towards the ground. It said:

SWEETHEARTS DANCE!

Would You Like Hearts? It's time to dance your hearts out on the super special Valentine's dance! Come join us in Elementia's big gym to dance with your friends or something you love! You'll never forget it!
ImageCome Join Us!Image
Date: February 14th, 2015
Time: 6:00-8:00 PM

WE'LL SEE YOU THERE, HON!

Written by Makayla Hearts. Published by Principal Jazzi

The last part was unneccessary... Who cares about Makayla spreading gossip about her new purse? UGH.

*Steps on stage* Hello everyone! *Blow kiss* So... Read the ad I gave you, hons! We're having a Valentine's dance! Yayyy! ~Makayla
*Claps* ~Everyone except me
.________________. ~Me
Now... Let's turn this assembly into a party! Let's sing Black Widow! ~Makayla

Let me state some things down. I'm not a good rapper. I mean, I sing alright, but rapping? Here's an example:

Me when I sing the chorus:
I'M GONNA LOVE YOU, I'M GONNA LOVE YOU, I'M GONNA LOVE YOU LIKE A BLACK WIDOW BABY!

But... Me when I sing the rap:
ASDFGHJKLCVHOSIDBOUWHVIESBVISDBHGIOWEHICSDNB SDUFSOICOIHWFAISHVQEHDVASUOCHOIGHAEIOSNCAVDOBA WFPSAFJDSIAHDISHVGFA NQ8WIOSAFHG9WEFUDIOSCOSGIFADUCB

See? And guess what? Makayla sang PERFECTLY.
Show off o.o
I KNOW RIGHT! Plus, she's good in every subject, including Math (which I suck at), so... I gave her a nickname in Math!
ALGEBRAT
Algebra + brat = ALGEBRAT

Actually, she's not good at any subject. Besides Music. She just pays a $10 dollar bill to the teacher, and bam, she gets to skip class. Only the queen bee can do that. >:U

Oh well. I should be focusing on the VALENTINE'S DAY DANCE. Why? Because... This is the main problem:
I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND

I might be too young to get one anyways. But I NEED one for this dance! Otherwise I'm just gonna be a loner sitting around wallowing in self pity!
Embarrasing!
THAT'S THE POINT! I. Must. Get. A. Crush. To prove that I'm better than Makayla, and to get Koshi back into the queen bee's throne! THE SCHOOL IS GOING TO BE A MESS IF MAKAYLA RULES IT!!!
Ohhh I get it. Are you saying that Makayla is a random red girl attempting to ruin your life and rule the world?
Kind of... But she's not gonna rule the world, maybe just the school. NO, I CAN NOT LET HER RULE THE SCHOOL. NOT EVEN FOR A MINUTE.
Then what are you going to do? Get a crush?
No! Actually, yes! I'll find my crush (aka Jackson Pawmarks), ask him to the dance, and boom, Makayla will be soooo jealous!
You do realize that Jackson's in Jocks, right?
WAIT WHAT?! So are you telling me that there's gonna be multiple dogs asking him out?
Yea.
CRUD CRUD CRUD CRUD CRUD MY LIFE IS RUINED. AGAIN. UGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGH
Not yet.
What do you mean?
Remember the text mom sent you?

OH RIGHT! Okay Blueberry, maybe my life isn't ruined anymore. Mom just got a new job! Actually, she didn't get a new job, she was a fashion designer, she still is, but her job is upgraded! She now owns a shop that sells wings, kinda like Wings & Things, but she gets to own it and design the wings! Which means... I can stalk her new wing designs and BE FASHIONABLE! :D

Well, Mom told me that I need to go visit her shop in 4:30 PM, which is now, so I gotta go. I'll fill in everything later!

Hey Blueberry! I'm back! Apparently, Mom opened her shop in a place called City of Dreams, which is a hotel/casino/shopping center, yeah, and her shop--- I mean, our shop is called Wingz Galore. Yeah, with a 'z', not a 's'.

I'll tell you what the place looks like. There were wings everyone, on clothing wing racks and white marble tables. There were a few mirrors in the back of the room, which you can stare at your own reflection and wonder why you look so pretty. There's also a really fun thing: a wing Preview. Basically it's a special computer to see how you will look like with the wings you chose without actually putting the wings on. You just snap a picture of yourself, upload it to the computer, select what wings you would like to preview, and ta-da, there's your image. I fooled around with it for a while until a custumer came to actually use it.

I also found the Changerator thingy in the shop as well. It's that thing I used to attach the wings to me when I was in Wings & Things. It's pretty cwool o3o

Right. There were also accessories for sale as well, like, accessories that match your wings. For example, if you buy a set of super-cute chibi wings, you get to choose a set of chibi bracelets on a discount. Though chibi wings only look good on puppies and certain adult dogs, so I can't buy them. Plus, I have wings already, so I'm just goofing around the shop doing nothing.

There's a lot of things going around my life now, so I think I should stop here. Maybe I'll have to go shopping for a new dress, or maybe some cupcakes to cheer myself up. Life is full of surprises. Since life gave me lemons, I should turn them to lemonades. But... how?

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamgehamge » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:20 am

This is so good!
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me