Snowflops Stories

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Snowflops Stories

Postby snowflop » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 am

hey a new thread! i started one months ago, and i lost it T.T
i only write occasionally so.. yes C:

no posts please.
i only write for fun, so its going to be pretty bad C:
Last edited by snowflop on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowflops Stories

Postby snowflop » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:15 am

Try-out story, i worked hard on it so its going here.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2103100

i won the runner up! i actually think she is prettier than the original pony ^.^
Before

paradise was always very unique pony, her vibrant color and strange ears made her stand out in a crowd. However the strangest thing about her was that she couldn't use magic. This made her foal-hood rather depressing because her parent, both unicorns, couldn't stand her. They were always pressing her to use magic when she couldn't, eventually they gave up on her and left her at an orphanage. Despite being treated bad paradise was always kind, doing her best to make other ponies happy and cheer up the other foals living with her. Because of her chipper nature and great attitude an earth pony family soon adopted her. They were jungle explores and she often went with her new parents on exiting journey into the jungle. On one such trip she found an incredibly rare flower and earned her cutie mark.

The loss

paradise looking down into the crevice. It was very small and she probably wouldn’t fit in it. But she could see a beautiful patch a moss just at the bottom. She could almost reach it, if only she could do magic. She stepped away with a sigh, being a magic-less unicorn was hard. Suddenly she slipped on the wet jungle ground; she went tumbling down into the small crack. On the way down her horn caught on a boulder and snapped but she was so scared and disoriented she didn't notice. When the world finally stopped spinning she carefully got up. The crack had widened at the bottom and she was standing in an underground cavern. As she looked around she saw to her surprise her horn lay on the ground nearby. Not her entire horn, simply the very tip. She walked over to it and slumped to the floor. "Well it was useless anyway" she though sadly looking down at the shattered remains. She tried for what felt like the thousandth time the levitation spell. To her surprise the splinters of her horn lifted from the ground. "Yahooo!" she yelled, "the irony of it all! I had the break my horn to find my magic". At that point she wasn’t thinking of how she was going to get out or what she was going to do next, she was simply happy.

After

After levitating herself and of the crevice, paradise returned home to her family. They were quite surprised and concerned about the loss of her horn. However after they heard her story and saw her magic, they were just as happy as she was. The whole family, which included paradise, her adoptive parents and several tropical birds, had a celebratory dinner of jungle fruits. In the days that followed paradise learned to use her magic to enhance her talent, finding even more rare and beautiful things than ever before.

End?
Last edited by snowflop on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tarka

Postby snowflop » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:16 pm

this is where stories about Tarka, my favorite CS pet, and her family go.
they can all be found here.
Birch and Tarka are married. Audry is their biological daughter. Neo is their adopted daughter, but she doesnt know O-o

Stories!

neo's life. WIP
Neo twisted as the shadows flowed over her, trying to escape. she could see her beautiful orange fur turning dull grey and watched in horror as yellow spots and stripes emerged. she felt something horrible and bony growing on her face. she could feel her long gorgeous tail shrinking, writhing, they fading to nothing but bone. her ears shrank to small stubs.
neo jumped out of her bed with a gasp. she looked over at her clock, 12:00. she hated that dream.

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets