Winner Chosen: JerseyDusk! by N/A

Based on Click to view
Artist N/A [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Winner Chosen: JerseyDusk!

Postby N/A » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 am

There are two types of Plague Hounds: Hawks and Crows.

They are very similar. They both resemble a fox and have the same amount of radioactivity in their bodies. Their masks are always lighter than their pelt, and their markings range from freckled to tabby, a wide variety. They both are very good at their jobs and are focused during working hours. Both Hawks and Crows like attention, and are very loyal. They both will only choose one Saviour in their whole lives. After their Saviour has died, they usually will have the radioactive waste drained out of their bodies and they will work with the plague victims or retire to a life of comfort in a sanctuary.

Hawks are the more common Plague Hounds. They have short beaks and wings that look as if they are decaying. They have a keen sense of smell and are known for their cat-like ears. Their pelts are usually on the lighter tone, but that isn't always the case. Hawks are friendly and kind to all, despite their menacing appearance. They are the size of a golden retriever once full grown, and it can take up to 30 years until they reach full height. They are very loyal to their Saviour, and never question a word that he or she says. Hawks like a good stomach rub from time to time. They live between 74 and 140 years.

To get this pretty girl all you have to do is fill out this form:

Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:
Story: (how she came to you, OPTIONAL)
Theme Song: (pick a song that you think best describes either her personality, looks, or background.)
Other:
Art: (optional)

Judgement day will either be on the 22nd or the 3rd!

Good luck!

- - -
Last edited by N/A on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
N/A

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female Hawk Up For Adoption!

Postby Maddyoll » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 am

Name:
Soul

Personality:
Calm, Usually pretty regretful, more of a homebody, falls in love easily, and often wonders about what she will encounter next.

I yawned. Man, last night had been a blast. Parties ALL DAY. I woke up super tired, and decided to go get some breakfast. I hopped in the car, Still in my bunny slippers. I switched it in to drive, and hit the gas.

The roads were unusually deserted on this hot summer day as I drove out to a diner. When I was there, I got out of my car and locked it. I stretched, and trudged to the order line, which was unexpectedly empty today. When I saw nobody was behind the counter, I decided to drab some coffee and go. As I picked up the coffee, I noticed a person in the corner shaking. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "The-ere." She pointed at what seemed to be her mother, collapsed near a few hawk-thing feathers. Apparently she antagonised it, and it bit her and fled. Her mother was radioactive, ready to die. Te little girl started to cry. I got up, and pushed open the door. I walked around for a bit, until I noticed it. A plague hound, just sitting there. I approached it hesitantly, and picked it up. It stared at me, as if to examine me. Then, it dove out of my hands. I tumbled to the ground, surely causing a few bruises on the hard, ragged concrete. I looked up to notice the hound carrying a small rat; when I realized it had saved me. That rat carried the plague, and it was about to bite me. I smiled, and picked up the hound. I petted it, and picked it up. We were going home.

Theme Song: (pick a song that you think best describes either her personality, looks, or background.)
Never Shout Never "Time Travel"

Other:
First Plague hound for the win!

Coming right up~! After I finish my comission~
Last edited by Maddyoll on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Name:
Shiver
Nickname:
Shiv
Personality:
Shiver is a upbeat and positive Plague Hound, and doesn't let most things get her down. Although when she is down she hits the ground hard. She can be walking among the clouds until one breaks and she will come back down with a thundering crash. She is kind but in a polite way. She isn't one to be kind when her life depends on it. Her heart is set on doing good and she loves her job of hunting rats.

WIP
Story:
The pound had notified me, just as I asked. It was on my phone when I got home from work, Plauge Hounds flashed across the screen of the landline. Instantly my heart lept into my throat and I could feel the pulse of it's excitement. Holding the phone to my ear, I played the message.

Ms. Dusk, we have been informed to inform you when a Plauge Hound is open for adoption. The PH that is avaliable is a 25 year old female Hawk Hound, she is quite unique and we guaranty you will like her as soon as you see her. You've already recived house inspection so If you decide to take her, minimal paperwork will need to be disscussed. Have a nice day!

I couldn't help but chuckle after the message ended with a beep. The sense of humor that the staff at Plague Hounds was something you hardly heard anymore. Well, since the Plague decided that it should come back. A sense of excitement swallowed me up as the fact that I may get a Plague Hound, which I had been trying to one for a while now, sunk in. Prancing into my kichen, I performed a jumpy dance move that I never had seen and laughed. I opened the fridge and brought out ham and cheese. Strolling to the counter I gradded some bread and conjured up a knife and butter. Slathering butter on the bread and then delicatly placing the ham and cheese on top. Smashing it together, I strode to the living room and flick on the TV. Surfing through the channels, my thoughts were on something other than the news program. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of owning a Hound.

I woke the next morning and unconsciously showered. The warm water hitting me dulled my senses, until I remembered; Plague Hound . My eyes flashed open and I smiled. Turning the water off I stood and listened to the silent; drip, drip, drip. After my shower, I dressed in semi-formal clothes; although it took a while to find just the right outfit. Standing in front of the mirror I was ready. Whistling, I skipped through my house threw on some shoes and tramped out to my car.

I arrived at the Plague Hound Center, before adoption time so I shuffled my feet and glanced at the front desk. A woman with shimering red hair sat at the desk, typing away at a computer. I peered past her, on the wall there was various pictures. The biggest ones that were visable above the desk; showed plague hounds, health problems, skeleton, and just plain info. But next to her were pictures of her along with a fine-haired man and two kids. It looked to be two daughters. My smile vanished as I realised the woman was looking at me. She smiled, mine returned, and she nodded toward a door that read;

Kennels

Theme Song:
Too Many Clues in this Room by Gordon Lightfoot

I have chosen this song for Shiver because, it is a tune by one of my favorite older artists. This song also makes no sense to me but I like the humorous straightforward nonsense about it. A nice symphony of great singing and music, not too fast or too slow; just right. It also reminds me of Shiver herself, the way she veiws the world in a positive light but seeing it as mass confusion and making no sense. Too Many Clues in the Room also show me, not only her veiw of the world, but how she is. She is happy, upbeat and positive although the world is slowly caressing down-hill.
Other:

Art:
Last edited by JerseyDusk on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Name:
White Flames of a Comming Dawn
Personality:
WIP
N\A
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift
Other:
I REALLY hope to get her, this will be my first(besides the costom) PH
N\A

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Name: Paranormal Activity
Personality: She seems to be shy and lonely, but that is just because she has been hurt in the past </3 She is quiet and doesn't talk much, and certainly doesn't cause trouble. She will be the one to stick in the shadows so she doesn't get hurt, as she always believes something bad is going to happen to her. She needs a safe and strong leader and friend to help her come through :3
Story: wip
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-w3WfgpcGg
Other: Nope ^^
Art: (optional) coming up!
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 am

The Basics wrote:Name:
Acid Rain

Extras wrote:
Personality:
-WIP-

Story:
-WIP-

Theme Song:
Material Girl by Maddonna

Other:
-WIP-

Art:
I cannot do art, as I have no Java.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N/A » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 am

JerseyDusk wrote:
Name:
Shiver
Personality:
WIP
Story:
The pound had notified me, just as I asked. It was on my phone when I got home from work, Plauge Hounds flashed across the screen of the landline. Instantly my heart lept into my throat and I could feel the pulse of it's excitement. Holding the phone to my ear, I played the message.

Ms. Dusk, we have been informed to inform you when a Plauge Hound is open for adoption. The PH that is avaliable is a 25 year old female Hawk Hound, she is quite unique and we guaranty you will like her as soon as you see her. You've already recived house inspection so If you decide to take her, minimal paperwork will need to be disscussed. Have a nice day!

I couldn't help but chuckle after the message ended with a beep. The sense of humor that the staff at Plague Hounds was something you hardly heard anymore. Well, since the Plague decided that it should come back. A sense of excitement swallowed me up as the fact that I may get a Plague Hound, which I had been trying to one for a while now, sunk in. Prancing into my kichen, I performed a jumpy dance move that I never had seen and laughed. I opened the fridge and brought out ham and cheese. Strolling to the counter I gradded some bread and conjured up a knife and butter. Slathering butter on the bread and then delicatly placing the ham and cheese on top. Smashing it together, I strode to the living room and flick on the TV. Surfing through the channels, my thoughts were on something other than the news program. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of owning a Hound.

I woke the next morning and unconsciously showered. The warm water hitting me dulled my senses, until I remembered; Plague Hound.

Theme Song:
[url][/url]
Other:

Art:

Not sure if you know, but you put no link in for the theme song! :)
N/A

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 am

Yes I know but thanks for reminding me <3 I had one then I decided it wasn't right so I just left the [url][/url] brackets.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N/A » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 am

Ah, okay. ^^ I was just wondering about that.
N/A

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N/A » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

I think I might judge tomorrow or the next day actually, sorry! It just seems that people need some more time to finish their forms.
N/A

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me