LOC writing

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

LOC writing

Postby Red weasel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Using this space to write some development stories for my lions, please don't post :3
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC writing

Postby Red weasel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Nakusa's first days, joining the pride.

The first day of my life, I was alone, being..well born, it didn't make us easy to find. Personally, I was born near a river. My first day of life, I stayed at that lake. I was alone and had almost no clue what to do, or who I was. I knew that I was new. I knew I could venture away, but the first sign of logic I ever saw in my mind said to stay where it was safe. I took that day to explore the substances the circled me. It took my mind a while to conjure the names, earth, and water. Each I could move, and the end of my tail was made up of water, something I would learn later was unusual. I also noticed that I could freeze what water was around me. I tried lifting a small amount of water and was startled when it froze.

The next day I traveled until I found a lake. As I reset beside is, I noticed that it seemed special though I had little time to ponder it. For a gang of large lions approached me. "Who are you," one growled, as four sets of eyes stared down at me. The pressure in their gaze got to me, and I felt the water around me freeze. "I...don't k-know" I stammered quietly. Silence follow and I began to build the Earth around me to protect me from their intense gaze. The leader of the group grunted, "come with us". I could tell that this was more of a command than a request, so I rose, giving one last glance to the lake, before I following the lions to what would soon be my new life.

I was brought to the leader named Merik, he seemed displeased with the lions find in me, a girl who couldn't produce her own name.Still, he must have found something impressive in me, for he asked me to show him my elements. I as I attempted to use them as much as I could, I could see him become more watchful of me. My demonstration was interrupted when a stocky lion ran past me, straight to Merik. He was frantic, complaining that a plan of attack on the rebel needs to be made now. Merik was not happy to be interrupted but began planning with the lion anyways.I listened in for a while, till without thinking chimed in, "why don't you lead the rebel troops to into a trap, have them place chance with a group of lions, certain bring certain area, and have them ambushed on all sides. " It was quiet for a moment until a smile spread across Meriks face. I couldn't have know that day just what the pride had in store with me, as he commanded the lion he had been speaking with to train me.

And that is how I unknowingly joined the pride of the past.
ImageImageImage
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC writing

Postby Red weasel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 am

Lutalo meeting the rebellion
-Lut is apprehenisve about being able to find someone he can get information from
-makes sure to doge any of the more agressive lions
-stumbles upon the healers den; Ani
- Asks genral question about rebel life
-to gain trust, asks about peronal life
-says he came from a neutral family, is just curious about these two factions he knows little about
-asks about thier leader
-probably asks some life style questions

Lutalo meeting the pride
ImageImageImage
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups