panda, crossing

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

panda, crossing

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 am

porcelain wrote:Here is a storage spot for my
forms. whether a work in progress or completed.
There may be storage for pictures or gif
here as well.
Do not use any forms
without my permission

form directory wrote:London Perry//female//nineteen//general character//wip
Damian King//male//nineteen//general character//wip
Katilin De Keizer//female//nineteen//general character//finished
Alaina Robins//female//twenties//general character//finished
Rhett Grey//male//seventeen//general character//finished
Sophia Prejean//female//eighteen//general character//finished
Bailey Grey//female//eighteen//general character//wip

Last edited by enigma. on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Useful Links wrote:One x One?
Forms

"A man can only walk the
roads of which his feet will take him.
He cannot ride on the back of
another to follow his."

"If I tell you where I'm going, there
will be no mystery. No one will ask
you the same question, because
you'll be following me."

"Me plus you? That equals two people
standing awkwardly because I'm not
good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we are victims to our fears ][ london perry

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 am

Our secrets are our burdens

name; london renee perry ⇀age; nineteen ⇀gender; female ⇀nationality; american
      ❝Hello, I'm London. It's nice to meet you! My full name is London Renee Perry. That's lon-don ra-nay pear-ee. Most people call me London but a few of my close friends call me Lon. Or Rey-Rey, whichever they choose really. I don't mind either! London was chosen by my mother because she loves the city and has always wanted to visit. So she chose the name, besides it's a pretty one. I like it. My middle name Renee comes from my father. Well actually it was his grandmother's name and he gave it to me. I'm not sure why, I think he just wanted to remember her in some way. My last name Perry is as is normal, my father's last name. It's kind of a long history, I'm pretty sure it's English but I never looked into it much. That's basically the history of my name for you! Well, I'm nineteen years old, probably one of the youngest of the group. I don't mind it though. It isn't so bad being young. More life for me! Well, obviously I'm a female. I mean it couldn't be that hard to figure out, judging from the girly voice and feminine figure. My nationality is American, born and raised! Well, my mom came from England and met my dad here in America. They've talked about the story before. Anyways! Nice meeting you!❞

hair; blonde ⇀eyes; greenskin; tan ⇀height; 5'6 ⇀weight; 124 lbs ⇀build; curvy
      London has been described as an 'america's sweetheart' type of girl and more often 'a southern bell' even if she isn't from the South. She is a small girl, standing at only about 5'6 and a half. Though she won't be reaching 5'7 to her displeasure. She would rather be a little taller since most everyone in her family is about 6 feet, her mother being the shortest at 5'10. So she has always been picked on for being short. She only weighs about 124 pounds, taken from the last time she weighed herself, so one could give or take a few. She has a curvy body, an hourglass shape if you will with the curves in the right places. So, yes, she does have a very feminine body shape. Though she is more or less happy about the bits of fat on her, even if she accepts it for what it is. She has a medium length blonde hair that falls in gentle waves just past her shoulders. She has a somewhat square face shape. While the features aren't broad or too defined they are more soft then anything else. She has round, large cheeks that fill up her face. Her nose is thin and long, leading down to her mouth which is a little large but almost always has a smile on it. She has large doe eyes that always seem to be lit up with happiness. Her eyes are a bright green, almost a very green leaf color if that makes sense. She has a well proportioned body, though it normally remains covered up by jeans and sweatshirts. She's a casual girl and prefers to dress like it. Many times she won't see a reason in getting all dressed up to go somewhere so she won't.

traits; sweet, helpful, caring, wimp ⇀hobbies; tennis ⇀likes; people, sunshine, helping ⇀dislikes; being yelled at, cigarettes, rudeness
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

birthplace; great falls, montana ⇀mother; jane perry ⇀father; conrad perry ⇀siblings; lucas perry
      On a cold December 20th in Great Falls, Montana two young parents laid in a hospital, holding their newest baby girl. London was born when her mother was only eighteen and her father was nineteen. Despite the two being out of high school and having steady jobs, their parents didn't approve and cut contact with the two. Which would explain why London never had contact with the two. The family lived in a small apartment in a bit of a rough side of town. This never seemed to down their spirits as London grew though. Especially since the little girl was turning out to be sweet and helpful. When her father worked late, London was in the kitchen helping her mother cook. For a life that had thrown its curve balls the family was doing just fine. When London was ten years old she had become independent and able to get herself ready on her own. This was when her mother was once again pregnant. This time it was with Lucas. Everything seemed to be find until the little pregnancy scare where London's mother nearly died after having to have a C-section. From then on London's mother was a little distant whenever Lucas was around. She seemed to avoid him more then others. And since her parents worked so much, taking care of Lucas often fell into London's hands. She didn't mind this, mainly because she loved her little brother dearly. When London was around twelve her parents began fighting, mainly because of how distant her mother had become from the family. Two year old Lucas always seemed to be around. And one year later her parents got divorced and the family was split. While London still saw her mother every two weeks, her mother kept little contact with Lucas.

orientation; heterosexual ⇀crush; none ⇀dating; no one ⇀best friend; none ⇀exes; todd
      London is a straight female. She has only ever had attractions to guys, and even that awkward stage every teen has didn't really make her question anything.

fc; hayden panettiere
      form; darvith
      character; darvith
      pictures; owners
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a boy with a troubled life ][ damian king

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 am

Our secrets are our burdens

name; damian parker king ⇀age; nineteen ⇀gender; male ⇀nationality; american
      This is Damian Parker King. The name was a mix up from different people, his father and his grandfather. His mother contributed none to his name. Damian comes from his father, the man's middle name. For unknown reasons his father's family has a tradition of taking their middle name and using it as the first name for their first born son. It's a strange thing though Damian never questioned it. Parker comes from his grandfather who liked the name a lot. And since the man was on his deathbed at the time of Damian's birth his father allowed the man to pick the middle name. King is his father's last name, and as usual was passed onto Damian. He is most certainly a full male, from his head to his feet. And if one were to ever ask he would rudely reply, "Why don't you check for yourself?" This is mainly because his gender is plainly obvious. He is currently nineteen years old, turning twenty in five months. He is of American descent though there is believed to be German in there from his mother's side. He never went far enough to try and find out. That's Damian.

hair; dirty blonde ⇀eyes; greenskin; tan ⇀height; 6'2 ⇀weight; 193 lbs ⇀build; muscular ⇀modifications; 2 tattoos, ear piercing
      Damian is an intimidating guy if you want to go that far with looks. He stands at roughly 6 feet and 2 inches. And once you add in the 195 pound weight it only adds a bit to the effect. He is a muscular guy, having built himself up while still in New Orleans. His skin is fairly tanned, having spent quite a bit of time outside in his days. He was an active kid after all. Damian has only three body modifications, two tattoos and an ear piercing. One of his tattoos is on his left arm, the other one is on his shoulder blade and was more or less the symbol for an old gang. Now with all that out of the way, his features will follow. His face is a bit of an oval shape, although not too noticeable. Despite this he has a somewhat strong jaw line and a flat, rounded chin. His hair is a dirty blonde and is kept short for the most part, although from time to time he lets it grow a bit. His eyes are a little squinted, even when he isn't squinting, despite this the green color of them is almost always clearly visible. His nose is a little broad, big if you will, though it does take up the extra space on his face so he never minded. His lips are a medium pink color and thin. He almost always has a five o'clock shadow covering his chin, mainly because he is too lazy to shave it. Though if you ask him, he'll tell you he'll never let it get to a full on beard. His neck is a bit large though leads to a broad set of shoulders. His arms are beefy though fit for his body nicely. His legs make up most of his height, rather then his torso. Damian can be described as a casual guy, you'll mostly find him in jeans or shorts and a t-shirt. He doesn't waste his time by getting dressed up for anything.

traits; brooding, impulsive, quiet ⇀hobbies; making trouble ⇀likes; smoking, running, fighting ⇀dislikes; people, police
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

birthplace; new orleans, louisiana ⇀mother; jane parker ⇀father; conrad parker ⇀siblings; lucas parker

orientation; heterosexual ⇀crush; none ⇀dating; no one ⇀best friend; none ⇀exes; none
      words here

fc; hunter parrish
      form; supernova.
      character; supernova.
      pictures; owners
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the dutch tough girl ][ kaitlin de keizer

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:41 am

ImageImageImage

Imagename; Kaitlin Emma De Keizer Gender; Female Age; 19 Nationality; Dutch

"Well this is a strange first. Somebody actually coming to meet me? Big shocker, a lot of people want to meet me. You're not the first my darling. So anyways I guess we should get started, even if I don't want to do this. I mean, I don't want to do this. Really don't. But if I absolutely have to might as well get it over with faster. Okay, so first off my name is Kaitlin, spelt k-a-i-t-l-i-n just so you don't get it wrong. I would really rather you didn't. After all nothing is worse then someone not knowing my name. Which I'm sure doesn't happen often. So Kaitlin comes from my grandmother who brought my mother over to the Netherlands from Denmark where she met my father. My grandmother died a few months after, and my mom moved in with my dad since they had been dating for a while, then got pregnant with my. And my mom wanted my first name to be the same as my deceased grandmother's and that's where Kaitlin comes from. It is pronounced kay-ti-lin in case you were wondering. Which also explains my nickname of Kay. My middle name is Emma, not really sure where that one came from actually. I don't think it had any significant meaning really. I think it was just a name they liked. Anyways it's pronounced Em-ma. Simple enough. My last name is De Keizer. It is Dutch so don't act so surprised. Now, let me explain. Dutch people use to think last names were only temporary so a lot of the times they made up comical ones. Such as De Keizer. It is hard to pronounce, or rather explain so I'll give it a shot. Da-Ka-z-ir. I did a good enough job for now. Don't worry about it. So anyways, as you can clearly see unless you're blind I'm a female. Have all the right qualifications and everything if you'd like to check. So right now I'm nineteen, legally an adult thank you very much. Although some people say I don't act like one. But I don't believe it. I think I act like as much of an adult as I need to! So if you didn't figure it out already I'm Dutch, and yes I still have the Dutch accent. I only moved to London like 4 years ago. I mean literally, like 4 years. Some of which I spent as a "nice" girl. That was no fun. So now that we're done here go away. No seriously. Go away."

Imagehair; Brown eyes; hazel height; 5'8 weight; 124 pounds modifications;tattoos,piercings

"Okay, so now you want my appearance? You must actually be blind aren't you? You can clearly see what I look like if you open your eyes. Just open them up! Pull your eyelids up! Come on now! Oh, I see you want. You're an idiot then. Okay, so for the beginning of all this. I have what some call sunkissed skin. I'm tan but not too tan. You know? Like those girls who go to tanning beds too much and turn orange? It's actually pretty funny when you put it into perspective. They look like they belong in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Okay, moving on. I have brown hair with natural highlights and all that jazz. I don't dye, I absolutely hate that. It would probably make my hair unhealthy too so that's a no go. Trust me. So my eyes are hazel, though they look more green depending on the lighting. I'm not particularly fond of them but I'm stuck with them. They look good on me though, then again what doesn't look good on me. I'm extremely photogenic you know. So I'm stand at an amazing 5'8. So tall right? My height mainly comes from my legs, so they're kind of long. Good thing they look good. If not it might look weird. They're not too skinny or too fat. Have you ever seen those girls with legs that literally look like a twig? Or they themselves look like one? They look weird, am I right? Maybe some people like that but I find it weird looking. Whatever. I'm a healthy 124 pounds, I have some muscle but not too much. Enough to show slightly. I have a very curvy body type. Much like a girl's you know? So I do have a few modifications to my body. Both of my ear lobes are double pierced, and I have three piercings on my right cartilage. I have my belly button pierced as well. Quite the collection eh? I have three tattoos as well. I have this on my left side, this on my right shoulder, and the words "lost for life" on my right wrist. So there's my appearance for you. Again, go away."

Imagelikes; partying.boys.coffee.night.fun.smoking dislikes; staying in.talkative people.chocolate.tea.

Kaitlin is by far one of the most blunt, sarcastic girls you'll ever meet. When she became such a sarcastic b-tch no one really corrected her on it, and the thrill she got only encouraged her to continue on with the rude comments she pulled out. And as it continued to get worse she continued to get blunt. In simpler terms Kaitlin isn't afraid to put things how she feels they are, and most of the times she's right. If you're going to come to her for advice be prepared for an answer that isn't sugar coded and most often not what you wish to hear. But it often helps so long as you listen to her. She does have moments where her choice of words can be very harmful towards the other person, it isn't as if she'd drop to her knees and beg for forgiveness though. It isn't in her style to beg for anything. She just takes what she wants. She is quite the confident girl, always walking with her head high and an air of arrogance around her. She believes herself to be quite the gift from heaven. As well as everything else this developed soon after her bad girl attitude. Many people have a tendency to call Kaitlin a flirt and a tease, and in all honesty it's very true. She has a way of acting like a player when it comes to relationships. What changed her led her to believe that relationships were a waste of her precious time. Kaitlin also has no regard for the law. Most of the time you can find her speeding along on her motorcycle rather then going the speed limit. This has caused a few problems, none that she hasn't been able to weasel out of though. She's a cunning girl with the ability to get out of most situations with ease. It's more of her choice of words and ability to talk with a riddle on her tongue that gets people confused out of all things. Deep down Kaitlin might still be the sweet girl she used to be, but she doesn't show it. She does have a side where she's nice, though this normally shows only around her friends. Though this isn't as noticeable as her normal loud self. She is simply a broken girl who hides it with a tough persona.

