Raging Waterfall by rockonhammy

Based on Click to view
Artist rockonhammy [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Raging Waterfall

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

Come get this one quickly! A Environmental Skrixxy. These Skrixxies are kept mostly in cages, Only a rare chance that people are allowed to keep them. Owners of these Skrixxies have to have a ID for them and pay more to get them because of there rare highwired energy and the mind of an insane one. There not to ever be let of there cages though people build big cages with grass and a little house for them to still enjoy life. Environmental Skrixxies are best kept alone because they will kill others who are like them. They can be paired up well with Night Crawler Skrixxies for they can fight back if needed. Please keep these wild creatures in a safe place.

(Red Cross Marking only on left shoulder, always carries the glowing amulet)

This was a really hard one since there was many good stories! And i looked mostly at "Why do you want this Skrixxy?" Part to decide who will own him. So i really hope all of you who tried out and didnt get it will try out again for another!

OWNED BY Glomp

EVERYTHING (c) Rockonhammy
Last edited by rockonhammy on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raging Waterfall

Postby nintendough » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 am

Username-CreamCheese

Name-Sphinx

Gender- male

Bio-Sphinx was born in a cage with his mother and other siblings. He lived like that for a very long time, caged up, then he was shipped off to a county that he has never heard of. (No specific country in mind) He was poked and proded by bypassing strangers and they would treat him as if dirt. They all would laugh and drown out his hearing, and he eventually became blind in one eye from having poked in it so many times an having a cruel boy splash boiling water at him. Sphinx saw that the people that had brought him hear kept getting an unfamiliar green fabric in return for his abusement. He sat thinking about what he would do, as he knew he could not live like this for the rest of his life, so he planned an escape. The next day he grew hungry, and scratched at the cage door, waiting for his meal. He had planned to jump and make a run for it while the door is open. He heard the lock click, and the cage door slowly squecked open, then, he dashed out and never looked back. People tried stopping him by throwing glass bottles or lit matches, but he kept on running
He ended up in an alley 6 miles away and saw a little girl, feeding stray dogs. Sphinx was hungry, and the little girl looked nice. He slowly limped over and sat silently then looked up at her eyes. She gazed back, as a smile appeared upon her face. She fed him a small bone, which still had flavor from an older pork chop. She turned back inside to a nearby house and carried him in...

Why do you want this Skrixxy?- It is very beautiful and artisticly drawn. I stare at this in wonder wanting to keep it as my own.

Edited!! (sorry the other one was kinda my beginning one because I was busy)
Last edited by nintendough on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
nintendough

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you for filling this out! and just a reminder these arent WILD there kept in cages. There bought only by careful owners. :)
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetdragon » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Username- sweetdragon (it's for my brother, dangerdragon)
Name- Raging Waterfall (I like that so yeah)
Gender- Female
Bio- Raging Waterfall was born with her brother but seeing as they were two completely different types they had to be seperated. Waterfall soon became "Environmental" from being keep in a cage. She took it very badly and decided to look for a way to escape. Any chance she got she would bite people and try to run away. She never succeeded. Until one day. It was Halloween night and Waterfall happened to escape. She ran out into the streets to find her brother. She then saw many children. She became scared of all of the screaming and playing kids. She'd never seen such monsters. Only wanting to go home now, she ran off to a street that seemed empty. She crawled up to a house and laid down on the doormat, tears dripping down her cheeks. Then the light came on and the door opened. Inside was a girl. She looked at the little Skrixxy and picked it up.
"Why, I see you like guys around a lot!" she grinned, petting it gentley.
Waterfall looked at the girl and then down at the little figure at her feet. Her eyes soon adjusted in the darkness and she saw another Skrixxy. No ordinary one. Her brother, Flowing River. Leaping out of the girls arms she cuddled her brother. The three of them then went back inside.
Why do you want this Skrixxy?- I would love to own this Skrixxy because it represents me in some ways. It has a calm, fixed glare and it looks like it could jump far distances onto rocks over rivers. I can't say I deserve this Skrixxy more than anyone but I would love her to be Flowing River's sister. She truly is beautiful and enchanted and there are more secrets behind those eyes. My two coin chimeras will be her adopted parents of course. I will also do alot of stories and pictures.
I'm adopting this for my brother as a gift. It's his birthday in two months but I want him to get something early.
sweetdragon
xxxxoooo
Last edited by sweetdragon on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweetdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anime Freak » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Username-pig22978
Name-Varjak
Gender- male
Bio-He was a little runt, hated by all. The poor skrixxy didn't have a life, but he found love in a amulet he got from some people.He has always been kind after that...
Why do you want this Skrixxy?-I love the detales, and the color.

p.s (can i make a book about them? I would be happy...) :D
Anime Freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:18 am

Username
.: Jeanne :.
Name
Remmun Taki
Nick Name
Remmun or Taki
Name's Meaning
Raging Waterfall
Bio
Taki sat in his cage, glaring and growling at anyone who came close to his cage. With his amulet under his paw, he lied down. Still looking out of his cage, he relaxed a little. Then I walked in. I was looking at the Skrixxys to see if I liked any. My eyes met Taki's, and his met mine. I looked at the sticker on his cage. It read
Type: Environmental
Keep alone, will kill others

I smiled, just what I wanted. I looked around. "Uh, hey, I want to get this one..." A guy in a lab coat walked over. "Are you sure? We have some other that are not mental and won't kill each other." He pointed at the others. I shook my head. "No, I'm sure I want him." I pointed at him. That's how we met.
Eating his toys
His pond
Why do you want this Skrixxy?
I've been looking and he caught my eye. I like how he looks, and his markings. I will use him is a story.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Username-
Glomp
Name-
Simply is called Beast, though many have called him monster.
Gender-
Male
Bio-
A small Skrixxy sat alone in a large cage, two people sat near by, "Hey, why is one alone?" the male asked, the female looked at him like he was stupid but quickly changed her expression, "Why, he is what you call a Environmental, he doesn't get along with the others." She said, her voice held fake sweetness. He looked at the 'Beast' and thought for a second, as he was here to make sure the Skrixxys were well treated.
"I find it cruel to make such a creature live alone..." He said, you could see that the other was about to kill him, and though clenched teeth said, "Well, like I said, he doesn't get along with others, meaning he will kill them if they are put in the same area." She was still trying to sound sugary sweet but her voice show though with annoyance, why did she have to take this guy on the tour again? The man had a stubborn look on his face, "I think it's cruel. Maybe he only does it because he doesn't know how to react to others, I'm guessing because he isn't allowed to reacted to others." He said this all matter of fact, like he did know what he was talking about, the woman's eyes turned to slits, "Would you like to see more?" It wasn't a question that escaped her month, it was a warning. She wasn't about to be told how to take care of creatures she happened to love. The man look around, I believe I have seen enough, though I advised you do get him a panther or this might not end well." He said as she nearly pushed him to door, "It won't end well if he has his way." she muttered once he left.
Beast indeed sat in a corner of a cage, he was clenching a pendent, never letting anyone touch it, that is if they ever got close enough to touch him. "No one.. no one." Where the thoughts that were in the insane ones head, trying to hide but cuddle the pendent at the same time, his ears where deaf to all he didn't want to hear, meaning he didn't acknowledge the talk that just took place. He didn't care if he was alone, no, besides to him he wasn't alone, he had "Penny" the 'name' he had given the pendent. Him and Penny didn't need anyone else, they happy alone. Beast got up and walked over to the water dish, he held onto Penny and gently put it down before taking a drink, once done he quickly reached over and grabbed it again, "Mine.." He hissed, though if any humans heard it would be just a noise, no human can hear what an animal has to say.

The woman, who's name is Wanda, cleaned out a cage, though what that man said was nonsense the cage was still too small for the beast to live in it forever, she know he would be put up for adoption but she had saw first hand on what he could do... Lucky for the other Skrixxy, they found away to get him out in time, who the heck put the poor little thing in there? The thing went insane, poor little dear. Eying the monster from that stood behind her, she felt chills go up her spine, she did loved him, but at the same time she didn't want him to fall into the hands of someone stupid, like the person who had just left.
---------------------------------------------------------------

A man, different from the first one, walked into the lab. It has been a month since the whole thing with the other man and now the Beast was ready adopt. True to his word the other man tried to have them shut down for 'cruelty' but the main Scientist had explained the whole thing to the judge and now the matter was dismissed... for now. The man walked to Wanda, "Hey, I'm Dean. I'm here about a Skrixxy, I believe he is Environmental." He said smoothly, Wanda looked at him, "OK, I will need to see your ID." She said, but before she could finish her sentence he had already pulled it out and was handing it to her. Taking it, she looked it over, Dean was a handsome man, around his middle twenties. His hair was pitch black, though there was something in his teal eyes that was almost inhuman. "Okay, checks out." Wanda said, handing the ID back, Dean smiled and walked over to Beast, he bent down to watch the beauty. It took a few minutes but he noticed Wanda was still here, "If you don't mind, I would like to get to know Beast.." He said this well still smiling. Wanda, who for some odd reason felt embarrassed over doing her job, blushed, "Alright." She said, it wouldn't do any harm, right?
Beast looked up at this guy, sitting on Penny he growled. Once the guy just calmly sat there he got a little calmer, "Go...stay.." the thing thought, but quickly lost interest and, while holding Penny, walked to left and started licking Penny. The man was annoying but he didn't try to make him leave anymore, "It... different." Beast said, looking towards the man, yes, something wasn't right with him, he was... inhuman.

Dean watched the Skrixxys movements and his eyes followed everything he did. "Yes, this what I need..." Dean's thought where filled with ideas, he already had a pen that would fit Beast's needs nicely and he would be very fun to watch. Though that wasn't all he was thinking. He got up and walked over to the bell on the desk, he could have just let the woman stay, it wasn't like he did anything she couldn't see but he felt more comfortable in a room alone. Dinging the small bell, Wanda came back out, "I would like him." He said simply, digging into his wallet, "Really? That's great... Hold on a second." She said and got out the adoption papers, it felt weird to see this Skrixxy leave for her, his mother had been pregnant with him when she was first employed. "OK, please sign here." He did and, handing her the price in cash, got ready to put Beast in the cage he brought to take him home.
"NO." Beast screamed at the humans, they loaded him in a cage, he tried to bite them, but the gloves they wore wouldn't let him get to they skin. In the panic Beast nearly forgot about Penny, which was right beside him. Grabbing it, he held it close to him, "NO." He screamed again. It was then that the guy came up, he looked at Beast, who again was on 'I'mma going to bite you' mood, when a voice, not his own, entered his mind, "Hush, little one, it will all be over soon." Beast stopped and looked around, "Speak.. Mind." He thought, trying to figure out what had just happened, though the voice didn't came again.

Dean smiled as he silenced the monster, quickly putting the cage back in his truck, he went into the drivers seat, making the engine roar as he droved into the blazing sun, towards a large house on a larger field, yes everything was going his way.

Why do you want this Skrixxy?-
I want to put him in a story, though he will have other uses. To tell the truth, I have fallin' head over heels with this little guy, I know he didn't too much time in the story but he will get more. :} I will also draw him, I don't know how often, but someone like this needs to be drawn.. Just to epic not to.
He will be a character too, and used in roleplays when I get the chance. :]
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:20 pm

OMG wayy too many good stories 0.0
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Whew, okay, I can do this!

Username- HeartofJet
Name- Given name: Project Sigma 8501, Used Name: Raziel, Codename: Snakebite
Gender- Male
Bio- Project Sigma was created as a sort of assassin in the dark bowels of Town of Skid Rowe. Some people say he is a myth used to scare kids to sleep, but when people start disappearing, you know where to look. Project Sigma was originally deemed a failure, since he at first displayed a kind, almost puppy-like, nature. However, once he saw a beautiful blue amulet on a woman when he was taken out to see the town. He immediately killed her and has used this amulet as a path to his darker self. A few years after Sigma 8501 killed his first human, a young, female scientist named Carul Fujimori brought him to her apartment to get him used to females, since this was where he was directing his hostility. Carul gave him the name Raziel in an attempt to domesticate him a little more, but she ultimately failed when Sigma 8501 was returned to fulfill his purpose as an assassin. Once old enough, Project Sigma was renamed Snakebite, and he then started his bloody work as an assassin for the Cy-Tek, the medical company that bore him. For three years Snakebite went around doing his work until he got his final assignment, Kill Carul Fujimori. Snakebite immediately rebelled, and started to use his skill as an assassin to kill the figure head of Cy-Tek. He lives with Carul even now, and to this day hunts down the important leaders of Cy-Tek, making sure they feel the pain that they inflicted on him.
Why do you want this Skrixxy?- He has a pleasing appearance, and I see a dark past that is unheard of.

Thank you for listening to my rant.

P.S. All of these names were made up.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 am

Username- ..:Sparki:..
Name- Death skies
Gender- Male
Bio- When Death skies was born nobody looked after him. He then started to turn a bit kookoo in the mind and would be considered mental. Nobody went near his cage. They all strayed to the other side because he would stick his claws through the cage screaming to let him go. His amulet lay under his back claws, and he kept making this loud screeching, sound, almost as if making a mating call. But only one person heard it. She was tall, with blonde hair that fell past her waist. She smiled, opening the large metal cage, and picked up the poor thing. She stoked his horns and walked home. Death skies nuzzled into her shoulder, and made a small purring sound. He wasn't insane, he only thought he was.
Why do you want this Skrixxy?- He is so cute, and I love the markings. I made him kind of like me. As if I put a part of me into his personality, he was always left alone, and ignored, which explains me. He only though he was truly insane. And so did I. But the real reason he was like this, was because nobody liked him. Nobody trusted him. Everyone he loved from family, to friends, abandoned him. Giving him an empty soul and a crazy thought.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me