β™• π•―π–Šπ–šπ–ˆπ–Š π–‹π–†π–’π–Žπ–Œπ–‘π–Žπ–† β€” prompts archive

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A8

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:33 pm

π•Ύπ–žπ–’π–‡π–”π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–’

while talk of deuce's famiglia's emblem often surfaced, they have never actually settled for one. although, of the many designs they have spoken about, one has always and repeatedly been brought up, and stood out. the symbol of a spade, with an edged number two that ran over its top border and ended at the spade's base, extending towards the side. due to its neutral nature, not betraying any of the true dangers behind its meaning and the royalty of the famiglia, the emblem has always been shot down, yet has remained a family favourite.

as for symbol, the famiglia has always related themselves with images of cards and die. sometimes, in official business in which they would purposefully leave traces of their gang as a warning, they would leave behind a two of spades (or any other card, because if honestly speaking, what was the point of having stacks upon stacks of playing cards that were all missing the two of spades?)

(a member has recently brought up a suggestion in which they left die instead, instead of purchasing a whole pack for just a single card, and the famiglia are currently looking upon it very favourably.)

196 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A9

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:45 pm

π•Ώπ–π–—π–Šπ–†π–™

unsurprisingly, the biggest threat to the well-connected crime organisation is a clean government. the moment corruption is eradicated (if it were possible), the don is sure the famiglia would be no more - starting from him. all of his misdeeds, especially that of running the deuce famiglia itself, would be revealed, and he would be hunted down to the end of his days. and once the don was taken down, the rest were sure to follow - maybe apart from a handful who might regroup and reform the famiglia. it's an unlikely scenario (the government fixing itself) however, so the famiglia don't find themselves to be too concerned over it.

instead, they worry more over insurgency. while the top are almost certain that the members are all in order, the risk of a coup is omnipresent. thus the superiors are often kept on their toes, keeping a watchful eye on every member through the eyes of their most trusted. in fact, there was a time when a rebellion had risen, one where the truly cruel wished to change the rules to permit violence aimed to take the don's life to make their dreams a reality. through a much reluctant alliance with the zpd (who had to choose between the two evils), they managed to exterminate the threat, and continued in relative peace once more.

222 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–Š β€” S2

Postby kyum- » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:00 pm

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π•­π–Šπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE (tbh idk if it's bad enough to consider 'overly gory') AND ABUSE.

raon could remember the day they'd left the hellhole he'd hesitate always to have called his home. a place he'd shed both tears and blood, screaming his throat raw as the bat came beating down on his recalcitrant brother, who faced their enemy with fire in his eyes and daggers in his gaze. despite the horrors they'd faced against the man who rivalled the devil himself, his brother had never backed down, not even when he had become broken and wracked with pain.

it was a night like every other; their father (his brother refused to call the man that; 'the demon', he would always correct) had returned home from yet another tiresome night of drinking, another bottle in hand as he stumbled through the door. the children who revelled in their little moment of peace before his return had quickly scrambled to their rooms in a haste to get away, thankful that the menace had tripped over his own feet, falling painfully (and satisfactorily, his brother supplied whenever he would bring this story up) onto an elbow and his own face.

for a moment, there was silence save for the man's groans of pain, until a surge of anger arose from that suffering, and he shot to his feet even with the alcohol clouding his systems. the man screamed for his children, enraged and in need to blame something - someone - for his failures. raon remembered hiding under his covers, trembling in fear, and his brother wrapped himself around the smaller with a bitter smile on his lips as he comforted the small child.

we're safe, his brother whispered. it can't get us here.

raon remembered how his brother would determine their father as an 'it', a 'thing' and a 'monster' rather than a sentient being. he wouldn't explicitly inform raon to call the beast as such, but raon would always catch on to the way he'd address him.

but then the door burst open, and his father's roar rang in their ears. they clutched the covers tighter in their little fists, and tears stung in little raon's eyes as his lips turned down and fell open in a silent sob. his brother, having seen this, had shushed him, told him to stay still, stay hidden. and then he slid free from the covers and raon's little fingers, and faced the demon like a hero against a dragon.

he heard the pats of feet against wood as his brother led the monster from their room. there was the sound of bangs and thuds and shouts as he did; the demon was likely to have taken a couple swings at his deft brother who avoided them as best he could - although he couldn't get away from all of them. then there were more sounds, a lot more yelling and screaming, and raon could hear even his brother's desperation. mustering his courage, raon pulled off the sheets protecting him from the world, and crept stealthily to the door frame of their room.

his brother was sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, eyes barely open, but with the same fire in them that didn't waver. his arms were splayed uselessly by his sides, and his legs laid unmoving before him. blood - there was so much of it - drenching the clothes he wore, trickling from his head, down every possible path.

