Madison's Chronicles (Part1)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Madison's Chronicles (Part1)

Postby b4sedmar1s » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:18 pm

please post your honest opinions after reading

"Madison..." said a voice.
Madison blinked and sat up from the hard ground. Where was she? She was just at her house a minute ago.
"Madison..." the voice said again, and she looked around the strange room. Standing about 100 feet away, was her brother. Him in all his glory, wearing his favorite pair of jeans, and orange shirt.
"Madison...." he said again.
Madison began to stand up and walk towards her brother. But, as she got closer, the room seemed to stretch. No...he was getting farther and farther away with each step. She began to run.
The ground was cold, and wet with fresh rain, and the water splashed against Madison's body. Where were her shoes? Not in this strange place, she thought.
She kept running, but with each step, it seemed as if her brother was getting farther and farther away.
She stopped. Her brother has been dead for a year.

It was then that Madison jolted upright in her bed. She looked around. Typical, a dream. She was in her normal room, with her normal bed, and her normal curtains...but her not so normal desk.
All the drawers on her pale yellow desk had been pulled open, with the items strung around.She didn't remember going through there the night before...was it her parents? No, they'd never invade her privacy.

She got out of bed, and stepped onto her carpet. No shoes, like her dream. But the floor wasnt wet, and it wasnt cold, so everything was okay by her.
She walked to the mirror and brushed her hair.
She had black hair and brown eyes. Nothing special, but she was very beautiful...or at least thats what she had been told.
She put it into her usual ponytail and then stepped into the shower.

part two will be posted tomorrow!
b4sedmar1s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me