my corner of insanity

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

How bad is my coding?

DREADFUL >:I
No votes
could be worse >>
2%
average :I
5%
not bad ^^
9%
looking good ;D
27%
lovely <3
56%

Total votes : 55

my corner of insanity

Postby duckworth » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 am

being remade here
Last edited by duckworth on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 146 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CATORI SAHALE NAHELE

Postby duckworth » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

are you freaking
KIDDING me

- catori nahele

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ᴄᴏʟᴇ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Catori Sahale Nahele
      "It's my name. It's weird, yeah. Get over it. If you call me anything other than Catori, I'll hit you."
      "I was born on April twenty-ninth."
      "Did you really think I was a male?"
sexuality:
      straight
      "I'm straight. But why did you want to know?"
ethnicity:
      Native American
      "Cherokee, one hundred percent."
crush:
      no one
      "Are you freaking kidding me?"
personality:
      harsh, independent, aggressive, cold, capable
      "I don't like people. I'm rude. But I take care of myself fine. I don't need anyone else."
appearance:
      black hair, gray eyes, lithe body
      "I have black hair and gray eyes. I'm fit because I stay in shape."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So... how're you doing?
"Fine."

Um... want to tell me about yourself?
"No."

Catori is a very... independent person, to put it nicely. She's rough, harsh, and can sometimes be considered a bully. She has no filter when she speaks, and she doesn't care what others think. She tends to be very judgemental and sharp, and just in general has a very nasty tongue. She also tends to be very vulgar, but is able to keep the cursing at a minimum in public. Catori hates talking to people. She's so cold that it borders on antisocial. In fact, she probably is legitimately antisocial. She hates big crowds, as she's claustrophobic, and plus she just doesn't like people overall. Catori has this habit of brushing people off whenever they try to talk to her. Some people think of her as haughty or distant when she does that, but really, she's just distant. She's not really a haughty person. She's extremely unapproachable, but she's not so proud she's superior. Rather, she just finds it hard to talk to people because she builds such thick walls around her. Catori is probably the biggest loner you'll ever meet. She enjoys her independence, and hates asking others for help. She's stubborn, proud, and very rough. She lacks many social skills, not because she truly lacks them, but because she chooses to never use them. Catori is extremely abrupt and frank, and any conversations she has with people are often short because she's so straightforward. She's not afraid to tell people what she really thinks of them, which of course, tends to offend many people. She's very sarcastic, if you do ever get the chance to talk to her. She has a sharp tongue and is rather rude to everyone. She's extremely capable and works well alone, but is horrible in group efforts and hates collaborating. She dislikes having to depend on other people because she finds it very hard to trust others. Really the only person that Catori trusts is herself. She hates having to ask others for help because she doesn't trust anyone. If you do manage to get Catori to believe in you, you probably wouldn't want to betray her, or else the wrath of hell (and Catori) would be set on you.
Despite all appearances, Catori is actually a very loyal person. Most people just don't see her softer side because of her initial distrust of everyone. But if you do manage to befriend Catori, you've just earned yourself an extremely dependable and trustworthy person. Catori does have those few people she really loves, and if she truly cares about you, then she will be undyingly loyal to you. Catori is the sort of person who would die for her family, and if you manage to befriend her, you're automatically a part of that family. She would let the world burn, as long as her family was safe. Taking her loyalty and trust for granted is a huge mistake, because you'd find be hard-pressed to find someone who would do more for their family.

Do you do anything for fun?
"I do a lot of things for fun."

Would you mind telling me?
"Yes."

Catori is curious, adventurous, and very bold. She's also very brave, and isn't scared of anything, other than small spaces because of her claustrophobia. She likes to take jogs around her neighborhood. She's a very agile person, and is as quick with her mind as she is on her feet. She's healthy, both inside and out, and enjoys exercising her body and mind. Catori is extremely logical, and believes quite strongly in science. She's a skeptic about religions and gods, and adheres strongly to the belief that there is a valid, scientific explanation for everything. She doesn't believe in ghosts or Bigfoot or anything else not proven by science. She hates the idea of religion, but her strong Atheist beliefs are often kept quiet because she knows the taboo of badmouthing religion in society, which another thing she hates. Catori finds it hard to make friends because she doesn't respect people who don't speak their mind, and she hates it when society places taboos on certain topics. Catori will talk, or rather, badmouth, anything in public. She just isn't allowed to sometimes.
Catori loves to interact with animals. She likes animals a whole lot more than she likes humans. She finds humanity rather despicable, but appreciates nature with something close to reverence. She loves to ride horses, and she also has lots of dogs and other various animals on her farm. Catori is a natural with animals, and they take to her quite well. Being a Native American, Catori has that familiar love of all nature. She lives on a farm with her father and younger brother, Zachary. They raise unbroken stallions, they have sheep and cows, and some more domestic animals, like dogs and cats. Catori prefers the horses over anything else, although she does have a larger-than-normal soft spot for wolves too. There are actually wolves on her farm. They don't really live on the farm like the other animals, but they often wander around the farm without harming any other animals.
Catori is quite adept with weapons. She was trained from a young age how to use weapons like swords, bows, and even spears. She is also good with guns, which only makes her more dangerous. Her parents are rather traditional, both being full-blood Cherokee. Catori is full-blood Cherokee as well, but has a more modern spin on her lifestyle, being someone raised in the age of technology. Because of this, Catori loves video games. She plays on her computer, her XBOX, and her PlayStation. She only ever plays violent games, and scoffs at anything rated less than M for mature.

What's your opinion on your physical appearance?
"Does it really matter?"

Well, not really, I suppose. But would you mind answering the question anyways?
"Black hair. Tan skin. Gray eyes. We done?"

Catori is actually an extremely beautiful young woman. She has lovely tanned skin that flawless, with no blemishes or scars. She has exactly seventeen freckles around her nose, but they're a very similar color to her tanned skin, so it's hard to tell unless you're really looking for them. Other than that, there are no marks on skin, not even tattoos. She doesn't have her ears pierced, not really for any particular reason. She just found it pointless to bother getting them pierced. Catori is kind of tall at five feet, eight inches. She has a lithe body with a good balance of muscle and curves. She has long, slender legs and a flat, toned stomach with a six pack. Her chest is well-proportioned to her body build; her bra size a B.
Catori has very pretty hair. It's long, down to her elbows, and is messily wavy. It's easy to curl and straighten, and is very thick and shiny. Her hair is extremely dark, so black to the point where it looks slightly blue in sunlight. Her dark hair goes well with her evenly tanned skin. Her eyes are large and deceptively innocent and naive-looking. Her eyes are striking and gray, ranging from a dark, stormy shade to a shiny silver. She has a slightly upturned nose that makes her look like royalty, a delightfully playful arch to her eyebrows, and a generous Cupid's bow mouth, naturally pink in color. Her teeth are very white and very straight, almost blindingly so. However, she rarely smiles. When she does though, it's a real treat. Catori has an adorable dimple in her chin when she smiles sincerely, and her grin lights up her whole face. The corners of her eye crinkle because of she has a squinty eye sort of smile. She tends to blush when she smiles, which she never does. Her normally harsh and stern expression softens into something happy and pleasant, and it's easy to believe that she actually has a heart when she smiles. Unfortunately, Catori's too cold to smile often, so if she does ever smile in front of you, take a picture or something.

So, how about any boyfriends?
"Boyfriends?"

Catori's love life is bare. Completely bare. She's never been in a relationship, and she claims to never have liked anyone. Catori is stubbornly independent, and despite leading a lonely life, that never seemed to bother her. She maintains that the only love she needs in her life is from her family. Being a relationship means having to trust someone, and Catori never trusted a guy enough to let him into her life, or more importantly, her heart. Catori is often seen as cold, and despite being disarmingly pretty, her personality often chases men away. She's harsh, with a bite worse than her already bad bark. Catori doesn't really believe in the idea that love conquers all. She thinks that eventually love for your significant other will fade. Her hatred of love and relationships may be translated as fear of it, because of her mother. After having her young brother, Zach, Catori's mother left her father because she stopped loving him. Catori has this fear, she won't admit it to anyone, of being scared that maybe she'll turn out like her mother, and break her potential husband's heart. Catori keeps this air of not caring, but really, she cares a lot more than she lets on. Really the only time she verbally admits to loving others is when it comes to her family and very close friends. She would hate to admit that she would ever have a crush on anyone. Catori is also mildly worried that she'll turn out like her father, and have someone else hurt her. Catori claims to have never been hurt, but really she's just very good at hiding her emotions behind a mask of aloof reservation.

It was interesting to meet you.
"Sure. I only wish I could say the same."

Code: Select all
[right][center][size=125][color=#800000]╔[/color][color=#7D0000]═[/color][color=#7A0000]═[/color][color=#770000]═[/color][color=#740000]═[/color][color=#720000]═[/color][color=#6F0000]═[/color][color=#6C0000]═[/color][color=#690000]═[/color][color=#660000]═[/color][color=#640000]═[/color][color=#610000]═[/color][color=#5E0000]═[/color][color=#5B0000]═[/color][color=#590000]═[/color][color=#560000]═[/color][color=#530000]═[/color][color=#500000]═[/color][color=#4D0000]═[/color][color=#4B0000]═[/color][color=#480000]═[/color][color=#450000]═[/color][color=#420000]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #600000

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#800000]o[/color][color=#750000]u[/color][color=#6A0000]t[/color][color=#600000]f[/color][color=#550000]i[/color][color=#4A0000]t[/color][/url]

[color=#800000]tags:[/color] [color=#400000]people[/color]

[color=#800000]female[/color]
[color=#400000]eighteen[/color]
[color=#800000]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#400000]relationship status[/color]
[color=#800000]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#600000]❝ I don't like [b]people[/b]. I'm [i]r u d e[/i].
But I take care of [b]myself[/b] f i n e.
I don't [b]need[/b] [i]a n y o n e[/i] else. ❞
- Catori[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#400000]╚[/color][color=#420000]═[/color][color=#450000]═[/color][color=#480000]═[/color][color=#4B0000]═[/color][color=#4D0000]═[/color][color=#500000]═[/color][color=#530000]═[/color][color=#560000]═[/color][color=#590000]═[/color][color=#5B0000]═[/color][color=#5E0000]═[/color][color=#610000]═[/color][color=#640000]═[/color][color=#660000]═[/color][color=#690000]═[/color][color=#6C0000]═[/color][color=#6F0000]═[/color][color=#720000]═[/color][color=#740000]═[/color][color=#770000]═[/color][color=#7A0000]═[/color][color=#7D0000]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#800000]C[/color][color=#7C0000]A[/color][color=#790000]T[/color][color=#760000]O[/color][color=#730000]R[/color][color=#700000]I[/color] [color=#690000]S[/color][color=#660000]A[/color][color=#630000]H[/color][color=#600000]A[/color][color=#5C0000]L[/color][color=#590000]E[/color] [color=#530000]N[/color][color=#500000]A[/color][color=#4C0000]H[/color][color=#490000]E[/color][color=#460000]L[/color][color=#430000]E[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

[size=50][color=transparent]format © vita.anima[/color][/size]
Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:29 am, edited 66 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KAYLEIGH EBONY SPENCER

Postby duckworth » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:00 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

feel like people
put so much PRESSURE on
RELATIONSHIPS and dating
they forget that your
BOYFRIEND is supposed to be
the person you're most
COMFORTABLE with

- kayleigh "kay" spencer

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇʟʏ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Kayleigh Ebony Spencer
      "I'm Kayleigh, but most people call me Kay. Just don't call me Ebony, okay?"
      "I'm seventeen right now, and my birthday is on August twenty-fifth."
      "Um, I'm a girl. I hope that it's obvious, and you were just asking as a joke!"
sexuality:
      straight
      "I personally am straight, but I have nothing against gay people."
ethnicity:
      English, German, Scottish
      "Um, I think I'm English, German, and Scottish. So yeah, I'm really European."
crush:
      no one
      "Should I have a crush? It takes me a while to like a guy, haha."
personality:
      sweet, talkative, immature, sensitive, magnetic
      "I'm really social, and I'm bright and bubbly. I'm pretty obnoxious."
appearance:
      blonde hair, blue eyes, thin and curvy build
      "My German side shows with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm pretty tan, too."