"no respect," the demon spoke, his voice wavering almost sadly. then he raised his voice and his expression twisted into ugly hatred. "none of you - none of you understand!"

raon, to this day, couldn't remember when he'd shot forth. when he'd picked a shard from the ground, stabbing as deep into his own palm as it did later in his father's shoulder. he'd swung around then, gunned for a pot they'd used for dinner, and bashed it against his father's skull.

again, and again, and again.

he screamed as he did, tears flooding his eyes, despite the red he could see.

and after that, he remembered feeling relieved. he turned to his brother then with what the older of them would later describe as the saddest, most heart-wrenching smile he'd ever seen on the younger, and whispered in his croaking, broken voice.

"let's go. anywhere but here."

that was the night they'd left, the night that would mark the new chapter to their lives. the one that birthed the moment that would later make them the leaders to the new family they would create, and make them the rulers of their city.

751 words.
      (ps no death; dad manages to survive - let's not forget he's a child, and they're poor so the pot ain't great)
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–Š β€” S7

Postby kyum- » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:17 pm

π•Ώπ–Žπ–™π–†π–“π–Žπ–šπ–’ - RAON

titanium by david guetta (featuring sia) represents the struggle and resilience of the brothers - but in this specific case, to raon. it portrays his growth, the relationship he holds with the world around him and his attitude towards the seemingly unending hardships. a breakdown for this reason is as follows.

"you shout it out,
      but i can't hear a word you say.
      i'm talking loud not saying much,
      i'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet.
      you shoot me down, but i get up."

as they lived in the streets, there were numerous times when people would whisper and speak amongst themselves, whether the knew the children could hear or not. while some were understanding, others were not. raon could remember times when passing individuals and groups would look at them with mirth in their eyes, biting crude remarks about ungrateful street urchins dirtying the place. or how they would shake their heads, unable to understand the things the children did to survive. more than one person would avoid them entirely, clutching their purses and belongings close to themselves, sealing the openings of bags shut tight, eyes everywhere but on the children.

every action of theirs was another slash to their already open wounds, but as his brother would always tell him, they needed nobody else but themselves. as long as they were together, they would persist and nothing could hurt them. there was nothing to fear. nothing.

and so they faced the world with that burning fire in their eyes (how contagious that look had been, to have been passed on to the younger of them as well). raon looked at the world the way his brother did, fighting in the way they knew how. his retaliation to everything the world threw at them was a silent counter, and he made his stand by making himself known. 'i'm here', he seemed to say, 'do what you want to me, but i'm here to stay.'

"i'm bulletproof; nothing to lose.
      fire away, fire away.
      ricochet, you take your aim;
      fire away, fire away"

perhaps it was due to the prolonged exposure he'd had to his brother, but the longer he lived on the streets, the more he'd become desensitised to the things he'd done and the things he could do. but perhaps it was in a part of his nature, a monster within him that had begun to creep out through the gates that were opened the day the brothers had left their home, as these were things even his brother sometimes hesitated to carry out - be it for self-preservation or for his own morals.

raon had grown strong after leaving their unconscious, bloodied father behind. he'd lost his innocence, and sought to protect his older brother, who in turn remained strong, and stronger still at what his brother was slowly becoming. he kept raon grounded, and pulled him back every time he teetered too far into the dark. he'd grown bold and defiant to the world, and would stand before danger without a second's hesitation. especially not if his brother was involved.

"you shoot me down but i won't fall."

as runaway children, they've had multiple encounters and waltzes with death. the people of zikar weren't exactly the best, and the alleys clearly weren't crime-free. they had several run-ins with other runaways, older than themselves, or muggers and other criminals looking for easy prey. they didn't exactly have an easy time, and when found by the police, they would have to run away before their father could be notified of their whereabouts.

there were plenty of times when they would get hurt, then beg for help (despite their mistrust for people) that was rarely given. whether they were given medical attention or not, they would always heal, a new scar forming over wounds, and they'd be on their feet once more, doing as they could to survive their harsh life.

apart from the begging for money and the medical help, the children were on their own. they didn't approach the hypocrites of zikar, and they didn't want to be approached either. they were resilient on their own, and no matter what, would stand again and again each time they were knocked off their feet.

"cut me down,
      but it's you who has further to fall."

the brothers believe in tit for tat, an eye for an eye. they paid what was given to them back in kind, or double or triple it. not once have they failed to carry out their vengeance against any who try to cross them - at least, not after they had become accustomed to life on the streets. each time they would be hurt or have had anything taken, they made sure to return the favour in a way that was similar to what had befallen themselves.

