NeonFoxPaw's CS Writing Collection

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

NeonFoxPaw's CS Writing Collection

Postby NeonFoxPaw » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:48 pm

To be edited

~•°•~

Posted Writings Index

Last edited by NeonFoxPaw on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────────┐

She/They
- My name is Ptolomaea -
- I'm adulting through life currently -
- I write and read most of the time -

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
NeonFoxPaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALISTERIA World Building Logs

Postby NeonFoxPaw » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:50 pm

Entry Log 00:01 of Planet 0-74 (Alisteria)

Log Info: Aiaia (a Native Intelligent) helped with the making of this entry Log by telling about some of the culture and terrain info.

They come from the planet called Alisteria (Al-ist-air-ee-ah), which is a dark floral planet in the Polar Nebulis Galaxy. Their planet doesn't orbit the sun, but rather a set of two very close moons. These moons have a very hot molten core that produce an amazing amount of heat that effects the temperature of Alisteria. Due to the orbit between the two moons, Ixol (I-xol) and Nevay (Neigh-vay), the planet is at a constant temperature of 24°C (74.2°F). This stimulates a constant life cycle between the many bioluminescent flora on this planet.

The flora on this planet also provides most of the light that allows it's fauna to see outside of their natural night vision. All fauna tend to have tall stature compared to most due to the constant gravitational pull from the moons, which also causes the occupants with the ability to jump farther then if they were on a planet with a further away singular moon. For being a floral planet there are mountains that tend to be covered in extremely tall trees that reach towards the dark moons. There's no river's surprisingly, but there's a lot of lakes that connect with underground water reservoirs. I believe that the lack of rivers are due to the fact that the planet doesn't rotate like most usually planets.

The native intelligent life forms here are aware of other planets and possible life forms, but do not care enough about them to achieve first contact. They prefer to live in the moment and live. They only plan for what is necessary for the future and record the past through a telling of weavings. Not writing, but through the art of telling through fibers that help them live on this planet. Each color and pattern tell of the emotions and actions of the past. These fibers are from the many flora found on this planet and are made of the inedible parts of scavenged food. The fibers aren't only just used for weaving the past though. They're used decorating fur of loved ones, both living and passed on, as well as tying together homes and the furniture within.

Anyway, this concludes entry 00:01 of Planet 0-74 (Alisteria). ~Signed, Inpoxia
┌───────────────┐

She/They
- My name is Ptolomaea -
- I'm adulting through life currently -
- I write and read most of the time -

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex