[ Tales of The Lost ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

[ Tales of The Lost ]

Postby Euthymios » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:06 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cac writing - please do not post feel free to read and stalk - cac link here
Last edited by Euthymios on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:53 am

( ━ ✰ describe the first snow/winter )

the cutting winds of the most recent leaf-fall had long since quelled over the mountaintop, but most of the cats on the mountaintop knew that the harshest was yet to come. groundhogs hid in their holes, cranes circled above before flying away, and the snowy peaks that the brutal kingdom called home were cloaked in fog. as the lord himself warned his soldiers, winter was a cruel period, where the cold picked off the weak and kept only the strongest. to live through winter meant you were truly fit for living in this area. blackstar himself had been a resident of the mountains, a firsthand witness to how the cold could cull a kingdom of cats with rapid efficiency.

clearly the kingdom took natural selection to a whole other level.

the foodstore was stocked to a reasonable level, though it would likely not feed them through the troubling winter moons.

[ # words / 500 minimum ]

Last bumped by Euthymios on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:53 am.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me