Imagemother; Sadie father; Jacob siblings; none hometown; Breda

Kaitlin was born in the large city of Breda in the Netherlands on February 10th. Her, her mother, and her father lived in an apartment for quite some time. During this time Kaitlin was given only the best. She was sent to a private boarding school, private dance lessons, and anything she desired. But at this time she didn't desire much, she was still too nice. The girl was content with her life. She had friends, family, and a wonderful puppy of which she loved. When Kaitlin was ten her father got a promotion in his job and from there the family was able to afford a home. Due to the fact that her parents worked a nanny was hired to watch over young Kaitlin and act as a companion. And Kaitlin wasn't fond of the women, she often wished to be able to run around instead of being cooped up in a home, but her mother nor her nanny were keen on the idea. They wanted Kaitlin to become a proper young women, not a fiasco of a teen. And the girl was soft spoken then, so she never complained. She only went along with what her parents told her to do. And that was never much since she was generally a good child. She was often praised by others for her ability to follow orders. But all of Kaitlin's energy remained pent up inside her. Her life was generally calm and collected, she may have had a boyfriend or two but there was never anything too serious. When Kaitlin was fifteen her father received another promotion, this one would send them to England. And when they reached the first city of which they stayed Kaitlin realized something within herself. She could not remain like this forever. But she stayed like her calm self for a while, even meeting a boy of which she liked. They dated for a while before her inner energy began to be released. And suddenly it broke free, and in haste she was dumped. Now a wild and uncontrollable seventeen year old she began talking back to parents. Although it did not get bad until the fighting began. Her parents began to scream and yell at each other night after night, her father even struck her mother in front of Kaitlin. Finally her mother had enough and left, leaving Kaitlin with her father. And wanting to start over, Kaitlin was dragged to London at eighteen. Which was the place where she truly turned, becoming a bad girl officially.

Imagecrush; none boyfriend; none orientation; straight exes; a few

"So you've reached the final length of my amazing journey haven't you? Well, let us begin then. Sorry ladies, but I'm straight or heterosexual, whichever you prefer. Meaning I'm attracted to males only. Always have been and I don't see it changing much at all. I'm pretty set in my life now. As far as crushes go, well darling I haven't had one of those for quite some time now. Ever since my little change happened. Well not little, it was pretty massive. Whatever though, I've no time for relationships anymore. As far as a boyfriend goes, no I don't have one right now. Not since the last breakup not that long ago. I didn't actually like him, but he was fun to party with. Can you blame me though? If you find someone good to party with it makes sense to keep them around and hang for a while. As far as exes go, well darling I've had quite a few of them. Most I could care less about, but there's that one I hate. I mean phew, really hate him. Don't worry about it though because it isn't your business. I do have my fair share of friends, those who were somehow able to handle my bad mood long enough to see the good mood I have sometimes. And let's just say I have my fair share of enemies. Quite the impressive amount actually. I find it rather funny that people hold these grudges against me. And now that we're done, be gone."
Last edited by enigma. on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the critical frenchie ][ alaina robins

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:44 am

xXx

"You choose not to see, therefore you are blind."

xXx

n a m e ; Alaina Faith Robins
        Bonjour, I see you have stumbled across my little slice. So I happily welcome you though I must warn you, I tend to be a tad critical, or so say. But anyways I am Alaina. That is pronounced a-lan-y-a. Please do not mess it up, I do not appreciate such a thing. Alaina comes from French heritage, I'm not completely sure what it means however. I am named after my grandmother who was killed when crossing to America on a tragic "boating accident". The rest of my family believes my grandfather killed her when she back talked him. Needless to say he grew up in a family where women were supposed to be submissive and weak. So that being the case I'm not sure why in the world he would have married such a strong will woman such as my grandmother. I suppose he was different when he was younger and married her. Oh well, the past is the past and nothing can be done to change it. My middle name is Faith. It is pronounced f-ai-th. Now, for those of you who like blood types and all that jazz here is where my middle name comes from. My mother is Rh negative, meaning she has no Rh in her body, really not a big deal except for if she has kids. My older brother who is Rh positive, helped my mother to produce anti Rh antibodies, things that would fight off all Rh in her system. Well when I was in the womb I too was Rh positive. Here is where the bad part starts. Seeing as though I was Rh positive my mother's anti Rh antibodies began to kill off my Rh, as well as my red blood cells. She was beginning to lose hope, certain that I would die. But I did not and I was born-although I needed a blood transfusion. To remind herself to always keep faith she made my middle name Faith. My last name is Robins, pronounced ra-b-ins. As is normal, it is my father's last name which transferred over to me. Seeing as though I do not like going a hundred years into history I am not all too sure about where the last name Robins comes from. I suspect it comes from somewhere in England where my father's ancestors come from. Well, there goes our introductions. Au revoir.

a g e ; 24
        It seems as though you wish to continue no? Well I suppose I should inform you of my age then. I am currently 24 years young. I am not old darling, old is above the age of forty in my book. But anyways I believe I was born on a rather cold January night. It was the 20th that month, a lovely shining day. Just kidding with you darling, it was pouring down rain and lightning was lighting up the night sky. My father even says when lightning struck and blinded the room is when I "popped out" as he so eloquently put it. It was a rather odd thing to say if you ask me, why not just say you came out. Popped out sounds like a child was sucking their thumb, pulled it out their mouth, and it made a 'pop' sound. Wouldn't you say? Well I would.

g e n d e r ; Female
        Oh mon Dieu ... Vous êtes un grand idiot que je pensais. This has to be the most idiotic question I've ever heard in my entire life! You are really quite the character you know? Barely even into meeting me and you've already pinched my nerves! What man, or boy for that matter, looks like me. Have you ever seen a man that looks like this? Long blonde hair? Possibly. Curves? No! Breasts? Most certainly not! Gosh! You know you really are something! Why you must be a rocket scientist no? Well I would hope not! Because you would be the worst ever composed! I am clearly female! But I doubt you can tell the difference you blind marsupial!

ImageImage

"I seek not the troubles of my past, but the beginnings of my future."

h a i r ; blonde
        My hair is very simple to explain. Blonde. See? How hard was that? Hm? More? You want more. After everything you've already asked? Fine, fine, I'll play along. So basically my hair is blonde, but I have natural low lights and highlights in them. It isn't a very wide range at all but it's decent. I have what is called beeline honey blonde hair, weird name I know. But they just had to come up with a name for every shade right? And well basically there are highlights which probably get a shade or two lighter, they're more noticeable then my lowlights which are generally hidden beneath all my hair. And if you're wondering, my hair is quite the lovely thicket. Meaning it is very very very thick. And I don't exaggerate, it is really thick. A lot of my friends compare my hair to a dog's, simply because we shed the same amount. Sadly enough it's probably true. I mean have you ever seen my hair in the morning? It's a tad ridicolous. My hair can normally be found up and out of the way. I don't wear it down very much, but when I do I take time with it and make it look nice. And it isn't like it looks horrible up either, I do do something new with it from time to time.

e y e s ; green
        I am one of the 2% of Earth's population to have green eyes. So yes I do have a rare eye color, but considering the fact that there are 7 billion people in the world, it doesn't seem that rare. But it is, recessive gene after all. In fact my family has carried the gene for many years now, but I am the first one for it to show since my great-grandmother. You can imagine how that floated over when I was born. Everyone freaking out because little Alaina had green eyes! Oh no! As I heard it was quite the fiasco. How I wish I could have understood it. But back to my eyes. They are a very vibrant green, not hazel, they're green. Stone cold green. Throughout my eyes areas where it is a bit of a lighter hue, they all seem to be connected and go around a circle in my eye. And I also have a darker ring around the outside, which looks alright.

