Silentclan || Challenge Prompts

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Silentclan || Challenge Prompts

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:18 am

This is where all my challenges in progress will by kept, as well as a list of which ones I'm doing. Let's go!

1. Love Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30.
2. Kit Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
2. Afterlife Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silentclan || Love Challenge One

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 am

Image x Image
Thistledawn x Tundrawhisper
      The two-leg city was barren, the city lights having been shut off as the clock struck midnight. The season of leaf-bare had struck, and while there was no snow, the air was still bitter and painful against a cat's skin, especially one with short fur. A white she-cat lay next to a crate, laying beside it so the wind would rush past her body and not make her as cold. She had been living a solo life since she was merely an apprentice, and lived day to day, only getting a couple scraps from a trash can here and there. Her eyes shot open when she heard the soft rhythmic thumping of paws against the nearby concrete as she leaped to her paws, gazing around warily.

Before her stood a tall gray and white tom, with striking green eyes. He had a scar over his right eye, and towered several inches above the pudgy and short she-cat. "What do you want?" The white she-cat hissed out, taking a few steps back as her tail anxiously lashed back and forth. The feline had trust issues, and if a cat wanted to get close to her while she was in a deep slumber, she knew they most likely had bad intentions; most likely wanting to kill her, as irrational as that thought seemed to anyone else. The gray tom huffed out softly at the feline's demeanor, tossing a plump mouse to her side.

"For a cat who's so plump, you'd think you would have a two-leg at your disposal for food. Yet here you are, rummaging through trash cans." The tom cooed tauntingly. She narrowed her eyes at the tom suspiciously, glancing over at the mouse. Her stomach rumbled with hunger, but her pride had gotten the best of her as she turned back to the tom.

"Why the hell are you watching me?" She asked assertively, her eyes attentive on the top as her claws unsheathed. He simply laughed and shook his head.

"Well, you're a cute cat out here all alone. Just take the mouse and keep your maw shut, might help you in the long run. Bye." The gray tom then turned away, walking down the road in silence. Thistledawn eyed the mouse suspiciously, waiting until the tom was out of sight before taking a large bit, chewing it and savoring each bite.

Thank you..
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silentclan || Love Challenge Two

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:33 am

Image x Image
Thistledawn x Tundrawhisper
      The next morning, Thistledawn lay beside her normal crate, the mouse carcass laying beside her. She soon awakened, glancing around as two-legs slowly left their houses, heading to their workplaces. She rose to her paws, shaking out her pelt as she glanced around. Thistledawn's eyes were wandering in multiple direction, silently looking for the tom that had given her the meal from the previous evening. She hadn't yet seen him until she saw a large gray and white tail lashing as he slipped into a nearby ally. Thistledawn bounded in the direction of the alley, peeking into the alley to observe where the tom was going. She lost track of him quickly though, and sighed in defeat as she returned to her crate.

She leaped atop the crate and laid on her stomach, her paws tucked beneath her small and pudgy frame as her eyes flicked idly. Occassionally, a twoleg would walk by and stroke her head gently as a token of affection, which admittedly made Thistledawn feel like she was on top of the world. She rested her chin against the crate, letting out a quiet yawn as she observed the activity of the street begin to increase. Some monsters driving by revving loudly, blasting music through the speakers until they grew crackly and broke. She rolled her eyes at the ruckus the twolegs were causing, silently wishing they would all just vanish before she curled back up, facing the wall as her ears pinned to her to block out the various sounds.

Her eyes only opened again when she heard a soft meow, drawing her attention in. She subtly leaned to the side of the crate, peering out of the corner of her eye to see who was meowing. The gray and white tom was meowing at a twoleg, who dropped some food at his paws, which he quickly leaned down to bite into. As Thistledawn watched the tom, she caught him looking up, their eyes meeting for a brief moment. Their secret glances had been broken by mere chance, and Thistledawn forced a smile, watching as the tom nodded his head before walking away. "..Why is he like that?" Thistledawn muttered beneath her breath before leaping down from the crate, heading over to the remains of the food the twoleg had left for the tom.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes