Based on Click to view
Artist vetchic [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

στρατιώτης Stratiotis

Postby vetchic » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am

Why you want him:
I'm planning on creating a dire wolf RP soon, and with your permission, I'd like to use this as Stratiotis' appearance.
Name:
στρατιώτης
Stratiotis
History:
Stratiotis was born as a loner, as his mother and father were both rogue dire wolves, living in the same forest as a dire wolf pack. His family was generally ignored by the pack, and any encounters were polite and peaceful.
The day came when his mother died from old age and his father drowned himself in a river in his grief. A few pack members found out, and they offered to take Stratiotis into the pack as a new member, but he refused the offer, as he was too used to the life of a loner.
One morning, Stratiotis bumped into Diakosmitika and offered to help her. The two became close companions and lived with each other in Stratiotis' cave. The two friends hunted together, ate together, and lived a calm, pleasant life as loners.
When Diakosmitikia's father found Miki, he almost killed Stratiotis before Miki came back and agreed to live with the pack again. Stratiotis joined her, but did not accept any offers as Delta in the pack.
Last edited by vetchic on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting. Peace out.
vetchic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip.

Postby Ƨнα∂σω » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 am

Why you want him:
I'm planning on creating a dire wolf RP soon, and with your permission, I'd like to use this as Stratiotis' appearance.
Name:
στρατιώτης
Stratiotis
History:
Stratiotis was born as a loner, as his mother and father were both rogue dire wolves, living in the same forest as a dire wolf pack. His family was generally ignored by the pack, and any encounters were polite and peaceful.
The day came when his mother died from old age and his father drowned himself in a river in his grief. A few pack members found out, and they offered to take Stratiotis into the pack as a new member, but he refused the offer, as he was too used to the life of a loner.
One morning, Stratiotis bumped into Diakosmitika and offered to help her. The two became close companions and lived with each other in Stratiotis' cave. The two friends hunted together, ate together, and lived a calm, pleasant life as loners.
When Diakosmitikia's father found Miki, he almost killed Stratiotis before Miki came back and agreed to live with the pack again. Stratiotis joined her, but did not accept any offers as Delta in the pack.
Ƨнα∂σω

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip.

Postby vetchic » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am

He's your's.
Quitting. Peace out.