Well, hello there, Kay!
"Oh, hey there. Did you need something?"

Well, why don't you start out by telling me about yourself?
"Oh, wow! There's a lot to say on that subject."

We've got a lot of time.
"I guess some people find me obnoxious. Personally, I prefer the term talkative."

The first thing you notice about Kayleigh is her smile. The next you notice is how talkative she is. Kay is a very social and talkative person. She's a social butterfly, and always finds something to chat about. Despite her initial friendliness, her rapid-fire machine gun way of talking can sometimes get tiring to listen to, as well as a little annoying. However, her sincere charm and easy wit is more than enough to win someone over.
Kayleigh is an extremely easy person to befriend. Considering how much she loves to talk to people, she's a huge people person and she loves making new friends. She's happy, friendly, bubbly, and can be funny. Kay's slightly annoying side pales in comparison to her bright and cheerful side, which she shows to pretty everyone. She has a lovely voice that's smooth and clear, not too high and not too low. It matches her twinkling gaze and her sweet and sincere smile. Her laugh is rather infectious, and if you get her to laugh hard enough, her nose will crinkle and her cheeks will redden. She can be immature a lot of the time. She has a curious sense of humor that's breezy and never stays quite the same. She'll giggle and laugh at inappropriate, adolescent male jokes. She'll even laugh at bad jokes. It's pretty easy to make Kay laugh.
Kayleigh is also sensitive, and she has a big heart. She likes to help other people, and knows when to be serious. She can be quiet and reserved when she's sad or serious, which is a big change from her normal bubbly blonde self. When her friends needs comforting, she can subtle, understanding, and thoughtful. Kay also knows when to be stupidly happy to try and cheer her friends up. She's sensitive enough to know how to act around different people when they're upset. She's a lot smarter and more observant than she seems. She has more common sense and street smarts rather than book smarts. Her knack at picking things up quickly helps her out around people, and it makes her a more social and empathetic person.
She's bright and bubbly, a bit like a bird, as she radiates excitement. What she lacks in book smarts, she makes up for with enthusiasm. Kayleigh is confident, outgoing, and magnetic. People are drawn to her because her presence can light up and entire room. People tend to not notice how obnoxious she can be until her initial charm wears off. However, Kay is still a sweet and kindhearted person, who is quite sincere and pleasant. So if you can tolerate her occasional annoying moods, you'll find a great friend who will hang out with you anytime.

So, what are some of your favorite things?
"Well, can you give me a category?"

Kayleigh hates choosing favorites. She's rather indecisive, another one of her biggest traits. Kay hates playing leader roles, and she prefers following other people's instructions. Her favorite colors would probably be varying shades of purple. Her favorite animal is the dolphin, although that tends to change on a weekly basis. Only last time it was a penguin! Kayleigh has never really had a favorite book or movie, as she hates picking. Kay claims that favoritism is hurtful, despite her favorite things being inanimate. Kayleigh really likes the TV show Pretty Little Liars. She doesn't really play video games, but would of course do so at any time for her boyfriend or any of her guy friends. She's actually not that bad at video games, but doesn't really play them on a regular basis, claiming that "she's too bad at them," and wouldn't want to "shame her various gamer friends."

What is your opinion on relationships?
"I have something kind of philosophical to say about dating."

What is it?
"People put so much pressure on relationships and dating."

Oh, please elaborate.
"They forget that your boyfriend is supposed to be the person you're most comfortable with."

You're right; that was philosophical!
"See, I can be smart!"

So you're pretty chill about dating?
"Yeah, pretty much. Want to know my ideal date?"

Shoot.
"Honestly, my idea of a perfect date is something like laser tag. Either that, or a Nerf gun war. Oh, maybe paintball!"

Kayleigh is super flirty. She loves to flirt with guys, but most of the time, she doesn't really mean it. She doesn't flirt to be nasty; she flirts to have fun and to have a laugh. She loves to tease and mess around with her guy friends. It's pretty hard to snatch her and tie her down though, even if she does show interest.
Kayleigh is an interesting girlfriend. She sometimes thinks relationships are important and should be taken seriously, but she mostly acts really chill about them. She has a skewed balance of clingy and relaxed when it comes to dating, as in she tends to be more chill about the relationship than her boyfriend. Kay is the type of girlfriend who loves Guys' Night, not just for her boyfriend, but also for herself. She appreciates alone time, and always plans Girls' Night when her boyfriend is out with friends or isn't planning on hanging out with her.
Kayleigh has a unique opinion on dates. She hates formal, cliche dates like dinner and a movie. Kay loves dates that involve physical activity, like hiking or a picnic in the woods. She loves going to the beach and swimming as a date. Kayleigh's favorite type of date are those that involve laser tag or Nerf gun wars, and paintball too. She also doesn't mind relaxing on the couch and playing video games with her boyfriend. She doesn't want to have to dress up for a date, unless it's in a wild costume, or a vest for laser tag. She prefers dressing up in plain T-shirts and sweatpants for dates. She acts more casual around her boyfriends than anyone else. She rarely ever tries to impress her boyfriend, unless it's in how many points you can get in laser tag, of course!
Kayleigh has had many ex-boyfriends, and has almost always been the one to break things off. She's afraid of commitment, and hasn't found that guy that made her go head-over-heels in love. Sure, she's been infatuated and starstruck by really attractive guys, and Kay tends to be shallow and goes for gorgeous males only. But she fails to find people with enough substance for her, and drops them along the way. Kayleigh insists that she's merely "protecting her freedom," but even she admits sometimes that she's just extremely cautious about commitment. In other words, she's terrified of a really serious and long relationship. However, once she finds the right guy who makes her stop worrying, she'll lower her protective walls and finally enjoy a long-term, committed relationship.

Describe your appearance in three words.
"Blonde. Girl. Hot."

Kayleigh is certainly a very attractive young woman. She has a nice body, with long, slender legs, a flat, toned stomach, and ample curves. Her hair is stunning, long and thick, with easy, breezy, and mild curls. Her curls are wide and large, and nothing serious. Her thick, delightfully messy locks are yellow-blonde, like golden honey. She has almond-shaped blue eyes that can get kind of squinty because of her crinkly-eyed smile. However, when she's not smiling hugely or laughing uproariously, her eyes are large and expressive. Her lips are naturally a dark, pinkish color, and her teeth are neat, white, and straight. She has a long, smart nose and neat eyebrows. Kay has a very pretty and natural face that doesn't require many cosmetics. On a daily basis, she wears almost no makeup at all. She has a swipe or two of mascara on, some lip gloss, and maybe some eyeliner and eyeshadow. On the weekends, Kay wears none at all. She really only ever wears makeup for school and special occasions. During the summer, she rarely ever touches her makeup brushes.

Lovely to meet you, my friendly sweetheart.
"Aw, it was great to meet you too. I love making new friends!"

[right][center][size=125][color=#BF4080]╔[/color][color=#BC3D80]═[/color][color=#B93A80]═[/color][color=#B63780]═[/color][color=#B43480]═[/color][color=#B13280]═[/color][color=#AE2F80]═[/color][color=#AB2C80]═[/color][color=#A92980]═[/color][color=#A62680]═[/color][color=#A32480]═[/color][color=#A02180]═[/color][color=#9E1E80]═[/color][color=#9B1B80]═[/color][color=#981980]═[/color][color=#951680]═[/color][color=#931380]═[/color][color=#901080]═[/color][color=#8D0D80]═[/color][color=#8A0B80]═[/color][color=#880880]═[/color][color=#850580]═[/color][color=#820280]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #A02080

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#BF4080]o[/color][color=#B43580]u[/color][color=#AA2A80]t[/color][color=#9F2080]f[/color][color=#951580]i[/color][color=#8A0A80]t[/color][/url]

[color=#BF4080]tags:[/color] [color=#800080]people[/color]

[color=#BF4080]female[/color]
[color=#800080]seventeen[/color]
[color=#BF4080]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#800080]relationship status[/color]
[color=#BF4080]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#A02080]❝ [i]H o n e s t l y[/i], [b]my[/b] idea
of a [i]p e r f e c t[/i] [b]date[/b]
is [b]something[/b] like [i]l a s e r t a g[/i].
Either [b]that[/b], or a [i]N e r f g u n w a r[/i].
[b]Oh[/b], maybe [i]p a i n t b a l l[/i]! ❞
- Kay[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#800080]╚[/color][color=#820280]═[/color][color=#850580]═[/color][color=#880880]═[/color][color=#8A0B80]═[/color][color=#8D0D80]═[/color][color=#901080]═[/color][color=#931380]═[/color][color=#951680]═[/color][color=#981980]═[/color][color=#9B1B80]═[/color][color=#9E1E80]═[/color][color=#A02180]═[/color][color=#A32480]═[/color][color=#A62680]═[/color][color=#A92980]═[/color][color=#AB2C80]═[/color][color=#AE2F80]═[/color][color=#B13280]═[/color][color=#B43480]═[/color][color=#B63780]═[/color][color=#B93A80]═[/color][color=#BC3D80]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#BF4080]K[/color][color=#BC3D80]A[/color][color=#B93A80]Y[/color][color=#B63780]L[/color][color=#B33480]E[/color][color=#B03180]I[/color][color=#AD2E80]G[/color][color=#AA2B80]H[/color] [color=#A52580]E[/color][color=#A22280]B[/color][color=#9F2080]O[/color][color=#9C1D80]N[/color][color=#991A80]Y[/color] [color=#941480]S[/color][color=#911180]P[/color][color=#8E0E80]E[/color][color=#8B0B80]N[/color][color=#880880]C[/color][color=#850580]E[/color][color=#820280]R[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:29 am, edited 53 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUENTIN SOREN ADAMS

Postby duckworth » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

i'm a DUDE. did you
want me to be a GIRL?