"stone-hard, machine gun
      firing at the ones who run.
      stone-hard, thus bulletproof glass."

these lines depict their payback ideology, in which they turned against their tormentors. the ones who'd first attacked them turn tails the moment they fight back, as the children were tougher than they'd expected. and over time, the brothers only grew more in power and influence over the territory. gradually, they'd become the feared duo, and it was their time to torment others instead. those who had oppressed them, and those who endangered them and others were their primary objectives, although they would occasionally stumble upon a hoarder and decide to take what they could.

"i am titanium."

they'd become notoriously infamous by the time they were teens; they'd figured out the ins and outs of the city, and were slippery enough to have escaped the law multiple times despite the 'wanted' signs blaring above their heads. they were 'titanium', invincible and frighteningly untouchable, due to their vast knowledge, learnt skills, and their innate talents. nobody dared to mess with the brothers, choosing to profess their loyalty for the slightest chance of safety rather than battle for ownership of the territory. eventually, not even the police could bother with them, over hoodlums they were unwilling to spend any more resources on than they'd already had - not when the wasted money could be stuffed into pockets from under the table.

neither of them were complaining though. after all, it allowed for their growth, and later the birth of the deuce famiglia.

1,054 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–Š β€” S10

Postby kyum- » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:48 pm

π•Ώπ–π–Š π–’π–Šπ–†π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖔𝖋 π–π–†π–•π–•π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜ - RAON

the lion leaned against the railings, sitting just the slightest on the edge of it with his arms crossed, staring mindlessly at the wall before him. he wasn't quite sure what he was doing here, mind blank and bored out of his mind, taking in deep breaths of the summer wind blowing from behind him. it was making a mess of his mane - but somehow, it didn't bother him. peculiar, for he was much more thoughtful of a tidy presentation than one of a savage.

like my brother, he silently thought, a small smile on his lips.

it was then he heard laughter from the front yard, and his ears pricked at the noise. he wasn't alarmed - of course not - but the thought of some entertainment, something to think about and do was enough for him to carefully turn, arching his back down so he could rest his elbows on the railings. with the faint smile still playing his lips, he watched the children frolic from a game of tag, their cheer a contagious breath of air.

and for a moment, he saw his brother in the child - and himself in the other. the look of affection and fondness, and a hint of careful observation of their surroundings. the child was wary - be it of environmental hazards or of fear that they could be compromised. and whatever it was, it was a mirror of a memory long passed. a memory he could never lose. one so tragic, but so precious.

"careful now, you little rascals!"

the familiar voice had the corners of raon's lips rising further, and he watched in silent bliss as his brother lifted the children in his arms and with a roar, spun circles before falling to the grass. their laughter rose into the air, and raon felt the slightest of chuckles bubble in his throat.

308 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–Š β€” S24

Postby kyum- » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:06 pm

π•Ύπ–‘π–Šπ–Šπ–•π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–π–†π–‡π–Žπ–™π–˜ - RAON

due to circumstances and upbringing, raon is a very light sleeper. it makes falling asleep difficult for him; most nights he's kept awake by the sound of the wind battering against his window, or from the slightest sound in the room. either that, or he'd fall asleep, only to jolt awake every few minutes at a sudden sound, then fall back to bed when he'd ascertained there was no danger.

raon finds that he's quite a rigid sleeper - at least most of the time, and as long as he's able to. he sleeps with his hands clasped atop his chest, facing the ceiling, his entire body a straight line. word is he barely moves in his sleep either nor makes much of a sound. if it weren't for the occasional grunts he would make, anyone who saw him asleep would be quick to assume he'd passed into the afterlife. but with a body, a pillow, or a plushie next to him, he's a snuggler and a curler - whether the little or big spoon depends on the height of the object.

as far as he's heard, he lets out satisfied, safe purrs when he's a little spoon. he's also been told that he's a lot less jumpy, and likelier to stay asleep when he snuggles into, rather than with or around something. the resident meddlesome (and unofficial) counsellor has brought it up to him before, and through a diagnosis, determined that it may have to do with a constant insecurity that surrounds him, even now, deep into his adulthood. being held - or the illusion of being held and surrounded - brings him a sense of security, perhaps pertaining to his past, when his brother would hold him that way to keep his nightmares at bay.

293 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•Έπ–šπ–‘π–™π–Žπ–•π–‘π–Š-π–šπ–˜π–Š β€” D3

Postby kyum- » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:46 am

GENERAL PROFILE CODING FOR ALL MY VOK
(not for free use)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━ Β» ✧ Β« ━━━━━━━━━━━━
raon β—¦ consigliere β—¦ he/him β—¦ gay β—¦ twenty-nine

proof of birth. link.

traits. one β—¦ two β—¦ three β—¦ four β—¦ five β—¦ six
      personality. words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word

background. words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words. wor

relationships.
      xx name / relation. words words
      trivia.
      xx genre / subject. words words

literature.
      xx character building, xx prompt s2 the new beginning.
      xx character building, xx prompt s7 titanium.
      xx fiction, xxxxxxxxxxxxx prompt s10 the meaning of happiness. [308 words]
      xx fiction, xxxxxxxxxxxxx prompt ## xx.

