Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles...

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles...

Postby Polar Kitten » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Dear Dairy,
--Oops! I mean Diary! Ugh. I've written less than a paragraph in here and I already messed up. Let me try that again.

Dear Diary,
(Yes. That looks better.) Today I started a diary. Wait. That still doesn't sound right. It feels all wierd and girly to say diary. Let me start this one more time.

Dear Um... uh...
I don't know who I should write to! How about... um... hmm... My mind is blank right now. Maybe I'll start a list of things I should write to.

Dear...
• Pancakes
• Pumpkin Pie
• Frosting
• Cookies
(I'm getting hungry right now!)
• Homework
• Sunshine
• Waffles

Hmm... Waffles could work. I'll try that.

Dear Waffles,
Today I started a diary. It was hard to pick who to write to but I chose waffles. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat some waffles. I'm starving!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! I created a fan club, so feel free to post your comments/suggestions/ideas there. Click here to go to the fanclub!

We have a banner now! Special thanks to Avatar Korra and her sister!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2532395][img]http://i.imgur.com/84fgSYQ.png[/img][/url]

If you want your pet to be in the story, just fill out the form below! (Just one rule: two pets per person, so I don't loose track of how many characters I have!)
Code: Select all
[center][size=140][b]I want to be in the [strike]diary[/strike] waffle![/b][/size]
[b]Pet's name:[/b]
[b]Pet's picture:[/b]
[b]Personality or Brief Biography:[/b]
[b]Other (Optional):[/b] (Nicknames, favorite color, etc.)[/center]

EXAMPLE FORM:
I want to be in the diary waffle!

Pet's name: Spooky
Pet's picture:Image
Personality or Brief Biography: Spooky is a young adult who works at the Halloween costume and decoration store. She has a older brother. She is enthusiastic, funny, and always ready to help anyone in need.
Other (Optional): She went to high school at Canineopolis High

Look Here!
Here is some other information since I didn't reserve enough posts for it.

COUNTERPART
The Donut. (The story sort of intertwines with the Waffle's. I don't post on it often.)
This isn't a Diary, it's a Donut!!

Last edited by Polar Kitten on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 16 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plate of Waffles/Waffle Archive

Postby Polar Kitten » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Here is the plate of Waffles! This is also the diary waffle archive, so if you're looking for a diary entry waffle, look here. (They are in order, don't worry!) I do not update this frequently, so bookmark of subscribe this topic to see if there are new entries. So far, there are 60! I'm so proud of myself. c:
Friends
I have a crush. [blushes]
Pranked!
Costume Shopping
Mondays
Pets!
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

"Commercial Break"
(You don't have to read this if you don't want too)
Shimmer's Diary
NOT Shimmer's Diary!

Part 8 (Grand Finale)
Road Trip?!
Dear Waffles/Frosting...
Dear Waffles/Frosting: Schedule

"Commercial Break"
5 Fun Facts about Coal

Christmas Play
There you are, Perry!
The 5 W's: Who, What, When, Where, and Why
Time Warp
Endless Hour of Writing
Code Breaking
The First of Many Riddles
Shadow is the Best Hedgehog.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...
Rainy Days
"Voice" went Back to the Future!
Testing, 123
Four Dragons, Four Riddles, and Zero Dungeons
Dragons have E-mail Accounts?!
R O Y G B P
Almost Home.
No Place like Home

Sweetheart's Dance of Doom
Love Triangle...?
Real Love
Deer is the plural of Deer.
Barkmore 2.0
No More Groups!
Lovey-Dovey Day

"Commercial Break"
Raindrop & Friends Q and A!

A Walk down Memory Lane
#TheDress
#TheDress #Part2 #WhyAreThereSoManyHashtags
We Control the Future of Warp
Space Wars XII (12)
I smashed the fourth wall with an iron sledge hammer.
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffle: Family

Postby Polar Kitten » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Dear Waffles,
Wow, those were good waffles! My mom made them. She is an amazing cook. Well, since this is a diary waffle, I might as well put some pictures in it.
This is me, Coal. I am holding my sketch book and my paintbrush, but that's pretty obvious. I take them with me everywhere, just in case I get a "lightbulb" moment. I love drawing that much. ;) And why am I covered in paint? That's a question you should ask my little brother, Skyscraper.
Yes, this is him. He always has that annoying little smirk on his face. Ugh. He's 2 years younger than me. If I needed to describe him with one word, it would definitely be "trouble." We have a love-hate relationship. At least I got the paint off yesterday.
This is my older sister, Shimmer. She's 3 years older than me, and she's really girly. She likes all that girly stuff: Pink, glitter, sequins, makeup, shoes, texting... I could go on forever! I'm a girl, but most people would consider me a tomboy. I'm like the opposite of her. I like SpaceWars (They call Star Wars SpaceWars in this world), gaming, comics, etc.