- quentin "aviator" adams

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ᴍᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛsᴏɴ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Quentin Soren Adams
      "Oh hey there! I'm Quentin, but call me Aviator. I like that."
      "I'm eighteen. My birthday is on February twenty-second."
      "I'm a dude. Did you want me to be a girl?"
sexuality:
      straight
      "I'm straight. Oh, is that why you wanted me to be a girl?"
ethnicity:
      British, Australian
      "I'm half-British, half-Australian. Is that good?"
crush:
      no one
      "Hey, I'm not currently into anyone. Why, did you want me to love you? I can do that."
personality:
      lighthearted, brave, strong, warm, playful
      "I'm a pretty cool dude, in my opinion. But you should ask someone else, since I'm probably bias."
appearance:
      dark brown hair, golden eyes, tall and muscular
      "I'm tall. Like, over six feet tall. I have brown hair and golden eyes."

---
"---"

words here

---
"---"

[right][center][size=125][color=#000080]╔[/color][color=#00007D]═[/color][color=#00007A]═[/color][color=#000077]═[/color][color=#000074]═[/color][color=#000072]═[/color][color=#00006F]═[/color][color=#00006C]═[/color][color=#000069]═[/color][color=#000066]═[/color][color=#000064]═[/color][color=#000061]═[/color][color=#00005E]═[/color][color=#00005B]═[/color][color=#000059]═[/color][color=#000056]═[/color][color=#000053]═[/color][color=#000050]═[/color][color=#00004D]═[/color][color=#00004B]═[/color][color=#000048]═[/color][color=#000045]═[/color][color=#000042]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #000060

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#000080]top[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#000040]bottom[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#000080]shoes[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#000040]accessory[/color][/url]

[color=#000080]tags:[/color] [color=#000040]people[/color]

[color=#000080]male[/color]
[color=#000040]eighteen[/color]
[color=#000080]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#000040]relationship status[/color]
[color=#000080]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#000060]❝ I'm [i]Q u e n t i n[/i], [b]but[/b]
[b]call[/b] me [i]A v i a t o r[/i].
I [i]l i k e[/i] [b]that[/b]. ❞
- Aviator[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#000040]╚[/color][color=#000042]═[/color][color=#000045]═[/color][color=#000048]═[/color][color=#00004B]═[/color][color=#00004D]═[/color][color=#000050]═[/color][color=#000053]═[/color][color=#000056]═[/color][color=#000059]═[/color][color=#00005B]═[/color][color=#00005E]═[/color][color=#000061]═[/color][color=#000064]═[/color][color=#000066]═[/color][color=#000069]═[/color][color=#00006C]═[/color][color=#00006F]═[/color][color=#000072]═[/color][color=#000074]═[/color][color=#000077]═[/color][color=#00007A]═[/color][color=#00007D]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#000080]Q[/color][color=#00007C]U[/color][color=#000079]E[/color][color=#000075]N[/color][color=#000072]T[/color][color=#00006F]I[/color][color=#00006B]N[/color][color=#000068] [/color][color=#000065]S[/color][color=#000061]O[/color][color=#00005E]R[/color][color=#00005A]E[/color][color=#000057]N[/color][color=#000054] [/color][color=#000050]A[/color][color=#00004D]D[/color][color=#00004A]A[/color][color=#000046]M[/color][color=#000043]S[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:29 am, edited 55 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ELIZABETH CARTER WATSON

Postby duckworth » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:37 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

i'm pretty WEIRD.
but we're ALL
CRAZY, so it's okay

- elizabeth "ellie" watson

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ᴊᴇɴɴɪғᴇʀ ʟᴀωʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Elizabeth Carter Watson
      "Oh, I'm Elizabeth. But feel free to call me Ellie. Or Nitro."
      "I'm seventeen. My birthday is August fifteenth."
      "I often wonder what it would be like to be a male."
sexuality:
      straight
      "As much as I love women, I like men more."
ethnicity:
      English, German, Irish, Scottish
      "I'm white. Wait, did you mean more specific? Uh, I'm European. Even more specific? Wow, you're tough."
crush:
      no one
      "Food, definitely. I'd have to say I'm in love with food. There's just no room in my heart for anything but that!"
personality:
      open-minded, funny, weird, down-to-earth, popular
      "I'm pretty weird. But people seem to like me anyways, which is great! But we're all crazy, so it's okay."
appearance:
      blonde hair, blue eyes, curvy figure
      "I think I like my body the most. I mean, it's pretty hot. I especially appreciate my chestal region."

Oh, hey there! You're Elizabeth, right?
"Well, actually, I've tried to get people to call me Nitro, but it hasn't worked."

Elizabeth is a very... quirky person. She's loud, inappropriate, obnoxious, and yet has that easy charm and charisma that makes you feel like her best friend. When Ellie talks to people, she acts like she's known them forever. She's very laid-back, relaxed, and down-to-earth. Elizabeth is quick to befriend others. She has an easygoing, light sense of humor. She's really quite friendly, with an "America's Sweetheart turned rogue" sort of personality. Elizabeth is bright, weird, and delightfully witty. She's charming, with a certain flair for drama. Elizabeth is sharp and intelligent, but retains that lovely "girl next door" sort of air.
She's extremely open-minded. Ellie welcomes anyone into her large and dysfunctional family of friends. She supports gay rights and is a feminist. She's big on animal welfare. She tries to be active in society, doing all she can to help others in need. She's compassionate and caring, and has a really big heart. However, despite her acceptance of others, Ellie can have a bit of a loud mouth. Elizabeth has very strong opinions that can differ from the general public, and that makes it hard to agree with her on things. Despite being a generally open-minded person, she can be rather critical, especially when people disagree with her on anything she feels strongly about. Elizabeth can be very stubborn at times, and is a headstrong person. However, she tries to take other peoples' viewpoints into consideration as much as possible.

So, mind describing yourself?
"I love food. And talking. And food."

Elizabeth is a hungry girl! She eats way too much to be normal, and yet has a healthy and toned figure. Ellie always enjoys saying how she's in a relationship with food, and that she doesn't need anyone else. Elizabeth will eat anything, from cheesesteak to pretzels to fries to watermelon and anything in between. She loves food, and devours anything in sight. She enjoys comparing her appetite to that of Patrick's on the popular children's TV show, Spongebob Squarepants. She's lazy and hungry, with a stomach like a bottomless pit. She also loves to sleep a lot. If she doesn't have to leave her house, Ellie often doesn't put pants on, or stays in her pajamas. However, she keeps from becoming grossly overweight by exercising regularly at the gym. However, she doesn't play sports. She doesn't dance, either, because Elizabeth claims that she "dances like a dad at prom." She also lacks hand-eye coordination for sports, and she's a bit of a klutz and extremely clumsy.
Elizabeth is also a huge talker. She's good at things like debating, and has seriously considered becoming a lawyer. However, she always tends to toss that idea away, saying that she's too informal for court. Ellie has a huge mouth and no filter. At all. She says what comes to her mind without even thinking. Barely registering her words sometimes, Ellie can unintentionally offend many people. She leaps before looking, and is quite proud of it. Her brutal honesty can be offensive and often politically incorrect to the extreme, but she's honest all the same. Elizabeth has an infectious laugh and smile though, so after a few minutes, many people tend to forget insults made by her, especially if she says it unintentionally. Elizabeth has an odd sense of humor. However, despite her quirky attitude, Elizabeth is popular among her friends. She can be funny, breezy, and quite humorous. She's also really nice and caring. She often doesn't mean any of the jokes that constantly come out of her mouth. Ellie always likes to say that she's mean, but then people think she's joking, so "they laugh anyways." Elizabeth can be openly rude sometimes, but she always glosses it over with a laugh and an airy sort of way, making fast friends with basically anyone.

Wanna talk about your physical appearance?
"I'm confident. I try hard to have a nice figure that's not too skinny."

Elizabeth is certainly a gorgeous girl. She's tall for a girl, close to six feet, in fact. She's five feet, eight inches. She's even taller in heels, so she tries not to wear them. Instead, she prefers casual sneakers, like Vans and Keds, and boots too, without heels, of course. Elizabeth has nice skin. It's flawless, without any blemishes or acne. She has some freckles on her face, but they're similar to her tan skin color, so they're hard to notice unless you're really close to her face.
Elizabeth has a healthy, curvy, hourglass figure. She has a generous chestal region, a 34C. Her measurements are 34-26-36 in inches. Ellie has a flat, toned stomach with a six pack, and she has long, shapely legs. Despite her curves, Ellie isn't chubby at all. She has that toned, healthy appearance from spending hours labouring in the gym, and has a decent amount of muscle, obvious by her stomach definition. Ellie also has a small thigh gap, one that's not too small and not too big.
Elizabeth has long, breezy blonde hair. It's thick, glossy, and very soft. Her hair has mild curls, more like naturally beachy waves that are large and messy. Her naturally blonde hair has a lovely color, almost like silky gold. Her hair is easy to curl and easy to straighten, and very healthy. Often, Elizabeth doesn't even have to do anything to her hair to make it look nice. Her wavy curls are nice enough on their own. However, to get more defined curls, all Elizabeth has to do is blow dry her hair upside down after coming out of the shower. It can take a while to dry her hair though, considering the thickness, so Ellie only makes her hair curly when she's not feeling lazy, which is pretty much never, considering what a lazy person she is. Ellie rarely uses a curling iron to curl her hair, but she does it whenever she wants fine ringlet curls. She also rarely straightens her hair, but does it whenever she wants to braid it in a complicated manner. Most of the time, she leaves it in its natural curly waves, or she blow dries it to give it more defined, breezy curls.
Elizabeth has stunningly large blue eyes. They're a deep cobalt naturally, but depending on what she's wearing, can range from silvery gray to emerald green. She has nicely rounded eyebrows that suit her open face. She has high cheekbones, naturally rosy cheeks, and a rounded, generous mouth that's pale pink in color. She has a very natural and unique appearance that honestly doesn't need much makeup. Most of the time she'll go without makeup, but sometimes, for school especially, Ellie will apply eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and of course, some sort of lip product. She rarely ever wears any more makeup than a little for everyday purposes. She has smart, straight teeth that are white and shiny. She has a sweet, friendly smile that can melt peoples' hearts. Ellie also has funny facial expressions. She can seriously emote, and has an expression for nearly any feeling in the book.

Any talents in that pretty little head of yours?
"Aw, you think I'm pretty? Oh, and I act."

Where'd you learn how to act?
"I was a big liar as a child."

