Seven ~Creater's Skrixxy~ by rockonhammy

Based on Click to view
Artist rockonhammy [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seven ~Creater's Skrixxy~

Postby rockonhammy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 am

Seven before was one of my species called Hakkie. I dont do Hakkies much but they are related to these three breeds in Nuketown.

Skrixxys were made first, they failed to help the scieneist. But were sold as pets.
Haddixs were made second, they seem to adapt to the nuclear waste well. But were very Blood Thirsty. Kept in cages.
Just as a last test they made only a handful of Ankreads. Many died out, then Haddix's somehow got smart enough to break out of there cages and kill the people and exploxed the nuclear waste on the town, wiping out humans and many other species.

(thats a bit of a spoiler for the comic, not by much tho)

Name-
Seven
Gender-
Female
Bio-
Seven was the first female of the species. Her glowing markings made her very special and worth keeping in the lab. They didnt do much of nuclear waste testing on her, wanting her alive for breeding and passing on her glowing gene. She was a rather lively one, and very friendly. This made the scieneist love her even more! Seven is very caring and profectful of her humans and gets along with most skrixxys. Her piercing eyes seem to always be staring into your soul and she has no mean bone in her body. Seven then was used for breeding which made her always busy with kits running around. She is protectful of her kits but she trust the humans enough to do with them at there will.
Why do you want this Skrixxy?-
Lol im kinda the owner of this species and i thought i needed one for myself XD I mean come on a Rabbit, Goat and Honey Bagder mix? XD its just my amazing mind thinging LOL

EVERYTHING (c) Rockonhammy
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seven ~Creater's Skrixxy~

Postby soothesoftly » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:02 am

Edit:: Ok
Last edited by soothesoftly on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
soothesoftly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seven ~Creater's Skrixxy~

Postby rockonhammy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

this is my female, not up for adoption
ImageImage