hunter's woods prompt writing

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

have you completed more or less tasks than me :eyes:

Poll ended at Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:50 am

more
No votes
less
100%
*takes muffin*
No votes

Total votes : 2

hunter's woods prompt writing

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:50 am

yeah

completed -
G1 - 100 EXP
G2 - 150 EXP
G3 - 150 EXP
G4 - 150 EXP
G5 - 50 EXP
G6 - 100 EXP
G7 - 150 EXP
G8 - 50 EXP
G9 - 100 EXP
G10 - 100 EXP
G11 - 150 EXP
to do -

current total -
300/500
Last edited by clemen on Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G2

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:14 am

there are lots of parts to the desert hollow's territory. camp is where home is. their camp is shaded by a few palm trees. they have different dens that have different features. the leader's den consists of decorated crystals hanging from a string across the entrance. they found these crystals when they went around the human's town. their older leader, viper who strikes at midnight, or just viper, liked these and it is a tradition for them to hang across the leaders den to show wealth or money. then the deputy sleeps with / by the leader. the medicine cat's den is left to the leader. it is right under a palm tree. herbs are hung outside of it to cleans the air. as soon as you walk in all you smell is herbs and berries. it is tradition for a medicine cat to never eat meat and only berries and nuts. they are said to be able to talk to animals. the queen & kit's den are right by the medicine cat's den. it has a bunch of soft items such as feathers , hay from the human's horses the cat's found, & string. to keep the queens and kits safe. beside the queen and kit's den is the warrior's den and the apprentice's den. they have the same layout. it has moss in it for beds . finally the elder's den. it also has feathers and moss. it is on the right side of the leader's den. and that is all the leaders.

252/200
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G3

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:39 am

the hollow desert's main and big goals are a few things; one of those things being survival. it is and can be hard to survive in the desert as there is not much clean water at all and not to mention poisonous animals such as scorpions and snakes. there is little water because of the heat. the water often has sand and other dirty things. so you can probably see why survival is a big goal or main part of their lives. another main goal is to take care of everyone and to make sure every cat in the clan / tribe gets enough love, attention, food, and care.in the hollow desert its no cat left behind. the leader can actually be exiled from the clan if they do not follow these very simple but important rules. the last thing they have a goal that is big is to make sure all cats are having a happy time in the clan and are not feeling lonely. this gos along with the last goal but this one is mainly based off of happiness. it is the leader's job to judge the cats happiness. if every cat is sad then they know they have failed this goal. that is the hollow desert's goals.
210/200
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G4

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:52 am

There are lots of different types of prey in the hollow desert's wide and large sandy & hot territory. all of these animals can survive the heat and the cats hunt them in order to survive the heat and so they do not go hungry. The most common is the desert shrew, or commonly referred as a "mouse" to the cats. why you ask? well when viper came from the forest to here he was used to mice. and since desert shrews look so similar to mice viper ( the first leader ) thought the desert shrews were mice. they do belong in the same family I suppose, it is easy to make a mistake. Anyway, another animal is a viper or snake. They commonly hunt these and they like to hide under rocks in the hot sand. they often can blend in and some are poisonous and that's why the cats of the hollow desert must be careful. although the worst enemy they have is the scorpion. although they make a delicious meal they cats can easily get stung as they likes to hide and make almost no noise. there have been 2 deaths because of the scorpions. the last common thing they hunt are birds. they are quite easy to hunt for the cats at least.
216/200
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G5

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:09 am

this symbol is believed to be one of the "god" cats of their ancestors.it is a symbol of them
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G6

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 am

the hollow desert clan is known for taking in cats. although there is a certain pass. if there is a cat that wants to come into the clan and that cat has bad history or bad blood with the clan they wont let them in. although they are more welcoming to kittypets than to rogues or loners. the reason to this is because the rogues are unpredictable and the kittypets, well, their kittypets. the only thing they may know what to do is hunt. however rogues and loners can hunt , fight, and kill. although they still will warm up to them eventually. The cats are fair to the cats as if they were born into the clan. they treat them with respect like it was their littermate. they stick together. although they will rarely let travelers in as travelers could be using them for an advantage to get food and bring nothing to the clan in return. so they are fairly chill about it.

164/150
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G7

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:30 am

the hollow desert cats have a strong skinny body. it is not rare for these cats to be hairless. they are usually more skinny than chubby as it is harder to obtain food in the desert. the cat's bodies can also be broad and strong. they are very rarely fluffy and "fat" or "chubby". they do have low fluffy fur though. they usually come in yellow, orange, brown, black, and hairless pelt colors. these cats also are built for hotter weather and that is the main reason they do not have longer fur. they have shorter fur. unless a cat has come from a kitty pet household, a rogue place, or a loner / travelers life, it is unlikely they'll have anything different than what is listed above. its funny because you can plainly tell if a cat is no from the clan because they stand out like a red ball in a bin of 3 blue ones. its as simple as that. common breeds are the sphinx, short hair, calico, brown tabby, and other breeds close to the ones listed. some of the rarest breeds are a munchkin cat, and other very fluffy breeds. To wrap it up these cats either are skinny or broad and strong with bodies that can survive the desert weather.
215/200
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G8

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:35 am

since the beginning the cats of the hollow desert have counted the time by moons. it is tradition and they fine the easiest way to do it. although counting by years and months have been done before and its not their way of life. they simply prefer counting by moons.
50/50
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G9

Postby clemen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:53 am

These cats of the hollow desert always go by tradition. saying this, apprentices are allowed or permitted to become a warrior at 15 moons. this allows the mentor to teach them how to deal with injured cats if they ever spot one, how to fight, and most importantly how to hunt. however the medicine cat apprentice's of the hollow desert take a while longer to train because they have a different career. the medicine cats must undergo different training. they have to take more time to make sure they know each and every herb so they don't make their clan mates sick or worse. medicine cats are underrated and do have a big role in the clan. with this being said they must train until they are at the age of 16-17 moons depending on how well they know the herbs. their mentors can tell if they know them or not.

151/150
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G10

Postby clemen » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:02 am

Last edited by clemen on Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me