★♥【Credit's Township Tasks + Writing】♥★

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

★♥【Credit's Township Tasks + Writing】♥★

Postby credit » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:03 pm

I wanted to create a thread where I could store all of the writing with ease for
my township town. It'll make thing easier in terms of leveling up.
Please do not post

Township || Town of Kawaii
Last edited by credit on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★♥【Credit's Township writing】♥★

Postby credit » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Lvl: 1

- describe the layout of your town or draw a map of your town ! [ min: 200 words ]

The town of KaWaii is a quaint little hillside town that's populated with a vast amount of sakura trees all over the town. These trees are one of the few things that draw in various visitors to the town itself besides the seaside view. In the spring, these trees litter the grounds of the town their their light pink petals in a glorious pink rain-like fashion. Besides the sakura trees, the town is more known for their peach and cherry trees and provide a ton of fruit exports to other towns around the area.

There is a fountain that resides in the center of the town, an elegant fountain that is filled with light pink cherry water to match the outlook of the town, though it is regular water. Most town events are centered around this fountain as it's a symbol of peace within the whole town.

On the northside of the town is a train track and train station, the main method of transportation from town to town. On the opposing side rests a shopping center with a wide array of shops such as;
- A Hot Topic
- A general clothing store
- A Fabric store
- Grocery
- Craft store
And much much more.

The mayor's house rests just west of the fountain on the high point of the town, just up the hill. From here, the mayor is able to look over the town in all of its glory. Houses are laid out around the town between the many trees that are laid out across the town.

On the southern part of the town, there's a small slope to the seaside where most residents can fish to their heart's content or just relax against the palms that are upon the sands of the sea.

[293]

- give your mayor a personality ! [ min: 50 words ]

Like the very markings upon his cheeks and over majority of his body, Tama shines like the very star that he thinks that he is. He is a very outgoing individual and is not afraid to walk up to many a stranger, greeting them as if they were a friend of his. Some could read this as him being a little overly friendly, but it comes with his loud personality. In some instances he can be very smug, but more often than not, this horse is a drama-queen, and he isn't afraid to let the masses know. If there was one flaw that he would openly admit, it would be that he is a bit of a perfectionist and a complete neat freak, though he believes that no one knows even though it's blatantly obvious.

[135]

- describe how your mayor became the mayor of your town ! [ min: 100 words ]

Tama was born into a family with a proud and rather long line of mayors. The town in which he lived was rather small, yet large enough to have a sizeable community. Though within his family, he lived with his mother, father and an older brother who was next in line to take over the town when his father decided to step down. Tama didn't exactly feel like his brother was the best to take over, and within his town he continuously attempted to show off his ideas to prove that he was completely capable of the job, but those ideas were continuously turned down.

There came a time where Tama became fed up with trying to convey his ideas to the public and his family, so he decided that he would go off and start his own town where he would be free to do what he wished to without anyone putting him down.

[155]
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★♥【Credit's Township writing】♥★

Postby credit » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Lvl: 2

- write a personality for one of your villagers [ min: 50 words ]

Rin is a rather questionable individual. Though he has a punk looking exterior, he's a rather soft being on the inside and fully shows the meaning of tough love. He's a rather laid back tiger who is also highly not opinionated. He doesn't fully have opinions towards topics that he doesn't fully care or take interest in. He's a more "go with the flow" kind of guy. He's also a very blunt individual and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He knows his thoughts and opinions could have the potential to hurt others, but he'll try his best to fix the pain that he caused. He's not a very people oriented person.

[112]

- describe your mayors daily routine ! [ min: 200 words ]

wip

- make a flag for your town ! [ min: must be colored ]

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me