b o d y t y p e ; curvy ; 5'7 ; 124
        Despite what people think seeing as though I spend my time inside I do have a decent body type. I guess it's normal for girls, and I would hope not for guys. It would be weird to see a bunch of guys with curves everywhere no? So yes I do have a curvy body type and I am somewhat proud of it. Because when I do go outside I tend to spend a lot of time outside, running around and causing trouble. And I'm sure you'll learn later on I have a sharp tongue, so yes, I do get into trouble. But that is for another time! I have curves in what my mother calls "all the right places". Personally I don't think so, I think I just have big hips. Someone told me that one day, and I slapped them. Hard. Across the face. In front of a cop. Don't ask ever again. So, yes that is my body type. Weight and height? Je n'ai jamais entendu une telle question irrespectueux! You cannot just ask a lady her weight! That is disrespectful and rude! But if you must know! I am 124 pounds and 5 foot 9 inches! Now get out! Go! You are no longer welcome in my presence!

g e n e r a l ; average
        Oh! So know you ask something I don't get offended by! Well you know what-I can't say that. It would be too rude of me to do so and I shall not stoop that low of a level. So let us get onto it shall we? I would say I'm probably average. Pretty yes but not beautiful. And no, I am not saying that because I have low self-esteem, I have self-awareness. Beautiful is for models and movie stars and the occasional woman on the streets. I would say my mother is beautiful, she really is. But I don't want to get side-tracked. So you have all those basics but you have yet to see my facial structure things. I do have a broad jaw line, and my face isn't really round. On a man this type of jaw may be more attractive than on my face. But so far I've made it work out just fine. After all, I don't like having features that look like they may cut you at any given moment. I have full lips as others have described them, and all too often a cigarette is placed between them. Nasty habit I know, but it's addictive. I have an average sized nose I guess, I'm not really sure. I've never thought of it as too small or too big, I guess it depends on the size of the person's face. My eyes seem to be a little droopy at the sides but whatever. They're kind of wide anyways so I guess it may help to make them look smaller. As stated earlier I do have a very curvy body, but I'm not overly skinny or anything. I do have some muscle on me, from what, I don't know. But I don't have an athletic body, I think I eat too much for that. And something all my friends hate is the fact that I can eat and eat without gaining weight. Surprise!

ImageImage

"If I am crazy, then you sir, do not know true genius."

p e r s o n a l i t y ; critical/sarcastic/sharp-tongued/calm
        And we have finally arrived at the part everyone has been waiting for! As you have probably already guessed I can be a tad bit critical, well I guess you may not have guessed that quite yet. I haven't really had the chance to criticize you yet have I? Lucky you, it'll come around soon so don't worry. It isn't like I criticize about every little thing either, I have what I like to consider a healthy level of criticization. I won't do it just because I can. So don't be concerned about every little thing you do around me. And as I'm sure you guessed already-this one was quite obvious-I am very easily offended. I do not pretend I am not, I know I am. Even a slip of the tongue about some minor thing can offend me and I tend to go on the offensive very quickly. So don't be surprised if I randomly snap at you. It's best if you just think about what you're going to say before you say it. If you do that then we can all get along and be happy together! But if you happen to slip-up, no worries. I calm down pretty easily. Quick enough to where nothing ever gets physical. I am also a little sarcastic, it is more subtle though. And I think a select few people have begun to mistake my sarcasm for stupidity. I say there are the stupid ones though. I mean if they just learned what sarcasm was then they wouldn't think I was stupid! They're the stupid ones! But anyways, enough of that. I don't focus on those things all too often. I am also sharp-tongued, which kinda goes hand in hand with critical. And for those of you who don't know what a sharp tongue is it means I'm skilled at giving insults basically. Which makes me a smart --- at times, more often then others. Such as in school, I often snapped back at teachers with an insult of which they had no clue how to reply to. So that's part of it. What most don't expect from me of all people is that I am generally a very calm person. I don't freak out much and I don't go jump around everywhere. People who do that actually kind of bother me strangely enough. And as always, when I actually find a person who doesn't bother me to no end. I can be nice from time to time and even indulge in a nice laugh. But don't expect that to happen right away. It isn't very often it does in fact, most of the time people never stop bothering me. But once you get there I promise it's mostly worth the trouble.

h i s t o r y ; Exciting
        So, before I go on with my history I should tell you a little of my parent's first. My father's parents sailed from England to America a long time ago, and as mentioned earlier my grandmother died during the journey. So my father was raised by his grandfather the whole time. Well, when my father finished high school he and his friends planned a trip to France a year or so later, to which my father was happy to go since my grandfather beat him a lot. Eventually they were up and ready to go, eager for an adventure. While traveling in France their car broke down a mile or so from a families home-that family being my mother's. Once there the family offered them refuge until someone could come for the truck. But during the night it was stolen and so they had no way to get back. My mother's family agreed to let them stay the week until my mother's father got back-he was the only one with a truck. And as much as my parents didn't really expect it they fell for each other. And did a night of the dirty-to which my mother got pregnant. Well, the trip for them all was going to last two or three months, so my mother was able to find my father before he left. And, my father being the man he was, said he would help her in anyway he could from America. Until my mother's father aimed a gun at his head and demanded he marry his daughter. Literally, my grandfather held a gun to my dad's head and forced him into marriage. And my dad agreed, and moved into France completely forgetting his own father of who he hated! So my parents settled down and nine months later there I was! Now in France I was a good kid, but I was never satisfied. And around eleven years old my parents found out my dad's dad had died, and left him everything but only if he moved back to America. After a lot of discussion my parents finally decided it would be smart since they were having money problems. And so they went! In America I wasn't so good, I cut up a lot more. I even fell into a bad crowd. And there's a lot of things I've done throughout life that you can hear at a later time!

l i k e s ; I have a few
        ✗ coffee
        ✗ writing
        ✗ calmness
        ✗ wind
        ✗ hot chocolate
        ✗ adventure
        ✗ french-speakers
        ✗ relaxing
        ✗ woods
        ✗ art
        ✗ smoking
        ✗ math

d i s l i k e s ; I have those too
        ✗ being proven wrong
        ✗ pizza
        ✗ talkative people
        ✗ hyper people
        ✗ swimming
        ✗ alcohol
        ✗ french stereotypes
        ✗ social studies
        ✗ constantly moving
        ✗ burgers

r e l a t i o n s h i p s ; Single, and ready for a pringle
        Okay, so I'm technically single, because most people don't understand the complex love of a person loving a bed. So I mean, what can you do? Not much really, get a boyfriend, or girlfriend. Whatever floats your boat. I however, am straight, heterosexual, or however you may say it. Sorry ladies, but I just don't really roll that way. I have nothing against those who do though, so, you know. Roll your own way. I have my few friends, those who could actually deal with me for a while. As well as my enemies who just couldn't take my level of thought. Or those I intentionally peeved off. As far as family goes I have my father Reginald, my mother Elaina, and no siblings. I'm an only child.. It sucks. Don't ever wish to be an only child my friends.

"The road untraveled, is a long one."
ImageImage
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tough guy ][ rhett grey

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 am

R h e t t || 1 7 || m a l e

"The weak survive. The strong strive. That's the difference."

