Natra; Greenwoods Division - A Mlp Story (No posting)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Natra; Greenwoods Division - A Mlp Story (No posting)

Postby Mowy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:12 am

Hi! Welcome to my Mlp story Natra; Greenwoods Division! I've been working on this story & it's characters for awhile now, this story tries into 2 other stories that actually come before this one, So yes i'm starting from the end & ending at the beginging, No the other stories are not written on chickensmoothie yet but as soon as this story gets to a point the others will come.

So here's a little bit of info just so you won't get confused.. Natra is a kingdom broken up into division or different states, each division is ruled by a governor/Duke which is chosen by the King or Ruler over all Natra... Natra is very beautiful every division is full of nature which kinda gave Natra her name, in this story it mainly focuses on Greenwoods a smaller more home town division but also a place of higher society, Greenwoods is known for having the best archers & crusaders in Natra, alone with a warrior training school for the young colts they have a ladies academy for fillies, both very hard to get into unless your family is higher class or for the colts you pass through warrior tryouts (which is no easy task). This is about all I'm gonna tell you for now! I really hope you guys like it it's going to be a bit boring at first but trust me it gets better!! **feel free to pm me though!!!**
*Please No Posting Here*

List of Characters & Info

(The * around a name means its their title)

Artemis Green/ Main character/ Single; crushing/ Daughter of Sunnie & Ollie/ Best friends; Mazi & Bulzi/ earth
*Baron* Ollie Green/ Artemis' father/ Married / Owns a mechanics shop/ earth
Sunnie Green/ Artemis' mother/ Married/ A peace loving pony (a.k.a hippie)/ earth
Mazi Mae Falcon/ Single/ Daughter of Mac & Maple/ Best friends; Artemis & Bulzi
*Earl* Mac Falcon/ Mazi's father/ Married/ Owns a falcon/bird of prey hatchery/ owns Falcon Crest/ not sure
*Countess* Maple Falcon/ Mazi's mother/ Married/ Lives at falcon crest/ is a teacher at the ladies' academy/ Earth
Bulzi/ Single; crushing/ wants to become a great archer & get into the warrior school/ best friends; Mazi & Artemis/ Pegasus
King Nathan/ Married/ Ruler of all Natra/ father of Natalie & Flourish/ Alicorn
Queen Flora/ Married/ Ruler/ she's into flowers/ mother of Natalie & Flourish/ Unicorn
Queen Flourish/ Married/ lives in the Emerald Empire part of the Gem Dynasty/Alicorn
Princess Natalie/ Single/ lives in Natra/ Unicorn

(All the characters belong to me please no stealing, more will be added later, ALWAYS feel free to pm ^^ comments & crit welcomed! so is fan art! ^^

Natra; Greenwoods Division - Mlp Story
Elci Valley - New Wip
-When life gives you lemons you got two choices; One, make apple juice; Two, squirt the juice in your enemies eyes.-
Image Old Username(s): Lem & Mowy - please no stealing
Mowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Natra; Greenwoods Division - A Mlp Story (No posting)

Postby Mowy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 am

Artemis was standing in the middle of a red rose garden, She had no clue how she had gotten there or where she was.. Fear began to creep up from the bottom of her heart but she quickly swallowed taming her emotions. She started to look around she couldn't help but to frantically look around, it was night time the whole garden would have been engulfed in darkness if it weren't for the silver moon that lingered overhead & the stars that scattered the sky, she took comfort at each little twinkle of light above her & smiled softy before returning to her quest of finding out where she was at. She glanced around taking notice of an outline that lingered in the distance, its shape was familiar to her "A palace!" she exclaimed "Maybe I'll find somepony there..." she now whispered her eyes glued to the palace outline as she took a step forward but stop dead in her tracks..
"Who are you looking for?" A voice called out to her from the darkness. Artemis stood frozen her heartbeat now had spiked it felt like it would burst out of her chest, she flicked her ears trying to pin point where the voice came from it wasn't an easy task since all she could her was the beating of her heart.
"I might be able to help." the voice sounded again, in front of her this time.. her eyes widened something was not right in the tone of the voice.. it was calm? she was now curious more than anything, she started to guess what lurked behind the shadows 'a stallion maybe?' she guessed thinking to herself due to the deepness of the voice it couldn't be female that was for sure.
"W-who are you..???" she shuttered a bit starring into the darkness.
"I'd rather you see for yourself."
"Fine show yourself!" She nickered a bundle full of nerves. She stood frozen as the shadow appeared from the darkness & came closer & closer until he step out into the moonlight reviling himself. Artemis' face immediately brightened as she smiled at him, no words were needed, the young stallion trotted up to her he stopped only when he was muzzle to muzzle although he stood looking down at her, "Artemis..." he nickered softly to her. Artemis looked up & got lost in his eyes, he was leaning in to kiss her "Yes?" she answered tilting her muzzle towards his...
"ARTEMIS!"
Artemis awoke & sat up she was in her bed, she looked around a little confused, "Ugh... it was just a dream." she faced hoofed herself. "ARTEMIS GREEN!" her mother Sunnie called for her a second time from downstairs. "I'm up! I'm up!" Artemis yelled rolling out of bed she looked at the clock & rushed to her closet "I'm going to be late!" She mumbled as she pulled her school uniform shirt over her head & pulled on her green/white/gold plaid skirt & stepped into her shoes. Quickly glancing into the full body before trotting down the stairs into the kitchen, Artemis' parents owned a machinics shop that was connected to their apartment house, the upstairs contained three bedrooms, washroom, & her mother's art room/storage. Half the down stairs was the shop & office while the rest contained a kitchen & sitting room.

Natra; Greenwoods Division - Mlp Story
Elci Valley - New Wip
-When life gives you lemons you got two choices; One, make apple juice; Two, squirt the juice in your enemies eyes.-
Image Old Username(s): Lem & Mowy - please no stealing
Mowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me