The Bad Intentions Brotherhood's Prompt Thread - VoK

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Bad Intentions Brotherhood's Prompt Thread - VoK

Postby katrei » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:54 pm

my official prompt thread for The Bad Intentions Brotherhood. i would appreciate if you did not post; this is meant to be a storage for all completed prompts, and i'd rather not have it cluttered ;w;
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt A2: Territory

Postby katrei » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:53 pm

Explain where your pride calls home/rests within their territory. 200 words or 1 art piece minimum. [150 EXP]

The Bad Intentions Brotherhood resides in a rather cold climate, similar to the arctic but not quite. (It'd be most akin to that of Alaska's wilderness than anything.) These lions make their dens either underneath uprooted trees, in old fox dens, or even caves that they drove bears from. Their main territory is marked by the edge of the forest they settled their camp in, and the borders stretch from that to the shores of a lake nearby. The lake is usually frozen over by the chill of a never ending winter, but when it's thawed, fish are bountiful.
The Bad Intentions Brotherhood's camp is usually covered in a blanket of snow; as such, these lions have developed thicker coats in order to protect themselves from the cold. A little ways away from camp, there is a cave known as the Frozen Cave; it is a cave filled with light blue icicles that never seem to melt, and it's always very chilly in there. It is a cave that is sacred to the Bad Intentions Brotherhood - so much that they will kill any loner who ventures too close to it without a good reason. Their reasons for wanting to protect that cave are unknown, however, and will remain a secret taken to the grave.

[ 214/200 ]
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt A3: Values

Postby katrei » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:02 pm

What does your pride value above all else? 200 words or 1 art piece minimum. [150 EXP]

The Bad Intentions Brotherhood values strength above all else. How else do you think they've earned their territory? It was taken from a pack of hyenas, after all.
This pride oftentimes hosts contests of strength and cunning, forcing their best gladiators to fight in the Coliseum for the appeasement of the gods. While no lion is ever killed during the Coliseum matches, it's not said the same for any species outside of that perimeter. Hyenas are often targeted as easy pickings for Coliseum matches, and it's not uncommon to see pride members kidnapping strong loners in order to appease their gods. In fact, it's seen as a festivity among the lions; to bring their arch enemy to a fight that will surely result in victory on the Brotherhood's side is exciting, to say the very least.
When the Coliseum is not in use, members of the Bad Intentions Brotherhood are oftentimes sighted wrestling and roughhousing with each other. When there's no real enemy to fight, they fight each other in order to let out their pent up aggression, though they never fight to kill, and afterwards they're usually very friendly with one another. Strength is a way of life in the Brotherhood; you either get used to it, or perish. There is no in between.

[ 215/200 ]
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt A16: Climate

Postby katrei » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:09 pm

What sort of climate does your pride’s territory have? Do they have well defined seasons? Dry seasons? Rainy seasons? 150 word minimum. [100 EXP]

The Bad Intentions Brotherhood typically has a rather cold, winter-y climate all year round. It's always snowing where they live: the days are short, and the nights are long. Winters are the most harsh out of all other seasons - it's difficult to find prey, so the Brotherhood has to stoop to levels lower than expected. They steal cattle from the human settlement nearby, though very rarely; after all, if those dastardly humans caught word of a lion pride out here, they'd surely go hunting for them.
Occasionally they do get different variations of weather; sometimes it's sunny, though this is very scarce. Every now and again they'll get rain, or worst of all: hail. It's always hell with that one; nobody likes getting pelted with little ice shards from the sky, gosh dang it! Thankfully these lions have a very diverse den setup, so it's usually pretty quick to get to shelter whenever it starts to hail.

[ 157/150 ]
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt A23: Humans

Postby katrei » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:14 pm

Has your pride ever come into contact with humankind? How would they respond if they did? 150 word minimum. [100 EXP]

At one point in the pride's history, yes, the Bad Intentions Brotherhood has come into contact with humans. That was a long while ago, however, though Yazir remains adamant that the pride will never come into contact with mankind again. He hasn't spoken a word of what happened back then, nor will he probably ever; all that is known is that he absolutely despises humans, to the point of not even wanting to steal from them because he's so disgusted by them.
Yazir warns every member of his pride repetitively to stay away from the human settlement by their territory. He says to avoid contact with them at all costs, and if they're spotted, then to not interact with the humans. If they were to kill a human, that would cause more panic among their kind, and the last thing the Bad Intentions Brotherhood needs is another war. So, in short, if the Bad News Brotherhood were to come into contact with a human (gods forbid), they'd most likely run away, as not to be endangered by these true apex predators.

[ 181/150 ]
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me