Every Day

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Every Day

Postby Sapphirescript » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 am

Hey everybody this is my first short story so I'm sorry >.<. I normally do long ones haha..

This is with my two CS pets
Englel and Spree
ImageImage

This is from Spree's point oof view.. Wish me luck <3.

Every day she walked back from scouting or hunting, the evening sun making her pelt gleam. She was such a beautiful site and yet she never looked my way, never noticed me. As her three tails floated behind her like a gown, swaying from side to side with each step. She walked in front of me not even batting an eyelash at my excistance. If only she would see me, if only she knew how much I loved her...

The morning was dull and the sky was dark, I had lived long enough to know a storm was comming. This storm wasn't like the others. The wind had picked up faster then normal and the air was thick. I watched as she left for hunting knowing it would be dangerous but I had no voice to tell her with. By noon it was starting to rain, by sunset it was pouring and thundering. As my Angel walked by she was blinded by the rain and the wind, She was going off course... Why couldn't I say anything? The only thing I could do was lift my paw in the direction of the closest cave. It was pure agoney just to lift it, but it seemed to have worked because she saw it and ran to the now clear cave, safe for the night.

I saved my Angel just like she saves me everyday. The storm ended and she went home, my paw still pointing to the cave. The pain of my aching joints was soothed by her smile everyday. For some reason she turned to me every time she walked by and smiled making the sun shine just a bit brighter. She finnaly noticed me, she thanks me everyday for saving her and that is what keeps me going. Though my body is decaying with time, and my face shows no emotion, I still have her every day to look forrawed to.

If this is liked enough I'll try to write more lol.
And just incase your wondering Spree is a statue, he can't speak and moving is extreemly painfull. But when his love is in danger he frogot about that =P. And I know he's missing a leg so it should hurt more to keep his torso up as well as his paw.

And by decaing I ment his body is falling apart cause he's a rock..

GOT A PAIRING IDEA? POST IT HERE <3.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Every Day

Postby nostalgiatech » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 pm

nice. ;) More more mroe!
I'm a returning player after many years so I am highly desiring pets of any rarity from 2012~2013 to 2018! I generally judge on appearance although I'll also lean towards rarer ones naturally, so my trading rules are pretty flexible I think? I'm a bit rusty so I might not know a lot of current lingo but I encourage fairness and respect in any interactions. :)
nostalgiatech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me