Elizabeth's flair for the dramatic helps her in her acting hobbies. She loves to act. She has a good memory for scripts, and rarely ever messes up her lines. She puts her heart and soul into her acting, and pours so much emotion when she gets on stage. From indie movies to school productions to drama club, Elizabeth loves acting with all of her heart. She wants to be an actress when she grows up, but of course, she considers college to be her first option.
Being an excellent and intense actress isn't her only talent, though. Ellie has a way with animals, especially dogs and horses. She loves riding horses, and is pretty good at it too. Despite her lack of experience in sports, Ellie is still a physically fit person from all her time in the gym, as well as all her time riding horses. She has pretty good balance on a horse, but it seemingly disappears in everyday walking. However, despite her allergies to most sports, Elizabeth is a fast runner, and so does track for her school.

Any exes?
"A lot of exes! I'm a female player. Wait... what's a female player called?"

Elizabeth is a desirable woman, which means she has been in a lot of relationships. However, Ellie is very picky about her boyfriends. She'll only date someone taller than her. Also, she'll only ever date her guy friends. Elizabeth doesn't believe in the friend zone, and refuses to date a boy unless she's good friends with him. Any strangers or new acquaintances who ask her out are of course rejected, and Elizabeth will turn to one of her guy friends instead. She refers to her guy friends as her "bros," and gets along with guys much better than she gets along with females. Because guys tend to be less sensitive than girls, Ellie always appreciates a good bro because she tends to say weirdly offensive things without even meaning to. Elizabeth is also the type to stay good friends with her ex-boyfriends, because she only ever dates her bros. Ellie likes to say that the reason she dates her guy friends only is because her bros already love her, and even after the nastiest of breakups, the bro code comes first and so does friendship.

It was great to meet you, Ellie! You're quite the character.
"Right back at you, my lovely."

[right][center][size=125][color=#00BF80]╔[/color][color=#00BC7D]═[/color][color=#00B97A]═[/color][color=#00B677]═[/color][color=#00B474]═[/color][color=#00B172]═[/color][color=#00AE6F]═[/color][color=#00AB6C]═[/color][color=#00A969]═[/color][color=#00A666]═[/color][color=#00A364]═[/color][color=#00A061]═[/color][color=#009E5E]═[/color][color=#009B5B]═[/color][color=#009859]═[/color][color=#009556]═[/color][color=#009353]═[/color][color=#009050]═[/color][color=#008D4D]═[/color][color=#008A4B]═[/color][color=#008848]═[/color][color=#008545]═[/color][color=#008242]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #00A040

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#00BF80]o[/color][color=#00B475]u[/color][color=#00AA6A]t[/color][color=#009F60]f[/color][color=#009555]i[/color][color=#008A4A]t[/color][/url]

[color=#00BF80]tags:[/color] [color=#008040]people[/color]

[color=#00BF80]female[/color]
[color=#008040]seventeen[/color]
[color=#00BF80]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#008040]relationship status[/color]
[color=#00BF80]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#00A040]❝ I'd have to say I'm in [b]love[/b] with [i]f o o d[/i].
There's just no [b]room[/b] in my [i]h e a r t[/i]
for [i]a n y t h i n g[/i] [b]but[/b] that! ❞
- Ellie[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#008040]╚[/color][color=#008242]═[/color][color=#008545]═[/color][color=#008848]═[/color][color=#008A4B]═[/color][color=#008D4D]═[/color][color=#009050]═[/color][color=#009353]═[/color][color=#009556]═[/color][color=#009859]═[/color][color=#009B5B]═[/color][color=#009E5E]═[/color][color=#00A061]═[/color][color=#00A364]═[/color][color=#00A666]═[/color][color=#00A969]═[/color][color=#00AB6C]═[/color][color=#00AE6F]═[/color][color=#00B172]═[/color][color=#00B474]═[/color][color=#00B677]═[/color][color=#00B97A]═[/color][color=#00BC7D]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#00BF80]E[/color][color=#00BC7D]L[/color][color=#00B97A]I[/color][color=#00B677]Z[/color][color=#00B474]A[/color][color=#00B172]B[/color][color=#00AE6F]E[/color][color=#00AB6C]T[/color][color=#00A969]H[/color][color=#00A666] [/color][color=#00A364]C[/color][color=#00A061]A[/color][color=#009E5E]R[/color][color=#009B5B]T[/color][color=#009859]E[/color][color=#009556]R[/color][color=#009353] [/color][color=#009050]W[/color][color=#008D4D]A[/color][color=#008A4B]T[/color][color=#008848]S[/color][color=#008545]O[/color][color=#008242]N[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 31 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PHOENIX RYAN MORRISON

Postby duckworth » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

i'm really HAPPY.
i think i'm always too
ENERGETIC to be sad

- phoenix "nick" morrison

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʟᴇʀᴍᴀɴ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Phoenix Ryan Morrison
      "I'm Phoenix, but most people call me Nick."
      "My birthday is January nineteenth. Oh, you wanted my age too? It's seventeen."
      "Uh, I think I'm a male. Pretty sure I'm a dude, last time I checked. Want me to check again?"
sexuality:
      straight
      "I'm straight. I've got some gay friends though, male and female. They're cool. Want me to introduce you?"
ethnicity:
      Irish
      "I'm Irish. Like, really Irish. I've got a really cool accent!"
crush:
      no one
      "I have a celebrity crush on Emma Watson. Does that count?"
personality:
      happy-go-lucky, energetic, enthusiastic, ADHD, naive
      "I'm really happy. I think I'm always too energetic to be sad."
appearance:
      brown hair, blue-green eyes, average height
      "I have brown hair and kind of blue, kind of green eyes. I'm not too tall and not too short, and I have decent muscle."

Hello there, Phoenix!
"Oh, hey there. You can call me Nick."

Tell me about yourself.
"Uh... I like food."

Phoenix is a pretty cool guy. He's very friendly and charismatic, and people are naturally drawn to him because of his bright, happy energy. His personality is very pleasant, and often compared to that of a golden retriever. He's been compared to other dogs, but the most common on is the golden retriever, by far. In fact, once you start talking to him, it's quite easy to imagine Nick with a wagging tail. Phoenix is extremely friendly and outgoing. He loves making new friends and he's easy to talk to. He's very likable because of his charming personality. He has a great sense of humor, and loves to laugh. He also enjoys playing pranks, mostly on his friends. Phoenix is quite sincere, and his breezy humor and funny, charming wit can make anyone like him.

Do you play any sports?
"Oh, a couple. Soccer, football, baseball, hockey, lacrosse, et cetera. I'm ADHD, so I've got a lot of energy."

Phoenix is a very athletic person. Nick plays soccer, football, baseball, hockey, lacrosse, and he swims and runs track and cross country. Nick is a very athletic and sporty sort of person. Phoenix has a mild case of ADHD, and all these sports help to keep him calm. His ADHD is also why he's so talkative and energetic. Now, Nick is supposed to be taking pills, despite his sports helping him to release all of his excess energy. However, Nick still refuses to take his ADHD medication because he would rather be hyper than passed out because of his pills. He also has a very short attention span, so he tends to get worse grades in school than average, but he's still a uniquely intelligent person who's extremely creative and very imaginative.

Wow. You're hyper. Does your ADHD extend to your temper?
"Nah, not really. I like to think I'm pretty chill."

Nick is an affectionate, compassionate person. He doesn't like getting in fights, but he can most definitely take care of himself. He tends to be sensitive, especially towards girls, but puts on a tougher face for guys. Phoenix is kind and has a sweet disposition, and his warm, kindhearted personality wins the hearts of many. Phoenix likes helping people, and he's mild-mannered. However, Phoenix can have a pretty sharp tongue when he gets annoyed, although it's very hard to fire up such a steady person.
He's like a huge blast of energy and fresh air. Phoenix is almost never sad. He's always happy, and he's ridiculously naive and happy-go-lucky. He tries not to worry about anything, because he feels that stressing makes him unhappier. He doesn't really like responsibility, and he's rather like the wind, quite breezy and out there. However, Nick is pretty dependable. He's just lazy, unless it comes to fun things, like sports and video games. He's a really infectiously happy person, and whenever he laughs, others have just got to smile with him. He likes to make others happy. Nick enjoys spreading his natural joy like a fatal disease.

Does your ADHD help with your relationships?
"No, not really. But hey, I've still got a lot of game! I think it's my accent. I think it helps."

Phoenix is a ladies man. He loves to flirt. Nick attracts girls extremely easily because of his charm and good looks, and of course, that lovely and rich Irish accent. He's had plenty of girlfriends, but hasn't really found that special someone. His flirting is both teasing and humorous, and although sometimes he doesn't really mean his flirting, his voice is so sincere and sweet that it's hard not to be pulled in by his magnetism.

Talk to me about morals.
"I'm a good person. I hope."

Phoenix is stubbornly loyal and courageous. He has the heart and soul of a lion, and he's a great friend. No matter what, he would never betray or lie to anyone. Some might call him brutally honest, but Nick's truthfulness and dependability are some of his best traits. He can be naive sometimes, but Nick would do anything for his friends, and would go to the ends of the earth to help them out. Phoenix is quick to befriend, and once you've won his trust, you'll have it forever. His loyalty also extends toward forgiveness, and Phoenix is a sympathetic and empathetic person.

Any favorites?
"THE WALKING DEAD IS MY SHOW."

Phoenix's favorite show is the Walking Dead. He's never missed an episode, and also watches the Talking Dead. He often claims that his religion is literally the Walking Dead. Basically, Nick's religion is a TV show. His favorite superheros are Batman, Iron Man, Captain America. His favorite bands are Panic! at the Disco, All Time Low, and Fall Out Boy. Nick's favorite colors are dark green and dark blue. He loves Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and various movies. Phoenix loves photography and dogs.
Nick is pretty big on photography. He also loves drawing. He draws and doodles in his spare time, in pencil, colored pencils, crayons, markers, pens, basically any writing utensil he can get his hands on. His notebooks for school are full of various drawings, but rarely any notes. Phoenix always has a camera on his person so he can take random pictures of basically anything. Any sort of art, Nick will excel at. From sculpting to drawing to photography to even digital design, Nick is your guy for art.
Phoenix also plays the guitar, and is really good at it too. He loves music and pretty much brings his guitar everywhere, along with his camera and maybe some coloring books too. Nick has an inner child that refuses to mature and grow up.

How hot are you?
"Pretty hot, if I do say so myself."

Phoenix is an attractive young man. He's tall and well-built, with a muscular, athletic build. His stomach and arms are well-defined, as well as his long legs. He doesn't have hair on his chest, and isn't too hairy on his arms or legs. However, Nick has the most swoon-worthy stubble whenever he forgets to shave. Nick's face is a pretty boy face, with a strong jaw, high cheekbones, and large expressive eyes. His eyes are one of his best features, large and almond-shaped and very sweet. His eyes don't really have a set color, as they constantly change from blue to green to gray and everything in between, but Phoenix guesses that their natural shade is a bright emerald. He has pinkish lips and straight white teeth that make a crooked grin so adorable that it often makes girls squeal. Phoenix has dark, thick messy hair that's brunette. It brings out the multitude of color in his eyes. Nick sometimes forgets to brush his hair, but whenever it is messy, it's messy in a way that's attractive, not dirty. He's actually a very clean person, at least when his body is concerned. He's not very organized because of his ADHD, but his appearance is very clean.
Phoenix tends to dress like a preppy sort of person because he's used to coming from money, but he also has a sporty sort of style. It's a mix between casual, prep, and sporty. Phoenix's style is something all Phoenix. Nick likes Hollister the most, and also appreciates some good old American Eagle and Abercrombie & Fitch. Most of his clothes come from those three stores. Nick also loves shoes. Most of his shoes are sneakers, Air Jordans, Osiris, Vans.
Phoenix has the most lovely Irish accent. It's charming, sweet, and completely natural. His voice is very smooth and musical, like velvety honey or caramel. He got it from his father, who is 100% Irish. Nick's mother is half Scottish and half Icelandic, but most people cannot guess his other heritages. They just automatically assume he is only Irish because of his wonderful Irish accent.

[right][center][size=125][color=#150E70]╔[/color][color=#15116C]═[/color][color=#151468]═[/color][color=#151864]═[/color][color=#151B60]═[/color][color=#151F5C]═[/color][color=#152258]═[/color][color=#152654]═[/color][color=#152950]═[/color][color=#152D4C]═[/color][color=#153048]═[/color][color=#153444]═[/color][color=#153741]═[/color][color=#153B3D]═[/color][color=#153E39]═[/color][color=#154235]═[/color][color=#154531]═[/color][color=#15492D]═[/color][color=#154C29]═[/color][color=#155025]═[/color][color=#155321]═[/color][color=#15571D]═[/color][color=#155A19]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #163643

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#150e70]top[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#165e16]bottom[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#150e70]shoes[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#165e16]accessory[/color][/url]

[color=#150e70]tags:[/color] [color=#165e16]people[/color]

[color=#150e70]male[/color]
[color=#165e16]seventeen[/color]
[color=#150e70]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#165e16]relationship status[/color]
[color=#150e70]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#163643]❝ [b]I'm[/b] [i]I r i s h[/i].
Like, [i]r e a l l y[/i] [b]Irish[/b].
I've got a [b]really[/b] cool [i]a c c e n t[/i]! ❞
- Nick[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#165E16]╚[/color][color=#155A19]═[/color][color=#15571D]═[/color][color=#155321]═[/color][color=#155025]═[/color][color=#154C29]═[/color][color=#15492D]═[/color][color=#154531]═[/color][color=#154235]═[/color][color=#153E39]═[/color][color=#153B3D]═[/color][color=#153741]═[/color][color=#153444]═[/color][color=#153048]═[/color][color=#152D4C]═[/color][color=#152950]═[/color][color=#152654]═[/color][color=#152258]═[/color][color=#151F5C]═[/color][color=#151B60]═[/color][color=#151864]═[/color][color=#151468]═[/color][color=#15116C]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#150E70]P[/color][color=#15116B]H[/color][color=#151567]O[/color][color=#151963]E[/color][color=#151D5E]N[/color][color=#15215A]I[/color][color=#152456]X[/color] [color=#152C4D]R[/color][color=#153049]Y[/color][color=#153445]A[/color][color=#153740]N[/color] [color=#153F38]M[/color][color=#154334]O[/color][color=#15472F]R[/color][color=#154A2B]R[/color][color=#154E27]I[/color][color=#155222]S[/color][color=#15561E]O[/color][color=#155A1A]N[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 20 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JOCELYN KATIE MILLS

Postby duckworth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

i'm kind of SHORT,
but that's OKAY.
i wouldn't like being TALL.

- jocelyn "josh" mills

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ʀᴀᴄʜᴇʟ ᴍᴄᴀᴅᴀᴍs
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Jocelyn Katie Mills
      "I'm Jocelyn Mills. My nickname is Josh, even though it's a male name. I don't really know how it started, to be honest."
      "I'm seventeen, born on November seventeenth."
      "I'm a girl, most definitely. Did you... think I was a male?"
sexuality:
      straight
      "I'm straight, but I don't mind homosexuals. I think they're nice."
ethnicity:
      English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
      "Oh, I'm English, a little Irish, Scottish, and Welsh. Pretty varied, right?"
crush:
      no one
      "I don't have a crush right now. Is that bad?"
personality:
      shy, empathetic, caring, honest, studious
      "I tend to be awkward around people. I always tell the truth too, so people find that weird sometimes."
appearance:
      brown hair, hazel-green eyes, small build
      "I'm kind of short, but that's okay. I wouldn't like being tall."

Well, aren't you just adorable?
"Uh, thanks?"

Jocelyn is probably the sweetest girl anyone could ever meet. She's quiet, studious, and pleasant. She's very good company to keep, as she's friendly, honest, compassionate, and very sympathetic. Jocelyn has a golden heart, and treats everyone kindly, no matter who they are. Jocelyn is a very sweet person. She's a huge sweetheart and will talk to absolutely anyone. Despite being very shy, it's easy to draw her out of her shell once you've made her laugh or smile. She's actually very friendly, despite being shy and quiet sometimes. Jocelyn is very easy to talk to, as she's sweet, relatable, and very down to earth. She loves meeting new people, and she treats everyone like an old friend. She's quite caring and is very sensible. She's an honest, open person. Jocelyn is very easy to befriend, as she's very trusting and carefree.
Jocelyn, despite being a huge and feminine sweetheart, tends to be awkward around people. She's unique and mildly quirky, and her neat, straightforward honesty can cause some people to find her odd. Josh is very shy, and also tends to be extremely quiet around strangers or people she's not very good friends with. Really only around her close friends does she converse with heavily. Josh is very bad at small talk, which is normally how you meet new people, and finds herself stumbling on her words whenever she meets someone new.

So, what do you do for fun?
"Well, I volunteer a lot."

Jocelyn is an extremely compassionate person. It's clear how much she cares about others and how selfless she is because she volunteers everywhere. Jocelyn adores animals, so she always volunteers at the animal shelter. She lives there. She also volunteers a lot at the library. Jocelyn also babysits for free, looks after her neighbors' pets for free, and she also volunteers at retirement homes and soup kitchens. She donates almost all of her allowance to charities, and Jocelyn will go out of her way to help anyone, even if they're a complete stranger. Basically, any sort of volunteering out there, Jocelyn has done it.
Jocelyn also loves to read. She's a bookworm, and reads every day for her own enjoyment. People tend to call her a nerd because of that, and also because she gets good grades. Still, despite her small nerd reputation, Josh doesn't study as much as she appears to. She has a good memory and has an even better attention span. She always pays attention in class, and absorbs information like a sponge, and so doesn't have to try too hard to get good grades. However, she puts effort into everything she does out of pride and respect for doing well in life.

What's one of the most important things to you?
"Honesty, I suppose."

Jocelyn is very selfless. She will go out of her way to help others. She is a trustworthy and honest friend who gives sensible, decent advice and is always fair and unbiased. Jocelyn will always be there for her friends, whether they want to hang out, they need advice, or they need a shoulder to cry on. She never judges anyone and is a very sympathetic and emotional person. Jocelyn is very understanding. She's open-minded, curious, and truthful. She's extremely accepting of others, and Jocelyn never judges someone based on their appearance. Josh stubbornly goes by the belief that you can't judge a book by its cover, and only develops opinions of people once she's gotten to know them and their personality a bit more. She's a helpful and honest person. Her honesty and kindness balance each other out. She's not afraid to tell the truth, no matter how brutally honest she has to be. However, her brutal honesty always comes out sweet because her lovely personality tempers what could be a hurtful truth.
Jocelyn can be seen as a simple, mild person. Her sweet and open truthfulness makes her a dependable and reliable person. If you ever need advice, you can count on Josh to be fair, objective, and to give you sound counsel. Josh always means what she says, because she doesn't really know how to lie. She can tell parts of the truth, and keep secrets for you, but most of the time, she's frank in a kind way. She's diplomatic, observant, and has a lot of tact. She knows when to say something and when not to say something. She knows right from wrong, and knows when she should do something in a specific way. This makes her very good at comforting people. Jocelyn knows which lines to cross and which to stay behind.
Because of her value of honesty, Jocelyn always tends to see the best in people. She also brings out the best in people because she's so sweet and innocent. It's very hard to betray her open, sweet face. Josh is very easy to trust others, and is also very quick to forgive. One of her best traits is that she doesn't hold grudges. She finds it easier to forget rather than to always remember. This also helps her to trust others quickly, although that may sometimes backfire, since some people just can't be trusted.

Do you play any sports?
"Oh yeah, I play a few."

Jocelyn plays volleyball and tennis, and she also runs track. Despite her small stature and skinny legs, Josh is a lot quicker and more nimble than she looks. She's very fast on her feet, and that helps her a lot in her various sports. What Josh lacks in strength, she makes up for in speed, very fast on her feet. She has a tendency to dart around like a hummingbird, on or off the field. Her movements are always very gracefully deliberate, with a measure of careful caution. Jocelyn is very coordinated, and isn't clumsy at all. Of course, that isn't to say she doesn't drop things. She is a human being. She just tends to trip less than most people.

What's your favorite thing about yourself, physically?
"I like that I'm short. I would feel awkward if I was too tall."

Jocelyn is a lot prettier than she thinks she is. She's a very "girl-next-door" sort of lady, with a small stature. Only five feet, four inches tall, it's hard to spot her in a crowd. She's skinny, but not unhealthily so. Her slim figure isn't completely devoid of curves though, and her curves are in good proportion with her slender build. Jocelyn has a very sweet and open face, with a generous mouth that's naturally dark pink in color. She has high cheekbones and naturally rosy cheeks, and for some reason, her expression always comes off as a bit... naive. She has a small, cute little nose and large, expressive eyes. It's easy to see how she's feeling by taking one glance at her lovely, hazel-green eyes. Like most hazel eyes, Josh's eyes tend to change color depending on what she's wearing. Most of the time though, they're green. She has well-groomed and neat eyebrows and long, dark lashes. Her hair is thick and dark brown, contrasting with her pale, flawless skin. Jocelyn's hair is bouncy and full of volume, and is midway between straight and wavy. It's not really either, and she's never really sure if it's messily straight or barely wavy. Her hair is very easy to curl, and is downright manageable compared to other girls' hair. She has straight white teeth and sincere, lovely smile that can calm anyone down.

How's your love life?
"Oh, I don't like flirting."

Jocelyn is very shy and mild-mannered. She has no idea how to act around attractive males. Well, to be more exact, she has no idea how to act around males she's attracted to. Jocelyn is very awkward when guys flirt with her. She has no idea how to flirt, mainly because of her simple and straightforward honesty. She tells people what she thinks, and can sometimes lack a filter. This may put some guys off when they attempt to flirt with her. One of her flaws is that when she gets flustered or nervous, her tact and filter sort of fade away and she panics, saying whatever comes to mind. Jocelyn's honesty doesn't help her out when she gets nervous. She doesn't do well under pressure, and someone who's normally very calm and secure melts and becomes a bit static. Jocelyn includes flirting to be something you have to do under pressure, and so she royally fails at most flirting attempts.