ImageImage

Name; Rhett Jackson Grey
Nicknames; Grey
Age; 18
Gender; Male

"Hey, I guess? I'm not really sure why you're reading this, I mean isn't it a little creepy for you just to want to know all this about me? Well, whatever floats your boat I guess. Might as well get this over with! So I'm Rhett, like the guy from Gone With The Wind. My mom wanted something original and practically unheard of. So she thought long and hard, watched the movie, and named me Rhett. I don't mind it so much, actually I kind of like it. Never met anyone with the same name as me and I would like to keep it that way, though I doubt I will forever. But I'll still be the best Rhett. No one can beat me. I'll assure you that! Know why? Because I'm me! My middle name is Jackson. I'm not sure where I got it from though. I think I'm named after my great grandfather who fought in a war or something. I knew at one point but I forgot it since then. Whoops! Okay, my last name is Grey. Again I don't know, I don't like going into long history lessons about the origin of the last name Grey. I just don't really like history, even if I am good at it. I prefer math. Anyways! At some point in my life my coaches started calling me by my last name Grey. And eventually people in my p.e. classes started and it snowballed from there. Now everyone calls me Grey. Sometimes at least, it has died down a little and people have begun to call me Rhett once again. Okay, so I'm 18 years old. And so happy about it. I wanted freedom. I got freedom man. Okay, so as you can clearly see-unless you're blind then in that case you can hear-I'm a male. Want proof? You don't need anymore proof then what you already see. Girls don't look like this-at least I hope. Maybe they do somewhere. I've never seen it do. Maybe the bearded lady in the circus, I don't know. Okay so, there it is. "

Hair; blonde
Eyes; brown
Skin; tan
Height; 6'2"
Weight; 176 lbs
Build; muscular
Modifications; a tattoo

"Okay, so I'm kind of tall. Like 6'2 or something around there. Tallness kind of runs in the family after all. I like my height though, after all it helps with baseball. That's good. That is very good considering the fact that I love baseball to death. Okay, so since I'm so tall I naturally weigh a lot, and if you add in my muscualrity that brings me to a whooping 176 pounds. I don't consider losing weight, I'm not fat, I'm just muscular. Got it from years of trying to keep in top shape for baseball. I like good right? Thank you, I know I do. My skin is fairly tan from being outside so much, I think it looks pretty good. Not too dark but not too light. I'm like the perfect mix. Okay so I have blonde hair which I generally keep long, letting it fall to about my eyebrows. I cut it short once I think. It didn't look nearly as good as it did long. So I let it grow long again and now it gets to stay like that. Forever. Because I'm not cutting it. So go away. Anyways, I have brown eyes, which are kind of dark though they don't look black at all. I find them a nice color, I guess. I don't know. I don't spend my nights staying up and looking at my eye color and inspecting it. Do you? Nope. Didn't think so! Unless you're like an eye doctor or something. Are you? Didn't think so. So... yeah. Okay, for the last few parts. I always have a constant stubble, my hair grows back really fast, so I shave about every two days. Well not really. Sometimes I let my stubble stay there, it makes me look rugged. Girls like that sort of thing right? I don't know, not an expert on girls. I have a pretty defined jaw line, strong I think is how people describe it? Someone tell me please. I don't know. I have big hands too. Like really big. Oh well. So that's it. Any questions? None. Good. Oh I have a tattoo too. It's the Chinese symbol for faith. I got it on the back of my right shoulder, around the shoulder blade area."

Personality; Snappy//Conceited
Hidden//Sarcastic
Likes; Baseball
Pizza
Coffee
Chocolate
Working out
Partying
Girls
Dislikes; Family
Getting close to someone
Yelling
Sitting around

"While there are many things that can describe Marcello quite well the best three may be mysterious, conceited, and temperamental. A few others could be smart and broken.
        Snappy||Rhett is kind of snappy, well not kind of. He is extremely snappy and isn't afraid to show it to you. He doesn't take easily to being told what to do, except for his baseball coach, and would be caught saying something rather then doing the task. It's simply how he does things. He doesn't have a good sense of direction. It doesn't matter who you are, at one point or another he will snap at you like there's no tomorrow. He should fix it but he doesn't think he ever will
        Conceited||Growing up in a family that didn’t really care for him, Rhett learned to care for himself, in ways that some tend to frown upon. He became a conceited young man, trying to get others to see his worth by boasting about things. And naturally some paid attention, wanting to prove him wrong or just to see it. But either way some stroked his ego, egging him on to do this more and more. So it stuck somewhere along the line, becoming his way of life. And in truth he likes it, finding no problem in his ways. Not to mention he cares about one person, Rhett
        Temperamental||Rhett has a rather horrible temper that he isn't afraid to show. The smallest of things can set him off but while he has a bad temper it will never last long. When he gets mad he'll yell for a total of one minute, slam his hand into a wall, and then be all good. It won't take much to calm him down so he never gets to the point where he'll hurt anyone. But if someone were to hurt him there is no doubt he'd fight back. And even if he doesn't seem like it he doesn't want to hurt anyone physically.
        Smart||Rhett does not carry the more desirable smart trait. The smart trait that he has is the smart a** trait. He loves being his own sarcastic self and coming up with something to turn a serious situation into something of his own. He tends to do this during everything serious. It is simply because he is scared of any serious situation even if he doesn't admit it. And although he won't admit it, he is book smart and he does make good grades.
        Broken||This is Rhett's least shown trait and the one he wishes he didn't have. If someone got close to him or even got him to talk about his life this would probably show. From his life it has broken him and made him what he is today. He actually hates both his mother and father for making his life what it is. To put it simply he fights and acts how he does to dull the pain that he doesn't want to feel. But he tries to work past this and act like a normal person."

Hometown; Brooklyn
Accent; Brooklyn
Birthday; June 22
Nationality; American
Mother; Georgina
Father; Thomas
Siblings; Lucas

"Okay, so to explain my accent I was born in Brooklyn. I lived with my Georgina, dad, and older brother Lucas in an apartment. Lucas was five years older then me. Georgina was an accountant for some big law firm and my dad worked some insurance thing or something like that. I'm not really sure. Anyways life was pretty normal in Brooklyn I guess, there was never anything major and we were all pretty happy there. Well one night when my brother was sixteen he went out partying with some friends. Naturally they drank and smoked, bad stuff you know? And while they were driving down the street they got t-boned by a big truck. Well my brother and two other guys died in the wreck. It tore my dad and Georgina apart, badly. They started fighting, my dad started drinking. And soon enough they got divorced. My dad just got even angrier and he started hitting whatever was closest, not always me. But sometimes. My mom took me into her house while my dad went to get better. But she just ignored me, I guess I reminded her too much of her dead son-who she favored. It isn't my fault our only difference was hair color. But when my dad was better, my mom threw me back at him. He didn't want to stay in Brooklyn anymore, he didn't want to be around Georgina and he had full custody. So when I was thirteen we packed up and moved. He got better, and I guess I'm trying to get better too. Well was, until more stuff happened."

Friends; some
Enemies; got those
Crush; Juliette Xavier
Girlfriend; ---
Orientation; heterosexual

"Okay, so I have some friends though I'm not very close to them. They're friends. Big whoop. I don't really have a best friend, more like a person I get into trouble with more often. It's pretty fun anyways. As for enemies, well I'm sure I have quite a bit of those. Me myself, I don't hold many grudges. I have held a few but eventually I let them go. Not sure, I guess it just isn't me to hold it for very long. But I'm sure if one day I meet someone worth holding a grudge over I'll do it without a problem. Don't worry though, I'm sure you're safe. As for crushes? Eh, I have a crush. I doubt you actually care though so I'm not sure you even want to hear. I mean what's so great about having a crush? Most don't like you back right? I know that from experience, I've had girls like me then get all sad when I didn't like them back. I don't have a girlfriend either, I mean I've had one before I just don't have one now. As for my orientation I'm straight. Only attracted to girls you know, that stuff. So. Yeah. I hate talking about my love life. Can't you tell. Now go away, we're done here."

ImageImage
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

she's got her head in her dreams ][ sophia prejean

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:47 am

S o p h || 1 8 || G u i d e

I want to live, not just survive

ImageImage

Name; Sophia Prejean
Nicknames; Soph/Laffy
Age; 18
Gender; Female

"Can I start? Yeah? Okay, then here we go. For starters you should probably know my name. Which could be pretty important considering, well you'll be meeting me at some point. So basically I'm Sophia Prejean. What? Middle name too? Whatevs. Okay, so along with my first and last name my middle name is Missy, don't ask. I have no clue where my parents thought of it, but it's okay I guess. It isn't like I'm going to sit here and freak out about it! Oh no! I have the middle name Missy! The worlds going to end! No. Just no. I mean really? Why do some girls feel the need to freak out? Okay, well I'm getting sidetracked so let me get back to the topic. Since almost everyone gets nicknames these days, I have two that have actually stuck. The first one is just a shortened version of my name, Soph. Kinda like saying so, but adding a ph at the end. I'm sure that wasn't helpful, I kinda just spelled out my name... Well, the other one is Laffy. Let me explain. You see I like a certain candy, its name being Laffy Taffy-hey, don't judge. But anyways, in one of my videos I brought it up. And for whatever reason people began calling me Laffy. So that's that. As for my age-a bit of a stalker question don't you think-I am currently 18. Yes, 18. I am legally an adult but not old enough to do any drinking-because that'll stop me. Just kidding, step out. And for those of you who don't know what step out is, it is my catch phrase I guess. It basically means drop it, or get out the situation. So if someone said something cool, like said they like a youtuber, it's all good. But if they started-and consistently-quoted them, that's a step out moment. There's a youtube history lesson for ya kids! Moving on! While I could fill a man's shoes, I don't have the necessary requirements to be one if you catch my drift. So I am a female, but I'm proud of it! Don't try and act like you're above me because sweetie, you could never keep up. And, yes I am a youtuber. I generally do entertainment kind of stuff, ranting, advice sessions, you know, interesting stuff. And for whatever reason my most watched video is "Let ya man be", which is basically just me talking about over obsessed girlfriends and giving a few pointers. Weird right? Well there you go you crazy stalker! Have a nice day!"

Hair; brown
Eyes; dark brown
Skin; tan
Height; 5'5"
Weight; 134 lbs
Modifications; two tattoos/piercings

"We're onto this part of the interview now huh? Alright, let's get started then! So, to start off with the more simple things I stand at about 5'5. I'm average height so you can't say nothing! Nothing! Keep that in mind! Unless you're really tall, like 6'2. Then you can say something. But so can I because you're too tall! Ha! But it's all good, we can all be friends right! No, my personality doesn't allow it, but we'll discuss that later! My what? My weight?! Are you kidding me! Rude much? You just don't ask a girl that! Childish! That's what ya are, childish! Got that? Yeah. learn that. But if you insist, I am 134 pounds. I'm not some size zero, I don't have a gap in between my thighs, and I may have a little bit of a belly. Well not much actually, it doesn't go over my pants line. So, it's okay I guess? I have muscle though! No abs or nothing, but I do have some leg and arm muscle! I used to run track, well still do from time to time. Tee hee! As far as my skin goes it's pretty tanned, not too much but just enough. It's from being outside for so long, I love the outside, it was great. Especially when I was running cross! The wind! The-getting off track again. I know. Okay so my hair is pretty simple to explain, it's brown. Hard to understand right? I know! It naturally has one or two natural highlight colors, but nothing too major. It goes just an inch or so above my ribs, I would say probably my lower chest area. It's actually naturally straight, but I do wish it were at least wavy. That would be nice! Okay, so my eyes are pretty much the same as my hair, a very dark brown color. It might look black, but if the lighting is right you can clearly see they're brown. I kinda have an oval face, you know sorta. It kinda flattens towards the top so it isn't very long, rather short actually. I would say I'm pretty, I don't know about everybody else. My eyes aren't very wide, in fact they are a little smaller then almond shaped ones. I'm not really sure what they are. My nose is pretty decent for my face, maybe a little too big but oh well! My lips are kinda thin, but they're adorable! So it doesn't matter! Overall I'm a decent looking girl, I have my ups and downs like everybody! Oh! And my piercings! I have both of my ear lobes pierced, as well as my right cartilage pierced twice. I also have two tattoos, one on my left foot, as well as one on the front of my right shoulder."

Personality; Sarcastic/Unusual
Crazy/Tomboy
Likes; -coffee
-running
-cookies
-eating
-exercise
-music
Dislikes; -being interrupted
-shopping
-drama
-country music
-preppy people

"Just like Dora told me, 'Vamonos! Let's go! You can lead the way!' But enough about singing Dora. I would say I'm a pretty likable person, so long as you get to know me first. At first I can be a little bit mean, mostly sarcastic, but still kind of mean. That's just me though. I'm not a big idiot person. Yes that's right. And sadly enough, where I come from, there are a lot of idiots. Especially typical teenage girls who took it a step too far. I mean like, full out OMG all the time mode. Really annoying, and they're so clingy to their boyfriends! Let the man breath from time to time! Sheesh! But anyways, I tend to not talk when people I don't like are around. I just know I'll say something either really rude, or straight up insulting. So what? It's just my personality! But once you get to know me, I can be kinda nice. But let's save that for later huh? I'm kind of a sarcastic person if you haven't guessed that already. I can be either good sarcastic or bad sarcastic, it depends on the situation or question. You just have to hope for the best! I'm kind of an unusual girl. I'm not like most girls at all, a little tomboyish if I may. Unlike most girls who want to get all dressed up, worry about dieting, and only want to shop I do things differently. I would rather sit around in tank tops and sweats, eat whatever I please, and play some Xbox! Not to mention posting videos for my fans on the youtube! That's just me though! Besides, there are a lot of things I do differently. I would rather hang with the guys then shop with the gals! There's just too much drama involved, something I hate. It's too tiring, I mean seriously? I don't want to sit there and gossip all day! I also get aggravated. pretty easily, and it's almost always something people do. Shocker right? Yeah, I didn't think so either. I'm also pretty good at giving advice if I may say so myself. It just comes naturally, so even if I don't date a lot of guys I do better with it. Girls just tell other girls what they want to hear. I don't do that, I'll step back and analyze everything, like a calm sensible person, and then tell you what's up. If you don't like it then that sucks. Don't ask me for anything then. When I get used to you I can be pretty nice, even funny. You just have to survive me at my worst to get to my best. But once you get there, trust me, it isn't so bad. Unless I haven't had coffee, you can run then."

