.:Sweet Bite Factory Write your own Sb story:.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

.:Sweet Bite Factory Write your own Sb story:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Main thread here click!
Here you can Make a story based on your favrite Sb!! All you have to do is go throught the steps below and you can start writing your story!!

RULES
not down talking stories
If you are posting a story you should have STORY at the top of the story so i can find it
if there is a person found randomly making up info that is incoresct for the Sb info they will get a strike(PM me if you see)
All tess rules and main thread rules count here to
No blody gorry inapropiret stories

Step 1
Chose your SB. Remember that you should aslo get the link beacouse you will have to post the IMG under the title and your username.

Step 2
Chose one of these stry ideas (Have a idea PM me DO NOT POST HERE)
(Chose one below)
A advennture
How you got your Sb
How your Sb got his\her desighn
Your Sb's likes and dislikes
This one day when ...........
I was walking and found..........
I met a friend Sb called
(More coming soon)

Step 3
Go down and read about SB in the post below at the info corner we dont want peaple making up how they move ect(If you find someone PM me and they get a strike). If you have a idea for some of the things PM and i might add it.

Step 4
Think of a title.

Step 5
Think up a layout. All story needs 4 things you should have a HUGE story at the top of the story so it is easier for me to split form posts and stories ,Your story name,your Sb img or Imgs that your staring or including and the authers name.If you are going to hvae chapters then you should have acodeword so i or others can find it easyly.
(We have some examples below)

STORY
Story name here
main charector SB/s IMG here
Other charactor SB/s IMG here
Your username here

Story here.

Step 6
write your story every mounth i chose a good story to be the story of the mounth out of all the story's writen so far.

RulesNo bad talk about other storys
If you do not own a SB do not use anuther persons unless the person says so and you should make shure every one knows
If you do not know what Sweet BItes are don't even write a story about them
No random talking
If you wan to talk about SB to to it's main thread here Clilck
Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Sweet Bite Factory Write your own Sb story:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Sb Exploring info
(If you find someone making up info PM me and i will give them a Strike.If you have a idea for this OM me and i will add to the catagory)
Image-Adoult SB-100% of the info is gathered(our mascot Adoult SB)

Aperence:They are really little chocolate balls in little tiny delecate wrappers.they come in diffrent colors and shandes and non are the same.But you can tell when one is born in the same litter.

How they move:They hop around every were or sometimes roll if they are trying to escape somthing.The rarest is when they gliud in mid air these Sb you almost will never find.

Likes and Dislikes:They hate seeing peaple eat there kind,who does?!They also don\t like unhappy things or dead thuings as they are very happy and never are sad.They like to use coco balls to buy and trade stuff for there lucsoury.

Fear:They are super scared of water if one SB fall in there little warpper/cup starts peelling off nad the Sb starts to melt! Very scary. They are petrafide of shoes with heals they think that it will stab them and they will die.They also fear the packing matchine beacoue they are put in a mini bag an trasported into shops if the owner dosent read the ladel they might end up in someones tummy but they are aslo very coltrafobic.

Diet:They like to eat little candy balls they call nuggets they come in all the flavers you can imagine they are no larger that the tip of your nail.There faverite drink in sweet sugar plum drops.They are drops of sugar plum juice that were left on the sun.They also eat small sugar cubes and drink them when they melt.

Image-Super Snall Sweet(SSS)-100% of the info in gathered(our SSS mascot)

Aperence:They are really little chocolate balls .They come in diffrent colors and shandes and non are the same.But you can tell when one is born in the same litter.These are very rare and normaly adoult Sb will not ham=ve them in a litter only sss litters that can only come from breeding.

How they move:They hop around every were or sometimes roll if they are trying to escape somthing.The rarest is when they gliud in mid air these Sb you almost will never find.

Likes and Dislikes:They hate seeing peaple eat there kind,who does?!They also don\t like unhappy things or dead thuings as they are very happy and never are sad.They like to use coco balls to buy and trade stuff for there lucsoury.

Fear:They are super scared of water if one SB fall in there little warpper/cup starts peelling off nad the Sb starts to melt! Very scary. They are petrafide of shoes with heals they think that it will stab them and they will die.They also fear the packing matchine beacoue they are put in a mini bag an trasported into shops if the owner dosent read the ladel they might end up in someones tummy but they are aslo very coltrafobic.Because they are tiny they are afraid of super large things.

Diet:They like to eat little candy balls they call tiny nuggets they come in all the flavers you can imagine they are no larger than a speck.There faverite drink in sweet sugar plum mini drops.They are drops of sugar plum juice that were left on the sun.They also eat small sugar cubes and drink them when they melt.They also like to drink the first mirning dew.
Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Reserved
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 pm

MintyMist wrote:Reserved
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MintyMist wrote:
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MintyMist wrote:
MintyMist wrote:
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 pm

MintyMist wrote:
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 pm

MintyMist wrote:
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 pm

MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:05 pm

MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me