Where'd you get your nickname from?
"Oh, it's a bit weird since it's a male name, right?"

Jocelyn's nickname Josh came from when she was a little girl. Jocelyn couldn't pronounce her own name as a baby, and so only pronounced the first syllable. However, she had a tiny bit of a lisp as a toddler, as toddlers tend to have, and what should have been "Joce" came out as "Josh." The nickname stuck, and her parents and all her friends began to call her Josh. Really the only people who still call her Jocelyn are her teachers and acquaintances who don't know her well enough to use a nickname. It's quite ironic that Jocelyn has a male nickname when she's such a feminine sweetheart.

It was really nice to meet you, Josh.
"It was nice to meet you to!"

[right][center][size=125][color=#FFC080]╔[/color][color=#FFBD80]═[/color][color=#FFBA80]═[/color][color=#FFB780]═[/color][color=#FFB480]═[/color][color=#FFB280]═[/color][color=#FFAF80]═[/color][color=#FFAC80]═[/color][color=#FFA980]═[/color][color=#FFA680]═[/color][color=#FFA480]═[/color][color=#FFA180]═[/color][color=#FF9E80]═[/color][color=#FF9B80]═[/color][color=#FF9980]═[/color][color=#FF9680]═[/color][color=#FF9380]═[/color][color=#FF9080]═[/color][color=#FF8D80]═[/color][color=#FF8B80]═[/color][color=#FF8880]═[/color][color=#FF8580]═[/color][color=#FF8280]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #FFA080

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#FFC080]o[/color][color=#FFB580]u[/color][color=#FFAA80]t[/color][color=#FFA080]f[/color][color=#FF9580]i[/color][color=#FF8A80]t[/color][/url]

[color=#FFBF80]tags:[/color] [color=#FF8080]people[/color]

[color=#FFBF80]female[/color]
[color=#FF8080]seventeen[/color]
[color=#FFBF80]location/doing[/color]
[color=#FF8080]relationship status[/color]
[color=#FFBF80]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#FFA080]❝ I tend to be [i]a w k w a r d[/i] around [b]people[/b].
I [b]always[/b] tell the [i]t r u t h[/i] too,
so [b]people[/b] find that [i]w e i r d[/i] sometimes. ❞
- Josh[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#FF8080]╚[/color][color=#FF8280]═[/color][color=#FF8580]═[/color][color=#FF8880]═[/color][color=#FF8B80]═[/color][color=#FF8D80]═[/color][color=#FF9080]═[/color][color=#FF9380]═[/color][color=#FF9680]═[/color][color=#FF9980]═[/color][color=#FF9B80]═[/color][color=#FF9E80]═[/color][color=#FFA180]═[/color][color=#FFA480]═[/color][color=#FFA680]═[/color][color=#FFA980]═[/color][color=#FFAC80]═[/color][color=#FFAF80]═[/color][color=#FFB280]═[/color][color=#FFB480]═[/color][color=#FFB780]═[/color][color=#FFBA80]═[/color][color=#FFBD80]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#FFC080]J[/color][color=#FFBC80]O[/color][color=#FFB980]C[/color][color=#FFB580]E[/color][color=#FFB280]L[/color][color=#FFAF80]Y[/color][color=#FFAB80]N[/color] [color=#FFA580]K[/color][color=#FFA180]A[/color][color=#FF9E80]T[/color][color=#FF9A80]I[/color][color=#FF9780]E[/color] [color=#FF9080]M[/color][color=#FF8D80]I[/color][color=#FF8A80]L[/color][color=#FF8680]L[/color][color=#FF8380]S[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 18 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KODY HEWIE KEVINS

Postby duckworth » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:38 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

i feel like this world is
so SAD, y'know
like, the only way you can
make it better is by being
the HAPPIEST,
most OBNOXIOUS
IDIOT you can be.

- kody "the hewster" kevins

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ᴊᴏsʜ ʜᴜᴛᴄʜᴇʀsᴏɴ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Kody Hewie Kevins
      "I enjoy it when people call me the Hewster."
      "My birthday is on October twelfth. You should remember to buy me a present. Send it to Union, Kentucky."
      "Why, I'm only the most attractive and desirable man on the planet! I am the American Dream."
sexuality:
      straight
      "I love men—I mean ladies. But seriously."
ethnicity:
      English, German, Irish, Scottish
      "I'm European. Draw me like one of your French girls! Ironically, I'm not actually French. I'm pretty German, though. DEUTSCHLAND!"
crush:
      no one
      "Sorry, I'm in a relationship with my XBOX. But hey, isn't she just lovely? After all, no woman can compete with Lucy. She's just always there for me!"
personality:
      outgoing, charismatic, selfless, caring, humorous
      "I'm chock-full of animal magnetism. And I have a poor sense of humor."
appearance:
      brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular build
      "I'm pretty hot. Wouldn't you agree? I mean, these muscles can speak for themselves. Oh, I named this one Franklin!"

Kody, Kody, Kody. Boy, what would the world do without you?
"I'd expect that they'd be able to do quite a lot."

Want to tell the world a bit about yourself?
"Well, only because you asked so nicely."

On a scale of one to ten, how awesome are you?
"I would have to say I'm a strong two."

Really? So low a number?
"I'm just kidding. I'm more of a three, to be honest."

Describe yourself in three words.
"Hewster, epic, supermegaawesomefoxyhot. And yes, that last one is a word."

Kody is quite the character. He's open, honest, and courageous. Many people would compare him to a lion. That is, before they really get to know him. Quite truthfully, Kody can be as brave and fiery as a lion. But if you wanted to compare Kody Hewie Kevins to a lion, it would have to be a really fluffy and cuddly lion with a weird sense of humor. Kody, more famously known as "the Hewster," is probably the friendliest and the coolest guy a person could ever meet. He's mild, pleasant, and surprisingly fun to be around. His sense of humor is less than desirable, borders on ridiculous, and can be sarcastic and just plain stupid, but still manages to make other people laugh.

So, about describing yourself. Want to do it in more detail?
"Well, I love food. And working out. And video games. And weirdly enough, books!"

Kody is a huge foodie. He loves to eat, like any other average young male. Hunger is a personality trait for Kody, and he can eat whenever he wants. He claims that he doesn't even have to be hungry to eat; eating is just a hobby for him. Despite his seemingly obese adoration of food, Kody is far from fat. He's thin, fit, and muscular, with a sporty figure and broad shoulders. Kody can brag about his athletic abilities and envied body build because of hours at the gym. Kody loves to work out. The gym is one of his favorite places to go. The reason why Kody loves working out so much is because he has a mild case of ADHD, which means he's always energetic, always moving, and almost never resting. The gym, as well as playing sports allows him to expel his excess energy in a healthy way. Kody enjoys to think about the gym as a playground for adults. He's rather short, only about five feet, six inches high, but he makes up for it in personality. After all, big things come in small packages! And Kody's personality is quite large.
Kody loves video games. When he's not playing one of his many sports—which include soccer, football, hockey, lacrosse, and baseball—Kody is at home, on his couch, playing his newest video game addiction. His favorites include Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Animal Crossing (hey, every hardcore gamer needs a break).
Kody is also a fan of books. Or at least, good books. Kody loves Harry Potter, the Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson, and Fablehaven. He's a huge fan of fantasy, and doesn't really like realistic fiction. Kody's imagination is as active as his body, and what he lacks in general intelligence, he makes up for with creativity. He hates Twilight and weirdly enough, the Hunger Games. He claims it's overrated, and that "Harry Potter was here first."

Um, do you have any more details about yourself?
"I like movies, TV shows, music, and technology. Oh, can't forget Internet. Or money."

Anything not materialistic?
"Well, I love honesty. I'm a pretty honest person. Also, I love my family and friends."

Who's in your family?
"Well, I've got a mom and dad, and I'm a single child. I also have a loyal sidekick, Elmo."

Kody is a huge fan of the Walking Dead. It's his absolute favorite show. His favorite movies are the Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle, and he loves to watch basically any sort of movie. Unless they're romantic comedies, or chick flicks. He hates those. Kody loves to listen to music. He considers it one of his five main hobbies, other than eating, sleeping, playing video games, and athletic activities. Kody's favorite bands to listen to are OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons. He's also a huge Macklemore fan, including Ryan Lewis. He also enjoys the Fray and the Script.
Kody has a pet St. Bernard named Elmo. He affectionately refers to Elmo as his "trusty sidekick," and he brings his large dog with him everywhere. Elmo is as energetic as his owner, and adores Kody as much as Kody adores Elmo. Elmo's first present from Kody was a leather collar with a miniature barrel on it, a replica of authentic St. Bernard collars. Kody claims that Elmo's collar makes him look like an "authentic St. Bernard." Kody doesn't tell anyone, but the barrel is actually hollow and can be opened. He fills it with jerky treats and feeds them to Elmo on a regular basis.
Kody is extremely loyal. He's compassionate, caring, and very dependable. He loves his family and his friends, and would do anything for the people he cares about. He would die for the people he loves, and would never hesitate to help out anyone in need. He's selfless, sympathetic, and understanding. He's also fair and is great at dispelling arguments. He's the first guy you go to for advice, as he does have a logical and realistic side underneath all his flashy pizzazz. Kody has more street smarts and common sense than book smarts, which serves his strengths quite well. He's undyingly faithful and his loyalty extends to his relationships as well. Kody is the perfect boyfriend and would treat any future girlfriend like a queen.
Kody is brutally honest, which can be seen as a positive or negative trait. His honesty does not extend to lying for his friends, though. Kody isn't a snitch and would only tell someone's secret if he thought it was potentially harmful to the person if kept quiet. However, his honesty is applicable in everyday life, as he has no filter when he speaks. Kody is not afraid to tell people what he really thinks of them, which often leads to offending many people. Kody is the sort of person who doesn't just offend one side or group when he talks; he can offend anyone and everyone because he doesn't think before he speaks. Despite his everyday honesty and lack of a filter, Kody is trustworthy and dependable, and you can count on him to keep your secrets. He can be irresponsible and rude, but he always fixes his mistakes and learns from them. He's not afraid to apologize, even though he may have to swallow his pride.
Kody often jokes about being greedy and materialistic, claiming that money buys him happiness. However, he's truly a very selfless person, as he goes out of his way to assist others. Kody enjoys volunteering at his local animal shelter, and he's a huge people person as well. He loves kids, adolescents, teenagers, adults, elderly people; basically, if you're a living, breathing person, Kody will be your friend. He's not judgemental at all, unless you do something mean to him. He doesn't judge based on appearances; he judges based on personality.

How about your love life?
"What love life?"