gallery.

breedings. open / closed / closed.
Last edited by kyum- on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A10

Postby kyum- » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:27 am

π•Ίπ–šπ–— π–Œπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–˜π–™π–—π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–™π–

the greatest strength of the deuce famiglia is the cohesive nature of the group. by establishing their ideals to be somewhat of an expanded family built on trust and respect, the gang has managed to keep its place at the top due to the loyalty that naturally arose. the likelihood of insurgency is lower than with other groups, and there is less risk of friendly fire from internal conflict. the members are ready to stand together in the face of danger, and are willing to risk their lives to protect.

π•Ίπ–šπ–— π–Œπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–π–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜

on the other hand, the deuce famiglia is often considered a weak faction due to their seemingly mellow nature, as compared to the other gangs. the deuce famiglia aims to prevent as many deaths as possible within their clientele. they do their best, but of course, there are more often times than not when they have to neutralise them. the deuce famiglia also attempts not to harass the good and instead are amicable towards those who prove themselves to be worthy. it is also rather easy to infiltrate the group, as the don often picks strays up from the streets to clothe and shelter them (although this is not publicly known - or at least, remains unconfirmed).

206 words. (90 + 116)
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A11

Postby kyum- » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:26 pm

π•±π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‰π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

as a mafia gang, the famiglia are often in the face of danger. thus the famiglia relies strongly on their information network, which is spread throughout the entirety of the city, placed in positions none would expect. they have numbers in law enforcers, government officials, bars and clubs, casinos, rival gangs... you name it, and they were more than likely to have a mole in there.

thus the famiglia are more often than not informed about growing and imminent threats before they occur, usually enough time to allow for strategics and discussions to occur among the superior members of the family, and for the plans to be put in action. most dangers are terminated early on, and with room to ensure the safety of their mole (of course, there were a number of unfortunate losses in these spies; not everyone could be saved, after all). to ensure loyalty from the spies, the famiglia offers these members and associates with items and a status among the crew, as well as provide them with the respect and care one would expect from trusted friends and relatives. they are also, quite often, planted with trackers and watched via surveillance to ascertain that the spies would not become a threat to the famiglia.

in times of a gang war, the famiglia protects itself through its various, wide set of connections. they are able to call in assistance from (and also 'anonymously' tip) their resident police department, and several other groups that may or may not be involved in zikar's underworld. the family itself and its associates are a close knit group as well, and are always ready to fight with their lives on the line. due to the nature of the famiglia picking up runaways, whilst also being the first pick of protection by them, the famiglia relies heavily on their numbers and loyalty to fight back against immediate crises.

316 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•±π–”π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–— β€” B1, B2

Postby kyum- » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:06 pm

π•»π–Šπ–—π–˜π–”π–“π–†π–‘π–Žπ–™π–ž - RAON

positive; efficient, loyal, stoic.
      negative; impulsive, obsessive, rigid.

raon wasn't always the stoic man he grew up to be. long ago, he'd been a chipper child, who looked towards the future to be bright and filled of cheer despite the darkness that loomed over its path. perhaps it was when he'd first done what he had to - to finally leave the horrors of his 'home' behind, taking only the clothes he had on and his brother to live out on the streets. maybe that was when the rainbows disappeared, and all that was left was the monotone grey fog that clouded his vision.

over time, he'd grown into an efficient worker - even more so in the darker context. yet he was impulsive in these efficient methods. more often than not, he would resort to a violent conclusion for each problem that would arise - and all would be shot down with no more than a disappointed stare from his beloved brother. when that happened, he would search for an alternative, of course (he'd never do anything his brother would disapprove of - at least, not when cael knew about it), and do it to the best of his abilities, bringing the least harm possible to the famiglia and cael. because cael mattered more than his own life.

without cael, he would've been nothing - he wouldn't have been able to survive, he thinks. cael is all he lives for, and the object of his obsession. raon wouldn't hesitate a second to lose his life for the older lion - the lion who was better than him in every which way. so full of good and hope where raon failed to in this dark abyss of the underworld. he's obsessed, perhaps almost unhealthily, but only because he loved his brother, and wished not to see the older ever get hurt.

cael is also one of the few who has ever seen raon truly smile. after the colour had gone from raon's world, he had become a stoic character without much emotion apart from his irritation and concern over his brother's welfare. it worked well for him as they grew on the streets, and later as he became his brother's right hand man and his bodyguard. raon was not one to wear his heart on his sleeve as he went about his day, choosing to burden himself with emotions and hide and wall everything out from his heart.

394 words. (traits excepted)
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me