Lost Souls (story) (moved)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Lost Souls (story) (moved)

Postby starfall555 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 am

Lost Souls

This story takes place in a town called Redi which means "The Lost Ones." In Redi, ghosts of people from long ago roam the streets and talk and play like normal people. What isn't so happy about their lives is that they can never die, never experience true happiness or sorrow, never touch or feel again, never see as something once was. Bond to the code of one life forever. This happy town, is not what it appears to be..

(Post your comments on this forum:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=321840)

Chapter 1

Redi lay peacefully asleep that morning. Shortly after the sun had lifted into the sky did the ghosts float sleepily from their bedrooms and into the kitchen. Ghosts could not eat, nor taste food. However, that simply didn't stop Mei Burke's from shoving an apple down her see-through neck. Mei was a very dimwitted ghost who thought that one day her soul would leave Redi. Of course everyone knew this was utterly impossible, but that certainly didn't stop her from eating fruit that couldn't be digested by the average ghost. "Stupid fruit. It's not fair that ghosts can't eat food." Mei muttered, looking up to see her mother who was staring at her across the other side of the kitchen. Mrs. Burke's was a rather fat woman, with a strong voice and an intelligent mind. That was probably the reason why she became a scientist.

"Any peculiar reason that I found you lurking in this useless room?" Mrs. Burke's barked, staring down at her daughter. Besides being fat and intelligent, Mrs. Burke's was a rather rude and hateful person. In fact, she disliked her daughter Mei so much, that once when she was four she tried giving her away to the Mr. and Mrs. Benson, their next door neighbors. Mei looked up at her mother doubtfully and whispered ever so quietly, "I was trying to eat an apple." Mrs. Burke's released a hideous laugh that made most children want to cower beneath their beds. "Eat an apple you say? Utterly ridiculous! Your father won't be happy when he hears about this." Mrs. Burkes said darkly, keeping her gaze locked with Mei's. "Toss that apple away and start your chores." She added hastily, scurrying through the kitchen door and into the living room.

Mei let out a sigh of relief. She had accepted a five hour scolding, followed by extra chores. But no, her mother had went easier on her today. Why?

((still adding))
Last edited by starfall555 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
starfall555

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lost Souls (story)

Postby Garucca » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 am

((Your amazing!))
Please Note that I will not be active for a while!
Knowing you dont care!
And if i sleep, Just to dream of you.
I will wake without you there!
'Isint somthig Missing'?
And i would sacrafice. You wont try for me! No!
-Missing - Evansence.
Think im not Active Enough on CS? Click Herefor my more Active Accounts -

Image ImageImageImage
Garucca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfall555 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 am

thank you! i will add more later today, and also could you post your comments in this:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=321840
starfall555

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Garucca » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 am

((Of course))
Please Note that I will not be active for a while!
Knowing you dont care!
And if i sleep, Just to dream of you.
I will wake without you there!
'Isint somthig Missing'?
And i would sacrafice. You wont try for me! No!
-Missing - Evansence.
Think im not Active Enough on CS? Click Herefor my more Active Accounts -

Image ImageImageImage
Garucca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me