mapleclan archive ➻ mods please lock!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

mapleclan archive ➻ mods please lock!

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:02 am

[ from the forum game create a clan ]

[new version]
Last edited by requiem, on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ the clan's past

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 am

[ the clan's past ]

there once was a clan called brookclan. they were a happy and carefree clan, enjoying life more than any clan. they never got into any battles with other clans and didn't like getting involved in them. life was calm... until one fateful day. after one especially hard leaf-bare, the brook running through the entire territory overflowed. all the cats who were in the camp unfortunately died, drowning in the huge flood. starclan was helpless as all their followers disappeared under the raging water.

but there was still hope. one young warrior who had been hunting at the eastern border heard the wave coming and took shelter in the tallest maple tree in the forest. he stayed perched on the highest branch, frozen in terror. when the sun came down and hid behind the distant mountains, the water had calmly returned to it's bed. the spared warrior, foxwhisker, returned to his camp to find all of his clanmates' limp bodies. horrified and devastated, the tom fled back to his tree and fell in a disturbed sleep.

stonestar, brookclan's first leader and creator, came to talk to the mourning soul. he explained to foxwhisker how a new clan had to be created. and so, foxwhisker spent the whole night speaking with his ancestor. when the warrior woke up to the rising sun, he had nine lives and was now leader of mapleclan. foxstar first carried all of his friends and family members to the tallest maple tree and buried them around the giant. he then created dens in the surrounding maple trees' roots.

and so, like a phoenix, mapleclan grew out of brookclan's ashes.
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ territory and borders

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:19 am

north // briarclan

south // clan name

west // roseclan

east // caveclan

to the north, you can see the brook that gave the disappeared brookclan it's name. it starts from a river in briarclan territory and slows down to become a small brook that runs through the whole mapleclan territory. the brook is filled with fish and other water prey. it is a great spot for fishing
or teaching their apprentice to swim in it's currents.

to the south, there is a clearing that continues into another clan's territory. it is full of small creatures and cats can sometimes catch a rabbit there. it is commonly used by mentors to train their apprentices, as there is plenty of space to learn to fight, trees to learn to climb and prey to learn to hunt.

to the west, is the clan's camp. the dens are made in the many maple trees' roots and are warm and comfortable. the tallest maple tree is as the forest and camp's center, and is commonly called the blazing maple for it's fiery red leaves. the forest is also a good hunting spot, as birds make their nests in the branches and mice like to hide under the trees' roots.

to the east, there is the dense forest full of prey. for a hunting patrol or a medicine cat looking for herbs that don't grow near the maple trees, this is a good spot to go. this is also mainly where badgers and foxes live, so every cat that walks into these woods must be careful.
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ allegiances

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:25 am

leader :
foxstar | 24 moons | male | determined |
lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy :
briarleap | 23 moons | female | curious |

medicine cat :
smokeleaf | 21 moons | male | mysterious |

warriors :
littlestep | 21 moons | female | loner |
doveflight | 20 moons | female | honest |

apprentices :
tigerpaw | 8 moons | female | stubborn |

queens :
briarleap | 23 moons | female | curious |

kits :
sagekit | 1 moon | male | perky |
cloverkit | 1 moon | male | easygoing |
acornkit | 1 moon | female | mischevious |

elders :
name | age | gender | trait | ♕/♔/♘/♖

[ 4 males, 5 females ]
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ relationships

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 am

families of mapleclan :

foxstar + briarleap = sagekit, cloverkit and acornkit

name + name = siblings/cousins

planned couples :

smokeleaf and doveflight

name/name and name/name
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ traditions

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 am

the blazing maple's secret :

when an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they have to sleep on the highest branch of the blazing maple. they will wake up in the exact same clearing, but with no one else there except a starclan cat waiting for them. they must climb down the trunk of the tree to speak with the starclan cat. that cat will their 'guardian' for their whole life, whether they want it or not. once the cats have acquainted, the apprentice will climb back up to the same branch and close their eyes. when they will wake up, it will be morning and they will be ready to receive their warrior name.

all of this must be kept as a secret from kits and apprentices. all those who have done their ceremony must be careful not to say their guardian's name in front of the young cats. if a cat urgently needs to speak to their guardian, they must climb to the highest branch and fall asleep there to see them in a dream. however, a starclan cat can visit their protege when they want. a guardian can only guide one cat at a time, and can only take another cat under their wing when their protege dies. upon a cat's death, they will be buried with the blazing maple's roots.

foxstar ➻ stonestar ➻ wise, understanding, calm
briarleap ➻ sandheart ➻ kind, cheerful, bubbly
smokeleaf ➻ cherryseed ➻ serene, peaceful, friendly
littlestep ➻ thistlefang ➻ friendly giant, mild, loyal
doveflight ➻ tbd ➻ tbd

future guardians :
tigerpaw ➻ badgermask ➻ malicious, sassy, stubborn
sagekit ➻ tbd ➻ tbd
cloverkit ➻ tbd ➻ tbd
acornkit ➻ tbd ➻ tbd
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ symbols

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:57 am

♛ = leader
♕ = retired/deceased leader

♚ = deputy
♔ = retired/deceased deputy

♞ = medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice
♘ = retired/deceased medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice

♜ = warrior
♖ = retired/deceased warrior

♟= apprentices/kits
♙ = deceased apprentices/kits
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ post 01

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:17 pm

[ post one ]

foxstar had just finished making the dens. he looked at his new camp from the blazing maple's lowest branch, quite happy about how this whole thing turned out. "am i really a leader now? i happened all so quickly..." the ginger tom shook his head as he thought of all his lost loved ones. "at least they've all been taken in by starclan." the new leader climbed down the tree's trunk to the freshly exposed soil. he couldn't help but stop in front of his own mother's grave. a single tear went down his face as he thought of berryheart. "at least she's with father now..." foxstar thought. the tom stayed there for a few moments before deciding to go to the moonpool to ask for a clanmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so this is the moonpool, huh?" foxstar said to himself, his whisper echoing in the cave. his hazel gaze swept across the room until it landed on the gleaming pool of water. the tom advanced into the moonlight and put his nose to the water. "dear starclan," the new leader thought, "thank you for giving us a second chance. mapleclan is currently only a small seed, but will grow into a magnificent tree. i have come to ask you to guide a cat worthy of my entire trust to help me lead my clan. i think a deputy is urgently needed to organize mapleclan for future cats. thank you."

[ moonpool : deputy ]
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ post 02

Postby requiem, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:01 pm

[ post two ]

foxstar woke up early, deciding a hunting patrol was a good way to start his day. but as the ginger leader crossed the camp entrance, he found himself nose to nose with a she-cat. the cat was a white and brown tabby, and seemed to recognize the tom. "foxstar isn't it? leader of mapleclan?" the she-cat didn't wait for an answer and walked past him, her gaze searching through the camp for a particular place. "um, yes. who are you?" the leader asked, realization hitting him as the strange cat entered the deputy den. "i'm the deputy starclan sent you. stonestar showed me around in a dream." the she-cat turned sharply to look at foxstar, a smile on her face. "i think i'll enjoy it here."

the ginger tom's jaw dropped as his new friend jumped high into the air in an attempt to catch a finch. unfortunately, she only bit into air, not feathers. briar then gracefully fell back on her paws, as if the feat was child's play. "foxdung! i almost had it!" the she-cat exclaimed, her fur bristling. "that was amazing! that gives me an idea for your warrior name..." the tabby turned to look at her leader, her eyes questioning. "how about briarleap?" briar said the name a few times, her eyes shining more and more each time. "i like it! how about we move towards the south border to catch some prey?" foxstar nodded, following his deputy into the forest.

[ hunting/patrol : foxstar and briarleap ]
[ tradition : briarleap ]
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleclan archive ➻ post 03

Postby requiem, » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 am

[ post three ]

briarleap woke up as sunshine crept into her den. the deputy walked out of the tree's roots and stretched. with a quick glance around camp, the she-cat her leader wasn't up yet, but someone else was. a cat the size of an apprentice with long black fur was patiently waiting in the middle of camp. being the curios cat that she was, briarleap decided to talk to the cat herself. "hello, who are you and what are you doing here?" the black cat's pale gaze turned to the deputy. "hello. i heard a clan was living here and decided to investigate. perhaps i came too early for your leader?" the cat meowed, looking up at the sleeping foxstar. "foxstar! we have a visitor!" called briarleap, making her leader jump and nearly fall off his branch. "never do that again!" the ginger tom scowled, earning a mocking grin from his deputy.

"they called you 'tiny'?" foxstar asked, a slight frown on his face. the black cat simply shrugged. "the rogue group i was part of were always bullying me. they stopped on the day i showed them how sharp were my claws." the tom didn't know what to say back, so silence settled down between the three cats. foxstar spoke up once they reached the northern border. "go to the brook to fish, i'll see if there's any other cats around. a medicine cat would be a good addition to mapleclan." briarleap simply nodded and headed towards the brook, but the new warrior took a moment to follow the she-cat.

"better save up on your lives, foxstar, for they'll soon fly away..."

[ tradition : littlestep ]
[ hunting : briarleap, littlestep ]
[ looking for a medicine cat : foxstar ]
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me