[Prompts]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

VOK The Fire Empire Roles

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:37 am

The Fire Empire

The Crown
First in command, rules over everyone in the Empire.

The Captain
Second in command, the Crowns most trusted companion.

Kings, Queens & Monarchs
The rulers over specific parts of the Empire. Ansering to only to the Crown and Captain these royal figures have a lot of power. Monarchs have formal titles such as 'King of' followed by the kingdom they are the monarch of.

Prince, Princess, Princet
These are usually the children of Royalty, however someone may become a Princet if appointed so by the Crown. A princet can become a Monarch if they inherit or otherwise aquire a kingdom to rule over.

The Council
A group of elite and trusted indviduals. They are the ones who puts the royalys laws into action, discuss and debate important subjects and create laws. These indidivuals have a lot of power themselves and work as a mini government of sorts. They are very close with the royals. Regular cititens do not know much about the council as they are not public figures.

Royal Ambassador
These individuals do not hold much power themselves, however they work closely with the royals and often serve in council meetings on a royals behalf. This role is one of the most respected roles in the Empire.

Management
Mostly dealing with resource management thoughout the empire. These individuals work with the Council and Communicators in order to keep everything under control.

Communicators
These individuals help manage relations and work with a wide range of people. Their day to day lives can vary greatly. One day they could be negotiating a treaty and the next they could be giving the public a speech about something completely different. Communicators need to be quick thinkers, versatile and empathetic. They also need to be good in high stress situations. This is one of the most difficult roles in the Empire.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Fire Empire Ranks

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:46 am

Order of the Hierarchy
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Fire Empire | Kindgdoms

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:53 am

The Firelands - Ozmore's original territory.

The mysty swamps - a subpride owned by queen Mysty. the mysic pride were a their own pride until the empire took over their territories, now they exist under Ozmore's rule, however Queen Mysty is free to rule the place however she sees fit.

Peaks Community - a smaller community of lions in the Empire who share territory with the Skypeak cats the cats and lions co-esixt there peacefully, both being allied to each other. the Peaks community rarely leave the peak lands and so have minimal communication with the rest of the empire.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VOK / HW the growing Empire

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:56 am

Wip
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c01 skypeak

Postby Raptocidic » Sun May 16, 2021 4:02 am

Skypeak - 153/150

To the creatures of the Skypeak, strength means survival. Skypeak is a very harsh and unforgiving place to live. Even summer can be a challenge to survive, and so it is not an ideal place for the sick and elderly. Those who come to live in Skypeak are often seeking a barebones existence, where survival is their concern, and otherwise there are no jobs. Although winters are often kept in a constant battle to survive, those who live at Skypeak often feel their survival together to be their small group's greatest strength. Each member has another member’s back, and is willing to help out at almost any cost. Skypeak is also home to a few from the empire who came there to prove themselves- by surviving the toughest habitat they know of, a few individuals stay at Skypeak to prove their strength there. Only the strongest and toughest can stay there full time.

(screenshot version below)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me