form for kalon #1413

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

form for kalon #1413

Postby sapphirelion » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 pm

kalon #1413

My post

To include in form:
username
name
nickname?
a time when this kalon was sad and how they coped/dealt with it
something with this song
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: form for kalon #1413

Postby sapphirelion » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Username: sapphirelion

Valentina
(Val)
female
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:01 am

Aco
Cockatiel
male
Her odd pet who loves to do tumbles
He has been by her side forever
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:20 pm

(song to go with this portion- the moon's lure)
Origin
Orphan
Born mute
The moon took pity on her
Gave her a small moon shaped pendant necklace that gives her the ability to fly to the moon
And voice that acts like a siren's (on earth - she doesn't know about the effects of her new voice)
This siren's voice only draws in those who are orphans or ran away
She is overjoyed to have new friends and convinces them to allow her to bring them to the moon
(the moon-who she sees as a surrogate mother who cared for her)
Children are brought to the moon and a better life in a building like a big live-in school
Children wake up from their daze from her voice and some are happy
But others are very worried/upset that they are no longer on earth
The moon keeps everyone who live there the same age as when they first entered the doors of their new home
The moon only allows those who will return to leave for periods of time

I used to be lonely. I used to have no voice. I used to have no home to call my own. But all that changed when Moon took me in.

I was wandering aimlessly through the streets of the town, hoping that someone would take pity on me and give me even a scrap of food. But no one did. It had been two days since my last meal and I was getting light-headed, so I ducked into an empty alley. There I decided to hunker down and try to conserve my energy so I could walk another day.

But I woke up around midnight due to my stomach trying to eat me from the inside out with such an intensity that I couldn't move from the pain. All I could do was look up into the sky and wish for it to be over.

And that's when I felt it, lightly dancing around in my head. A soft-spoken voice that could have been woman's, was talking to me.

"Valentina, my darling. I have watched you and loved you from far away and I wish to care for you and know you more. Would you like that?"

"Who are you and how do you know my name? I have never been able to tell anyone who I am." I thought.

"I am the moon, but you may just call me Moon if you'd like." I could feel that she was giving me a kind smile, though none could be found by my eyes. It gave me the kind of feeling that came when a person is ready to trust someone.

"Ok Moon. I think I would like that very much, but how will I ever get to you? Especially with this pain that is haunting me?"

Moon shone brighter for a moment, bathing me in cool moonlight. It took away my hunger and the pain that came with it and gave me a small necklace with the moon on it.

"Is that better my child?"

I was shocked, for I thought that only food could fix my hunger and who ever heard of the moon healing and giving gifts?
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me