Rise | Tumbleclan | do not post

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rise | Tumbleclan | do not post

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Notice
All Tumbleclan activity will be moved to this https://toyhou.se/~world/27456.tumblecl ... /bulletins
Mods feel free to lock this!

Welcome to Tumbleclan

Level: 1
Number of kitties: 1

Leader : Alderstar

Level 0 Tasks
» Get your founder
» Make a thread
» Describe your clan's territory (100+ words)
All Complete

Level 1 Tasks
» Describe your clan (100+ words) finished
» Give your leader a history or personality (200+ words each)
» Write about a draw a scene showing your leader meeting one of your new clan members
Yet to be complete..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

About Tumbleclan

Tumbleclan had seemingly risen from nothing. Alderstar had just wanted his own clan so much that ancestor cats from above had blessed him with 9 lives. Alderstar had been born by the levee, and even as a kit wondered why it wasn't filled with life. After Alderstar had received his lives he was like a cat on a mission, he knew that Tumbleclan would grow strong, and who knows maybe even later in time grow bonds with others. He puts all of his time into helping Tumbleclan grow strong, while he's never been a leader, he knows he can't just give up on them so suddenly.

Tumbleclan cats have a tradition, everytime a new leader takes place they choose a deputy before the next moonrise. The deputy chosen will have to sleep an entire night on the rocky steep shore without falling in, it seems impossible but it actually is if they have the right plan. 2 warriors will keep watch of them the entire night so if they do fall in, they will be rescued as soon as their fur hits that river. If a deputy does fail and fall into the river, a new deputy will be selected to take the challenge, this will continue till a cat who doesn't fall in the river is chosen as a new deputy. Alderstar saw it as a way for a deputy to prove their strength to the clan and whether or not they are worthy of being deputy or not.

Tumbleclan's prey is large birds and rodents or other mammals that live underground in the plains. They also feed off of minnows and tench fish from the river. Tumbleclan cats are open to pretty much any prey it seems as their food comes from land, air, and water.

Last edited by scarecrowz on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tumbleclan Territory

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Tumbleclan's territory is rested ontop of a levee built by ancient twolegs long ago. The area they inhabit is plains of tall-grass and flowers, so their prey is usually only birds and animals that dig underground. The levee is a slanted hill that blocks out the river of fresh water and on the top it is flat, they can't fit many dens in one spot so they are all lined up. On the slanted bit of the levee is a circle of rocks and bones where fresh-kill is stored to keep in place. Where the water is the levee gets steeper, rocks line the shore and this is the side where deputies prove their strength. Newly chosen deputies will sleep near the water on the shore, if they roll in while they will be rescued will have another deputy chosen over them, if they go through the entire night without falling in, they are worthy enough to become deputy. The river itself is clear and fresh, some skilled hunters will hunt at the river each morning for fish. The other side of the river is a wet marsh all Tumbleclan cats are forbidden to enter, for it is far too dangerous. Rumor is that far off from Tumbleclan territory, beyond all the plain is a two-leg farm, yet nobody has traveled that far yet so this is unconfirmed. In leaf-bare, surprisingly, Tumbleclan receives snow. For a temporary time, cats are forced into tunnels along the slanted side near the plains since their other dens aren't strong enough to keep the cold out.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cats Of Tumbleclan

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:17 pm

TUMBLECLAN

Leader
Alderstar - 30 Moons - Tom - 9/9 Lives

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Kits

Elders

Deceased
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:17 pm

possible reservation for future

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tumbleclan Cats - Alderstar

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:24 pm

LEADER
Username: Jurassic,
Cat Name: Alderstar
Clan: Tumbleclan

Description: Cinnamon and white with pale orange and blue eyes.

History: Alderstar was born on the levee with 2 unknown siblings. He had grown up without his father present, for when that old tom found out his mate was expecting kits he fled the levee into what is believed to be the forest. Alderstar had always wondered why the levee was so empty most of his life, sure cats came and went but there was no stability it seemed. As Alderstar aged he grew more and more curious on this topic. It ate him up inside, the levee was a great place and it deserved a great group of cats to live on it. Alderstar explained the idea to his siblings, who simply laughed it off at the time, unaware of what would happen in the future. Though his mother had faith in him. He just got so angry whenever he'd sit by the levee in fear because he could trust no cat other then his family now. He begged to The Ancestors to give him a sign on whether he should build the clan. He knew without the approval of the Ancestors they could wipe out the entire clan of innocent cats without a budge. One day Alderstar had been eating fresh-kill he caught in the plains and an older tom approached him, claiming the meal was his and if Alderstar didn't leave they would have to fight for the meal. Alderstar, not willing to give up his food, said he'd rather fight for the meal than just watch it be taken. So the cats fought it out, Alderstar hadn't killed the tom, only made him scurry off after giving him a hit to the stomach. Alderstar had gotten 2 things that day. A scar, and a notice from the Ancestors. The Ancestors saw how strong Alderstar was after the battle, and a moon later granted him 9 lives. 9 lives he would use to honor his clan. Later on in his life as he was setting up his clan his mother had ended up ill and died off. The illness was contagious and spread off to his 2 siblings, Alderstar tried to treat them but eventually they had also died off. Luckily, the illness wasn't spread to Alderstar, but he was still left with a broken heart.

Personality: Alderstar is quite a complicated tom. He hates being lonely yet he doesn't hang out with many much. The reason he hates isolation and being lonely is because he just gets so angry at the feeling. The feeling that nobody is there. He is quite solemn. He likes being around company of course, he just often talks. He simply takes it all in, takes in that he has cats around him and that is enough. Alderstar is a very calm tom and nothing seems to boil him. He is understanding to his clanmates and will try to speak as calmly as he can to cats that usually would get fussed at. He enjoys simple moments of life because each and every simple moment just seems personal to him. He tries to move on from the past, over all of the tragedy, but he just can't help but look back on every bad moment in life. Sometimes he'll end up weeping in his nest over some thoughts. While he seems like a strong cat, just the tragedies of the past can break him. He prides himself and his clan in being strong and peaceful. He tries to socialize, but he isn't quite the best with words, which is just another reason why he's more of the quiet type.

Other Features: Scar on nose.
Siblings: None Living
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Tumbleclan | do not post

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:21 pm

moving all of Tumbleclan's information to toyhouse https://toyhou.se/~world/27456.tumblecl ... /bulletins

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me