The very last wolf

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The very last wolf

Postby breadstick » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 am

(his is based on Michal Morpurgos, 'The last wolf', but a totally different story!)

There was once a young boy named Max. He loved cars, and longed to drive one. He loved to sing, evben though he hated the lessons on it. He hrdly passed grades of it, and he seemed to love wilflife. He wanted to keep a zoo, and look after the animals every day. Then...something totally different. Wolves. He loved them more than anything elts. He longed to see one, pet one, own one...
Butall this only happened in his dream world. Nothing of these came true, until he went to a national care-hom for kids. He was abandoned, for he loved wolves so much. His parents thought he liked to eat them, but he turned his nose up on it. He liked thE LIVING wolves. Not meat. LIVING.

Deep i the depths of Elwood lake, a nature resurve, a small wolf cub was being born. Sanures was the mother, and Kodiak was the Father. They named the wolf Korit. Korit, after a few hours, started to suckle his mother's milk. Next he tried to walk around, and the run.
A few months later, when Korit was getting used to things in,life, pain struck through him. He yelped in suprise, and tried to runaway. Sanures nudged him a goodbye, and ran off with the pack. The small cub waited endlessly and was ut in a thick cardboard box.

Max was on his laptop doing his maths homeork when the care-hom runner came in, "Hello, Lily!" H greeted her as she plonked a thick cardboard box onto the table,
"I have something for you, because I know you love them so much,"Lily opened the box. Max gasped,
"Is it---a wolf cub?" He asked. Lily nodded,
"You must take great care of him."

Max, in 6 months time, had een rehomed to a rich couple, who enjoyed looking after animals-espessially dogs.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me