Despite being a great guy with an even better heart, Kody doesn't have much of a history with women. He's very picky about his girlfriends, and has only had five girlfriends. He's dedicated and extremely loyal, and doesn't date someone unless he knows for sure they're serious about the relationship and commitment. Kody isn't afraid of commitment; rather, he's afraid of people not caring enough about him to stay. Kody has learned to be cautious about relationships, as he tends to fall pretty hard if you break his heart. However, he always bounces back, as upbeat and positive as ever.

How do you feel about the world?
"I feel like this world is so sad, y'know?"

Oh, really? Do you mind elaborating?
"I mean, people are just really pessimistic and negative."

How do you feel about that?
"Life is short. There's no time to frown. All you can do is smile."

What do you do about negativity?
"Like, the only way you can make it better is by being the happiest, most obnoxious idiot you can be."

Kody is annoyingly happy and obnoxiously optimistic. He always believes in the good in people, and tends to bring out the best in others. He hates it when others are sad, and he always try to keep people happy, whether it's making a tasteless or sarcastic joke, being politically incorrect but hilarious, or just being plain old Kody. He believes very strongly in silver linings and karma, and tries to build up as much good karma as possible to make the best possible future for himself. Kody is very laid-back, and takes insults quite well. His favorite insult is when people call him an idiot because he's so happy or positive. He's good-natured and takes offense at almost nothing, which serves to infuriate his aggravators even more.

Describe your appearance.
"Hot."

How about using more than one word?
"Really hot."

Can you be less arrogant and cocky about it?
"Fine. I'm one sexy mofo."

Kody is an extremely attractive young man. He may be kind of short at six inches over five feet, but his body and face make up for it. He has a well-toned and physically attractive body from all his sports and hours at the gym. However, it's not to the point where he's grotesquely muscular; rather, Kody has a sporty, athletic build proportionate to his height that the ladies tend to appreciate. His face is sweet, open, and mischievous, with a strong jaw and small cleft chin. He has thin lips and an infamously crooked grin that makes girls go weak at the knees. His almond-shaped eyes are hazel, tending to shift colors every time you look at them. They can go from light brown to honeyed gold to clear emerald to lovely sapphire in a day. His eye color mostly depends on what he wears. Probably the rarest colors Kody's eyes have ever appeared are an intense, stormy gray and a light, cheerful violet. His brunette hair is short and messy, laying flat against his head. Sometimes he may gel it so it's spiky, or blow-dry so it lifts up in a Zayn Malik-esque style.

Kody Hewie Kevins?
"It's actually the Hewster, but yes?"

I like you.
"Aw, thanks! Love you too."

[right][center][size=125][color=#FF8000]╔[/color][color=#FF7D00]═[/color][color=#FF7A00]═[/color][color=#FF7700]═[/color][color=#FF7400]═[/color][color=#FF7200]═[/color][color=#FF6F00]═[/color][color=#FF6C00]═[/color][color=#FF6900]═[/color][color=#FF6600]═[/color][color=#FF6400]═[/color][color=#FF6100]═[/color][color=#FF5E00]═[/color][color=#FF5B00]═[/color][color=#FF5900]═[/color][color=#FF5600]═[/color][color=#FF5300]═[/color][color=#FF5000]═[/color][color=#FF4D00]═[/color][color=#FF4B00]═[/color][color=#FF4800]═[/color][color=#FF4500]═[/color][color=#FF4200]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #FF6000

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#FF8000]top[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#FF4000]bottom[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#FF8000]shoes[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#FF4000]accessory[/color][/url]

[color=#FF8000]tags:[/color] [color=#FF4000]people[/color]

[color=#FF8000]male[/color]
[color=#FF4000]eighteen[/color]
[color=#FF8000]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#FF4000]relationship status[/color]
[color=#FF8000]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#FF6000]❝ [i]L i f e[/i] is [b]short[/b].
There's no [i]t i m e[/i] to [b]frown[/b].
All you [b]can[/b] do is [i]s m i l e[/i]. ❞
- the Hewster[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#FF4000]╚[/color][color=#FF4200]═[/color][color=#FF4500]═[/color][color=#FF4800]═[/color][color=#FF4B00]═[/color][color=#FF4D00]═[/color][color=#FF5000]═[/color][color=#FF5300]═[/color][color=#FF5600]═[/color][color=#FF5900]═[/color][color=#FF5B00]═[/color][color=#FF5E00]═[/color][color=#FF6100]═[/color][color=#FF6400]═[/color][color=#FF6600]═[/color][color=#FF6900]═[/color][color=#FF6C00]═[/color][color=#FF6F00]═[/color][color=#FF7200]═[/color][color=#FF7400]═[/color][color=#FF7700]═[/color][color=#FF7A00]═[/color][color=#FF7D00]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#FF8000]K[/color][color=#FF7C00]O[/color][color=#FF7800]D[/color][color=#FF7400]Y[/color] [color=#FF6D00]H[/color][color=#FF6900]E[/color][color=#FF6500]W[/color][color=#FF6100]I[/color][color=#FF5E00]E[/color] [color=#FF5600]K[/color][color=#FF5200]E[/color][color=#FF4F00]V[/color][color=#FF4B00]I[/color][color=#FF4700]N[/color][color=#FF4300]S[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 30 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CARSON AUGUST RAIN

Postby duckworth » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:48 am

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
xxx

you're a FREAK,
you know that?
it's okay, i guess.
i'm a FREAK too

- carson "auggie" rain

ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: ᴍᴀx ᴛʜɪᴇʀɪᴏᴛ
format © vita.anima
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
bare basics wrote:
name:
      Carson August Rain
      "I'm Carson. I don't like my name, though. I prefer to be called Auggie. Don't call me August, either."
      "I turned eighteen on October fourteenth."
      "You're kidding, right? Is this a sick joke? If you can't tell I'm a male, then you're either blind or an idiot. Or both."
sexuality:
      straight
      "You're a freak, you know that? It's okay, I guess. I'm a freak too."
ethnicity:
      Dutch, English, French, German
      "Remember when I called you a freak? Yeah, that still stands."
crush:
      no one
      "You just keep proving me more and more right. Get out of here, freak."
personality:
      brooding, antisocial, loner, serious, severe
      "We're not friends, okay? We never will be. I don't... like talking to people."
appearance:
      messy, dirty blonde hair, light blue eyes, tall, average build
      "I suppose I'm an attractive enough guy. Again, why do you have to know this?"

So, want to tell me a little bit about yourself?
"Not particularly, no."

Are you sure?
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

Carson is a pretty tough guy. He's mildly antisocial, and doesn't really enjoy talking to people. He hates talking to people, in fact. He prefers to be left alone. He doesn't like revealing too much about himself either. He's very quiet, and a very serious person. Very guarded and shielded, especially concerning his emotions, Carson rarely ever reveals anything to anyone. Really the only thing he's very open about is how much he dislikes his name, Carson. He always requests that people call him Auggie, a spin off of his middle name August, rather than Carson, his first name.
Carson is rough and can be rather rude sometimes. He's abrupt, straightforward, and blunt. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and he's almost cruelly honest. However, his simply truthful way of speaking can be a useful thing. He's not scared of telling people what he really thinks of them, negative or positive. Being very open allows others to know whether or not they really want to be friends with Carson. Most people shy away from his stoic and somber demeanor, but those who do manage to befriend his quiet self find an extremely interesting friend, but a good one nonetheless.

Are you happy?
"Is anyone really happy?"

Carson is an extremely negative person. He had a certain dislike for the world, as well as humanity. He has extremely good morals, but sometimes it's hard to tell how much of a good person Carson really is because of what a pessimist he is. Carson claims that's he's a realist, not a pessimist, and that the definition of realist has changed with society. Being anything less than stupidly optimistic is now seen as a bad thing, or so he claims. Carson is very frank and straightforward, and his honesty borders on brutal. He's very realistic and very logical, and doesn't have much room for creativity. However, he is rather intelligent and ingenious. He can just lack imagination sometimes, especially if he'd rather use his sense of logic and common sense.
Carson may seem depressed at first glance, but he's really not. He's just a rather somber and quiet person. Of course, Carson can be gloomy sometimes, but that's only because he has a very negative outlook on life. He's serious and rather narrow-minded. It's rare for Carson to change his mind about anything. He can be stubborn and headstrong, and very strong-willed. Carson sticks to his beliefs and opinions like glue. He's a very solid person, and Carson can be extremely difficult sometimes, especially in debates. He's actually rather good at arguing his points, and would make a decent lawyer. However, he doesn't really empathize with others. He has little to no sympathy for people who oppose his viewpoints.
Carson doesn't believe in the world. He has no faith left in humanity, and isn't afraid to voice his pessimism. He doesn't really believe in the good of other people, and so it's hard for him to show his own inner compassion. Carson is actually a strong and great person, but has a hard time voicing his emotions. He doesn't like showing his feelings sometimes because he considers it a bit weak and girly to talk about his emotions. Really the only thoughts he'll reveal are his opinions, but not how he actually feels emotionally.

So, how about any girlfriends?
"... I'm pretty much the classic 'forever alone,' if you catch my meaning."

He can be rather awkward at times. He especially has no idea what to do around girls. Considering his rather dry love life, Carson doesn't really like talking to females. He hates it when he develops a crush, because then he has what he refers to as "unnecessary feelings." Carson likes to deny any rumors that he likes a girl, because he hates to be the center of attention. He hates gossip and when people spread rumors. He has a very clear definition of privacy, and strongly dislikes when people interrupt or invade his safety bubble. Carson hasn't ever had a girlfriend, because of how stoic and silent he is around people. Girls are often intimidated by his serious demeanor, and don't find him to be any fun. Carson has been the center of many rumors, including depression, but he's never been depressed in his life. He's just unnaturally... quiet. However, Carson does have a lot of heart. When he cares about someone, he cares about them a lot. Carson can't just like something; he has to love it. Some may call it overly attached, but really, Carson doesn't have many things he loves. He has so much heart and compassion that whenever he feels something for someone, he has to go all out. This leads to Carson being potentially vulnerable, especially if it comes to betrayal or heartbreak. However, because Carson hates to reveal his feelings to anyone, it's very easy for him to disguise or hide his true emotions, and so it's always near impossible to know what he's thinking or feeling.

What do you for fun? Any hobbies?
"I like video games. And drawing. And writing. And music. Weird stuff."

