Oozing Smile by rockonhammy

Based on Click to view
Artist rockonhammy [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oozing Smile

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 am

Come get this one quickly! Oh, Its a Night Crawler Skrixxy. Night Crawlers are mostly dark colors with creepy things about them, these ones are the ones that are mostly mutanted the worst. They mostly scare people away! Sciencest made them on accident when posion spilled into the cell and created something dark and mysterous. They perfer the dark rather than the light and never really like to be alone. This spefic kind of Skrixxes thrives in groups, like up to 5 or more. They can be paired up well with Environmental Skrixxies well, they do not mind the insane ones since they themselfs are insane, just they choose not to show it. Black is a color that is most common within there kind along with other dark colors as of brown and different shades of grey. Please becareful cause there attiutude is never certein. You have been warned.

OWNED BY .Fluffy.

EVERYTHING (c) Rockonhammy
Last edited by rockonhammy on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oozing Smile

Postby JokerCheshire » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 am

That... Is epic. -dramatic voice-
Cause nobody wants to be the last one there,
Cause everyone wants to feel
like someone cares,
Someone to love
with my life in their hands.

There's gotta be somebody
for me like that.

Cause nobody wants
to do it on their own,
And everyone wants
to know they're not alone,
There's somebody else
that feels the same somewhere.

There's gotta be somebody
for me out there.

Gotta be Somebody
By. Nickel back
JokerCheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 am

XD haha why thank you!
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 am

This Skrixxy still needs a home!
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 am

No one wants this guy?
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ebiinu » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Username- loveTHATwolf
Name- Oozing Smile, sorry I have to keep the name xD
Gender- A male
Bio- well he is insane, mainly because well have you tried smiling only from your neck? He is by-polar going from lonely to furious. HE is normally a lovable little guy with a sweet and happy personality but if you get him angry at all he will usually go all RAWR angry mode. He likes corners and the color red, no not blood, just red. His favorite place to be is in a cardboard box as long as you give him a stuffed animal. He is pretty silent and if he wants something he will stare at you for the longest time. He has always like pumpkins even if it is difficult for him to eat them.
Why do you want this Skrixxy?- Don't even ask! Okay fine -__- I love insanity! I swear, You won't find me lying. Also His neck? OMG so adorable, I love it... and I feel that this guy needs a home where he will be loved forever.
ebiinu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fluffy. » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Username- .fluffy.
Name- Zipper
Gender- Male

Bio- Hmm.. Zipper, leader of his small group, he takes control of their twisted tactics. Laughing at pain and fear, he makes nightmares come true. They stitched his mouth shut so he couldn't laugh at his creators mistakes. So what did he do? Slit his own throat so he could smile again. For fun Zipper destroys, all the things he hates, like rainbows and butterflys, or anything like those left in Nuketown. Now as every nightmare has it's flaws Zipper hates the day, sunset, and sunrise he only comes out at night when the moon is big and bright.

Some random info I Would Like to share~
He eats popcorn and mainly popcorn..
Does not care how much he loves you, he still scratches. >:|
When the sun is up, don't expect him to be, he likes to be lazy.
Only colors in his book are black and blue, and sometmes purple 'cause it's the color of brusies. But only sometimes because purple is only a sometimes color. ( XD if you get it )
Even though he can be mean he likes to be a lap warmer, when he's on your lap, it's his lap not your lap not any ones lap, just his lap. Move him and you will feel the price.
Hates all holidays except Halloween 'cause of the free candy. Eat his candy and die, nothing else no other warning.
Hates baths, soap just gets everywhere and you get more of a bath in your own blood, Another warning don't bath things with claws, just don't.
Likes to be held in your arms and walked around at night like a cat -.-.
Likes the rain, but will not go out in it, and hides in the oddest spots when it thunders. (under the bed, in the shower < I know wow >, in a pillow case)

(WIP STORY MAYBE, if it's okay) Maybe a a story on how I found Zipper? If it's okay with you, instead of a larger bio? I'm not really good at them. I can tell people don't exist in Nuketown or at least anymore but i love the design and a small story is coming to mind, but warning i may get facts wrong or say stuff that doesn't make sense about the species~

Why do you want this Skrixxy?- I truthfully adore bunnies, 100%. Now add horns, psychopathic features, and neon blue, my favorite color, you got me going aww~ like a weirdo. I plan on drawing him like a psyco dresses her cat... ( If you see this, you know who you are) also.I will give the head ups I don't plan to rp or anything with him other than give him a home, a story, and some weird art. He just might become my testing dummy for new styles and techniques , but that's not in a bad way

Edit 1: I fixed a spelling mistake, it was bothering me, there probably are more but this one stood out lol.

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ebiinu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

-__- even if I don't win him, I am working on some art for him.. this is what it looks like right now: the art
ebiinu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 am

aww well thats just adorable!
ImageImage