Those are my siblings. So as you could infer, I'm the middle child.

ImageImage
This is my Mom, Cloudy, and my dad, Alpha. They are super nice to us, and are always there for us. Although they sometimes get on my nerves, I couldn't ask for a better family.
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles: Friends

Postby Polar Kitten » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Dear Waffle,
I have tons of friends.
I have plenty of friends.
I have a bunch
A lot
A handful
More than you can count
At least twenty
At least ten

Four friends.
Yup. Only four. But it's better to have four good friends than
Tons of
Plenty of
A lot
A handful
More than you can count
At least twenty
At least ten
so-so friends. The bad thing is that I learned that the hard way.
At my old school, the more friends you had, the more popular you were. There were
Tons of
Plenty of
A lot
A handful
More than you can count
At least twenty
Students who I called my friends, but I talked to each of my "friends" about once every 3 days. I had no true friends who I was sure they would always be there for me. I only had so-so friends. Then, another girl became popular, and everyone who I thought was my friend went to her. Lucky for me, a month later we moved to a different state for one of Dad's business things. Here at my new school, I met Hope, the most loyal friend I have ever met.
This is her picture from last year's yearbook. She approached me on the first day of sophmore year, also the first day I went to school in that city, And asked if I wanted to sit with her at lunch. I nodded, and she led me to her table. That is where I met Mist and Petal.
ImageImage
Here are their pictures from the yearbook. Mist, Hope, and I were all sophomrres when we met, but Petal was a freshman. Mist was friends with Hope ever since 8th grade, and Petal was Hope's younger sister.
It's the end of October now, so we've been friends for almost 2 months. :)

What?
What are you waiting for?
Why are you still reading?
Oh... yeah... right.
I said I have 4 friends and I only wrote about 3.
Well... you'll hear about the 4th one pretty soon...
But he's a different kind of friend than the ones I mentioned, and I like him and I think he might like me back... [blushes]
Wait a minute. I said "he" didn't I. Well, it's too late to keep this a secret. I've got a crush. [blushes again]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This crush thing will be just a small part of the story. The main focus is on Coal, her family, and her friends. There won't be much romance an the story continues. :)
I also said that it was the end of October, but in real time, it's the end of November. I did this on purpose because I wanted to do some Halloween diary waffle entries.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles: I have a crush. [blushes]

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:43 am

Dear Waffles,
I have a crush on Photo Woofpaws. I think he might like me, but I'm not sure. The other day he winked at me-can you believe it?! He really winked at me!- but he doesn't really talk to me much. We are in the same writing class, so sometimes rarely we talk after class on the way to lunch. Those are the Times when we talk to each other face to face.
This is him. This is a picture that I cut out of the Canineopolis High soccer team poster. He's so handsome! <3

4 days ago, he gave me his email address. I'm not sure why he didn't give me his number, but I'm guessing it's because he doesn't like to text or take long phone calls like Shimmer does with her boyfriend. So we've been e-mailing back and forth.

Emails
to: Coal Barkmore

Me: So when is your next soccer game?
Photo: On Friday. Just 2 more days!
Me: Oh! Cool! Where can I buy tickets?
Photo: Admition is free. Anyone can come.
Me: A my old school, you had to buy tickets to games.
Photo: Oh. Well, be sure to invite your family and friends to the game. We need more fans to come so we can do the wave again. Last time not that many fans showed up, and we couldn't do the wave.
Me: I'll invite everyone I know!
Photo: Thanks.
Me: No Problem! ;)

That was our email conversation from yesterday. Tomorrow is the game, and I asked my friends to come. I might ask my family to come, but Shimmer will be texting the whole time, and Skyscraper will probably steal all my popcorn.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles: School and Stuff

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:43 am

Dear Waffles,
The soccer game is in 15 minutes and I want to wear something to support the team. I was thinking the school scarf that everyone gets in the beginning of the year.
I'm also going to bring these blankets that my friends and I could share.
ImageImage
Our school is called Canineopolis High. The school colors are green, blue and white. It is the only high school in Canineopolis. It's not too crowded though, since the campus is so big. Canineopolis isn't a big city, but it isn't a small town. It's somewhere in the middle, but leaning towards the big city side.
Mist's mom will be picking us up. These are the emails I have gotten in the last 5 minutes.
Emails
to: Hope Blossom, Petal Blossom, and Coal Barkmore

Mist: How are you getting to the game? My mom says she could pick you guys up if you want.
Hope: That would be great! Petal and I will go with you. We're bringing snacks!
Petal: Yeah! I hope you guys like popcorn!
Coal: I'll go with you guys, too. I'm bringing some blankets to sit on. This is going to be so fun!
Mist: Alright! See you soon!