Carson is actually an intelligent and multi-talented person. It's unexpected, but he's pretty artsy, actually, which is really surprising. However, none of his artwork ever has colors. It's all black and white, but are beautiful nonetheless. Carson doodles a lot. He doesn't really have a preference what he draws, because he can basically draw anything. From animals to people, Carson can pull off anything. He puts a lot of details into his drawings, just not any color at all. Carson isn't a fan of colorful things. He prefers muted, earthy colors, but his favorites would be black and white, clean and simple grayscale.
Carson also loves music. He's not really one for singing, although he actually has a really nice voice. Instead, he likes instruments. He plays the guitar, his favorite instrument, as well as the piano and the drums. He can also pass on the ukulele. Carson isn't really one for writing his own music, although he can do it exceptionally well. Instead, Carson loves to play by ear. Carson loves listening to music, and he often puts his own spin on music from his favorite bands.
Another one of Carson' secret hobbies is that he writes. A lot. Carson really likes literature and writing, and English is his best and favorite subject. He's not the most creative person, and bases most everything on logic rather than free-thinking, but still has some really good ideas sometimes. Carson has a very specific, straightforward, and simple way of writing. He's descriptive and almost always has a serious tone when he writes.
Carson loves video games. He plays them all the time, like the average teenage male. He never plays anything that's not rated mature, mainly because he's a rather aggressive and violent person. He's the least queasy person out there, and has a stomach of steel. He's not affected by any sort of graphic content, no matter what the material. This can be seen as mildly sadistic, but really, Carson just doesn't allow anything to affect him. He's surprisingly detached. However, he can get emotional during video games. Carson loves video games with a deep storyline and intense gameplay. He hates shallow games, and only plays the game if he connects to the characters emotionally.

Describe your physical appearance.
"I look like an average dude. Anything else?"

Carson doesn't look exactly like the "average dude." He's actually pretty attractive, with a rugged and rough sort of appearance. He's kind of taller than average, at five feet, eleven inches, and has a slim, yet muscular build. With well-defined muscles in the abdominal region, Carson isn't one of those nasty-muscular guys. Rather, he's not too muscular and not too skinny. He's middle-toned, which is perfect for his height and build. Still, it's pretty impressive to see him in his swimsuit without his shirt on. Carson has messy, dirty blonde hair that he almost never combs. He's too lazy too. However, it's not like he's a dirty person; he showers every day. He just can't be bothered to poke at the tangle of dark blonde locks. He has bold eyebrows resting above intense light blue eyes. His eyes are naturally icy blue, but can appear pale green or gray, depending on what he's wearing and the lighting. Carson has thin, pinkish lips and straight white teeth. Carson has no piercings or tattoos, and clean, neat skin with no blemishes. He almost always has stubble, because really, who has time to shave? However, he never has a full grown beard or mustache. He wouldn't look as nice without stubble, or with too much, so he keeps a happy medium.

Uh, well, bye then!
"... Bye."

[right][center][size=125][color=#6568A8]╔[/color][color=#6467A4]═[/color][color=#6466A1]═[/color][color=#63669D]═[/color][color=#63659A]═[/color][color=#626497]═[/color][color=#626493]═[/color][color=#616390]═[/color][color=#61638C]═[/color][color=#606289]═[/color][color=#606186]═[/color][color=#5F6182]═[/color][color=#5F607F]═[/color][color=#5E607B]═[/color][color=#5E5F78]═[/color][color=#5D5E75]═[/color][color=#5D5E71]═[/color][color=#5C5D6E]═[/color][color=#5C5D6A]═[/color][color=#5B5C67]═[/color][color=#5B5B64]═[/color][color=#5A5B60]═[/color][color=#5A5A5D]╗[/color][/size]
COLOR: #606181

[size=85][url=LINK HERE][color=#6568a8]top[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#5a5a5a]bottom[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#6568a8]shoes[/color][/url]
[url=LINK HERE][color=#5a5a5a]accessory[/color][/url]

[color=#6568a8]tags:[/color] [color=#5a5a5a]people[/color]

[color=#6568a8]male[/color]
[color=#5a5a5a]eighteen[/color]
[color=#6568a8]currently doing/location[/color]
[color=#5a5a5a]relationship status[/color]
[color=#6568a8]thoughts/emotions[/color]

[color=#606181]❝ We're not [i]f r i e n d s[/i], [b]okay[/b]?
We [i]n e v e r[/i] [b]will [/b]be.
I [b]don't[/b]... like [i]t a l k i n g[/i] to people. ❞
- Auggie[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#5A5A5A]╚[/color][color=#5A5A5D]═[/color][color=#5A5B60]═[/color][color=#5B5B64]═[/color][color=#5B5C67]═[/color][color=#5C5D6A]═[/color][color=#5C5D6E]═[/color][color=#5D5E71]═[/color][color=#5D5E75]═[/color][color=#5E5F78]═[/color][color=#5E607B]═[/color][color=#5F607F]═[/color][color=#5F6182]═[/color][color=#606186]═[/color][color=#606289]═[/color][color=#61638C]═[/color][color=#616390]═[/color][color=#626493]═[/color][color=#626497]═[/color][color=#63659A]═[/color][color=#63669D]═[/color][color=#6466A1]═[/color][color=#6467A4]╝[/color][/size][/center][/right][center][size=130][color=#6568A8]C[/color][color=#6467A3]A[/color][color=#63669F]R[/color][color=#63659B]S[/color][color=#626496]O[/color][color=#616492]N[/color][color=#61638E] [/color][color=#606289]A[/color][color=#606185]U[/color][color=#5F6181]G[/color][color=#5E607C]U[/color][color=#5E5F78]S[/color][color=#5D5E74]T[/color][color=#5D5D6F] [/color][color=#5C5D6B]R[/color][color=#5B5C67]A[/color][color=#5B5B62]I[/color][color=#5A5A5E]N[/color][/size][/center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]

Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 26 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ATHENIA ELEXA SORENSON

Postby duckworth » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:27 pm

╔════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxLADY
will you join in our

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx20
CRUSADE

powerful
who will be STRONG

and STAND with me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMPERIAL
beyond the
BARRICADE

xxxxxxxxxxindependent
is there a
WORLD

ALDUIN'S daughter
you long to
SEE

╚════════════════════════════════╝

format © vita.anima
images © rightful owners

Tale of the Tongues wrote:Alduin's wings, they did darken the sky.
His roar fury's fire, and his scales sharpened scythes.
Men ran and they cowered, and they fought and they died.
They burned and they bled, as they issued their cries
We need saviors to free us, from Alduin's rage.
Heroes on the field, of this new war to wage.
And if Alduin wins, man is gone from this world.
Lost in the shadow, of the black wings unfurled.

But then came the Tongues, on that terrible day.
Steadfast as winter, they entered the fray.
And all heard the music, of Alduin's doom.
The sweet song of Skyrim, sky-shattering Thu'um.

And so the Tongues freed us, from Alduin's rage.
Gave the gift of the Voice, ushered in a new Age.
If Alduin is eternal, then eternity's done.
For his story is over and the dragons are... gone.

The Betrayed wrote:And when the snow prince fell to the ground.
The ice elves divided above and below.
Now vanquished and brutally bound.
One moment had shattered all they did know.

The once cool wind on their skin.
Now replaced with the heat of the flame.
And a pride once felt deep within.
Forgotten along with their name.

Torn from their home of ice and frost.
Thrown into the pitch black dread of night.
Living in fear as their minds become lost.
As their eyes began dimming the light.

Chained and enslaved.
What once was light turned to blackness.
Alone and betrayed.
Sinking deeper into madness.
Athenia is an impressive dragon. That is correct; she is the dragon Athekorea trapped in mortal form. As a dragon, Athenia looks nothing like her father, Alduin, or her brother, Dante. Rather, she looks almost the complete opposite. As a dragon, Athenia is platinum white, so blindingly bright it's near impossible to look at her. Her thick, shiny scales reflect light extremely well, and the refraction creates a huge, glittering spectrum. Her scales are nearly as strong as her father's, and her hide is quite tough, even for a dragon. However, she doesn't nearly have as many horns as her brother or father. The membrane of her wings is translucent. She doesn't look much like her family, as a dragon or mortal, but she does share one trait with her brother, and that is icy blue eyes. Her pale blue eyes are hauntingly beautiful, so light they border on gray. Her stormy gaze is fierce, both as a dragon and an Imperial. Strikingly clear and intimidatingly sharp, Athenia has an air of intelligence and strength surrounding her. As a mortal, Athenia has shaggy blonde hair that matches her lightly tanned skin. Her skin is free of any blemishes, and is as smooth as her scales in dragon form. She has an angular and strong face, one that is disarmingly pretty and open. With nice bone structure, Athenia could pass for royalty, with her arched eyebrows and her generous mouth.
Well, she could pass for it, at least until she opens her mouth. Athenia is unhealthily vulgar, and is rather unladylike when she speaks. She's blunt, harsh, and tends to belittle people. She can be judgemental at times, and is overall a rough and coarse person. Athenia is ferocious and quite fierce, and is easily offended. She's always attempting to prove herself, especially to her brother, who is slightly sexist against women. This annoys her to no end, and so she never stops trying to be the better sibling. Athenia is a bit of a jack of all trades, but is much more experienced with everything than the average master of none. She excels especially with a sword and shield, as well as with a bow. She's very stealthy and light on her feet, and her mind is as quick and agile as her body. Cunningly intelligent, Athenia uses her speed, both in reflexes and mentality, to her advantage. With a lithe and muscular body, Athenia can dart around her opponents with not much effort. However, like most females, she is not as strong as most males. But she has an impressive arm for a woman, and can easily beat anyone she pleases up. She's extremely brave, but her courage is tempered evenly by her intelligence, so she doesn't lack all caution.
Athenia is actually undyingly loyal, especially to her family. It's hard to win her trust, but once you do, you have earned a friend for life. At first, Athenia can seem a bit haughty, especially around strangers. She's cold, and rather rough. She has a sharp tongue and little patience for fools. Her low tolerance of people in general makes her a bit undesirable, until you get to know her. She counts her close friends as her family, and would go to the ends of the world to keep those close to her safe.

[size=150][color=#9A1B52]███████[/color][color=#F15651]███[/color][color=#D7334B]███████[/color][color=#E56639]███[/color][color=#9A1B52]███████[/color][color=#D7334B]███[/color][color=#FE7555]██████[/color][color=#F15651]███[/color][color=#9A1B52]███████[/color][color=#E56639]███[/color][color=#9A1B52]██████[/color][color=#F15651]███[/color][/size]

[left][center][size=200][color=#DB4D4C]ATHENIA[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#DB4D4C][b]Athenia Elexa Sorenson[/b]
female | twenty | Imperial[/color]
[url=link here][color=#DB4D4C]outfit[/color][/url] [color=#DB4D4C]|[/color] [url=link here][color=#DB4D4C]weapon[/color][/url]
[color=#DB4D4C]location
currently doing
relationship status[/color][/size][/center][/left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=85][color=#848484]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=150][color=#E56639]███[/color][color=#D7334B]███████[/color][color=#9A1B52]███[/color][color=#FE7555]███████[/color][color=#F15651]███[/color][color=#9A1B52]███████[/color][color=#F15651]███[/color][color=#9A1B52]███████[/color][color=#FE7555]███[/color][color=#E56639]███[/color][color=#D7334B]███████[/color][/size]
[color=transparent][size=50]format © vita.anima[/size][/color]
Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 15 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me