Hometown; New York City
Birthday; June 22
Nationality; American
Mother; Nikki
Father; James
Siblings; Daffy

"Okay, so I was born in New York City at about 1:56 in the morning. Yes, I was very early in the morning. Trust me, my parents were thrilled. At least my mom was, she had been in labor twelve hours with a baby that came out at six pounds five ounces. No I was no premature, I was just small. They made fun of me for some reason. Yippee! I was born on a warm summer night, June 22nd to be exact. So, that was pretty much the beginning of my life. I didn't have much interesting happen in my life besides a few things. My family was middle class, we lived in a decent apartment and all. I grew up like every kid, going to school. Although I never did make many friends, I was just a tad to sarcastic for some of them. And in case you're wondering yes, it did develop at an early age. During my early years I definitely caused a lot of trouble, breaking glasses, pulling hair, all that typical kid stuff, multiplied by seventy. So yes my parents did lost their minds from time to time. When I was about seven my mom got pregnant with my little brother Daffy. We all thought it would be great, but things didn't really go as planned. During labor my mom passed away, she had had to have a c-section and her heart stopped after they pulled Daffy out. It was bad, it tore my dad up. But he managed, he kept his job and my aunt helped out a lot. And for whatever reason my aunt and my dad got married. I wasn't happy about it and neither was young Daffy-his name isn't actually Daffy. And my dad kind of forgot about us. He just didn't care anymore, he only wanted to be around my aunt."

Friends; some
Enemies; tee hee
Crush; none
Boyfriend; none
Orientation; heterosexual

"Alright, so now on to the fun part. I think? But luckily for you this is the end of my interview! Alright, so I have a few friends back home. Those were the ones that were able to deal with me through it all. And I'm glad they could, they're great! I love them! I mean come on! Who couldn't do without friends from time to time? I would probably go crazy, never having anyone to talk to and all. I would be a loner with a youtube channel! As far as enemies go, well I have a few. Mainly people who didn't like my sarcasm. Which is what tee hee would be for! They just couldn't deal with my personality. But who cares? They couldn't deal with my bad side, they won't get to see my good side. As far as a crush goes I don't really have one, I just never found a guy that I really liked. They just weren't... right. And since I don't have a crush I can't really have a boyfriend can I? Didn't think so! Well i guess I could, and just not like him and all. But that would be kinda cruel, even for me. So I don't do it. And sorry ladies, but I'm attracted to guys. There was one time when I was kinda questioning myself but that time is long gone by now. So, there it is! I hope you enjoyed this little interview! Come back anytime!"

ImageImage
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

she follows her own rules ][ bailey grey

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:48 am

"You choose not to see, therefore you are blind."

n a m e ; Bailey Renee Grey
        Uh, hey I guess. What's up. Uh, I guess we'll get started then huh? I'm Bailey for starters. Sort of a werid name, I wouldn't have chosen it. But I won't question my dearest mother. It's pretty simple to pronounce, but I mean in case you need help. It is pronounced bae-lee. Or something along those lines, try and you'll figure it out for yourself I suppose. Can't be that hard anyways. So Bailey comes from my grandmother I believe, or was that Renee? No, it was definitely Renee. Okay, so that means Bailey is the name that my mom really, really liked. She had this weird obsession with it and whenever she gets the chance she's all gushy and goes, "Her lovely name is Bailey!" Seriously Mom? Chill out with that, it's creepy when we're in the supermarket and you say it. Thanks. Onto Renee, pronounced ra-na, I got this one from my grandmother. She died when crossing from somewhere to America after having her first kid. Entire family says it was an accident but we all know my grandfather was covering it up. He killed her. We're all sure of it. So, now onto my last name. Grey is my Dad's last name. Even if I never met him he was still around when that sheet of paper was signed so. I'm not sure where it comes from, never got the chance to learn. I think it's English but I'm not positive.

a g e ; 18
        It seems as though you wish to continue? Well I suppose I should inform you of my age then. I am currently 18 years young. I am not old, old is above the age of forty in my book. But anyways I believe I was born on a rather cold January night. It was the 20th that month, a lovely shining day. Just kidding with you, it was pouring down rain and lightning was lighting up the night sky. My mother even says when lightning struck and blinded the room is when I "popped out" as she so eloquently put it. It was a rather odd thing to say if you ask me, why not just say you came out. Popped out sounds like a child was sucking their thumb, pulled it out their mouth, and it made a 'pop' sound. Wouldn't you say? Well I would.

g e n d e r ; Female
        This is a really weird question if you ask me. I mean it should be kind of obvious. Really though, it should. What man, or boy for that matter, looks like me. Have you ever seen a man that looks like this? Long black hair? Well, I mean it's possible. Curves? I'm going to go ahead and say probably not. Breasts? Not unless they have cancer. So, I'm not sure why we even have this part. Everything here is really obvious actually. I am clearly female!

ImageImage

"I seek not the troubles of my past, but the beginnings of my future."

h a i r ; black; long; wavy
        Okay, so hair, here we go. Pretty simple. Okay, so my hair is black but I have a few dyes in it. A blue one in my bangs as well as a few scattered around. And underneath my hair I have one purple strand. I think that one was after a dare though. There really isn't much else to the color, at least I don't think. Well, I mean I tend to dye it a lot, not the entire thing, just parts though. I would never dye it all. I like my black hair to much to get rid of all of it. I'm thinking about dying two long strands in front bright red. You know? So I could tuck the rest into a beanie and have only those hanging out? Okay, well I always keep it long. I personally prefer it much more that way. I could never imagine it short and I don't think I'll ever try it out. Once again, I like my hair too much to do that to it. So my hair is naturally wavy and I tend to waver between keeping it straight and wavy. So don't ever expect it to be one way or the other. You can never expect with me, especially since I decide right away. My hair is also kind of thin, I kind of like it like that. I do this on purpose of course! I get it cut like that when I actually get it cut. My hair is normally down with a beanie on my head. Sometimes I'll put it up in a ponytail, but that's basically it.

e y e s ; green
        I am one of the 2% of Earth's population to have green eyes. So yes I do have a rare eye color, but considering the fact that there are 7 billion people in the world, it doesn't seem that rare. But it is, recessive gene after all. In fact my family has carried the gene for many years now, but I am the first one for it to show since my great-grandmother. You can imagine how that floated over when I was born. Everyone freaking out because little Bailey had green eyes! Oh no! As I heard it was quite the fiasco. How I wish I could have understood it. But back to my eyes. They are a very vibrant green, not hazel, they're green. Stone cold green. Throughout my eyes areas where it is a bit of a lighter hue, they all seem to be connected and go around a circle in my eye. And I also have a darker ring around the outside, which looks alright.

b o d y t y p e ; curvy ; 5'5 ; 124
        Despite what people think seeing as though I spend my time inside I do have a decent body type. I guess it's normal for girls, and I would hope not for guys. It would be weird to see a bunch of guys with curves everywhere no? So yes I do have a curvy body type and I am somewhat proud of it. Because when I do go outside I tend to spend a lot of time outside, running around and causing trouble. And I'm sure you'll learn later on I have a sharp tongue, so yes, I do get into trouble. But that is for another time! I have curves in what my mother calls "all the right places". Personally I don't think so, I think I just have big hips. Someone told me that one day, and I slapped them. Hard. Across the face. In front of a cop. Don't ask ever again. So, yes that is my body type. Weight and height? I am 124 pounds and 5 foot 5 inches! Are we done now? We have more to do? D-mn. Well, let's get moving!

g e n e r a l ; average
        Well, I guess I'm pretty average. I mean I'm pretty, but not beautiful. Beautiful is for those models and actresses that try for hours to look beautiful. I mean my mom? Yeah she's beautiful, even after all those hardships. I would never think anything else of her. But then again who could? My mom's a wonderful person. If you get the chance, you should meet her. I think you would like her, anyone would. I'm getting a little side-tracked here. Should probably stop that. Okay, so I'm average looking. Well, I have a bit of a skater look to me. So I guess we never got facial structures did we? Or any other structures for that matter. I kind of have a strongish jawline that you can see pretty well. It fits me I suppose, maybe not other girls but I do just fine with it. The features on my face are kind of sharp if you ask me. My cheekbones are high, a broadish nose well more average I guess. It's well proportioned on my face. I have big eyes, not doe shaped, more almond I think. Well, I don't know! I never studied eye shapes! I have full lips as some describe them, mostly with a cigarette in between but whatever. It's a nasty habit, I know, I need to quit. Maybe one day. Not today though, today I shall continue to smoke. I also have several tattoos and piercings I might as well mention. Both my lobes are double-pierced, my right cartilage is pierced three times, a belly ring, and I have a lip piercing. Don't plan on adding anymore to that list though. These are my hands, my upper body, and my arms.

ImageImage

"If I am crazy, then you sir, do not know true genius."

p e r s o n a l i t y ; witty/sarcastic/calm/talkative
        Oh! Well here's the funnest part of the game and the part I'm sure everyone has been hoping for! Well congratulations! We're here! Not that I want to be. So, I'm described as a sort of witty, sarcastic person. I never really saw it personally. So, which I guess that means I have a tendency to make sarcastic comments, which when I do they're sly and for the most part unnoticeable.

h i s t o r y ; Exciting
        blah blah blah

l i k e s ; I have a few
        ✗ skateboarding
        ✗ food
        ✗ calmness
        ✗ wind
        ✗ burgers
        ✗ adventure
        ✗ relaxing
        ✗ woods
        ✗ smoking

d i s l i k e s ; I have those too
        ✗ being proven wrong
        ✗ pizza
        ✗ talkative people
        ✗ hyper people
        ✗ swimming
        ✗ social studies
        ✗ constantly moving
        ✗ hot chocolate

r e l a t i o n s h i p s ; Single, and ready for a pringle
        Okay, so I'm technically single, because most people don't understand the complex love of a person loving a bed. So I mean, what can you do? Not much really, get a boyfriend, or girlfriend. Whatever floats your boat. I however, am straight, heterosexual, or however you may say it. Sorry ladies, but I just don't really roll that way. I have nothing against those who do though, so, you know. Roll your own way. I have my few friends, those who could actually deal with me for a while. As well as my enemies who just couldn't take my level of thought. Or those I intentionally peeved off. As far as family goes I have my father Reginald, my mother Elaina, and no siblings. I'm an only child.. It sucks. Don't ever wish to be an only child my friends.

"The road untraveled, is a long one."
ImageImage
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."

good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the girl you never saw ][ hunter andrews

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:41 am

ImageImage
ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴡs
"she sees the party within us all."

"she brings out the animal in its cage."
She's just

girl, and she's

on fire.

Hotter than
fantasy,
lonely like
highway

She's living

in world,

and it's on fire

Feeling the
catastrophe,
but she knows
she can fly away

Oh, she got both

feet on the ground

And she's burning

it down

Oh, she got her head
in the clouds
And she's not
backing down

-
-
-
-
-
-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Basics wrote:name;; hunter lindsay andrews
nicknames;; hun/hunnie
age;; twenty-one
gender;; female
stereotype; party animal
nationality;; american
"You're here to see Hunter? Which one? The one that still is the picture perfect girl, a blessing in all adults eyes? She's got a few nicknames, mostly Hunnie though. She doesn't like the name we were given. She thinks it's too boyish. She's still living, still pushing through the hardships in her life with the help of family and friends. She's looking at mirrors and seeing what others want to see there, she isn't looking at herself. She's look at the her that society wants. She's look at what mommy and daddy want to see. She'll be about twenty-one now, just legal to drink. I'm sure she's still a girl, it isn't in her to be anything else. She's just a little doll that everyone can dress up, they fix her hair, make her in their own image. She isn't focusing on what she wants. She's American, Caucasian, white, whatever you want to say. Not much else in our blood line is there Hunnie? Of course not, why would there be? Oh? What's that? You want to know Hunter? Well Hunter's different from Hunnie. She's all the same yet so different all at once. She isn't perfect and no one seems to be able to see that. She's an animal, one in a cage and she's pacing to break free, but she can only do that when eyes aren't watching. And it's oh so hard. She likes to party, she's the ultimate party animal and no one knows it. So, do you want to get to know Hunnie? Or Hunter?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How we look wrote:hair;; blonde, long
eyes;; dark green
skin;; light tan
height;; 5'6
weight;; 123 lbs
piercings;; ears, eyebrow, nose, belly button
tattoos;; stomach,
scars;; stomach
"So it isn't enough to just see us? You'd like us to explain how we look? What image we see ourselves as. How we view ourselves. Whether we think we're pretty or ugly, fat or skinny, tall or short. We know how we look, at least I do, Hunnie isn't so sure. She's blind to some of the finer points of us. Some of the things that show on our skin, make us who we are. They shine back at us and to cover it up Hunnie turns the room to darkness, masking them in the shadows. She doesn't want to see them, wants to believe she's still a perfect princess. Well dear Hunnie, let's see how you look. We share a few things, hair, eyes, height, skin, weight. We differ on others. We've both got natural blonde hair with darker lowlights, actually very pretty. It goes down to our lower back, but Hunnie keeps it pinned up most of the time, Hunter lets it hang loose at all times. What's so wrong with letting our hair down Hunnie? Does it hint at our wild side? The side you would rather ignore then embrace? We have the same dark green eyes that if they reflect light just right, show small golden flecks that blend in. Our eyes are pretty, we don't hide them. The worst we do is stick them behind a pair of reading glasses. We're about five foot six inches, 123 pounds. We aren't too thin but we aren't exactly the most curvy either. We have a thin hourglass figure you could say, somewhere between that and athletic. Years of running huh Hunnie? That's what made our body that way, that's how we've become lightly tanned, we used to spend so much time outside. We share the same dainty hands and feet, the same slightly oval face. We share the same adorable nose, never broken despite a few reckless years. We look so much alike, don't we Hunnie? But I'm afraid we've reached the parts where we differ on appearance. Our piercings, the tattoo, the scars. You remember your one ear piercing, right Hunnie? Hunter's added to it. We've got four love piercings, all in a line, I've also added a tragus piercing, you know that little nub thing close to your face? We've got two cartilage piercings too, even a bar. We've also got a nose, eyebrow, and belly button piercing. Oh, I've got a tattoo too, one on my stomach, nothing major. Kind of cute really. But do you remember the scars? The ones we carved into our stomach during rougher times? You hide them I embrace them. They're a part of us Hunnie, they aren't going away.
Forms

"A man can only walk the
another to follow his."

you'll be following me."