☾ wander ☽

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

☾ wander ☽

Postby doryphoros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:48 am

"Not all those who wander are lost." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

𝓡ain softly pattered on the window as she softly sobbed within the covers of her bed. "why must life be so unfair?" the girl thought.
"i wish i could just run away from all of this..." her internal speech trailed off as she came to a conclusion. the girl, spurred on by a feverish light in her eyes, grabbed her school backpack and began stuffing clothes and other necessities into it. she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and panicked. she threw her backpack under the bed, quickly turned out the lights, closed the curtains, jumped into bed, and pulled the covers over herself to make it seem as if she was asleep.
the door creaked open, revealing a hollow shell of a person who swept their gaze over the room. finding it suitable, they hobbled to their bedroom to sleep. after their door slammed shut, the girl's heart was pounding out of her chest from the close encounter. she slowly got out of her bed, retrieved her backpack from its deep nook under the bed, and crept down the stairs.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
and so began the saga whom you, the reader, are reading as of this very moment in time. the girl, whom we shall call cory, has just set into motion a domino of events that shall ultimately decide her, and many others' fate.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ the epicenter of my apathy ☽

Postby doryphoros » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:27 am

ust a few weeks after the incident, a journal was found. these are the writings contained within this journal.
(the date is unreadable, smudged and erased.)
dear diary,
i sorta wish that my room was blue. like a light shade of blue, one that's really pretty! like my mom's favorite dress that she wears when she goes out. she likes to take me to get ice cream, rocky road of course, and she gets strawberry. at least, we used to do that. now she goes out without me and it sort of makes me sad.
(most of the letters are smudged, but the ones that were able to be made out are placed on their respective places on the page. note that there is evidence of water on the page.)
--u-e -8 ----

why doe- s-e do this? she's so mean
it hurts
it hurts
make it go away
(a large water droplet blots out the rest of the words.)
its under my bed
help me
help me
h-l- m-
(the date is smudged and unreadable.)
school today was ok, i guess. i sat in the back of the classroom and did nothing, and i actually didn't get called on by any teachers! lunch was as miserable as usual, with the same old boring slop they have for lunch. after that, english wasnt that ba
oh no

she's coming
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me