BEEP BEEP! Coal! Let's go to the game now! We don't want to be late!

Well, that's probably Mist's mom who is waiting in the car. I better go now.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles...

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:47 pm

I bookmarked this, and I love it so far. I just wanted to let you know I am watching this and I hope you don't give up on it! I rarely post on these things, unless I feel I should just pop in and say "Omiponies, this is amazing!!" X3

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles...

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:55 pm

TheFabulousHorse wrote:I bookmarked this, and I love it so far. I just wanted to let you know I am watching this and I hope you don't give up on it! I rarely post on these things, unless I feel I should just pop in and say "Omiponies, this is amazing!!" X3

Wow! Thank you so much! I'm working on the next one right now! :)
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles: Victory and Ice Cream

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Dear Waffles,
We won! Yes! The Canineopolis High Timberwolves beat the Felinia High Lions with a score of 3-2! The game was pretty intense, and it even went in to overtime, but the Timberwolves came out on top. (As always!) Our schools are rivals, so there was lots of cheering/yelling from the audience. Watching the game was really fun! We did the wave, ate popcorn, and cheered our team on. This is the popcorn that Hope and Petal brought.
ImageImageImage
Petal didn't eat any since she has braces. I remember when I had braces. I could barely eat anything! No popcorn, no gummy bears,... well, I didn't have to eat broccoli so that was a good thing! :)

Here are our mascots: Timmy the Timberwolf (Canineopolis High) and Leo the Lion (Felinia High).
ImageImage
Photo only played for 2 quarters. He didn't talk to me during the quarters when he wasn't playing though. Probably talking with his teammates and stuff. Oh well. The next game is in a week, and the Timberwolves will be going against the Lakeside High Ducks. I hear their team is tough, so I really hope they win!

After the soccer game, my friends and I had ice cream at Sunny Farm Ice Cream Parlor. Mist got cookies and cream, Hope got strawberry, Petal got rocky road, and I got chocolate. This afternoon was really fun. I smell dinner in the kitchen downstairs, and after dinner I'm going to go to the mall to look for a Halloween costume. So this will wrap up today's diary waffle entries.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All of this is made up! If this is like your life or [insert name of someone you know]'s life, it's a complete coincidence! I decided to say this now just in case there really is a city called Lakeside or really is an ice cream parlor called Sunny Farm. :)
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles: Pranked!

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:48 pm

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!
DEAR DAIRY DIARY WAFFLES,
I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T BE WRITING IN THIS DIARY WAFFLE ANYMORE UNTIL TOMORROW, BUT I'M SO EXCITED!!! But you can probably tell judging by how fast and messy I wrote that. Anyway, I started heading out the door to go to the mall to look for a Halloween costume, and I found this on my porch!

Coal,
Thank you so much for attending my soccer game. Your fantastic cheering and wonderful suport helped me play hard and score that goal. If you weren't there, our team wouldn't have won. Thanks a billion.
~Photo ♡♡♡

HE PUT HEARTS! HE IS THANKING ME! HE MUST LIKE ME! Squee!

Wait a minute. Let me read that again...
No way! This is a fake! Photo would never use words like attending, fantastic, or wonderful. And since when does he -or any boy for that matter- sign their name and put hearts at the end? Only some girls do that. *cough*Shimmer*cough*

Shh! She might hear us!
But it's so uncomfortable in here!
Well, would you rather be uncomfortable or get caught?
Me: Get caught by who? Me?

(I say this while looking under the blueberry bush in my front yard.)
Hope: Uh... how did you know we were here?
Me: You wrote that letter, didn't you. And you thought you could get away with it. Huh. So tell me. Did you write it?
Hope & Mist: Um...
Mist: Maybe?
Me: *sighs*
Hope: Come on! It was just a prank!
Mist: Yeah!
Me: *sighs again* I know. But why are you under my blueberry bush?
Mist: We wanted to see your reaction. It was priceless! We were able to see you in your room upstairs, too. You were scribbling in your sketchbook again. Were you drawing pictures of him?

(she says the last sentence with a kissy face.)
Me: No, I was writing in my Waffle.
Hope: Your what? Waffle? Heh heh! That would be disgusting! Who writes on their food?
Me: No! I wasn't writing on a waffle! I was writing on my-- oh. wait. Yeah. I said waffle. But it's not really a waffle.
Mist: Then what is it?
Me: Its a... um... can we just talk about this later?
Mist: Fine.
Me: Well, since you're here, wanna walk to the mall and check out some of the Halloween costumes?
Mist: Sure!
Hope: I'll meet you guys there, but I want to take Petal, too. I'll be there in about 10 minutes.
Me: Ok! Bye!
...And with that, Mist and I started walking to the mall. (Which was extremely easy, considering it is only a block away.)
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me