Create A Clan - RavenClan Archive

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Create A Clan - RavenClan Archive

Postby mooney » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 am

R a v e n C l a n A r c h i v e

this is a clan based on a game called Create A Clan made by kaden, where you create your own clan which you are in charge of. all characters in my clan belong to me, but the game does not. i highly suggest you all go check out this warrior cats based game c: here is a link to V.3!

on this thread i will be posting all the roleplaying about ravenclan that i make, so i don't lose it, like we all did with our work from CaC V.1 and V.2. i will also keep a post up with the cats of the clan - this i will update regularly.

please do not post on my thread, this is only for me to use <3 thank you for understanding!
Last edited by mooney on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult ☽ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RavenClan !

Postby mooney » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 am

r a v e n c l a n
Number of Cats ; 13
(all art of my clan cats is made by me - please do not use it without my permission)

Leader ;
Mousestar | 74 moons | Female | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;
Blueshine | 44 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cat ;
Dapplepelt | 65 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat Apprentice ;
Strikepaw | 10 moons | Male | x

Warriors ;
Sparrowfur | 50 moons | Male | x
Whitefoot | 37 moons | Female | x
Cloudleap | 31 moons | Male | x
Redstripe | 33 moons | Male | x
Spottedwhisper | 18 moons | Male | x
Ambergaze | 19 moons | Female | x

Apprentices ;
Mudpaw | 15 moons | Female | x
Dustpaw | 10 moons | Male | x

Queens ;
Goldenheart | 58 moons | Female | x

Kits ;
-

Elders ;
-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult ☽ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RavenClan - The Territory

Postby mooney » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:39 am

the camp ;
ravenclan camp is a clearing located in the middle of a dark, yet welcoming, forest with all kinds of trees. around the camp, tee are a lot of oak trees but also many pine trees. the camp pretty much is in the middle of their territory. the leader's den is under the roots of a big oak tree in the edge of the clearing, and the other dens are either between a few rocks or hidden in bushes. In centre of the camp there is a small, wooden plank overgrown by moss, left behind by two-legs a long time ago. this plank is used for clan gatherings and ceremonies, such as a warrior ceremony, and is referred to simply as the mossy plank.

the borders ;
northern ; borders to smokeclan (teastar-)
eastern ; open
western ; borders to flurryclan (Nyeh Heh Heh!!)
southern ; borders to caveclan (tauriel.)

the territory ;
a stream runs along the western border, and is where ravenclan sometimes go fishing. this is also one of the few places in the territory which isn't jam-packed with trees.
the many trees can make it hard to navigate through thee forest because there aren't a lot of differences on them - they are all tall, and cover most of the sky. however, towards where the eastern and northern border meet, there is a tree the clan call the old tree. it seems to be the largest tree of them all, and is also a great spot for hunting smaller animals like mice ad squirrels. sometimes you might even catch a bird or two in the area.
(will add more details later probably)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult ☽ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups