This crazy, stupid thing I call life, the journal of Rox

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

This crazy, stupid thing I call life, the journal of Rox

Postby Mavric » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Soooo you desided to read this...cool, I am saving this block for things to come... coolies right?
Well move along to the second post! thats where the story is ^^
Last edited by Mavric on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This crazy, stupid thing I call life, the journal of Rox

Postby Mavric » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:02 pm

day 1 page 1

This is so stupid, we have to write... about what? We dont know but Miss.Gladish handed us notebooks and said to write... WHAT DO YOU WANT WRITEN YOU YOU YOU.... stupid teacher, she wont even read these, how I know? I once turned in a paper that said "I like *insert a randome word here a million times*" and I got full credit, she didnt even bother looking at the darn thing... oh well. I may as well introduce myself, I am Rox, that is short for Roxine Black, I am the worlds greatest person E V E R and if you dont believe me, ask Britt, she is my epic buddy! I am in NJROTC which is a navy class for highschoolers, it is the best ever, it even beats me at times. I know right! its that epic... why am I talking to you... you are just a stupid book... I feel like a nartard now, thanks you ... ummmm... well ... i guess you need a name... hmmmm... I dunno something stupid to reflect the idiocy of this assighnment, or something awsome to reflect me.... your name shall be... The Black Book... ya, that sounds epic! now all I need it to spray paint you black!!!!! AWSOME!
Anyways, in NJ I am the admin. assistant I have T O N S of work I do, and all unpaid, but I am willing to do it just cuz NJ is that epic, I am a diehard artist, and I am a writer, so dont be supprised if I just write a poem in here. OK, back to me, ok well it was already at me but still, MOVING ON MR.BB(cool you already have a nickname), I have this REALLY anoying Ex named Hunter, well we were best friends, like I would get in trouble to protect him, and vice versa... sorta... he always had a way of not sticking up for me too well... any ways well one day he pulled me to the back of the library, and kissed me... I fell hard for him but... he cheated on me, leaving me heartless and broken, and he keeps asking me out again, like I am THAT stupid!!! well maybe I am but thats not the point, if fact it is about time I doodle in you, cuz I wuv my art so...

Pretty right? it only took me about three class periods, with doing some of my work of course... sorta, my beloved teacher Miss.Gladish almost took it way before I showed her it was you, she said "This notebook is NOT for stupid little drawings it is just for writing" ... LIKE I GIVE A CRUD! she is so uptight, lol my bud/person I fight with Daniel always makes her so mad, he is a great way to get into a really good mood, or a really annoyed mood. He pulled out his card game, and started to play it aganst a freshman, if she gets mad over me drawing how do you think she feels about him playing a card game? Exactly... she nearly ripped his head off, so I busted out laughing... and guess what? we get to spend lunch in her class learning how to be respectfull... does she not know what NJ is for? We dont wear those uniforms because they are fun... so I am writing now in this dreaded classroom, getting poked by Daniel... and guess what, I squeak every time someone pokes me in the ribbs... gawd we have like 50 more mins in here, I think Ima gonna kill Daniel... after this poem,

I live my life, running by the others rules,
I run my heart, focusing on others needs,
I focus my mind on the wants of the ones who want to distroy me,
I must break free of this sadistic tirony,
I must run free, my heart soaring like the eagle
galloping like a mustang
and singing like a wolf...
Last edited by Mavric on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world!

ImageImageImage
I am a girl in love with a girl, deal with it!

Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavric » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Page 2 Day 2

Dear Mr. BB,
I SURVIVED!!!!! sorta... after squeaking a million times she flipped... so both of us get the entire week to learn to be good little children, ya right... (minus tuesday because she is the leader of german club... and I laugh cuz there is only like three members and we have our Staff meeting in NJ) I am really hating Daniel more than usual... During shooting practice I am going to shoot him... oh ya i forgot to mention that huh? well I am on the shooting team, its me, Daniel, and Felipe, and a few others that dont matter what so ever. Anyways this year i am going to be better than the other two, they have a year more experiance than me but I have one thing they dont, my sheer determination, I make a good showman in ag because of it, I stare down the judges like they are my prey, and sometimes it backfires and they get afraid of me... its funny yet sad I always get honorable mentions though. Back to shooting, I am nipping at there heels and SO SOON I SHALL BE THE TOP DAWG!!!!!! (ends caps abuse >< my beloved teacher hates it so hell why not? LOL LOL LOL LOL I AM DOING THIS ON PURPOSE EXPELL ME WHY DONT YOU? OH WAIT YOU CANT CUZ THERE IS NO DAM RULE HA HA HA HA HA) I hate her... I really do and if she reads this well hope you dont have me next year Gladish. Back to my beloved NJ well I have been fileing for what feel like ages... and i am about to burn down the freaking cabnent and Daniel hangs around my bossLaura and forget asking her to do much, you dont want to let her poor wittle paws get paper cutted... is that even a word? oh well it doesnt matter cuz me being annoyed by Daniel+me being annoyed by my bosses not-doing-anything-ness(another one of my "short bus" words) = one verry pissed Rox. it is not good like at all, so I from now on doing all of this after school when they go away... and guess what? poking me is becomeing a new trend Jorge thinks it is fun too... but untill you have heard my loud high pitched squeak dont say it sounds that bad, it hurts my throught and leaves a little ringing soud in every ones ears, oops speaking of ringing, the bell just rang and we got PT(in nj we dont call it physical education, we call it physical training cuz its that much cooler<3) so the mile run here we come!
Last edited by Mavric on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage

Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavric » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 am

Well guess what? I have no dam luck what to ever, walking to NJ I scratched behind my ear and a few minutes later I see random people gaping at me, I was honestly confused. Luckily someone I knew asked me if I knew that my fur was dripping wet with blood, um NO! If I did do you honesty think I would wear it around like a fashion accessory? I love blood but come on am I truely that weard? Don't answer that ... so I get to class as I hear someone who is bloodaphobic if that is a word puking behind me, so I rushed into the class room to get stared at, kinda like this O.o ya classy right? Anyways my friend Rhodeshas nicknamed me bloody cleavage, because the blood got everywhere ... including there... she told me that now I would have to marry some creeper dude who likes my nickname (honestly I nearly barfed thinking about it... grody to the max,[ha ha Rhodie is grody]). So we ran the mile, and I didn't let Master Cheiftreat me like a cub so I ran the mile leaving a broken trail behind me... very gross by the way! Ha Ha, but I didn't get where I am today by being normal!
Last edited by Mavric on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage

Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavric » Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Holding

ImageImageImage

Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavric » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm

holding this spot ^^

ImageImageImage

Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me